Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

richardjurado123@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

richardjurado123@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 30, 2016 3:40 pm

Zorpia:

Hello Dear, I am Richard, Am new here in Zorpia, I must say you have a beautiful smile, Can i get to know you more ?

Can we be friends? do you have whatsapp or viber? or give me your email so that i can tell you more about myself

Screen name: Ricchar Stanly / RiccharStanlyJur
47, Tampa, Florida, United States
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 43‑70, in Canada.

Picture used:

ricchar.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Richard Kenneth Jurado - richardkennethj@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 31, 2016 6:24 pm

Email:

How are you today , I am sorry for writing you late guess you are doing fine as always. I will like to tell you more about

myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Richard Kenneth Jurado. I am from Finland, But working and living in England. I am an Engineer by profession. I like

your profile and you look so beautiful. My Job is into Building, Construction and Suppliers of Building Materials here in the U.K.I have been doing this on my own for

13 years as the director of operations .I am the only child of my late parents. I was married before, But now divorced 5 years ago.

I have one son, His name is Kelvin and he is ten years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with

someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here. I`m

5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good

listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy

playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like

swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a

family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for

yourself. It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope

to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid

that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also

do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high way and travelling always . I am really interested in wanting to know about what

makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences,

past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn

about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you

about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart

and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.

This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and

potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Attach : is my pic hope you will like it, and my son pic

Below is my mobile number +447700308585

Please also send me your detail

Tell me more about yourself also.
1) What is your complete name?
2) What is your work?
3)What place ( city) you live?
4) Do you have brothers or sisters?
5) What is your dream in life?
6) Your Age?
7) Your Mobile Number?

Kindly send me a picture of yourself.

Take care and May God bless

Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.

From

Richard

Return-Path: <richardkennethj@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello

+447700308585
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Sure (Jersey) Limited

Pictures received with the email:

jurado.PNG

jurado1.PNG
jurado1.PNG (131.97 KiB) Viewed 1051 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: richardkennethj@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:45 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,

Thanks very much for your reply. tell me how long have you being searching on the internet and what have you find ? what is your experience on this internet dating as its new to me but am very positive about it and i give all my positive effort to find someone to be happy with.

I am happy to have this conservation with you and get to learn about you, your feelings your likes and dislikes, i want us to build a relationship that can lead to something special.. how is your life,, i really want to get to know you and i know we will have a good life together ? what kind of man do you like hope to read from you.. hugs

Richard
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.