Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peace.benson100@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

peace.benson100@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 06, 2016 10:57 pm

Zorpia - the profile got deleted:

Hi,my name is peace, honestly i will like us to be good friends. please do contact me through my email (peace.benson100@ hotmail.com)so it will enable me to explain myself to you and also share my pictures to you, peace.benson100@ hotmail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: peace.benson100@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 12:13 am

Dearest one,

Let me first thank you for your response to my email, inline with the message that I sent to you.How is everything over there in your country, I think you are in good health, and the atmosphere over there in your country is a very nice day? Mine is a bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is (Peace Benson) i am(24years old) but your age does not matter in a real relationship, so I'm comfortable with your age, I'm from (Liberia in West Africa), 5.2ft tall, light in complexion single (never married) and presently I am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago ..

My late father late Dr.Ephraim Benson, was a politician and chief executive of one (Gold Mine & Industrial.) In the capital Monrovia, Liberia, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood.

Right now, as I speak to you, I'm the only one living in my family, and I managed to make my way to a nearby country (Senegal) is where I am leaving now as a refugee under the supervision of a Pastor and I use his computer to send that message to you now.

Please do not be offended by that message coming from me please, its just that I do not know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a big concern, therefore, I will like you to consider my situation as a orphan, and be kind to me, as I put my complete trust in you with out fear, though I do not know who you are before, but I think you can not betray it at the end. I have informed you because of my difficult situation here in the refugee camps, it is only a stay in prison and I hope by God's grace I will come out here soon.

I do not have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now a pastor (Pastor PAUL ADAMA), who is pastor of the (Christ DE SAVIOR MISSION)
here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, but we are not living with him, but we leave the hostel, which is divided into two sections, one for the male and the other for female.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221703636960) .. if you call and tell them you want to talk to me (PEACE), he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, I have no right or privilege to any thing, whether it be phone or money whatever, because it is against the law in this country.

My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before tragic event that leads to that I was in this situation now took place. Please listen to this (indicating that there is a secret, even if nobody knows about it except the priest's father, who knows about it),

I have my late father's account and death certificate here with me, which I send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading foreign bank that he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount involved is $ 6.5 (Six million five hundred thousand U.S. dollars).

So I will like you to help me transfer money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, is the only person who knows about it, the priest because he is like a father to me. So I will like you to keep it to yourself and not tell anyone that I'm afraid of losing my life and money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information because of the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and God-fearing people.

My favorite is English and I speak English very fluently. In the meantime, I will like you to call me, as I said I have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me waiting to hear from you soonest.
I attach my photos to you i hope to see yours soon.
Yours in love Peace.

Header:
Return-Path: <peace.benson100@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT149-W30 ([65.55.90.136]) by SNT004-OMC3S33.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Tue, 17 May 2016

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Phone Number:
+221703636960
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2016 1:59 am

My Dearest One.

How are you today for me there in your country? Hope you are fine in good health, I'm sorry I could not reply as fast as the result of here in the camp as you already know I'm no good because my situation in this call prison camp,

Darling, I thank you ones again this day. I also like to see you face to face and will take this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me from other men in the land of his now left for you and God who directs you to help me out of this situation i found myself. I know you're the one going to depend and trust my life and I promise not to give your love to any other.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on him, remember that trust you is why I am giving you all this information. My beloved is for you and only you,

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you and me in any business of your choice. In this regard I would like to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer ($ 6.5 million US dollars) deposited by my late father I am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank is as follows,

FIBI Bank (UK) plc
24 Creechurch Lane, London, EC3A 5J
Tel / +447977636027
Telex: 8956815 Swift: FIRBGB 2L
Email Address: ( fibi.bank.uk@aol.co.uk )
( m.m.bregmanmanagingdirector@hotmail.com )
Director: M.M Bregman
Acc Number: CBPLC 745008901546 / QB / 91 / A
Name of depositor: Dr.Ephraim Benson
Family Name: Miss Peace Benson.
Deposited amount: $ 6.5 million US dollars

The bank operates Monday to Saturday, but the operation of noon on Saturdays

My dear, I am glad that God has brought you to see me from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need in all areas of my life plus investing this money since I'm too young to handle this amount of money.

