Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com kolokolo218@needassistant.net

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com kolokolo218@needassistant.net

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:10 pm

My Dearest,
I got the interesting news from the bank, off course, i received a copy of the message. I can't wait to see the successful transfer of the fund and immediately join you over there in your country for better life. I give thanks to God and pray that this transfer be accomplished as soon as possible.

Regarding to the documents requested by the bank, i have my father's death certificate, i thought this will be the only thing the bank will demand from us. For the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which must be endorsed by Senegal resident lawyer, i have called the attention of reverend Patrick and he introduced me to a lawyer who will help us work the documents. The lawyer is registered in the United Nations camp here and also a member of Senegalese Bar Association. We have negotiated with him (barrister Leonard Morgane ) and he agreed to produce the documents for us. He requested that you have to contact him for further negotiate because your name will appear on the document since you are my legal partner.

The lawyer's contact is as follows
Barrister Leonard Morgane Chambers Association. (Senior Advocate)
Principal Partner (ESQ)
100 Ave De Medina, Dakar, Senegal .
Office Telephone Number is ( +221-775-351-364 )
Email Address, ( Leonardmogane@lawyer.com )

Please my dear, you have to contact the lawyer for immediate production of the documents. The reverend have spoken to the lawyer about this papers and its uses, so all you have to do is to send an email to him or call him and tell him that you are my partner and wait for his response. I will be grateful to hear your discussion with the lawyer.

Thanks for your love and concern for helping me to materialize this transfer and save me from this execrable situation. I pray that God Almighty will reward you and as well, bring us together. Please try to keep every information about this transfer to yourself, don't let it get to the hearing of bad people which may effect us negatively, please protect every news about this. I love you so much. Have a lovely time.

Yours dearly,
Maureen

Phone Number:
+221775351364
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mahirbayram2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:22 pm

Thank you very much for your response and your interest in this transaction.I promise to give you my best as far as you are committed to this transaction. Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also to help me in investing my money in your country. You should not have anything to worry about. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.

I am now in contact with a foreign bank that shares the same telex type with my bank. This will enable me transfer the funds from my bank to the offshore bank account without stress. I now intend that you open an offshore domiciliary account on your name in a foreign bank. The money would be transferred to that account which you will open in the bank. This is the best way to move the funds. I want us to have peace of mind when we conclude this transaction. Kindly follow my instructions religiously. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money on my name as my bank will be aware of my involvement. This is where I need you as my representative.

As a result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank and that is your only financial obligation. After this, the money will be transferred from my bank to the account which will be set up on your name. No other person will be involved in this transaction, You can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right, In other to grant the attorney the legal power to prepare the required legal documents making you the sole beneficiary to the funds and also process your claims.

Before I commence, I need you to send me any form of your identification (I.D, Driver's license or passport) I will process the necessary paper works. I hope you understand why I need all these. The money in question is huge and I want to ensure that we reach a proper agreement, before I proceed to give you all the details to commence. I will send you a copy of my work I.D upon receipt of your identification. You will also receive the names and contact details of the bank i intend you to open the account with so that you can open communication with them. Do ensure to keep this transaction confidential.
Should you be interested please send me all that is required;

1, Full names
2, Private phone and fax number
3, Current residential address
4, Copy of your identification, this could be your driver license of international passport.

Upon receipt i shall provide you with more details of the operation. Your earliest response will be highly appreciated.

God bless you.
Mr. Mahir Kerim Bayram
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:53 am

Dearest,
Good morning. Glad to read your mail again. I hope all is pretty fine with you over there. I am waiting patiently for the transfer to be done so that i can leave this place and join you over.

I was happy to learned that you have got in touch with the lawyer, thank you very much. Off course, i met the lawyer and have given him all the information he requested from me, he is also waiting for your own information, please try and send him your information as soon as possible so that he can get us the documents.

I pray all work out well soonest. Love you and have a pleasant day.

Yours Maureen.

BARRISTER LEONARD MOGANE
LAW CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.
NO. 100 AVE DE MEDINA DAKAR,
SENEGAL.
TEL. +221-775-351-364.

DATE: 02/06/2016.

ATTENTION.

SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL TO MY CHAMBER FOR THE PREPARATION OF A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER "MISS VICTOR MAUREEN ".

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICE, WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS BY THIS EMAIL. BELOW ARE THE INFORMATION WHICH MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WILL WANT YOU TO SEND IMMEDIATELY.

1, Your Full Legal Name
2, Your Nationality
3, Your Date of birth
4, Your contact address
5,Your Telephone Number,
As it will appear on the power of Attorney.

I WILL FIND OUT AND ASCERTAIN FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT THE COST OF AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL LET YOU KNOW THE REQUIRE AMOUNT BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE LEGAL SERVICES.

NOTE, YOUR RESPONDING BACK TO THIS MESSAGE PROOF THAT YOU AND YOUR PARTNER ARE READY TO PAY ANY FEE WHICH WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARR. LEONARD MOGANE.
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mahirbayram2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:06 pm

I am pleased that you have read and completely understood my email, My father always told me you don't buy trust you earn it. The secret of success is secret. Like i explained in my previous email, you will be required to open an offshore non-resident account with a foreign bank which i will direct you.

Below are reasons i prefer you to open a new account;

1, We need a bank that shares the same swift telex confirmation code with my bank; this will make it easy for me to transfer the 11.5M U.S.D from my branch directly to the account which will be opened in your names.
2, Funds transferred with the swift confirmation in and out of Turkey usually takes a maximum of 6 hours to reach the receiving account.
3, Funds transferred to the Africa,United States, Great Britain, Canada and the entire Arab region are always seriously checked against terrorism funding and other suspicious acts. 11.5M U.S.D is not an amount that can be moved to your country without the government asking much questions.
4, The offshore bank will be able to receive huge volume without resistance according to the financial regulations of the bank. This will keep all parties on safe end.
5, As staff of the Bank of Turkey it is not advisable for us to use any of our existing accounts be it foreign or local because it will seem like we are transferring the funds to our-self.

This account will be set up in your names, once the account is ready and all documents from my office are in perfect place then i will effect a direct wire of the total amount (USD$11.5M) Eleven millions Five Hundred Thousand United state Dollars into the account. We have decided to have the funds transferred to the Asian bank is because the bank shares the same swift telex confirmation code with my bank.The transfer will be via swift system which is confirm-able in 6 hours.

I have contacted my legal attorney to handle this aspect on your behalf so you have absolutely nothing to worry about. i will furnish you with the details needed to finalize this transaction. The details will include the complete information of the bank i have proposed. Please note that your only financial obligation will be to open a non-resident offshore account with a bank in Asian. I am not sure what it costs to open the account but i am sure its something you can handle, here in Turkey it cost about 4,000 - 5,000 dollars to open a non resident account.

Please remember that this transaction must be strictly confidential. You will receive a deed of agreement prepared by my attorney which will clearly state our terms, percentage agreed and conditions.

I look forward to your positive response. Have a great day !!!
God bless you.
Mr. Mahir Kerim Bayram
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:01 pm

Good morning my dearest,

How are you and your people doing today, hope God is always in control. Am glad that you have passed your information to the lawyer. Of course, i met him (lawyer) and have given him all the information he requested from me but am worried because he said that we should make available 2,750 dollars for the preparation of the documents and he advised that the money should be provided immediately so that he can get us the documents in two days. I pleaded him to assist us because the fee is not available for now but he refused and insisted for the payment. I called the attention of reverend Patrick who spoke to him before he agreed that part of the payment should be paid now while the rest balance after the transfer. He said we should pay processing fee of 750 dollars while his workmanship of 2,000 dollars be paid after the transfer.

I am still worried about this 750 dollars because there is no money with me here, life in this place is very difficult, is by the grace of God and the help of reverend Patrick that keep me sustaining in this place. Please my dearest, i rely and depend on you and i beg you to try all you can and help me get the payment sort out with the lawyer. I knew this is a disturbance to you, please bear with me and try your best. As soon as the transfer is done, you will fix back whatever you spend. I have hope and depend on you, please do all you can for me.

I pray and hope that you will help me send the 750 dollars to the lawyer as soon as possible so that he can get us the documents. Am hoping for your favorable response. God be your strength and have a pleasant day.

