Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hajja.mousrati@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hajja.mousrati@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2016 1:15 am

Recovery Scam:

Attn: Beneficiary/Contractor

RE: APPROVAL PAYMENT OF US$10.5MILLION

Following the debt settlement agreement reached between World Bank and the United Nations Organization. A debt settlement Committee was formed namely (World Bank Debt Settlement Committee) was inaugurated to handle old debts owed to Foreign Contractors/Fund Inheritance Beneficiaries.

The following are to benefit in the on going debts settlement projects, contractors with delayed contract payments, Fund Inheritance Beneficiaries and Foreigners who fell victims to financial criminal activities such as internet scams, etc.

Your payment File Number WBDS0734CBN/IMF623/WB2016 is presently on my office desk for verification. l conducted an intensive search into your payment file and l discovered that you never executed any Contract or have any Monetary transaction here or on the above as to warrant your claims here.

l discovered that you were a victim of this. l went through the documents in your payment file and discovered that your payment file was filed with fake papers. Having made my discovery, i refused to disclose it to any member of the committees for confidential purpose for now.

From the look of things, i realized that you have spent money in pursuance of the claim. l decided to contact you to have mutual business deal with you. With my position as one of the senior staff in this committee, l can rectify all the abnormalities in your payment file then recommend you among the beneficiaries on the on going global debts settlement and compensation program, meaning that if you agree with my condition, the funds will be paid to you, but you are to give me 5% of the total sum as soon as the money is paid to you.

You must be someone to be trusted. Therefore, i need an assurance from you not to reveal this to anybody until the money is paid to you and l will use my position as one of the senior staff of this debts settlement committee, to rectify all the errors in your payment file, then pave way for the money to be paid to you.

l will be able to rectify the errors in order to get the result we want. Note that you and l will take care of procuring all the original documents we will need to backup this claim on your name and to prove you the bonafide beneficiary.

Please you must think and re-think before you reply this letter, if you think that you can work with me, then get back to me with your full information.

I await for your immediate reply or do reach me on.
Yours Faithfully.

Dr Hajja Mousrati,
(in charge of International Remittance & Financial Surveillance)

Header:
Return-Path: <hajja.mousrati@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x241.google.com (mail-vk0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::241])
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016
Subject: Contractor

20160520020940-b59b4ef4-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: hajja.mousrati@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 21, 2016 3:59 am

Attn: Beneficiary/Contractor Mr.

Mr. , good morning and how are you and that of your family??? thank you very much for your kind email receive this morning. Sir yes, i will do my possible best to make sure that you receive your fund.

Sir please, based on a brief meeting held this with the President of Nigeria and the Finance Minister concerning your US$10.5MILLION. Mr (sir), could you please forward to me the document you signed with Nigerian Government as a Contractor/Inheritance of this fund US$10.5MILLION.

Please know matter how old it is, is for VERIFICATION'S and PROVE thank you.

Dr Hajja Mousrati
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hajja.mousrati@gmail.com hajja.mousrati@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 24, 2016 1:59 am

Skype ID:
live:hajja.mousrati

Mr. Mr. , thank you very much for your kind email received this morning, how is your family today? hope all is well. But why did you submit your file to the police, the document you signed with Nigeria government.

Sir, but if you can not find the document that you signed with Nigerian Government concerning your fund US$10.5MILLION, at list your lawyer will have a copy of it. Well the only way out of this issue and alternative is
1. You will get and AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT NIGERIA.
2. CLEARANCE FROM THE FEDERAL TAX FORCE ON INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE ON FOREIGN CONTRACTORS ONLY.

Mr. that is only solution, this two documents is what you need thank you.

Dr Hajja Mousrati

Header:
Return-Path: <hajja.mousrati@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT151-W95 ([65.55.90.199]) by SNT004-OMC4S16.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 23 May 2016
Subject: Contractor Mr.

Mr.

1. State how you want to receive your fund: Bank-Bank Transfer/ATM CARD/BANK DRAFT.
2. FORWARD YOUR ID CARD (is very important)
3. Direct cell phone/Fax if any
4. Company Name
5. Your full Address
6. Age/Marital Status

Thank you please very urgent.

Dr Hajja Mousrati
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 25, 2016 1:30 am

Mr. good morning and how are you and your family? i am writing this morning in acknowledgment of your email with your full information.

Sir please listen and listen very good, the only thing you need now now is (1.) You will get and AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT NIGERIA.
(2.) CLEARANCE FROM THE FEDERAL TAX FORCE ON INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE ON FOREIGN CONTRACTORS ONLY.

I dont know the cost, but i will like you to contact our lawyer, he will help you for this two documents Mr.
. This is the only thing that is needed, as soon as you can get it, Mr.
in the next 72 hours you will receive your fund. please update me immediately you get in touch with him, let him knows that i am the one that gave you his contact ok thank you and have a wonderful day.

BARR.(DR).PRINCE COLLINS SNR(ESQ)
EBOH & ASSOCIATES CHAMBERS.
PLOT 33 ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA WAY
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT CADESTRAL ZONE,
ABUJA, FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY, NIGERIA.
P.M.B 0187 GARKI ABUJA
OFFICE TELL: +234-8030784926
Email: barristerprince_mcollinssr@yahoo.com

Dr Hajja Mousrati

OFFICE TELL:
+2348030784926
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hajja.mousrati@gmail.com barristerprince_mcollinssr@yahoo.co

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2016 2:08 am

Mr. , ok thank you for your update. Sir with all my heart, spirit soul and body, as soon as you obtain this two documents in the next 72 hours you will receive your fund, with all assurance .

