Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lamido.Sanusi@iris.ocn.ne.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Lamido.Sanusi@iris.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:18 am

Received: from User (dsl-201-110-62-145-dyn.prod-infinitum.com.mx [201.110.62.145])
by vciris.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:30:08 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <abulsalman@mail2world.com>

ATTN:BENEFICIARY COMPLIMENTS

IN RESPECT OF YOUR OUTSTANDING CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA ,THE WORLD BANK AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)AFTER SERIES OF MEETINGS WITH THE BOARD OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA HAVE DECIDED THAT A WAIVER SHOULD BE GRANTED TO ALL FOREIGN BENEFICIARIES WHOM THEIR PAYMENTS ARE STILL WITH THE
GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.

IN THIS REGARD A WAIVER HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY GRANTED ON YOUR FILE AND NOW YOUR PAYMENT WILL BE MADE WITHOUT FURTHER DELAYS.

YOU ARE NOW ADVISED TO CONTACT THE DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE AT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA DR ABDULSALAM WITH ALL YOUR INFORMATION FOR THE REMITTANCE OF YOUR FUNDS( YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DATA AND A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND DIRECT TELEPHONE NO).

HIS CONTACTS ARE BELOW:

NAME: Abdulsalam Salman
E-MAIL:abulsalman@mail2world.com
TELEPHONE NO:234-8028260037

AS WE HAVE CONCLUDED WITH THE ABOVE MENTIONED INSTITUTIONS AND AS REGULATION DEMANDS YOU ARE TO CONTACT DR ABDULSALAM AND SEND TO HIM THE SUM OF US$150.ONLY FOR THE WAIVER CHARGES.YOU WILL NOT BY ANY WAY ASKED TO PAY ANY OTHER MONEY WHEN YOU HAVE SETTLED WITH THIS CHARGES.ANY FURTHER FEE DEMANDED FROM YOU AFTER THE US$150.SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THIS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY FOR A SERIOUSE TRACE AND SACK.THIS OFFICE WILL NOT BY ANY MEANS ENTERTAIN ANY ATTITUDE OF IMPOSING FUNDS TO YOU.

WARNING
PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER TO REACH THE ASSIGNED OFFICER FOR YOUR PAYMENT IF THIS CHARGES OF US$150.IS NOT AVAILABLE.BUT WHEN YOU SEND IT TO HIM WITH THE INFORMATION FOR YOUR PAYMENT DO LET ME KNOW AND HAVE YOUR FUNDS CREDITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.ON NO ACCOUNT MUST ANY CHARGES COME UP AFTER THIS WAIVER CHARGES OF US$150.PLEASE TAKE NOTE.(DR ABDULSALAM ) WILL ADVISE YOU ON HOW YOU WILL SEND HIM THE US$150.FOR THE WAIVER CHARGES)

ON BEHALF OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA WE MUST SAY CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR JOB WELDONE WITH US AS WE EXPECT TO HAVING YOUR BEST SERVICES FROM YOUR EXPERT KNOWLEDGE FOR MORE CONTRACTS AHEAD.

REGARDS.

DR.LAMIDO SANUSI LAMIDO
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
-
+2348028260037
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

sdagQX22@ceres.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:10 pm

Received: from User (p8251-ipngn100105motosinmat.mie.ocn.ne.jp [153.183.142.251])
by vcceres.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:48:44 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <markanderson098@e-mail.ua>
Subject: REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Attn Sir/Madam

I am looking for interested individuals or company that can receive my family inheritance Fund for investment, and want the person to assure me responsibility of management on investment.

My late father stored US$35,500,000.00 dollars cash for a safe place to avoid government knowledge for his supposed presidential ambition before he was murdered.

Your benefits for assisting will be 25% of the total sum on delivery, and another 10% commission accruing from profit on investment. I look forward to your reply with

I. Your full Name:
ii. Organization:
iii. Address:
iv. Tel / Fax Number:
v. Age:
vi. Any forms of Identification (This is just for identification purpose only) for effective communications.

