Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sphiwejohn@yahoo.com tw209847@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: Sphiwejohn@yahoo.com tw209847@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 29, 2016 9:08 pm

Dear Sir,

Not that I do not trust you but I need the photo passport to use introduce you to the firm to use process the delivery paper. That is reason I demanded your identity card or passport. I have no choice because this money is my only hope to face my future and I don’t want to risk it to somebody who will betray me in future.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sphiwe_john@yahoo.com sphiwejohnns@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 30, 2016 12:05 am

* 91.109.30.122 Leaseweb Deutschland Gmbh n/a Germany

Return-Path: <sphiwejohnns@gmail.com>
Received: from [91.109.30.122] by web101616.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: roa2525
Sender: roa2525@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 21:55:04 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Sphiwe johnns <sphiwe_john@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello Friend,, Greetings to you. I know it will be difficult for you to believe my story but it is nothing but the real truth. I’m Mrs.Sphiwe johnns and I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have just few days to leave. I am from (Paris) France, but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation and cotton Sales. Now, that I am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have $4.8 Million US DOLLARS in BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A) Burkina Faso which I instructed the Bank to give St Andrews Missionary and Home Kizito Orphanage in Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed. I have instructed the bank to transfer the fund to you as a foreigner that will apply to the bank after I have gone that they should release the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50 p
To: undisclosed recipients:

no text in body of email.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 30, 2016 3:41 pm

here is my phone number 0022575840194

Phone Number:
+22575840194
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

Number is Côte d'Ivoire and does answer.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:14 am

Dear Sir,

Greetings and how are you, hope fine.
I write to know what is happening because I have not heard from you after or telephone conversation.
I explained the position of things to the firm manager and he asks me to come with your photo. I will be waiting and please forward your complete data with the photo to enable me proceed.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:09 pm

Dear Mr. ,

Good day and how are you?

I have visited the company and introduced you as my guardian that I want my family consignment to be delivered to your address in USA as I desire. The firm manger insisted that your identity card/ photo passport must be presented but I asked them to start the process with assurance that you will send your passport copy immediately its ready.

The director brought out their company shipment Form and I signed it with your information. He also promised me that the company will now proceed to procure the necessary papers for the shipment of my consignment to you in USA and asked me to return back on Wednesday 08 June 2016 to sign a document and also confirm the shipment day to inform you.

Mr. , I want you to understand that am entrusting this cash consignment in your hands with faith and believe that you will be of good assistance to me regarding to your promises. I believe you will not betray or deny me when you receive my cash consignment because this is my only hope and future that am entrusting to your hands. Please use your good mind to handle everything for our benefit.

I called your telephone number but the line was not going please reconfirm your phone number to me.

I wait for your respond.

With best regards,
Miss Sphiwe Johnson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:06 am

Dear ,

Good morning and how are you?

I have visited the firm and signed the FORM with your names as I told you that the firm manager asked me.

I also signed authorization letter which prove that I permit the firm to deliver my family consignment to you.

I paid for the Authorization letter very expensive because it comes from this country Ministry of Justice. I attach the paper here for your view and understanding please carefully go through the document and confirm that your name and address are correct to avoid mistake during the delivery.

, everything had being putting in other and the director promised me that my consignment will move to your address by .

I want you to understand that I did all these with trust and believe that you will be of good assistance to me based on your promises. Remember that this cash consignment is my only hope to face my future and I trust it into your hands with faith, please do not betray me but stand as you promised.

The manager asked me to return tomorrow morning to confirm the shipment of my consignment and inform you.

I am counting and depending on you to be honest with me when you receive my consignment.

Remain blessed as I wait your urgent respond.

With Best regards,
Miss Sphiwe Johnson.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Sphiwejohn@yahoo.com john.pastor30@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:44 am

Dear Sir,

I write to inform you that I finished the business to successful end with another partner who helped me after you backed up. At the moment, I'm in India with the new partner for investment projects. But I have not forgotten your past efforts even though you where not able to complete it. I want you to benefit the sum USD 150, 000.00 for your past efforts even your fail along the way. On this basis I have dropped to a pastor the money as benefication-USD150,000.00 to be transferred to your account.

