Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

g_haga@aol.com 0740843420@spacoarers.co.za

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

g_haga@aol.com 0740843420@spacoarers.co.za

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 18, 2016 5:37 pm

* 41.74.182.205 Rsaweb Internet Services Cape Town South Africa

Return-Path: <0740843420@spacoarers.co.za>
Received: from mailnode1.rsaweb.co.za (mail-lb1.rsaweb.co.za [41.74.182.205])
by relay.rsaweb.co.za (Postfix) with ESMTP;
Tue, 17 May 2016 20:14:10 +0200 (SAST)
Received: from mail.rsaweb.co.za (mailnode1.rsaweb.co.za [10.0.0.111])
(Authenticated sender: 0740843420@spacoarers.co.za)
by mailnode1.rsaweb.co.za (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 96A4D5F817;
Tue, 17 May 2016 20:17:47 +0200 (SAST)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 21:17:47 +0300
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: (no subject)
Reply-To: g_haga@aol.com

--
Do you need easy qualifying Business or personal loans pls contact email:
g_haga@aol.com For more information
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: g_haga@aol.com 0740843420@spacoarers.co.za

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 21, 2016 3:36 am

Dear Loan Applicant

Thanks for responding to our e-mail and choosing Gregory Hagan Financial Loan Firm. to help and end your financial problems. Gregory Hagan Financial Loan Firm. is a registered corporate body we offer all types of packages of loans (personal loans, business loans, etc.), our loan amount varies from $5,000.00 US Dollars and $50 Million US Dollars and a new deadline for payment of 1 year to 30 years duration.

To start the process of loan application, you can find some vital information about the loan we offer below. In obtaining a loan from our company, there is some information we need to pass through to you, before we can proceed to the application process.

INTEREST

The interest rate is 3% per annual for the loan. Note that the re-payment schedule of the loan begins 3 months after the loan has been transferred to applicants.

Information required for:

You will need to fill out an application containing your personal information and also the loan information, this will help us give you a complete documentation of the terms of the loan agreement that you will be expected to sign and send back to our company for approval. A means of identification is also necessary to know who is getting the loan.

Fill out the required information below:

Name *
Email *
Telephone No *
Mobile No *
Home Address *
City *
State *
Country *
Fax *
Occupation *
Monthly Income *
Age *
Sex *
Do you have an account? *
Have you applied before? *
Loan Amount Required *
Duration of loan *
Purpose of Loan *

We believe we have been able to answer most questions that are frequently asked by loan applicants before obtaining a loan. According to the above rules / policies, you are expected to complete the form provided above.

Thanks for your time and understanding, Gregory Financial Investment.

Kindest Regards.
Mr Gregory Hagan

Header:
Return-Path: < g_haga@aol.com >
Received: from 69.31.50.158 by webprd-m27.mail.aol.com (10.74.5.41) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Thu, 19 May 2016
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016
Subject: Re:

Originating IP: 69.31.50.158
Originating ISP: Giglinx
City: Torrance
Country of Origin: United States
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 3:29 am

Attention: ,

I receive your information's and the loan Terms and condition you requested as a loan is listed bellow. I am giving out this loan sum of $75,000.00 USD to you for a duration of 6 years and I believe you can be Trusted. You have come to the right place were you can get your loan fast and easy, and i want you to feel free in any step you take in this very transaction because your Victory in this transaction is 100% guaranteed and Assurance.

CONDITIONS FOR THE LOAN

You must make sure you understand the conditions for this loan you are about to secure from us, before we then proceed to the processing of the loan.

1. The loan must be insured: The insuring of the loan will be done by the lender who is giving out the loan. Therefore the lender will be responsible for the insurance fee.

2. Time of duration: The borrower must pay back at the rate of interest within the stipulated time (3 moths) after cashing the loan.

3. Note that the Company will be responsible for the Approval and Insurance charges.

4. Transfer of the loan: The borrower must be responsible on how the transfer should be made, therefore the borrower will also be responsible for the transfer charges.