Very Sincerely,

Mark Anderson
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

costumersserviceoffice@gmail.com ROBERT@ceres.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:30 pm

* 41.86.234.165 Isocel Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <ROBERT@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 12:22:51 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "DR.JAMES ROBERT" <costumersserviceoffice@gmail.com>
Subject: CODE NO: MG.61 X 0000 X MG!!
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.234.165]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

NOTE. THIS IS OFFICE CODE NO: MG.61 X 0000 X MG!!
We have finalized all the necessarily arrangement and your fund ($7.5USD) has been approved by the Border’s Director of ECO Bank today.

Note that we have decided to transfer your money through money gram urgent remitting office Since you were unable to receive your money through Courier company and Bank due to their management but now we have sent your full compensation payment of $7.5million USD to you through money gram. You will be receiving ($6,000) per day. So you have to reconfirmed your full Information right now okay

I want you to contact the Manager at money gram’s office right now and ask him for your first payment slip, Sender’s Name, Question and Answer to pick up your First ref# NO or call him right now for more information. His name is (DANIEL MARK) Email; ( costumersserviceoffice@gmail.com ), Tel: +22968017715

Make sure the bellow stated codes are identified while contacting the office okay? (MG.61 X 0000 X MG!!)

Your name___
Your country__
Your address___
Your Occupation___
You’re Age/sex__
Your Contact phone No:___

Also do let me know immediately they have started sending your transfer, but NOTE; try to comply with them to enable him serve you better.

DR.JAMES ROBERT
Thanks and god bless
=
+22968017715
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

terrydouglas1@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:38 pm

* 41.216.50.54 Opt Benin / Benin Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <llyyyhgDOUGLAS@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 01:31:22 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: MR TERRY DOUGLAS < terrydouglas1@outlook.com>
Subject: From Orlando Florida International Airport
X-Originating-IP: [41.216.50.54]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

From Orlando Florida International Airport
Pls, Read this massage very well and understand the
reason why your consignment box did not delivered to you yet.
Attention;
diplomatic agent Mr. Terry Douglas,was stopped here in Orlando Florida International Airport with consignment contains $5.8000.00Usd Mr. Terry Douglas informed us that the consignment is from DHL delivery company Benin and we ask him for insurance certificate and international delivery permit which he stated that he is not with the certificate.
Orlando Florida with consignment contains $5.8000.00Usd Mr. Terry Douglas informed us that the consignment is from DHL delivery company Benin and we ask him for insurance certificate and international delivery permit which he stated that he is not with the certificate.
Then we decided to hold him until the insurance certificate and international delivery permit is obtained. Today 7/5/2015 we find out that the same amount is send through DHL delivery company
We contact DHL Company Benin to verify the score of this consignment . After their investigation we were made to understand that the $7.8000.00Usd is your compensation unit inheritance fund from Benin DHL. For more information type (Www.dhl.Fr) put code (397242782) and click tracking and confirm that your consignment is here in Orlando Florida International Airport
All we require from you before the consignment will be delivered to you is insurance certificate which will cost you only $150.00USD for the insurance certificate and international delivery permit, this is all we need from you. I will assist you with the best I can and make sure shipment commence once the charges of the certificate is paid. Be informed that we made arrangement with F.B.I and border protection that your consignment will be delivered without any stoppages.
The fee required is to enable the DHL delivery company Benin secure the insurance clearance certificate and international delivering permit, I want you to try your best and send the $150.00usd with the payment details listed below and once this is done the diplomatic agent will complete your delivering within the next 1hour or 2hours, and we have contacted the DHL delivery company Benin to enquire about the process of getting the Certificate.
We were informed that the beneficiary of the package will pay for the Certificate , You have to pay this fee directly to them via Western Union Money Transfer or money gram , use the information below to send the $150.00usd via western union and once payment is made forward it to company address ( terrydouglas1@outlook.com)

for them to get the needed certificate to enable their diplomatic agent complete the delivering.
Payment Information.
Recievers Name:::::::::::::::::: EMMANUEL UBA
City::::::::::::::::::::::: Cotonou
Text Question::::::::::::::::::::now
Text Answer::::::::::::::::::::now
Amount To Be Paid::::::::::::::::::::: $150 Dollars
Sender's Name:::::::::::::::::::::::
Mtcn::::::::::::::::::::

Once payment is made get back to me with the confirmation
details listed below. Sender name
Confirmation mtcn number
Text question and answer used
Sender address used.
Note: I want you to try your best and send the charge fee once you receive this email because i want everything to be done fast and I assure you that this is the only fee required so you have nothing to worry about.