The minister has also made it the possibility the money by ATM credit card to your address via DHL service or you may come here by yourself to pick up the ATM card from the priest. To this point, you need to contact with the pastor record to know how to pick up the money / ATM card of USD150, 000.00.

The conta
ct details of the priest are as follows /

His name is Pastor John ANI
E-mail: rev. ( john.pastor30@yahoo.com )
Phone ( +22556609534 )

With best regards,
Miss Sphiwe

Profile Elements:
Benjamin Igidikwu / 100010585264745
Active on May 15th, 2016

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (149.08 KiB) Viewed 6436 times

Capture2.PNG

Phone: +22556609534
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:03 am

Dear Sir,

I write to inform you that I finished the business to successful end with another partner who helped me after you backed up. At the moment, I'm in India with the new partner for investment projects. But I have not forgotten your past efforts even though you where not able to complete it. I want you to benefit the sum USD 150, 000.00 for your past efforts even your fail along the way. On this basis I have dropped to a pastor the money as benefication-USD150,000.00 to be transferred to your account.

The minister has also made it the possibility the money by ATM credit card to your address via DHL service or you may come here by yourself to pick up the ATM card from the priest. To this point, you need to contact with the pastor record to know how to pick up the money / ATM card of USD150, 000.00.

The contact details of the priest are as follows /

His name is Pastor John ANI
E-mail: rev ( john.pastor30@yahoo.com )
Phone (56609534)

With best regards,
Miss Sphiwe John
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sphiwejohnns@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:16 am

Dear Beloved,

My name is Sphiwe John saeed

I am addressing you this message through the work of God Almighty that made me to chose you amongst several lists of emails in order to hand these great responsibilities (€4,000,000 - four million euros) which I am certain you will handle it carefully being the gift that came from a woman with a sincere and genuine heart towards the orphans and less privileged.

It is certain that I do not know you, which I asked God Almighty to grant you the strength to handle these projects with a sincere and transparent heart. I am presently suffering greatly each day that passes by as I am not sure if I will survive, which was as a result of different surgical operations that I had. Beloved, I am afraid to die, but nobody is beyond death. Each day I keep praying to God Almighty for His help thereby directing me toward's somebody that will handle this project so that I can die peacefully.

The most important help that I need from you is to always be in constant prayers with me as I am sure that you have a sincere and open heart towards the poor and orphans. I do not want to leave this world without knowing that my funds are wisely used to help the orphans and poor.

I do not know how to thank you, but be sure that God Almighty will bless you for accepting to handle these projects so as to help the orphans and poor. I will be very happy to read from you so as to put you in contact with the institute where the money is presently as I am sure that you will properly make use of it.

My God Almighty bless you and your entire family

Well wishes,

Mrs.Sphiwe John saeed

Header:
Return-Path: <sphiwejohnns@gmail.com>
Received: from jws100160.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sendmailws166.mail.ne1.yahoo.com; Tue, 02 Aug 2016 09:33:23 +0000; 1470130403.158
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016
Reply-To: sphiwe john <sphiwejohn@yahoo.com>
Subject: Dear Beloved,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sphiwejohn@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:12 am

My Dearest in the Lord Jesus Christ Mr

Thank you so much for your message respond i receive it with thanks and happiness this is money my late husband labored hard before untimely death come to snatch him away my late husband was a Director of Construction Company here in Ivory Coast also doing his cocoa business and it was through this he made all this money so i am assuring you from my inner heart that this money is of God and 100% risk free, be free in mind because i have chosen you from my inner heart to handle this money with the project to accomplish my heart desire to make my joy complete, i contacted you after my prayers fasting and meditation with the almighty God in search for real God fearing person to utilize this money and make my dreams comes through, so i want this (€4,000,000 - four million euros) to be transferred to you for establishment and support of children Welfare Organization to help Widows and less privileged in your country i want children to remember me and finally call me mother as i have no child of my own,
This is what you have to do, send me these bellow details /
1 / Your Residence address
2 / your current phone number.
3 / Copy of your Picture.
May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God & the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit of God abide in you and all the Children of God around you in The name of Jesus Christ Amen?

Thank you and May God bless you.
Your Sick Sister
Mrs. Sphiwe John.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.