5. Particulars: The borrower must provide either of the following:-A Driver's License, An International passport, Or a valid Identity Card bearing his/ her name.

LOAN TERMS & REPAYMENT SCHEDULE

*Loan Amount: -------------------$375,000.00 USD
*Interest Rate: -------------------3%
*Loan Duration : ------------------6 Years (36 Months)
*Loan Interest: -------------------$7,045.82 USD
*Monthly Payment: ---------------$1,139.53 USD
*Total Interest and Capital: -------$82,045.82 USD

The Terms of the Loan is listed above and your loan will be insured and Approved as soon as possible. I will forward your personal information's to the Federal Ministry of Finance for the Approval in order for the loan transfer information to take place. And also know that your loan will be transferring to you through your bank account as soon as the loan is insured and approved it will transfer to you immediately and it will only take a period of 48 hours for you to received the loan into your banking account. I await your email and your banking details as it`s stated below.

Full Bank details which include the following.

Name of Bank:
Address of Bank:
Account Number:
Account Holder:
Routing Number:

I the lender will be responsible of paying the Approval and insurance charges for any legitimate borrower. If you are in Agreement with my loan terms and condition I want you to get back to me with your information's which you want your loan to be transfer so that the Transfer papers can be processed for immediate Transfer to take place asap.

If all Things been equal, This loan will be Approved and insured within the next 3 hours, I will send my Attorney now to the insurance company to go and insure the loan so that the Money Laundering Monitoring Council will Approved the Loan for Transfer.

Once you agree to my terms and follow the instructions therein, you stand a chance of having your loan approved and transferred within via the option you have chosen. This depends on your seriousness, urgency, co-operation, trust, and understanding. in obtaining the loan.

In acknowledgment to this mail, we can start the processing of your loan. Thanks for your understanding, as i await your urgent reply soonest.

Warmest Regards,
Mr Gregory Hagan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 23, 2016 12:07 am

Dear ,

Thanks for your kind response and understanding towards this transaction. In regards to your email, This is to informed you that your bank account details have been received and forward to the transferring department. So follow the Company lending policy, The Company will be responsible for the insurance and Approval charges, while you the borrower () will be responsible for the Loan Processing Administrative Charges which is going to cost you the sum of $488.00 USD which has to be paid for transfer charges of your loan before the company can instruct the transferring bank to commence on the transfer of your loan sum $75,000.00 USD to your designated bank account.

Note that this very transaction between You and I is 100% secured and legit and i want you to feel free in any step that you will take in this transaction due to the fact that the loan is already yours okay. And it will only going to take a period of 24 hours for you to confirmed the loan right into your banking account okay.

Note that you are to received the funds in full value as an applicant by you deduction can`t been made from it due to the Company lending policy okay.

In this regard, i do await to hear from you in due time.

Warmest Regards,
Mr. Gregory T. Hagan.
Phone Number: +16463636778

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Metro Pcs, Inc.
(646) 363-6778
Owner's name hidden by Whitepages for privacy reasons
Owner is based in New York, NY
VoIP - Voxbone
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 24, 2016 1:39 am

Dear ,

Thanks for your kind response and understanding towards this transaction. In regards to your email, Follow the Company instruction, see below is the payment details which you are advise to use in sending the Loan Processing Administrative Charges $488.00 dollars to the company chief accountant Via Western Union or Money Gram as to enable the transferring bank to commence fully on the transfer of your loan sum $75,000.00 dollars to your designated bank account. And it will only take a period of 24 hours for you to receive the loan into your bank account.

Western Union or Money Gram Payment Details.

As soon as you have done with the payment, kindly send us the proof of the payment slip or you send it in this form as it is stated below:

Senders Name:
Address:
MTCN NUMBER:

I assure you 100% you will successfully receive the $75,000.00 dollars into your account once you send the $488.00 dollars ok.

In this regard, I do await to hear from you in due time.

