Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bel45002l@bell.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bel45002l@bell.net

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:16 pm

Re:Good Day, Did You Get My Last Email?
Mr. Edward Mensah <bel45002l@bell.net> Today at 11:59
To
mredwardmensah@excite.co.jp
Message body
Good Day

I am Mr. Edward Mensah the newly appointed director general in charge of approving & releasing all owed yet unpaid foreign payments and also the special adviser to the United-Nation. I am delighted to inform you that the payment panel of the UN, which just concluded its seating in Accra Ghana just released your (E-mail Id & Name) among the currently approved beneficiaries who are to benefit 100% from this first quarter payment of the year 2016. This panel was primarily delegated to investigate all genuinely owed debts and claims as it has been over due.

At this moment, I wish to use this medium of communication to inform you that for the time being the (UN) has completely stopped further payment through third party claims due to numerous petitions received from the united states home-land security, the FBI, IMF and other financial and security agencies to UK Government and the Ghana Government against our banks on wrong payment and diversion of innocent beneficiaries owed funds to a different account.

In this regards, I am going to use my good office now to get your payment released once i hear back from you. as the newly appointed Director representing the (UN) office here in Accra Ghana, all these will be done perfectly only on the condition that you will provide me full identification of your payment.

All you need to do now upon your acceptance of my condition, is to send to me the either passport or driver's license and how you will like to be paid.

Please, You are adviced to call me immediately on my direct telephone number +233.555.747.227

Regards,
Mr. Edward Mensah
+233555747227
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

bell3@bell.net

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 27, 2016 3:43 pm

Re: Did You Get My Last Email?????
Mr. Daniel Ike <bell3@bell.net> Today at 3:07
To
danielike21@outlook.com
Message body
Good Day,

I am Mr, Daniel Ike, I am one of the Ten men committee formed by the new Government of President John R. Mahama of the Republic of Ghana on Foreign Payment Resolve Committee (P.R.C).

I am contacting you based on an application for change of account that was brought to my table today for me to endorse for your change of account.

Listed is the new company name and account details submitted by your local representatives for the immediate release of the sum of Two Million United States Dollars Part payment in your favor.

Name: Karl H. Franzen
Company: Franzen Constructions
Bank Details:
Bank: ABN-AMRO Bank N.V.
Swift No: ABNA NL 2A
Telex: 12212 or 12536
IBAN: NL 17ABNA
Branch: Venlo
Street: Keulsepoort 12
Town: NL - 5900 AA Venlo
Account No: 42.07.55.020
Account Holder: Karl H. Franzen
Account No.: 042075509242

Based on the fact that what i have on file listed as the beneficiary is your informations, i want to confirm if you authorized such change.

I will like that you do confirm back to me if the change of beneficiary and account details are correct so that i shall endorse for payment release to the new beneficiary.

Remain Blessed.

Mr. Daniel Ike
Committee Chairman
+233555747227

Phone:
+233555747227
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.