Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ladyangela440@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

ladyangela440@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 01, 2016 2:14 am

Zorpia:

best Compliment please i requested little about yourself message me here ladyangela440@ gmail.com

Screen name: lady / ladyangela27
25, Mcallen, Texas, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 35‑89, in Australia.

Picture used:

angela.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ladyangela440@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 10, 2016 12:05 am

Hello dear,

how are you doing today? i know you will be surprised about me, but please let me introduce myself, my name is Angela Williams, as you already knew me, i am 25 years old, i was born and grow up in Libya but from the origins of republic of Chad, still single. I came over here in Senegal, after having serious problems between me and my wicked step mother, she wanted to take over all my late father?wealth and his foreign bank account from me just because of his unexpected death during the war, anyway, i don't want to disclose this now until you tell me more things about yourself, I am looking for a reliable person to guide me through an investment because I am ignorant of this business world and I need to further my studies.

I lost my mother when I was twelve years old and my father married to another wife few years after the death of my mother, my father lost his life during the war in Tripoli the capital city of Libya, he was shot death by Islamist-linked militia , It was painful death but i had no options than to move on with life. I believes distance or age does not matter in any relationship, I love cooking, reading and watching movies, I have dearly accepted you as my friend and everything in life, please tell me something more about yourself OK, I have also attached my picture for you, hope you like it?
Please help me relocate in your country so i can further my studies and you will assist me to invest my inherited fund in any good business, i will tell you more details about my future plans for investment when i received your reply and please don't forget to tell me more things about yourself, thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
With all my love,

Angela.

Header:
Return-Path: <ladyangela440@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-pa0-x22d.google.com (mail-pa0-x22d.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400e:c03::22d])
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016
Subject: Hoping to hear from you

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2016 10:37 pm

I'm pleased to write this messages to you with tears and sorrows from my heart. I hope you will provide your valuable times to read the following with sympathetic mind, it was because of the maltreatment that I been receiving from my step mother leads me to this painful conditions, she wanted to kill me and take all my late fathers wealth due to his unexpected death, because I disagreed to change my late fathers bank account to to her name, she suffered me and i am happy to be alive today, do you know that when i wanted to travel out from my country, she noticed and hide my traveling passport, luckily for me, she did not discover where I kept my late fathers file which contains many of his important documents, so I decided to travel out with them, this is why i came here in Senegal through the roads transports from my country to this place is very far journey, we spent almost 6 days on the road before arriving, though its a distance journey but i had no options than to come here for my safety and to plan for a new life.

I must confess that, it's with great hopes and trusts make me to write this messages which I believes by faiths, it must surely meet you in a healthy conditions. My late father was a business man and also dealing with oil mining equipment before he passed away on that terrible day, meanwhile, I decided to contact you for a personal relationship but now i trust in you because of the urgency of my situation, my late father deposited the sum of (Seven million eight hundred thousand dollars) in a Bank with my name as the beneficiary, this money was meant for his business and purchase of mining equipment in London. However, I will scan all the necessary documents and send to you if you accepted to help me invest the money because i will like to complete my studies before doing any business at my age. And I am willing to give you 15% of this money just to show an appreciations, i have decided it and have chosen you to be my Guardian, please accept this offer with all your heart and help.

Immediately I received your reply and your interests to help me, I will introduce you to the banker as my Guardian and will give you more details on how to help me. The death of my father actually brought many sorrows to my life. I will like you to help me invest the money because I am ignorant of this business world but i want to ask you these few questions.

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust in you?
3. What percentage of the total money will be good for you after the transfer to your bank account?

