Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sevillaseguros11@gmail.com ullaseguros@telered.com.ar

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sevillaseguros11@gmail.com ullaseguros@telered.com.ar

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:45 pm

* 190.105.0.7 Ver Tv S.a. n/a Argentina

Return-Path: <ullaseguros@telered.com.ar>
Received: from mail.telered.com.ar (mail.telered.com.ar [190.105.0.7])
by mail.telered.com.ar (Postfix) with ESMTP id CE3E12043789;
Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:07:11 -0300 (ART)
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 17:07:11 -0300 (ART)
Subject: Reply this Email

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD
ATTENTION: Beneficiary
REF NUMBER: KEY-923-MAD-47ESP
BATCH NUMBER: COCA-COLA- 25/05/2016

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of the Coca-Cola Foundation Grant Award International Promotion program held on April 25, 2016. WON $950,000.00 ( NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)Your name attached to Ticket Nº: 77Q-15, batch Nº: COCA-COLA 10/05/2016, Ref Nº: Key-923-MAD-47ESP drew the lucky numbers: 45-56-4-15-188-467,

Email: sevillaseguros11@gmail.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

chantallegomez01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2016 1:25 am

BONJOUR
Je m'appelle Mlle Chantalle GOMEZ , je suis de nationalité Canadienne. Je désire avoir une correspondance d'amitié et d'échanges de tout genre avec vous. Je suis partante pour toute échange surtout dans le domaine de la santé. Comme je travaille dans une organisation internationale nommée ACSA, on pourrait s'échanger beaucoup plus. Je voudrais aussi connaitre votre ville, votre pays, rencontrer les gens qui y vivent, bref un tourisme que je considérerai comme un loisir indépendant. Réponds moi si vous désirez qu'on soit amis. Je vous laisse mon adresse Email chantallegomez01@gmail.com Avec amitiés, les plus sincères.

Mlle Chantalle GOMEZ SECRÉTAIRE à ACSA

English Translation:
HELLO
My name is Miss Chantalle GOMEZ, I'm Canadian nationality. I want to have a friendly correspondence and exchanges of all kinds with you. I'm in exchange for all especially in the health field. As I work in an international organization called CASA, we could share many more. I would also like to know your city, your country, meeting the people who live there, a tourism brief that I regard as an independent leisure. Answer me if you want to be friends. I leave you my email address chantallegomez01@gmail.com With friendships, sincere.

Ms Chantalle to ACSA SECRETARY GOMEZ

Header:

Return-Path: <autolider@telered.com.ar>
Received: from mail.telered.com.ar (mail.telered.com.ar [190.105.0.7])
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016
Subject: BONJOUR

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.86.234.171<br>Originating ISP: Isocel<br> City: Cotonou<br>Country of Origin: Benin<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2016 12:11 am

I am very happy Whether you answer my request for correspondence and pleasure for me to Would Swap with you. At our meeting of Someone Still Brings Something New In our private life. It's Done is a great experience for me to Communicate with Other At the end of the world, backgrounds and different aussi of different religions. I am single with no children, I'm 30, I'm the first girl to my parents. ILs Have three children my little brother Jacques and my little sister and I ... Liliane

My dad is Jean-Pierre Ameda Doctor without borders and former diplomat of our payroll CURRENTLY member of the organization .My mom, Angel Larres, staff is the UN department of education Ottawa, I am of nationality Canadian, I have 1m73 June size and my weight is 65 kg, I have BRANCH complexion, black hair, color is the color prefer chocolate, blue and pink much I hate the Lesser lie, my hobby is sport : the cart, swimming.

I study the university degree in medicine surgery but I work in a non Governmental Organization STANDARD (CASA) "ACTION FOR FOOD SECURITY (CASA)" in England in London in As long as administrative director magazine publishing and foreign mission of the organization this car My daddy is the domain. Tell me what place holds God in your life?