As I told you before, this camp is like prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that account for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.

Waiting to hear from you ASAP!.
Yours forever in love,
Benson Peace

Phone:
+447977636027
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2016 10:01 pm

Respected Sir,
I am ............... a permanent resident citizen of ................ , i wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end.

That Miss Peace Benson from Liberia, daughter of Late Dr.Ephraim Benson, living now in Dakar Senegal,as a refugee status. am her foreign partner who will stand on her behalf, she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter before his death.

I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next kin to my account The account number is /CBPLC 745008901546/QB/91/A. The amount is 6.5 Million US dollar. in my own country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability to transfer the amount from your bank to my account. Expecting an early reply, with regards,
Yours faithfully,
Mr......

TO

FIBI Bank (UK) plc
24 Creechurch Lane, London, EC3A 5J
Tel/ +447045707522
Telex: 8956815 Swift: FIRBGB 2L
E-mail Address: (fibi.bank.uk@aol.co.uk)
Managing Director: M.M Bregman

Acc Number: CBPLC 745008901546/QB/91/A

Depositor : Dr.Ephraim Benson.
Name of next of kin: Miss Peace Benson

Tel/ +447045707522
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 21, 2016 1:47 am

For Kind Attention Sir.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your email which we have received in our bank.

Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Peace Benson she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. (Late) Dr.Ephraim Benson is our late customer with substantial amount. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your account according to international Banking rules, we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer since the girl is currently residing in Senegal Refugee camp.

2.The death certificate of (Her deceased father)confirming the death.

3.A certificate of deposit issued to him by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. This bank have agreed to wire the transfer through western union procedure as your request, The amount you required to transfer first will granted once the original copy of those documents is been present to this office.

(WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR CUSTOMERS THE BEST OF OUR SERVICE.)
We hope that you should understand that our request for the above documents and information's is part of our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relatives who might have had access to his privacy.

Kindly respond to us in shortly with the documents required.
If you have any questions or help regarding this transaction don't hesitate to contact
( Mr. M.M Bregman) Direct Office.
Tel/ +447045707522

Thanks for co-operation
Managements.
FIBI bank(UK)plc
MR. M.M Bregman

Yours in service,

FIBI Bank (UK) plc.
Customer Service Unit

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
=================
The information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
FIBI Bank (UK) plc.and/or its customer (s) and is intended for use only by the
individual (s) or entity (ies) to whom it is addressed, and may contain
privileged or confidential information. If this is a forwarded message then its
content may not have been sent with the authority of FIBI Bank (UK) plc.Consequently, FIBI Bank (UK) plc.shall not be liable for any mail (s) sent
without due authorization or through unauthorized access. If you are not the
intended recipient, an agent of this intended recipient or a person responsible
for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, distribution, transmission,printing, copying or dissemination of
this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. Whilst every
reasonable precaution to minimize this risk has been taken, the sender cannot
accept liability for any damage, which you sustain as a result of software
viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the
attachment. If you have received this communication in error, please delete and
notify us immediately via email.

Header:
Return-Path: <fibi.bank.uk@aol.co.uk>
Received: from 41.82.13.233 by webprd-a68.mail.aol.com (10.72.52.222) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Fri, 20 May 2016 05:42:06 -0400
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016
Subject: FIBI BANK (UK) PLC//// TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 2:25 am

Skype ID:
Barr Felix Cumber
live:cumberlawyerfirm

My Dearest One,
How are you doing today? and how is everything going on beside you? i hope all is fine. please I am very sorry for my late reply to your mail today, is due to the condition of this place, I just want to be sure of the documents needed by the Bank before getting back to you.

However, Thank you for your ability to help me transfer my late fathers money to my position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. i will forever be with you in every aspect of life.
Dearest please listen, before I gave you this information I saw your profile that you matched mine. Please remember to keep my secret. So I will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because I am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to their care that is why it took me time to tell you about it.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us, I have here with me the death certificate of my late father, which i will give to the lawyer. I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us, but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support, I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) He will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when you contact him, please tell him that you are my foreign partner that you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court over here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money to the account in Your country.

