Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

juliaacoty@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

juliaacoty@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:03 pm

Feedback form #9443

What name did the scammer use? Juliaa coty
Scammer's email address if you have it. juliaacoty@hotmail.com
How old did the scammer say they were? 34 years old
Scammer's Skype name. Juliaa coty
Scammer's Skype username . . live:juliaacoty
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page. .
What site did you first meet the scammer on? . Flirchi
If they asked you to leave the site , where did they take you to? Outlook.com
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed, no matter how trivial it may seem at the time. How are you doing today over there in your country?
I like to be open, i am a woman that i have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age,color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression...

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart, I have been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i like to tell you little about me, My name is Miss Julia Coty, age 34 years old, am from Lithuania , i was born in Lithuania, And i left Lithuania at Age of 12 Years, Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom, I lost my only daughter at age of 4 years,

I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is OK, since he accused me of been so busy with my work in the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, But is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to yours country to get into investment and maybe own a small Company which i can be able to manage Enough of Myself, would you tell me more about yourself too???? I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and your country of originI am very happy to receive your response, How are you today? I have a strong feeling after reading your message, I have a feeling that you are a honest person and because of that honesty I choose to have this confidential deal with you. Dear, I want to inquire from you, if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits / life opportunity for you and i. Like i told you earlier, I am the Chief International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit and the chief Auditor to my bank here in United Kingdom

I have an Opportunity to the Sum of Fourteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand British pounds (£14.500.000.00) to transfer into your bank account in your country, I will provide the full details of this business transaction when once we have known each other as business is done with trust, I personally contacted you and you alone, Because of the love and trust i have bestowed on you, That is why i took some times to know little about you, Now we must solidify our relationship with trust and this trust we must start it now, i would not like you to betray this trust i have in you, my heart told me that you are the right person for me and that would handle this transaction for both of us,

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i. please dear, make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer.
1. Full Name,
2. Address
3 Nationality
4. your Government Issued Id Card Or Passport,
Thanks and best regards.
I love to hear from you soon.
JuliaPër Bankën Islamike Menaxheri i Britanisë Plc Mbretërisë së Bashkuar
Drejtor Menaxhues, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Adresa PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ Mbretëria e Bashkuar
Telefon +441214567840
Banka Email ((islamicbankk@aol.com)) ((bankislamLondon@aol.com)

KËRKESË PËR PRANIMIN E KËRKESAVE PËR ANKESA

Sir / Madam.

Unë jam Z. Elton pacaj partner biznesi për Dr. Vonë Harrison Foster, i cili u vra më 13 janar 2008, kur njerëzit armë qëlloi atë, ndërsa ende brenda kryeqytetit Irak Bagdad,
Pas festimit të tij funeral, kam zbuluar se ai të keni një llogari unclaimed dhe bilancit katërmbëdhjetë milionë e pesëqind mijë paund britanik. (£ 14.5 milionë) depozitohen në bankën tuaj, kur ai ishte gjallë.
Me këtë dëshiroj të sjellë në njoftimin që unë jam i etur për të aplikuar për fondet e pretendojnë si partnerin e tij të biznesit për të mundësuar lirimin tuaj bankare dhe të transferojë llogarinë e tij të bilancit të (£ 14.5 milionë) në llogarinë time emëruar bankare, Me përgjigjen tuaj urgjente ndaj kësaj efekt, unë do t'ju dërgoj tim informacionin e llogarisë bankare për transferimin e shumës së mësipërme
Kështu që unë pres që menaxhimi i juaj bankare do t'i kushtojë një vëmendje urgjente për kërkesën time dhe të komunikojnë me mua edhe më tej me format të lidhura dhe dokumentet e nevojshme për të kërkuar këtë shumë të përmendura më lart pa vonesë.
Unë kërkoj falje për aplikim vonë për pretendimet
Mr.elton pacaj
Attachments
11952995_935518069846435_5989261783986476267_n.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: juliaacoty@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:36 pm