Chantalle GOMEZ

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: chantallegomez01@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 28, 2016 1:58 am

The scammer is abusing stolen pictures of Vanessa Hudgens. Pictures from the same gallery are reported for being used in other types of scams in viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35501.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 29, 2016 12:22 am

Ok, thank you and May the almighty We ssie With my dear I want that you explain me about your family aussi What To this renconter We Reserve the chosen beautiful thank you and good weekend
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: sevillaseguros11@gmail.com ullaseguros@telered.com.ar

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Ok , my dear I've just received your response and Who Really reassuring to be aWith Call for this organization and I take coat prler pay you a happy family ILS -have you to be with me here in my Africa dear door yourself well and try gave me glass after I pay you puisste you dnné the DEMANCHE follow a thank you and have a good kiss week
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 31, 2016 1:55 am

Hello
I hope you get well doors. I am currently waiting for an UNCTAD conference (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development with the environmental problem) organized by the foundation (CASA) of which I am part, in partnership with other international organizations, the 27th June 2016.

Decided to inviter of partners from Africa Several pays coat Against ALL THESE SO crimes Who of Product Having a solution to boast offices Issues June conference on the environment, health, the fight against AIDS, drugs and children's work forces to be Held in Ottawa, Canada .L precisely organization CASA in partnership with other international organizations, it will invite people who MAY participate in this conference all the papers Assurant who Made Their trip to Canada + Their accommodation. HERE papers Who Will Be ASSUME by CASA: the Flight to / from Canada, the visa Who will be issued by the Embassy of your payroll who is in Canada and the UN premium of 18,500 dollars pour ALL participants who has attended the conference .All what you Will to do is make your registration. Since you are a friend to me, you might pay benefits to discover the Country.

NAME: ......................................
NAME: .............................
CITY: .............................
PHONE:..........................
JOB :...................................
SUBJECT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION: ..................
Here is the email address of the CASA office: Email: directionacsa.benin1@gmail.com

I will be very happy Count yourself among the invited to this conference and serums June honor for me to meet and you Presenter my family who will be delighted to see you, I am available to you for all time, I invite you officially ou with the seat of your e Institue organization to Participate in Events Our sponsors will charge the tone of aircraft ticket and all your accommodation and your stay in CANADA UP Your return. The organizing committee will aussi visa applications for all, at the end of your request send you join me knew my number 00229 68021954.
I kiss you

Bonjour
j’espère que tu te portes très bien. Je suis actuellement en attente d'une conférence CNUCED ( conférences des Nations unies sur le commerce et le développement avec le problème d'environnement) Qu'organise la fondation (ACSA) dont je fais partie en partenariat avec les autres organisations internationales,du 27 06 2016.

décidé d'inviter des partenaires venant de plusieurs pays surtout l'Afrique contre tout ces crimes qui se produit afin d'avoir une solution à tout ce problèmes , une conférence sur le thème de l'environnement , la santé , la lutte contre le sida , la drogue et les travaux forcés des enfants qui va se tenir à Ottawa précisément au Canada .L' organisation ACSA en partenariat avec les autres organisations internationales , il invite des personnes qui peuvent participer à cette conférence en assurant tout les papiers qui constitue leur voyage au Canada + leur hébergement. Voici les papiers qui seront assumé par la ACSA : le Billet d'avion aller /retour au Canada, le visa qui sera délivrer par l'ambassade de votre pays qui se trouve au Canada plus un prime de 18.500 dollars pour tous participants qui ont assisté a la conférence .Tous ce que vous aurez à faire c'est de faire votre inscription . Comme vous êtes un ami à moi, vous pourriez profite pour venir découvrir le pays Canada.