I am expecting your positive responses so i can introduce you to the banker as my guardian but i will need your details to proceed,only your names, your address and your phone number if you wish to help me so that I will introduce you to the banker. I will tell him you are my guardian and you will represent me for the bank transfer and investment in your country, though, I still needs your strong assurance to make sure we will do this together without any problem,but I am praying and waiting for all your details to proceed without delaying.
you can call me through my cell phone number With all my love and trust,

Yours

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2016 1:39 am

Hello My dear thanks so much for accepting to help me, However,i will like you to contact the UK bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and the possibilities of transferring the money into your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

HSBC BANK PLC

Contact Person, L amine M Ambrose.
Director Foreign Operations
E-mail: ( hsbcbanks.plc@aol.com )

( hsbc.hsbc-services@yandex.com )

Tel: +44 7926742226
Tel: +44 7024034953
Fax: +44 8445890230

BELLOW IS THE NAME OF MY LATE DAD
Name;Dr.Father. Williams Spence
Next of kin. Angela
Nat republic of Chad,
Amount (Seven million eight hundred thousand dollars) U S Dollars
Account Number (TB068135470000124)

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the (Seven million eight hundred thousand dollars) which was deposited by my late father Dr.Williams Spence.of which i am the next of kin. Angela Williams. and the account number is (TB068135470000124)

Meanwhile, I will like to map out 20% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses .Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since i am too young to handle such money. i believe this document are enough to prove to you am saying the truth,God bless you as i wait to hear from you, i am about to go now hoping to hear from you soonest,

Yours

Phone Numbers:
Tel: +447926742226
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

Tel: +447024034953
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

Fax: +448445890230
Number billable as shared cost number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ladyangela440@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 17, 2016 12:54 am

DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATION,
8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ, United Kingdom.
ww w.hsbc.co.uk
E-mail: ( hsbcbanks.plc@aol.com )
OR
( hsbc.hsbc-services@yandex.com )
Tel: +44 7811452029
Fax: +44 8445890234
16/05/2016

Attn Sir,.

We acknowledged your massage today, and we further requested you to send us the following information as soon as possible to complete the transaction as requested in your email:

Your names as it is written in your account documents

Your full banking details such as

Your bank name:

Your bank address:

Your bank Swift code:

Your personal phone number and bank number as well:

Your account No:

Amount involved to be transfer and finally:

A copy of your identification either your international passport or driver license for proper documentation and verification to avoid diversification of fund.

As soon as we received the requirement we shall proceed with your fund transfer without any further delay

Your urgent response will be highly appreciate

Thank you

We promise to give our customers the best service.
Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Lamine Ambrose,
(For Accounts Dept.).

Phone Numbers:
+447811452029
Original network provider* Orange

Fax: +448445890234
Number billable as shared cost number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ladyangela440@gmail.com hsbcbanks.plc@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 2:01 am

DIRECTOR FOREIGN OPERATION,
8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ, United Kingdom.
http:/ /www.hsbc.co.uk
E-mail: (hsbcbanks.plc@aol.com )
OR
(hsbc.hsbc-services@yandex.com)
Tel: +44 7811452029
Fax: +44 8445890234

17/05/2016

Dear Mr,

We hereby acknowledge the receipt of your application as the next of kin to our deceased customer Dr.Williams Spence
Late Dr.Williams Spence .of which Miss Angela Williams the next of kin.and the account number is (TB068135470000124)

Inline with our security measures and allied administrative matters, your application is going under securitization by the executive management board of this bank and this will be approved upon the fulfillment of our official obligation after certifying that you are the original next of kin to our later customer by fortifying this bank with the following documents;

1, A copy of the death certificate of Late Dr.Williams Spence.

2, Power of Attorney.

3, Affidavit of Oath.

4,State of Origin

5,You are to contact your partner Miss Angela Williams to get all the needed documents, which must be signed by Miss Angela Williams Spence, This will permit you to transfer the Funds on her behalf. this needed document must be submit to us within 6 working days, The power of Attorney must be endorsed by a Resident Lawyer as your partner Miss Angela Williams is currently residening in Senegal.

N.B, these documents are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the claim and this will also ensure that a successful and smooth transfer of the fund is made within 72hours.

We promise to give our customers to best service.
Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Lamine Ambrose,

(For Accounts Dept.).