I am very happy to receive your response, How are you today? I have a strong feeling after reading your message, I have a feeling that you are a honest person and because of that honesty I choose to have this confidential deal with you. Dear, I want to inquire from you, if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits / life opportunity for you and i. Like i told you earlier, I am the Chief International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit and the chief Auditor to my bank here in United Kingdom

I have an Opportunity to the Sum of Fourteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand British pounds (£14.500.000.00) to transfer into your bank account in your country, I will provide the full details of this business transaction when once we have known each other as business is done with trust, I personally contacted you and you alone, Because of the love and trust i have bestowed on you, That is why i took some times to know little about you, Now we must solidify our relationship with trust and this trust we must start it now, i would not like you to betray this trust i have in you, my heart told me that you are the right person for me and that would handle this transaction for both of us,

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i. please dear, make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer.
1. Full Name,
2. Address
3 Nationality
4. your Government Issued Id Card Or Passport,
Thanks and best regards.
I love to hear from you soon.
Julia

HEADER:
Return-Path: <juliaacoty@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT148-W30 ([65.55.90.73]) by SNT004-OMC2S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 29 Dec 2015

To The Manager Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone +441214567840
Bank Email ((islamicbankk@aol.com)) ((bankislamLondon@aol.com)

APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM

Sir / Madam.

I am Mr business partner to Late Dr. Harrison Foster, who was assassinated on January 13, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the capital Iraq Baghdad,

After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he have an unclaimed and balance account Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand British pounds. (£14.5 Million) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of (£14.5 Million) into my nominated bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum

So i expect that your bank management will pay an urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with the related forms and documents necessary to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.

I apologize for late application for the claims

MY DEAR,

How are you doing today, I hope fine? The only alternative now is for you to contact the lawyer, I draft a letter for you and please what you should do now is to contact him and send him the below letter, So please read the letter and contact the lawyer for him to stand on your behalf,

we have only some days to provide the documents according to the bank rules So please go ahead to contact the lawyer and he will stand on your behalf and will also process the required certificate,

copy the message below and send to Barrister John Wine law Chambers Now,

I will wait to hear from you

--------------------------------------------------------------
SEND THIS BELOW MASSAGE TO LAWYER NOW.

LAWYER'S CONTACT INFORMATION'S:

LORD ADVOCATE JOHN WINE LAW CHAMBERS SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.

The solicitor in Charge of Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom
Address: America Square Conference, 1 America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom

Contact Email: ( (johnwine2015@hotmail.com)
Phone .... +447855676438

Dear Sir,
I am DILUM the business partner to Late Dr. Harrison Foster, who was assassinated on February 06, 2008 when Gun men shot him while still inside the Libya capital, Tripoli

As his business partner / next of Kin, I applied for his remaining Balance from his Bank. The bank acknowledged my application and confirmed that I am indeed the real partner of late Dr. Harrison Foster,

I followed all the instructions from the bank and we are now at the point where the bank wants to approve this fund in my name and release the funds to my account here in my country

However, the bank wants me to come down in person, but due to the business schedule, I will not be able to come down in person at the moment. The bank have giving me Option of contacting you. The bank requested...
(1) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY
(2) Power of Attorney
(3) A Non-Resident Certificate

I hope that you can assist me in obtaining these documents from the Government Institution who’s dealing with these documents and hand it over to the bank. I will appreciated it if you can send me also copies of the documents because, I must also prove these documents into the receive of revenue for tax purposes here in my country, The money is with Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom For further information you can contact me.

Yours Faithfully......

ATTENTION

Barrister John W Adam Aldred law Chambers
Address:1 America Square, Crosswall, London EC3N 2SG, United Kingdom

Greetings to you.