Await your reply and the payment confirmation.
Have a wonderful day.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Jerome Sam.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

unitedbankforafrica591@gmail.com wwhideki-e.@iris.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:14 pm

* 41.74.9.27 Oti-as Porto-novo Benin

Return-Path: <wwhideki-e.@iris.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 16:18:18 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: REV MARK WILSON <unitedbankforafrica591@gmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION DEAR BENEFICIARY.
X-Originating-IP: [41.74.9.27]

ATTENTION DEAR BENEFICIARY.

I AM MARK WILSON, DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT, UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA [U.B.A] THE ONLY BANK APPOINTED BY THE O.A.U MEMBERS LED BY PRESIDENT JOHN KUFFOR.

BECAUSE OF THE FRAUD GOING ON IN WEST AFRICA COUNTRIES WHERE SOME INNOCENT BENEFICIARIES WERE ASK TO PAY IN ADVANCE BEFORE RECEIVE THE MONEY OWED TO THEM. THE ABOVE AFRICA UNION HELD MEETING IN BENIN REPUBLIC AND RESOLVE TO PAY ALL BENEFICIARIES IN CASH THROUGH MEANS OF DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE.WE RECEIVE YOUR FILES FROM INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(I.M.F) AS ONE OF THE BENEFICIARIES.TAKE NOTE; TEN THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS (US$10,000) HAVE BEEN MAPPED OUT FOR ALL EXPENSES IN SENDING THE MONEY TO YOU THROUGH GENUINE DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE AND HOW IT WAS SPENT WILL BE DETAILS TO YOU.

THEREFORE, I WANT YOU TO BEAR IT IN MIND THAT YOUR TOTAL FUND WILL BE NO MORE TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ($10.500,000.00) BUT TEN MILLION FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS ($10,490,000.00). IF ANYBODY TELLS YOU THAT HE IS PAYING YOU IN BANK DRAFT OR TELE-GRAFIC MONEY TRANSFER BOTH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM OR HER BECAUSE DUE TO THIS FRAUD NO INTERNA WE ALSO RECEIVED A SECURITY REPORT THAT YOU PAID THE FRAUDSTERS WHO HAVE BEEN DECEIVING YOU, TELLING YOU THAT THEY ARE GOING TO SEND THIS MONEY TO YOU.DEAR, AS A SENIOR BANKER, CONTROLLING THIS CASH PAYMENT NOW, I ADVISE YOU NOT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY BY PAYING ANY BODY IN ADVANCE AGAIN,AND IF YOU JUST FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR MONEY IN THREE DAYS TIME.

YOUR FUND WILL NOW PACKAGE IN BOX AND TAKE TO THE DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT, I WILL ALSO SEND THE PICTURE OF THE BOX BY ATTACHMENT
TO YOU TO SEE HOW THE MONEY IS PACKED, I WILL SEND YOU MORE MAILS TO GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION WITH MY ID FOR YOU TO KNOW THE GENUINE OF THIS TRANSACTION THEREFORE, DO FORWARD YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND DIRECT PHONE NUMBER TO ME FOR QUICK DELIVERY BECAUSE TIME IS NOT IN OUR SIDE ALL THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT TO YOU IF I AM ASSURED THAT YOU HAVE STOPPED SENDING MONEY TO THOSE FRAUDSTER. BUT GOD WILL SURELY JUDGE ALL OF THEM WHO LIVES BY CHEATING. MY BIBLE SAYS WHAT DOES IT PROF IT A MAN IF YOU GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD BUT LOOSE YOUR SOUL, WHICH IS NOTHING.

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE REQUIRED INFORMATION OF YOURS.

REV MARK WILSON
DIRECTOR CASH PROCESSING UNIT
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
Email: (unitedbankforafrica591@gmail.com)
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

atmcardowner@gmail.com aco-san.@iris.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 11, 2016 4:01 pm

* 41.216.50.161 Opt Benin / Benin Telecom n/a Benin

Return-Path: <aco-san.@iris.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 07:36:23 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr.frank WILLIAMS" <atmcardowner@gmail.com>
Subject: Attn: ATM Card Owner,
X-Originating-IP: [41.216.50.161]

Attn: ATM Card Owner,

According to the instruction from our head-office,
we have converted your fund worth US$4.5 Million Dollars into ATM VISA
Card.
Therefore we hereby inform you that your ATM Card is ready for delivery,
and we need your home address and cell phone number for the registration
of the ATM Card through DHL courier company.