NOM:......................................
PRÉNOM:.............................
PAYS:..........................
TÉLÉPHONE:..........................
PROFESSION :...................................
L'OBJET DE VOTRE PARTICIPATION:..................
Voici l'adresse mail du bureau ACSA: Email: directionacsa.benin1@gmail.com

Je serai très heureuse de vous compte parmi les invites à cette conférence et sera une honneur pour moi de vous rencontrer et vous présenter ma famille qui seront ravie de vous voir , Je suis disponible à vous pour tout instant , je t'invite officiellement ou avec l'assise de ton institue ou organisation à participer aux événements Nos sponsors prendront la charge de ton billet d'avions et de ton hébergement et tout votre séjour au CANADA jusqu'à votre retour. Le comité d'organisation se chargera aussi des demandes de visas pour tout a la fin d'envoies ta demande tu me joindre su mon numéro 00229 68021954.
Je vous embrasse

Today1.PNG

Today2.PNG

Today3.PNG

Phone Number:
+22968021954
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:03 am

Ok, my darling direction just me confirming That has réceptionnée your participation request a this forum and IT CONFIRMS me in Memé time u'il son has the establishment of you sent the DEMANCHE a COMPLETE Then in June liver What you Their receiving a fake message even and assists Stay with it had you request as can pour that have made ​​you validate window I count on you and really carries you coat well kiss good day

ORGANISATION ACSA CANADA

Bonjour Cher Participant :

Voici ci joints les informations dont vous aurez besoin pour nous faire parvenir vos dossiers.
NB : A cause de votre situation géographique, nous vous prions de bien vouloir contacter le DIRECTEUR RÉGIONAL AGENCY ACSA Afrique dans votre région qui est chargé du traitement de vos dossiers d'immigration au Canada pour leur envoyer les pièces à fournir cités dans le document ci joints. Notre travail est de recevoir vos coordonnées et après l'étude de ses coordonnées, de vous confirmer votre réservation pour assurer votre séjour concernant les conférences ,mais comme vous venez de la part de Mme Chantalle GOMEZ il n’aura pas de problème . Les déjà entreprit les démarches sont entreprit pour votre confort au canada. Les frais d'inscription 480 Dollars pour une seul personne, donc la fiche de paiement Western Union doit être scanné et envoyer à l’adresse mail: representantacsaafrique1@gmail.com elle vous donne droit à une prise en charge complète de votre voyage vais le canada.

Chaque participant ayant une petite ou grande entreprise ou soit dirigeant et autre d’une entreprise aura une récompense d’un chèque de 18.500,00 Dollars pour crée une représentation dans sa localité Afin d’agrandi notre entreprise DIRECTION ACSA

Nous vous rappelons une fois encore si vous ne disposez pas de passeport, envoyer nous votre carte d'identité avec lequel on pourra vous offrir un passeport international pour que vous représentiez votre pays à la conférence.

IMPRIMEZ ET PRENEZ SOINS DE REMPLIR LA FICHE D'INSCRIPTION QUI SE TROUVE EN PIÈCE JOINTE DU MESSAGE A MAIN LEVÉE AU BIC ET NOUS LE RENVOYER PAR MAIL : representantacsaafrique1@gmail.com

SI VOUS AVEZ DES RENSEIGNEMENTS,

DIRECTEUR RÉGIONAL EUROPE-AFRIQUE (Fondation Pour La Coopération et du Développement Afrique)

Mr. RODRIGUE BRUNEL

AVENUE PAPE JEAN PAUL II

4ème ÉTAGE IMMEUBLE FACE MINISTÈRE DE LA JUSTICE

PARAKOU RÉPUBLIQUE DU BÉNIN

ADRESSE MAIL : representantacsaafrique1@gmail.com

VOICI L'ADRESSE DE NOTRE TRÉSORIER GÉNÉRALE FRANÇAISE

Mr SEBASTIEN DOSSOU SUR LAQUELLE LE TRANSFERT DES FRAIS D'INSCRIPTION SERA FAIT :

PAYEMENT DES FRAIS D'INSCRIPTION

Montant à payer ( 01 ) Personne
480 Dollars
Mode de payement obligatoire
WESTERN UNION
WESTERN UNION

Envoi des frais de réservation

(adresses de notre TRÉSORIÈRE)

Prénom SEBASTIEN
Nom DOSSOU
Pays
BÉNIN

NB: Ne tardez plus, à envoyer les informations demandées suivit des frais d'inscription le plus vite possible au DIRECTEUR RÉGIONAL AGENCY ACSA Afrique AFRIQUE à l'adresse mail representantacsaafrique1@gmail.com

ACSA ORGANIZATION CANADA

Hello Dear Participant:

Here are attached the information you need to submit your files.

