Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

npay36@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

npay36@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:46 pm

Reply-To: L <npay36@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <879443376.1540752.1441528075789.JavaMail.yahoo@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: *** SPAM ***I am Mrs. Lea Lawrence.

My Dear.

GET THIS MAIL READ VERY WELL AND GET IT UNDERSTOOD WELL.

I am Mrs. Lea Lawrence, I am a US citizen, 63 years Old. I reside here in Los Angeles Cal. My residential address is as follows. 571s-coronado-st, apt217, Los-Angeles-Cal-90057 United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich (as recovered all my lost funds). I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$90,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet Barrister Peter Brown, who is the member of PAYMENT COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us before is fake, and that I have been communicating with fraudsters.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my payment. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my funds of $20.5 Million US Dollars. Moreover, Barrister Peter Brown, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you and will be taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. I will advise you to contact Barrister Peter Brown ASAP.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.
Name: Barrister Peter Brown (Esq.)
Email: barrpbrown@yahoo.com
Cell Phone: +234-8175741553

BUT DEAR, YOU HAVE TO PUT EVERY OF YOUR SELFISH ACT OUTSIDE NOW, YOU HAVE TO PUSH AWAY ALL YOUR SELFISH WISE OUT OF THIS NOW, BECAUSE IF YOU DO SHOW YOU'RE SELF, Dear I must tell you this Barr. Will never open up to you and will never help you in this.

So I warn you dear NOT to SHOW yourself to him so that he will Work for you in sincere and honest. As soon as you contact him he will commence the process of getting your funds released. The only money I paid Barrister Peter Brown was just US$140.00, for the paper works, and then signed an agreement to pay him for his services once I receive my money afterwards, take note of that. He will send you the necessary information which you are to use in making the payment to him in order for him to obtain the document from the court of law there in Nigeria so that your fund can be transferred to you without any delay just the way mine was transferred to me.

Once again stop wasting your time contacting those people you have been dealing with as they have nothing to offer (I am speaking from experience), I will advise you to contact Barrister Peter Brown now so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Dear can you ONLY work under this warning I droop to you ABOVE this mail? If you can yes he will help you get your funds, Again, Please Don’t tell him I directed you to Him, Again here Attached is a Copy of his ID, (BUT) I want you to do something before going ahead with him now, As him to Send you A COPY of his ID to FIRST Confirm if it is the same with this One I said to you now.

Please Confirm from him FIRST.

I send you my own id card.

If you need further clarification, kindly send me email to my private email address: ( lealawrence2@aol.com )

You have to contact him, The Barrister directly on his information below:
Name: Barrister Peter Brown (Esq.)
Email: barrpbrown@yahoo.com
Cell Phone: +2348175741553

Please, Please I only urge you, If you know you will not Response as I directed You (PLEASE DON'T WORRY TO WRITE BACK ) And Never and ever you use THIS against Me, I'm only pass an a GOOD information's to you.

Thank you.

Mrs. Lea Lawrence.
571s-coronado-st, apt217,
Los-Angeles-Cal-90057, United States.

Phone:
+2348175741553
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

sanusilamisanusi@ymail.com - lealawrence2@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:40 pm

CALL HER NOW, NOW, NOW +234-9055182877
People
Lea Lawrence <sanusilamisanusi@ymail.com> Today at 1:33 PM
Message body
My Fellow Foreign Contractor.

Greeting To You.

I am Mrs. Lea Lawrence, I am a US citizen, 63 years Old. I reside here in Los Angeles Cal. My residential address is as follows. 571s-coronado-st, apt217, Los-Angeles-Cal-90057 United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich (as recovered all my lost funds). I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$80,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet a Lady Barrister Mary Joy Okoson, who is the member of PAYMENT COMMITTEE, and I contacted her and she explained everything to me. She said whoever is contacting us before is fake, and that I have been communicating with fraudsters.

She took me to the paying bank for the claim of my payment. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my funds of $25.5 Million US Dollars. Moreover, Lady/Woman Barrister Mary Joy Okoson, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you and will be taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. I will advise you to contact this Lady/Woman Barrister Mary Joy Okoson ASAP.

You have to contact her directly on this information below.
Name: Barrister Mary Joy Okoson
Email: barrmaryjokosonassiciationms@h otmail.com
Cell Phone: +234-9055182877

BUT DEAR, YOU HAVE TO PUT EVERY OF YOUR SELFISH ACT OUTSIDE NOW, YOU HAVE TO PUSH AWAY ALL YOUR SELFISH WISE OUT OF THIS NOW, BECAUSE IF YOU DO SHOW YOU'RE SELF, Dear I must tell you this Barr. Will never open up to you and will never help you in this.

So I warn you dear NOT to SHOW yourself to her so that she will Work for you in sincere and honest. As soon as you contact her she will commence the process of getting your funds released. The only money I paid this Lady Barrister Mary Joy Okoson was just US$187.00, for the paper works, and then signed an agreement to pay her for his services once I receive my money afterwards, take note of that. She will send you the necessary information which you are to use in making the payment to her in order for her to obtain the document from the court of law there in Nigeria so that your fund can be transferred to you without any delay just the way mine was transferred to me.

Once again stop wasting your time contacting those people you have been dealing with as they have nothing to offer (I am speaking from experience), I will advise you to contact this Lady/Woman Barrister Mary Joy Okoson now so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Dear can you ONLY work under this warning I droop to you ABOVE this mail? If you can yes she will help you get your funds, Again, Please Don’t tell her I directed you to Her, Again here Attached is a Copy of her ID, (BUT) I want you to do something before going ahead with her now, As she to Send you A COPY of her ID to FIRST Confirm if it is the same with this One I said to you now.

Please Confirm from her FIRST.

I send you my own id card.