Yours dearly,
Maureen

BARRISTER LEONARD MOGANE
SENEGAL.
TEL. +221-775-351-364.

DATE: 04/06/ 2016.

Attn: Mr. ,

Sequel to your information for the preparation of the documents (power of attorney and affidavit of oath) for you and your partner "Miss Victor Maureen"

It will cost the sum of 350 dollars for authentication of the power of Attorney. 300 dollars for swearing of the Affidavit of Oath at the Federal High Court here before it becomes valid. 100 dollars for Notary Stamping at the Notary Office (before it will go out from Senegal here) while my professional fee is 2,000 dollars.

Note, my professional fee (2,000 dollars) may be paid after the said transaction but the processing fee (350+300+100=750 dollars) should be sent immediately through Moneygram or Western Union Money Transfer with this name and address as below.

Receiver's Name.......... Leonard Mogane,
Address....... Parcelles Dakar, Senegal.

Make sure you inform me immediately you send this money so we can start the preparation of the documents which will be ready within two working days.

Thanks for your proper understanding.

Yours faithfully in service,
Barrister Leonard Mogane (ESQ)
Principal Partner.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Dearest,
Happy Sunday. I presume all is well with you and your people over there. I communicated with lawyer Leonard Mogane about your mail and he said that you should endeavor to make the payment by one of the transfer means he has mentioned. He said that his bank is having a problem and he is unable to access his account for about weeks now. He advised that you should try to go through the western Union money transfer or the Moneygram which is the only option for now. I am begging you to please try and follow his directive as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your serious concern, my God is with you. Have a pleasant day dear.

Yours Maureen.

BARRISTER LEONARD MOGANE
SENEGAL.
TEL. +221-775-351-364.

DATE: 04/06/ 2016.

Attn: Mr. ,

I received your reply.

Sorry for directing you to Western Union/Moneygram for the payment. Of course, bank transaction would be better but i can't accept it for now due to the issue i have with my bank here. You have to consider the Western Union/ Moneygram. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

The attachment is my passport should it be needed to process the payment.

Thanks for your proper understanding.

Yours faithfully in service,
Barrister Leonard Mogane (ESQ)
Principal Partner.

IDFIXED.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mahirbayram2@gmail.com banknegara_indo@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:45 pm

Dear Brother,

Thank you very much for your acceptance and dedication in this transaction. I am glad to say you are truly a noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on to handle this transaction. lets give it a goal and make this dream come true. i need your total devotion and trust to see this through so that we shall come out successful, i want us to have peace of mind when we conclude this transaction

I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project. Once the transaction is finalized i will plan a trip to your country since i have never been there. Maybe we can have a good investment over there with your advice. You should not have anything to worry about, I have done everything legally required to ensure that everything on my part goes smoothly and passes through all Laws of International Banking. I want to remind you that this transaction needs your commitment, diligent follow up and confidentiality.

See Below The Information Needed To Contact The Bank In Asia
(Jakarta, Indonesian)
Contact Person: Mr. Fatchur Johan
Foreign Operations Director
Bank Negara Indonesia
Email: banknegara_indo@aol.com

Contact this bank and ask for the requirement to open an OFFSHORE NON-RESIDENT DOMICILIARY BANK ACCOUNT. They will give you the requirement and then you will open the account immediately. like i said before here in Turkey it cost about 4,000 -5,000 dollars to open a non resident account so am not sure what it will costs you to open the account in ASIA but i am sure you can handle it. Following all necessary procedures the account could be set up on the same day.

As soon as the offshore account is set up on your name, the bank will provide you with your new offshore account details i.e ( swift code, account number, bank address, i.e ) you will forward the account coordinates to me and i will immediately transfer the $11.5M U.S.D from my bank to the new account. With swift transfer the funds will be in the receiving account on the same day. So if we work seriously the entire transaction will be over in a couple of days from today. I await your response after communication with the bank.

God bless you and your family.
Mr. Mahir Kerim Bayram
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com leonardmogane@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:57 am

Attention.

See below information for the payment. I will need the payment slip, send me a copy after the payment.