NB: Because of your location, we ask you to kindly contact the ACSA REGIONAL DIRECTOR AGENCY Africa in your area that is responsible for the processing of immigration cases in Canada to send them the documents required in the document cited above joints. Our job is to get your details and after studying its details to confirm your reservation to ensure your stay on conferences, but as you come from Ms Chantalle GOMEZ there will be no problem. already undertook steps are undertook to your comfort in canada. Registration fee 480 dollars for a single person, so the Western Union payment card must be scanned and sent to the email address: representantacsaafrique1@gmail.com it entitles you to a full support of your trip'll Canada.

Each participant has a small or large business or is CEO and other company will award a check for 18,500.00 dollars to create a representation in his locality To expanded our business DIRECTION ACSA

We remind you again if you do not have passports, send us your ID card that enables you to offer an international passport for you to represent your country at the conference.

PRINT AND TAKE CARE OF COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM WHICH IS ATTACHED THE MESSAGE TO BIC HANDS AND WE RETURN BY MAIL: representantacsaafrique1@gmail.com

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION,

REGIONAL DIRECTOR EUROPE-AFRICA (The Foundation For Africa Cooperation and Development)

Mr. RODRIGO BRUNEL

AVENUE JOHN PAUL II

BUILDING 4th FLOOR FACE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT

PARAKOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN

MAIL ADDRESS: representantacsaafrique1@gmail.com

HERE IS THE ADDRESS OF OUR TREASURER GENERAL FRENCH

Mr SEBASTIEN DOSSOU ON WHICH THE TRANSFER FEE WILL BE DONE:

PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE

Amount Payable (01) No

480 Dollars

Fashion compulsory payment

WESTERN UNION

WESTERN UNION

Sending booking fees

(Addresses our TREASURER)

Name SEBASTIEN

DOSSOU name

City

PARAKOU

Country

BENIGN
NB: Do not delay, to send the requested information followed the registration fee as soon as possible to AGENCY CASA REGIONAL DIRECTOR AFRICA Africa to the email address representantacsaafrique1@gmail.com

FORMWM.png

FORMWM2.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

chantallegomez01@gmail.com directionacsa.benin1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:02 pm

My darling this direction worked with a Western Union Agent cause ds African participants and I though you had aussi want you Fasse established glass office Send Demanche and as soon as possible with the expenses as you ask may make you have it validated the window I count on you darling really false accusations Send this request as a director, you thank you and ask you wearing a coat well kiss good day

Mr nous venons de réceptionnée votre message qui concernant l'envoies de cette somme vous deviez nous envoyer ces frais par une agence Western union ou Monet gramme parce que vous être Africains raison pour laquelle essayer de nous envoyer ces frais comme ont vous demande pour que nous prisions vitre établie vos dossier de voyage merci et bonne compréhension.

English Translation:

Mr réceptionnée we have your message on the send this sum you had to send us these fees by Western Union or Monet agency program because you are Africans why try to send these costs as you have requested that we prisions glass set your travel dossier thank you and good understanding.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:45 am

Mr try our reach this amount will depend on charges that have us managetransfer thanks and good understanding

My Darling I'm enjoying although this organization s depends on the agent who take this account transfer you stresses from me I want you face send it by western or money gram agency as Executive asks to have can windows engarge these folder of travel thanks and Goodnight Kiss
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.