If you need further clarification, kindly send me email to my private email address: ( lealawrence2@aol.com )

You have to contact her now, The Barrister directly on her information below:

Please, Please I only urge you, If you know you will not Response as I directed You (PLEASE DON'T WORRY TO WRITE BACK ) And Never and ever you use THIS against Me, I'm only pass an a GOOD information's to you.

I SPEND ONLY $187, for the Barrister to help me.

Can you hear me, This is real through way you can get your Money received today.

DEAR DON'T USE YOUR PAST EXPREINCE TO JUGDE THIS TIME, But I tell you to Confirm this by your self, JUST GIVE this BARRISTER A one more try and Chance and you will see the PROF. Just try it contact her and you will only SPEND $187, as I do and others Contractor's did. Just call her First now. +234-9055182877

Dear DON'T BE SELFISH. this is your real time.

Just call her First now. +234-9055182877

You have to contact her now, The Barrister directly information here below:

Email: barrmaryjokosonassiciationms@hotmail.com

Can you hear me once again??? PLEASE, PLEASE STOP ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS YOU MAY HAVE WITH OTHERS THEY ARE NOT AND NEVER HELP YOU TO ARCHIVE THIS YOUR OVER DUE CONTRACT SUM, BUT REATHER THEY WILL BE ASKING YOU MONEY, MONEY AND MONEY

PLEASE CALL THIS Woman now she will come to an end of this your PENDING FUNDS. +234-9055182877

CALL HER NOW, NOW, NOW +2349055182877

CALL HER NOW, NOW, NOW for your own verification +234-9055182877

It will only cost you $187 as I told you above. PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE if you know you will not send this little, PLEASE DON'T REPLY or start insulting any body.

Thank you.

Ms. Lea Lawrence.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

npay36@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Lea Lawrence.
People
L <npay36@yahoo.com> Today at 12:04
Message body

Greeting You.

I am Ms. Lea Lawrence; I am a US citizen, 63 years Old. I reside here in Los Angeles Cal. My residential address is as follows. 571s-coronado-st, apt217, Los-Angeles-Cal-90057 United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich (as recovered all my lost funds). I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$80,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was directed to meet a Lady Barrister Mary Joy Okoson, who is the member of PAYMENT COMMITTEE, and I contacted her and she explained everything to me. She said whoever is contacting us before is fake, and that I have been communicating with fraudsters.

She took me to the paying bank for the claim of my payment. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my funds of $25.5 Million US Dollars. Moreover, Lady/Woman Barrister Mary Joy Okoson, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people

You have to contact her directly on this information below.
Email: barrmaryjokosonassiciationms@hotmail.com

So I warn you dear NOT to SHOW yourself to her so that she will Work for you in sincere and honest. As soon as you contact her she will commence the process of getting your funds released. The only money I paid this Lady Barrister Mary Joy Okoson was just US$198.00, for the paper works, and then signed an agreement to pay her for his services once I receive my money afterwards, take note of that. She will send you the necessary information which you are to use in making the payment to her in order for her to obtain the document from the court of law there in Nigeria so that your fund can be transferred to you without any delay just the way mine was transferred to me.

Once again stop wasting your time contacting those people you have been dealing with as they have nothing to offer (I am speaking from experience), I will advise you to contact this Lady/Woman Barrister Mary Joy Okoson now so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

If you need further clarification, kindly send me email to my private email address: ( lealawrence2@aol.com ) I SPEND ONLY $198, for the Barrister to help me. Just call her First now. +234-9055182877., it will only cost you $198 as I told you above. PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE if you know you will not send this little, PLEASE DON'T REPLY or start insulting anybody.

Cell Phone: +2349055182877

Thank you.

Ms. Lea Lawrence.

Phone:
+2349055182877
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Wayne

Re: sanusilamisanusi@ymail.com - lealawrence2@aol.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:46 pm

Lea Lawrence.
People
Lea Lawrence. <sanusilamisanusi@ymail.com> Today at 14:39
Message body

Greeting You.

I am Ms. Lea Lawrence; I am a US citizen, 63 years Old. I reside here in Los Angeles Cal. My residential address is as follows. 571s-coronado-st, apt217, Los-Angeles-Cal-90057 United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich (as recovered all my lost funds). I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I spend so much Money while trying to receive my Contract Sum here in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail. I lost all I have and even my orphanage Home here in the United States.

She took me to the paying bank for the claim of my payment. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my funds of $65,000.00 Sixty Five Thousand US Dollars. And immediately I have used it to Recovered all my lost before and paid all my Bills and Moreover, Lady/Woman Barrister Mary Joy Okoson, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name and email address as one of the beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people You have to contact her directly on this information below:

Email: barrmaryjokosonassiciationms@gmail.com
Cell Phone: +234-905518277

So I warn you dear NOT to SHOW yourself to her so that she will Work for you in sincere and honest. As soon as you contact her she will commence the process of getting your funds released. The only money I paid this Lady Barrister Mary Joy Okoson was just US$170.00, for the paper works, and then signed an agreement to pay her for his services once I receive my money afterwards, take note of that. She will send you the necessary information which you are to use in making the payment to her in order for her to obtain the document from the court of law there in Nigeria so that your fund can be transferred to you without any delay just the way mine was transferred to me.

If you need further clarification, kindly send me email to my private email address: ( lealawrence2@aol.com ) I SPEND ONLY $170,00, for the Barrister to help me. Just call her First now. +234-905518277., it will only cost you $170 as I told you above. PLEASE, PLEASE and PLEASE if you know you will not send this little FEE to her, PLEASE DON'T REPLY or start insulting anybody here.

Email: barrmaryjokosonassiciationms@gmail.com
Cell Phone: +234905518277

Thank you.

Ms. Lea Lawrence.

Phone:
+234905518277
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (Glo)
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.