His contact information is as follows,
Email address : ( felixcumberlawfirm100@gmail.com )
( cumberlawyerfirm@outlook.com )
Name: Bar(Dr) Felix cumber
Phone Number : +221772987582

So honey please, I will like you to contact him today, for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know what he says, so that i will know what to say in case if he ask me any questions.

Honey first of all I want to make sure that the money is successfully transferred into our position, in your private account. then from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we can move at the same time or you arrange for me to come over there by myself after the transfer to meet up with you, then we can settle down together and invest in any business of your choice.

God will help us to settle this as soon as possible.
Thanks again as I think of you always.
Love from my deepest heart
Yours in love

Phone Number:
+221772987582
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221772823534
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

peace.benson100@hotmail.com felixcumberlawfirm100@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 10:47 pm

REPRESENTING PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES IN FINANCIAL MATTERS .
FROM THE DESK OF BARRISTER DR. FELIX CUMBER . (ESQ)
LEGACY LAW CHAMBERS
No 21 GORGES AVENUE DAKAR SENEGAL.
WEST AFRICA.
Office Tel(+221-772987582)
Dakar Senegal

For Your Kind Attention, Sir.

Sequel to your email which i received in my noble Law Firm on how to prepare all the documents needed in completion of the transfer entrusted in your hand by Miss Peace Benson.

Your partner Miss Peace Benson has pleaded on behalf of you to arrange all the related Documents required in this transaction to enable you to stand on her behalf and transfer her Late Father's money from FIBI BANK (UK) PLC to your bank account in your resident country.

Prior to my inquiries from your partner and the Federal High Court here in Dakar Senegal, in regards to the documents required, before the transfer of the money to your bank account,You need some Documents Which is power of attorney and the Affidavit of Oath, which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my enquirers it will cost the sum of $220 us dollars for the registration and authentication of the power of attorney, $310 us dollars for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the Federal High Court here before it becomes valid, $250 us dollars for notary stamping at the notary office, and my legal processing fee of $140 us dollars, Total of $920 us dollars equivalent, to get all your required legal documents prepared in other to see the transfer is effected to your bank account in your country.

In other to see we proceed with the preparation of the documents,kindly forwards to us this information, for the preparation of the documents needed by the bank

1.Your Full Name And Surname..

2.Your Occupation Work..

3.Your Telephone Number or Land line Number ..

4.Permanent Home or Office Address And Nationality..

5. Date Of Birth...

NOTE/ upon confirmation of the requested fee charge our firm will proceed with the step. Found below the required name you will used to made the payment via western union money transfer or Money gram any of the service.

Name ......Felix Cumber
Country..............Senegal
Country Code..............00221
Address..........No 21 GORGES AVENUE DAKAR SENEGAL.

Upon the receipt of the said amount in preparation of the said document, we proceed with the steps. Immediately we received the payment it will take 48 Hours to see the documents is secured and as well presented to the bank to effect the transfer to your bank account.

Thank you for your proper understanding.
Yours Service.
Barr Felix Cumber

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister, Dr Felix Cumber, .................................
(Principal Partner)(ESQ)
WEST AFRICA.
Office Tel..(+221-772987582)

Header:
Return-Path: <felixcumberlawfirm100@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x241.google.com (mail-oi0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::241])
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016
Subject: FINDING FROM FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL

Hello My Dear.

How are you doing hope all is well? Darling i have read the mail you send to the lawyer, This afternoon the lawyer respond to me regarding the respond he got from the high court, He even send the copy of the mail to you. The Federal high court agreed to secure those documents for us but the needed some fees the sum off $920 dollars before the will proceed.

Honey please you need to help me i hope you know that is only this documents that is holding this transfer without this documents the bank in London will not commence the transfer. I have been pleading to the lawyer since he send the mail for him to assist us and get the documents after the transfer is been done we will pay the fees double but he makes me to know that the fees is been required from the high court and is going to difference offices that will make it valid and authentic.

My Love you are the only hope i have please try and help me comply with him so that we will get this transfer done. I assured you that you will never regret knowing me i will be with you for the rest of my life.
I will be waiting for a speed and good news from you.
Take good care of your self.
Yours in Love Peace Kisses.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 23, 2016 11:50 pm

LEGACY LAW CHAMBERS
WEST AFRICA.
Dakar Senegal

For your kind attention. Mr .

