Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

smithmr.kendo@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

smithmr.kendo@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Dear Customer
People
Mr.Smith Kendo <smithmr.kendo@yahoo.com> Today at 1:05
Reply-To: "Mr.Smith Kendo" <ikeazorm@gmail.com>
Message body
Dear Customer

Am here to inform you that I have been instructed by the (UN) to pay you the sum of USD$8.5 Million(Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Untied States Dollars)Based on your passed invent with the fraudsters.

At United Bank UK, we focus on offering personal and business banking services that respond to the specific needs of our customers, including those from the Asian sub continent.United National Bank, trading as United Bank UK (UBL UK), was formed in 2001 from the merger of the UK branches of two Pakistani banks, United Bank Limited and National Bank of Pakistan, who had been operating in the UK since the mid-1960. National Bank of Pakistan is the largest bank in Pakistan, and is owned by the Government of Pakistan. United Bank Limited is the second largest private bank in Pakistan, whose main shareholder is Best-way Group. Through our shareholder banks United Bank UK has a presence in all the major financial centers of the world.

I shall diligently handl1e your transaction according to the protocols agreement with UN and also give you a wonderfully service of this great bank,Our service relationship will enable you partner with us after your successful payment from our bank.Therefore kindly reconfirm your legal information to enable me establish communication payment process with you

YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED BELOW

FULL NAME:
MARITAL STATUS:
ADDRESS:
MOBILE/LAND-LINE:
ACCOUNT DETAILS
ATTACHED PASSPORT OR DRIVER LICENSE

Your payment process shall commence immediately you forward your personal data.

Yours Sincerely
Mr.Kendo Smith
Chief Executive Officer
UNITED BANK UK(UBL)
OFFICE:+447452248739
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.