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... CAMARA OUSMANE
NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA, SENEGAL.
BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR, SENEGAL.
ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 05007960000
BANK CODE..................... SN100
CODE AGC..................... 01022
RIB..................... 77
SWIFT CODE.................. AFRISNDAXXX
IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5007 9600 0077.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maureenmaxwell3@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:20 pm

Dearest,
Good morning. I hope all is pretty fine with you over there. It is my wish to know more about your family, please would you tell me little about them. Am happy that the lawyer have provided you the account information, hopefully you will send him the money today as you promised, please try your best. I shall be waiting for good news. Thanks and have a pleasant day.

Yours Maureen.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

banknegara_indo@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:08 am

VALUED CLIENT,

We wish to inform you that we have received your mail for an offshore non-resident domiciliary account. Be informed that overseas based clients who intend to have a running Non-Resident Domiciliary Bank Account with our financial institution (NEGARA BANK) should kindly read the mail below. We have attached account opening form, you will have to fill it correctly then send it back to us via email attachment.

Having a Non - Resident Domiciliary Bank Account with our finance institution will give you the opportunity to receive and transfer large amount of funds to any of your designated bank account around the globe using our recently introduced digital swift transfer operating system. However we have different types of accounts each with a fixed minimum deposit, See below;

PLATINUM DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: ACTIVATION FEE 2,950 DOLLARS (MINIMUM DEPOSIT)
GOLD DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: ACTIVATION FEE 920 DOLLARS (MINIMUM DEPOSIT)
REGULAR DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: ACTIVATION FEE 525 DOLLARS (MINIMUM DEPOSIT)
PERSONAL DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT: THIS ACCOUNT IS STRICTLY FOR ASIA RESIDENTS.

This accounts are regulated on the same profile but has different limit. With a platinum and gold account you can incorporate your business in Asia hereby switching to a company account. In this situation your company account with Negara Bank will be registered with our chambers of commerce here in Asia. A regular account will enable you receive funds, access funds and request for transfers from your account balance. No cost of transfer (C.O.T) will be charged for banks sharing the same TELEX SWIFT with Negara. To effect the opening of this Account you are required to make available the following;

1, Your Direct phone number, home or office address.
2, Your international passport copy or driving license
3, Offshore account opening/activation Fee for the type of account you choose to open
Note that this payment will be credited into the account in your favor.
4, A Payment of 25 Dollar (Twenty Five Dollar
Only) for a bank draft and local stamp to validate and legalize your account opening form.

NOTE: All payments will be credited into your new account and a receipt will be issued. You are to make available the required cost through our account credit department via bank transfer or money transfer; the details will be given to you when needed. Upon receipt of the above required we will open the account on your names and send the relevant documents to you via email respectively.

Your account officer is your personal adviser, ready to be of service. NEGARA BANK is a reliable bank with a standard international reputation. NEGARA BANK protects your interests with absolute discretion guided by our Geneva customer/banking secrecy act. We guarantee that Your details and personal information will NOT be released to any third party or governmental bodies without your permission.

There is no withholding tax on the interest paid to you on credit balances, term deposits or Dollar bonds. With NEGARA BANK you can invest at the highest level. You can arrange a wide range of bank transactions electronically from your own home without any restrictions.

You may transfer amounts in EURO, U.S.D and other currencies to and from, Indonesian. You may hold interest-bearing accounts in various currencies. You can use the NEGARA BANK Credit Card to make payments (worldwide). To apply for our various credit cards kindly contact your account officer for further inquires.

We await your prompt response to enable us expedite the immediate process of opening your offshore non-resident domiciliary account. Do endeavor to fill the account opening form.

Thanks for using Negara bank as your partners in banking.

MR. FATCHUR JOHAN
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
NEGARA GROUP (NEGARA BANK INDONESIA)

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in or accompanying this e-mail is intended for the use of the stated recipient only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any transmission. If you receive this message by error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient

Header:
Return-Path: <banknegara_indo@aol.com>
Received: from 41.82.3.192 by webprd-m64.mail.aol.com (10.74.55.14) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Wed, 08 Jun 2016 06:01:52 -0400
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016
Subject: NEGARA BANK ACCOUNT OPENING PROCEDURES.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.3.192<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Watermarked.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.