This law firm want to bring to your noticed that we have received your information required in getting those documents, Your Occupation and date of birth is missing on your information which is necessary that you have to send it cause it will appear on the documents.

Regarding the fees the reason why this law firm requested that you should transfer through those service is because it can be cashed within some mins but bank to bank account will take some days.

Found below this law firm account details to make the payment and furnish us with the payment slip after you have commence the transfer into the given account.

BANK NAME......BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME...... CONTEH ERNEST
ACCOUNT NUMBER....03632240009
SWIFT CODE...... AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE........ SN100
CODE GUICHET ......01010
CLE RIB.......30
IBAN...... SN08SN1000101000363224000930

Yours Service.
Barr Felix Cumber

(Principal Partner)(ESQ)
WEST AFRICA.

Hello My Dear.

How are you doing hope fine. Dear i have been thinking of you since morning, We have a power failure since morning that is why i couldn't respond fast to your mail. Dear i have read your communication with the lawyer he even contacted me through the rev father mobile phone and informed me that he have send there law firm account to you for the payment.

Dear please try and make sure that you complied with him so that he will proceed immediately in getting those documents for the bank to commence this transfer. According to the lawyer he said that the reason why he want you to transfer the money through western union or money gram is because he will cash it within some mins and proceed but bank to bank account will take some days you have to make up your mind and know the one to follow.

Honey kindly respond to me fast and you can make up a time for us to talk on phone. I do believed that soon this transfer will be done and i will join you at the state for a better life. I thank you so much for your caring and concern and pray that the lord will reward you.
I will be waiting on a speed respond soon.
Yours For ever Peace Kisses.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: peace.benson100@hotmail.com felixcumberlawfirm100@gmail.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 3:20 am

LEGACY LAW CHAMBERS
WEST AFRICA.
Dakar Senegal

For your kind attention. .

I tried to give you a call yesterday through your home phone number but it was not picked. Sir immediately you to direct the payment into the provided account furnish this law firm with the payment slip pepper from your bank.

Yours Service.
Barr Felix Cumber

(Principal Partner)(ESQ)
WEST AFRICA.

Hello My Love.

How are you doing hope all is well? Sweetheart i want to know if you have transfer the fees to the account the lawyer provided to you as you promised today. Honey try to update me when you make the payment into the account when it will be ready to cash because according to the lawyer he said that it will take some days.

Honey i really appreciate your concern and effort to see that we complete this transfer hope that soon i will join you there for a better life. My Love you have to write to the bank in London to let them know that we are in process in getting those documents it will be present to them shortly.

I pray that the almighty God will lead us through to complete this transfer, I hope to meet you face to face soon and very soon.
I will be waiting for a good news from you soon.
Take good care of your self and have a wonderful day.
Yours in Love Peace Kisses

Hello My Dearest Love.

How are you doing hope fine. Dear am not feeling fine just because of the situation of things here in the camp that is why i want this transfer to be done fast so that i will join there for a better life. Honey i contacted the lawyer today to know if you complied with him regarding the fees in getting those documents as you promised.

The lawyer respond to me that he haven't receive any mail from you and don't know what is wrong. Sweetheart please let me know what is going on please if you haven't send the money into the account given to you please try and help me do that today so that this week the money will reflect into there law firm account.

I will be waiting on your respond soon
Take good care of your self and have wonderful day.
Yours In Love Peace Kisses.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 11:10 pm

LEGACY LAW CHAMBERS
WEST AFRICA.
Dakar Senegal

For your kind attention. Mr .

Regarding to your mail respond to our law firm, We want to bring to your noticed that the law firm account details given to you has know problem we do receive a successful transfer from this account almost every weeks in difference country, May be the error is from your side.

You don't have to do the transfer online, Go direct to your bank present the account to them to direct the transfer into the account presented to you it is valid account. If the account issue will take much time then you direct the fee through Money Gram with my direct information it will be cashed here in some mins.

In that case you have to try again in after some days to see if the transfer will go successful into our law firm account.

Yours Service.
Barr Felix Cumber

(Principal Partner)(ESQ)
WEST AFRICA.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.