Warmest Regards,
Gregory T. Hagan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 25, 2016 12:08 am

Dear ,

Thanks for your kind response and understanding towards this transaction. In regards to your email, This is to informed you that your bank account details have been received and forward to the transferring department. So follow the Company lending policy, The Company will be responsible for the insurance and Approval charges, while you the borrower ( ) will be responsible for the Loan Processing Administrative Charges which is going to cost you the sum of $488.00 USD which has to be paid for transfer charges of your loan before the company can instruct the transferring bank to commence on the transfer of your loan sum $75,000.00 USD to your designated bank account.

Note that this very transaction between You and I is 100% secured and legit and i want you to feel free in any step that you will take in this transaction due to the fact that the loan is already yours okay. And it will only going to take a period of 24 hours for you to confirmed the loan right into your banking account okay.

Note that you are to received the funds in full value as an applicant by you deduction can`t been made from it due to the Company lending policy okay.

In this regard, i do await to hear from you in due time.

Warmest Regards,
Mr. Gregory T. Hagan.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 28, 2016 3:15 am

Dear ,

In regards to your email, First and foremost i want you to note that the BEDROCK of every transaction is HONESTY which will in turn create an atmosphere for TRUST. If we can build that trust in you that you will not exhibit any funny character as soon as you get this loan, why can't you confide in us that you will receive your loan when you meet up with the requirements? One other thing you must know is that we did not set up this financial institution to do exploit from people "HELL NO" we came up with this ideal to help people meet with their financial demands and build them up to a certain level of becoming somebody which is financially buoyant enough to pay off any form of accumulated bills or debts and also have the full courage of engaging in any kinds of business without fear of bankruptcy.

We advise you act fast in sending the Loan Processing Administrative Charges of $488.00 dollars on time with the below details as to enable immediate transfer of your loan sum $75,000.00 dollars to your designated bank account. And it will only take a period of 24 hours for you to receive the loan into your bank account.

Receiver: G. M. H.
Address:
Test Question: Love
Answer: GOD
Amount to be send $488.00 dollars

As soon as you have done with the payment, kindly send us the proof of the payment slip or you send it in this form as it is stated below:

Senders Name:
Address:
MTCN NUMBER:

I assure you 100% you will successfully receive the $75,000.00 dollars into your account once you send the $488.00 dollars ok.

Warmest Regards,
Mr. Gregory T. Hagan.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:23 am

Dear ,

In regards to your email, I want you to know that there is no truth in everything you are sending about the WU and GM. I am a well know and registered loan lender and and i do not involve my self in any kind of fraudulent activities.

So if you are truly in need of the loan and also you want us to finalize your loan to you on time, we advise you follow the instructions given to you and send the processing charges asap with the below details.

Phone Number:
E-mail address:

We advise you act fast in sending the Loan Processing Administrative Charges of $488.00 dollars on time with the below details as to enable immediate transfer of your loan sum $75,000.00 dollars to your designated bank account. And it will only take a period of 24 hours for you to receive the loan into your bank account.

Receiver:
Address:
Test Question: Love
Answer: GOD
Amount to be send $488.00 dollars

Senders Name:
Address:
MTCN NUMBER:

Warmest Regards,
Mr. Gregory T. Hagan.

Dear ,

In regards to your email, I want you to know that there is no truth in everything you are sending about the WU and GM. I am a well know and registered loan lender and and i do not involve my self in any kind of fraudulent activities.

So if you are truly in need of the loan and also you want us to finalize your loan to you on time, we advise you follow the instructions given to you and send the processing charges asap with the below details.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:14 am

Dear ,

In regards to your email, Since you are unable to send the processing charges via Western Union or Money Gram, see below are the Company accountant bank account details which you are advise to used in sending the loan processing charges and you are advise to act fast in sending the payment details and get back to us asap with the proof of payment as to enable us to proceed further with the transfer processing of your loan funds to you.

BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS.

Bank name: Bank Of Commerce
Account name: G. M. H
Account number:
Bank address:
Router number: 102303171

Warmest Regards,
Mr. Gregory T. Hagan.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.