We wait your urgent response.

Best Regards

Mr.frank WILLIAMS
Uba Director
+229 99230596
=
+22999230596
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

ups.dhlexpresscompan@outlook.com dhlexpresscompan@outlook.co

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 13, 2016 8:06 pm

Return-Path: <www.@iris.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 18:38:19 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Mr Stenphen Daniels <dhlexpresscompan@outlook.com>
Subject: Attention: Beneficiary,

Attention: Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that because of the impossibility of your fund transfer through our western union network, we have credited your total fund of $2,500,000.00 Legitimate USD into an ATM VISA card, and we have paid the delivery fee of your ATM VISA card to you, we paid it because your ATM VISA card worth of $2,500,000.00 which we have registered for deliver, has less than 16 days to expire in the custody of the UPS Company and when it expires, the money will go into federal government treasury account.

For that we decided to help you pay off the money so that your ATM VISA card will not expire, because we trust that when you receive this your ATM VISA card, definitely you must pay us back and even compensate us for helping you. Like we stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid ,therefore the only money you were advice to send to them is their official security keeping fees of $25usd every day.

Like I stated earlier, the crediting re-activation, delivery and the company registration charges has been paid by me, but I did not pay their official security keeping fees since they refused, they refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and the demurrage might have increased by then, They told me that their official security keeping fees is $25.00 per a day , and I deposited it yesterday being 11th of May, 2016.

Therefore you should contact them with the below contact information;

Company name; UPS Express Customer Service.
Logistic Manager:Mr.Stephen Daniels,
Email; ups.dhlexpresscompan@outlook.com

Try to contact them today and also send them the security official security keeping charge to avoid increasing of their fees and let me know once you receive this your ATM VISA CARD.

Contact them today with your full information requested below;

Your Full Name;.......................................
Your Country;..........................................
Your Residence Home Address;..........................
A Copy of You Identification............................
Your Direct Phone ;......................................
Your Cell;.......................................
Age/Sex;.................................................

Try to indicate all this codes to them because it will prove that you are the rightful person that own the ATM visa card deposited in their custody.

Shipment Code awb :33xzs,
ATM Card Registered Code No xgt442:
Security Code sctc:2001dhx:567:
Transaction Code 233:cstc:101:33028:
Certificate Deposit code: sctc:bun.xxiv:78:01
Depositor:Mrs. Susan Mensahs
Manager of UBA Bank Plc

This is to avoid wrong delivery, do that urgent to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let us know once you receive your ATM VISA CARD.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Stephen Daniels
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

wunionoffice208@gmail.com itsuki.@ceres.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Return-Path: <itsuki.@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 04:19:18 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "MRS.SUSAN DAVID" <wunionoffice208@gmail.com>
Subject: ATTN DEAR:

ATTN DEAR:

WE FINALLY CONCLUDED TO EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT OF (US$3,6M) VIA WESTERN UNION OFFICE THIS MORNING AS THE BEST AND EASIER WAY TO CASH YOUR FUNDS IN ANY OF YOUR NEAREST WESTERN UNION OFFICE IN YOUR CITY,WELL BASED ON MY AGREEMENT WITH WESTERN UNION DIRECTOR, MR.TONY JOHNSON, YOUR TRANSFER WILL START IMMEDIATELY YOU CONTACT HIM WITH ALL YOUR INFORMATION AS FOLLOW

YOUR NAME---------
YOUR HOME ADDRESS-------
YOUR COUNTY/CITY--------
YOUR AGE/SEX------------
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER------
ID COPY------------------
OCCUPATION---------------

WESTERN UNION OFFICE:
CONTACT PERSON: MR.TONY JOHNSON.
PHONE NO +229 99230596, E-MAIL {wunionoffice208@gmail.com}
YOUR FUNDS AMOUNT DEPOSITED IS US$3.6million
BEST REGARDS,
MRS.SUSAN DAVID.
=
+22999230596
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

western.unoin@mail.ru kitsuda.maro-hime.@royal.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 23, 2016 6:47 pm