Just relax your mind ok and count on me. Follow the barristers instruction and directions thank you. Please keep me posted.

Dr Hajja Mousrati

P.M.B 0187 GARKI ABUJA

ATTENTION: MR

MR , THIS IS TO WRITE TO ACKNOWLEDE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL.

FORWARD TO ME ALL THESE INFO IMMEDIATELY FOR IMMEDIATE PROCESSING :

1)YOUR FIRST NAME...............................

2)YOUR LAST NAME..................

3)SCAN COPIES OF YOUR ID CARD OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT IF ANY............

4)YOUR HOUSE CONTACT ADDRESS..................

5)YOUR COUNTRY.............

6)YOUR PHONE NUMBER..................

7)YOUR AGE.....................

8)OCCUPATION/ YOUR WORK...................

SO THAT I WILL USE IT AND GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE AS SOON AS I RECEIVED THOSE PARTICULARS/INFORMATION'S ABOVE FROM YOU TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE LEGAL POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE LEGAL AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AFTER WHICH MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS TO GET THOSE LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICE TO MY CLIENT

THANKS.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
ATTORNEY AT LAW

Header:
Return-Path: <barristerprince_mcollinssr@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws11116.mail.ir2.yahoo.com by sendmailws109.mail.ir2.yahoo.com; Wed, 25 May 2016 09:49:41 +0000; 1464169781.008
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016
Subject: ATTENTION: MR (FROM BARR.(DR).PRINCE COLLINS SNR)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2016 3:28 am

Mr. , good morning and how are you? thanks for your update. Based on the meeting this morning held with board of trustees and house of senate concerning your contract/inheritance fund of US$10.5MILLION I tried my best to protect your interest by letting them know that you have contacted our lawyer to help you out in obtaining the vital documents.

Mr. Busch with due respect sir, you are giving a mandate of 7 working days from now that is one weeks to make the claim of your fund (US$10.5MILLION) or your fund will be cancel. So i advise you to follow up the barristers email and instructions to make it up on or before the deadline. My assurance to you Mr. is that immediately this documents is obtain, in the next 72 hours you will receive your fund i guarantee you with all my heart.

With out any delay sir forward to me your banking information immediately thank you.

Dr Hajja Mousrati

P.M.B 0187 GARKI ABUJA

MR. , THIS IS TO WRITE TO ACKNOWLEDE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL WITH YOUR INFORMATION'S.

THESE ARE MY FINDINGS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE TODAY, IN REGARDS OF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE, FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IT WILL COST THE SUM OF ($100) TO BE PAID IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID / THE LETTER OF PROBATE IS ($100) TO BE PAID IN HIGH COURT.

FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE IS ( $70) TO BE PAID IN COURT. SO THE TOTAL COST FOR ALL THESE PROCESS TO OBTAIN THESE
TWO NEEDED LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE HIGH COURT HERE IS( ($270 TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY DOLLARS.

HERE IS THE RECEIVING INFORMATION, GO AND SEND THE FEE WITH OUT ANY DELAY SO THAT BY MONDAY I WILL GO FOR THE DOCUMENTS.

Receivers Name: JENNIFER AGU ( THE COURT REGISTRAR)
Address/ Country: NIGERIA
Text Question: AFFIDAVIT
Text Answer: CLEARANCE
Amount: $270
MTCN.......

MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH WESTERN/MONEY GRAM AND FORWARD THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

THANK YOU.

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER MY BEST LEGAL SERVICE TO MY
CLIENT.

YOURS IN SERVICE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: hajja.mousrati@gmail.com barristerprince_mcollinssr@yaho

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:18 pm

Mr. , good morning and how are you today? Sir am very sorry for my late reply of your email, is because of the public holiday Friday and Monday so work starts today.

Listen Mr. , you have only but from now till Friday 3rd to claim this your fund US$10.5MILLION or it will be canceled, that is the truth and noting but the truth. Why cant you just follow the instruction of the barrister, what does this get to do with Illegal Aliens in Mexico.

Sir with out wasting time, go and do according to the barristers instruction by sending the $270 through WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAM today, unless you want to loss your fund. I sent to you an email since last week Thursday asking you for your BANKING information for the processing of the Transfer immediately the two documents is obtain, till this morning you failed to send it. Well up to you. See the attach fill the form and return it back to me, since you are not interested in your fund thank you.

Dr Hajja Mousrati

P.M.B 0187 GARKI ABUJA

MR , I TRIED TO REACH ON PHONE SINCE LAST WEEK THURSDAY, BUT YOU WERE PICKING MY CALLS. WELL I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL THIS MORNING, BASED ON WHAT YOU REQUEST FOR, MR BUSCH LISTEN THEY MONEY IS GOING DIRECT TO THE COURT.

SECONDLY, I DONT HAVE DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT. YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PERSON THAT I HAVE DONE THIS KIND OF THING FOR OK. ADHEAD TO MY INSTRUCTION OR YOU FORGET ABOUT IT PLEASE. SEND THE $270 THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, SEND TO ME THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME, TO BE PRESENTED TO THE COURT SIMPLE.

WHAT IS MY CONCERNING WITH MEXICO PROBLEM. MR BUSCH GO AND SEND THIS MONEY TODAY SO THAT BY TOMORROW I WILL GO FOR THE DOCUMENTS THANK YOU.

Receivers Name: JENNIFER AGU ( THE COURT REGISTRAR)
Address/ Country: NIGERIA
Text Question: AFFIDAVIT
Text Answer: CLEARANCE
Amount: $270
MTCN.......
Senders Name/Address...

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER MY BEST LEGAL SERVICE TO MY
CLIENT.

YOURS IN SERVICE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.