Your letter regarding to your legal Parturition of Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate,where received, I Will do my best to render to you all necessary services you require from me to receive your fund,

I have made an inquiry from Royal Courts of Justice on your behalf since you have requested my total assistance to help secure and legalized Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate,from Royal Courts of Justice on your behalf which will enable your legal representation as a legitimate legal beneficiary,

I have confirm with the Royal Courts of Justice to ascertain the cost of procuring the needed documents according to the rules and Commands of the law act and obligation guiding the members of the international bars Association,

SECTION 1

AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM

(1) Registration of your Particulars.... 100 GBP
(2) Application Stamp Duty Fee..... 90 GBP
(3) Processing Insurance...... 90 GBP
(4) Processing Insurance of An Affidavit...... 110 GBP (5)
(5) Processing Insurance of An Power of Attorney 600 GBP

SECTION 2

A NON-RESIDENT NOTARIZED LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION CERTIFICATE

A. REGISTRATION FEE....... 90 GBP
B. STAMP DUTY ........ 50 GBP
C. AN AFFIDAVIT OF JURISDICTION......... 110 GBP
D. CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY CLEARANCE ........ 120 GBP
E. ATTESTATION FEE BETWEEN YOU COURT......... 240 GBP

You have to pay the total amount of ( 1,600 GBP British Pound )

These will accredit and ascertain your legal request to be carried out with immediate effect

Be informed that you will pay the ( 1,600 GBP British Pound ) before i proceed with preparation of the documents, you must make this payment before i proceed which will enable me finalized the documents within a period of two days,

With this reference, you are advised to kindly make the required payment and send to us the payment slip

Note this fee will be sent to this law office via Money Gram OR BY Western Union Money transfer in myname.

AMOUNT...... 1,600 GBP British Pound

MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION.......

FIRST NAME:..... ADAM JOHN
LAST NAME:..... ALDRED
ADDRESS:..... 1 America Square, Crosswall,.
CITY:........ LONDON

Your request will commence as soon as we receive the payment, Print the attached Power of Attorney Form, Sign the space over your name, Scan it, Attach with the payment slip, Send to me immediately so that i will proceed for affidavit of Oath / A non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate as soon as possible,

Note you can also see a copy of my international passport for you to know exactly whom your dealing with.

Thanks Yours in service
Barrister Adam Aldred
law Chambers.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <johnwine2015@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU179-W12 ([65.55.111.73]) by BLU004-OMC2S8.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Sat, 16 Jan 2016
Subject: RE: Barrister John W Adam Aldred law Chambers

ATTENTION

Greetings to you.Mr Bradley

i am office this morning i got your posting massage why i give you money gram information i receive the money in ten mints as soon as you send the money to more faster but with account it will take 2 to 3 days before i receive money you send because is an international transfer but i am using local account but use this account i will receive the money after tomorrow or next day dont for get to send me the payment slip ok

account information

Account name ......... Otis K kisenda
Bic loydgb21161.
Iban Gb51loyd .77850952808068

Tsb Bank 293 Birchfield Road .
Parry Barr Birmingham .B20 3bx

Thanks Yours in service
Barrister John W Adam Aldred
law Chambers.

Skype ID for Juliaa:
live:juliaacoty

Skype ID for John Wine AKA Adam Aldred:
live:johnwine2015

PHONE NUMBERS:
+441214567840
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* BT

+447855676438
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange

PICS AND DOCS:
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
20160119211826-7ddb3ced-me.png
20160119211828-caf2d37e-me.png
20160119211832-34c33cdb-me.png
20160119211837-9d597607-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: juliaacoty@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:30 pm

Skype ID:
myspace:anthopaul

Profile Elements:
Anthony Paul / anthony.paul.54922

Hello My Dear Friend .

How are you over there in your country or else where? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health Today.
I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the
same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and
disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.
The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Netherlands .
I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that I have left a cheque of( 150.000.00 Pounds in your Name , I send the cheque through Rev Father Anthony Paul ,He has traveled with his group on a mission for Hope Worldwide Aid support to Africa Senegal precisely.

I will like you to accept it because this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International Cheque Draft 150.000.00 Pounds ] in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were.
I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.

I believe the Rev Anthony with his group will be camping in Senegal, might be closer to you or your resident country. You should contact him via his organization private email address email: contact him now on how you will receive the Cheque ( anthony.paul92@yahoo.com ) his Telephone Number is ( +221763377866 ) am so busy here so what ever you need you have to contact Rev .......................

yours sincerely juliaa coty

Phone Number:
+221763377866
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.