* 13.67.208.233 Microsoft Azure Des Moines United States

Return-Path: <kitsuda.maro-hime.@royal.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 01:45:21 +0900 (JST)
From: "MRS.SUSAN DAVID." <kitsuda.maro-hime.@royal.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "MRS.SUSAN DAVID." <western.unoin@mail.ru>
Subject: ATTN DEAR:
X-Originating-IP: [13.67.208.233]

ATTN DEAR:

WE FINALLY CONCLUDED TO EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT OF (US$3,6M) VIA WESTERN UNION OFFICE THIS MORNING AS THE BEST AND EASIER WAY TO CASH YOUR FUNDS IN ANY OF YOUR NEAREST WESTERN UNION OFFICE IN YOUR CITY,WELL BASED ON MY AGREEMENT WITH WESTERN UNION DIRECTOR, MR.TONY JOHNSON, YOUR TRANSFER WILL START IMMEDIATELY YOU CONTACT HIM WITH ALL YOUR INFORMATION AS FOLLOW

YOUR NAME---------
YOUR HOME ADDRESS-------
YOUR COUNTY/CITY--------
YOUR AGE/SEX------------
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER------
ID COPY------------------
OCCUPATION---------------

WESTERN UNION OFFICE:
CONTACT PERSON: MR.TONY JOHNSON.
PHONE NO +229 99230596, E-MAIL {western.unoin@mail.ru}
YOUR FUNDS AMOUNT DEPOSITED IS US$3.6million
BEST REGARDS,
MRS.SUSAN DAVID.
=
+22999230596
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

w.unionoffice5@aol.com www.@royal.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun May 29, 2016 11:41 pm

* 121.100.143.189 Areti Internet Beijing China

Return-Path: <www.@royal.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 03:23:37 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Mr. Frank Wiliam" <w.unionoffice5@aol.com>
Subject: DEAR: BENEFICIARY.
X-Originating-IP: [121.100.143.189]

FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER,
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
OFFICE: IN Republic of Benin .
LOCATION. COUNTRY OF MADRID SPAIN.
REF: MT89TQ
Email: (western.u555@gmail.com)

DEAR: BENEFICIARY.
Your winning fund of three Million Five Hundred thousand USD.($4.5USD) for
over longed being a regular customer of Western union has been forwarded to
Western Union here in our branch for immediate transfer to you. Your
payment will be send to you by western Union, the amount you will be
receiving per
daily is $5,000.00 ( Five thousand Dollars )The Ministry Trust Funds of
Benin will send you the currently standard track details you need to pick
up your ($5,000) payment by western union daily till you are able to
receive the total sum of $4.5,million United State Dollars($4.5M), now no
need to send you this ATM card because you cannot be able to withdraw with
the ATM card due to the ATM master card contains large amount of money on
it and is not activated.
Many people have received their fund through this western union which is
safer and reliable with less cost but the problem we are having with you is
that a man from your country by name Richard Smith said that you are on the
sick bed that is why you sent him to come and claim your money .If you are
still alive, We want to confirm from you if you really sent him to claim
your fund because we don't want to make mistake. The Director,
administrative trust funds had already signed your payment, now you are
free to comply with WEMACO payment office on this email :(
w.unionoffice5@aol.com) however, kindly contact the below person who is in
position to release your payment by Western Union per$5,000 a day. Honor,
Mr. Frank William E-mail:(western.u555@gmail. com) The Western Union Payment
Center has been mandated to issue out your payment and you have to stop any
further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid
hitches in receiving your payment. Note that the administrative need these
details from you to process your payment: to avoid wrong information
Your full name___________
Your address_____________
Your country_____________
Your age_________________
Your occupation__________
Your Phone number________
Comply now because as soon as you sent this required details to Honor,
Mr. Frank William , he will start sending your payment by Western Union. And do
let me know immediately you start receiving your money for us to share the
joy together. You will also receive a call from Justice after filling the
above information. Thanks

EMAIL.w.unionoffice5@aol.com
Phone number +229_99230596
=
+22999230596
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.