Skype ID:
live:matins_oliver

Hello Dearest,

How are you doing, i believe great, i want quickly this morning to the high count of Senegal to look for a lawyer that can help us get the document the bank is asking for, i have gotten one that promise to help us, here below is the contact of the lawyer, use the contact below to contact him. According to the bank request,This lawyer will help us to get the item1,which is the power of attorney and item 2 which is the affidavit of oath, 3 State of Origin

My dear, i told the lawyer everything and how we have go with the bank, he told me that i should tell my partner to contact him personally because he will need some of your personal information to prepare the power of attorney as you are my trustee also to enable you act on my behalf and he also told me the procedures of writing the power of attorney. My dear, am giving you his contact information for you to contact him now and know the type of your information's he need from you OK.

Name..... Barrister matins Oliver
Phone.... + 221-778.388.067
Email.... ( matinsoliver62@gmail.com)
Email.... (matins_oliver@hotmail.com)

Please my dear, i will like you to make contact with this law firm and ask him to help us to get this needed document by the bank to effect this transfer, I know that God will surely see us through. I will never forget you in my life, God bless you for me, waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer, please call him on the telephone so that he will know our seriousness okay at the same time send also an email. Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers.
My Best Regard to you,

Yours
Angela.

PHONE:
+221778388067
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

matinsoliver62@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 10:39 pm

ATTENTION

ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTION OF MISS ANGELA TO EMAIL YOU TODAY REGARDING THE
NEEDING DOCUMENTS, A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF
ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN
PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM
IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS (YOUR NAME PHONE NUMBER AND
ADDRESS AS YOU WANT IT TO APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY).

I WILL BE AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT TODAY
TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF
ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE
TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIRED COSTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

SINCERELY IN SERVICES,
BARRISTER MATINS OLIVER
PRINCIPAL PARTNER. Esq..
5eme Etage (3rd-floor)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2016 11:36 pm

My Dear
i am glad to see that there is progress with our goal and i am always happy when you write to me, you bring me so much joy anytime you write me i pray will get this over with soon and start a new life together i cant wait to be with you my love. Please let me know when you get a response from the lawyer. Hoping to hear from you soon my love.

Yours Angela

Attention Mr. ,

Recognition to Mr. , request through to get to him and his partner Miss Angela Spence Williams, authentication documents from this company, procures and affidavits of Oath, which enable the Bank to deal with you in the name of your partner, Miss Angela Spence Williams, who has been here in my office to discuss how to issue this letter of authorization of a transaction to you.

MATINS OLIVER Chambers and partner, here indicating that we have completely excluded the consultant of this partner, and they get to take the services of Mr, , and her partner of Miss Angela Spence Williams The Letter to actualize, who willingly this transfer it is well to think freely and ruled that the operation of its funds will go to Mr. , account, with due respect to this service the company have gone through the needs and determine the cost of this service this morning from l ' Federal high Court of Justice here in Dakar Senegal and is listed as follows.

Purposes. The cost in dollars.

A --Authentication the prosecution ... 300. Dollar .

B --Swearing the affidavit of oath to the Federal Court here before it becomes valid ... .250. Dollar .

C --Notary stamping at the notary office (before he can get out of here Senegal) ...... 100 Dollar .

D --The solid legal administrative Taxes .......... 100 Dollar

Total of all (only 750 Dollar ), which is the equivalent of 450.000 CFA, to do everything from the high court here in Senegal

SPEEDY for the job you are going to get the royalties sent via Western Union money transfer As soon as you are ready for the process of the documents required by my law firm, to allow my legal Nobel study raised the money through Western Union Agent local here and continue for the preparation of the proxy and Affidavit of Oath, write or call my law firm to inform you when you send the taxes to allow the rooms have the taxes collected here and proceed with the preparation of the documents, you must be available in the coming hours of the day, as soon as the law firm has received fees for services,

The barrister MATINS OLIVER. It is here to be in agreement that with the lock bill says to you, Perio the name and the ref sign of the company has sealed that you Sir services in this company will not be delayed or fail any mines the date fixed by While we are on a working day, it is to immediately send the money with this information below to enable to carry on the document process,

Here are my data to send the money through Western Union through and inform me once that this is done to allow the payment by Western Union outlets.

NAME; Mary Sesay,

ADDRESS; 22, Rue Felix Fayre, 5eme Etage.
COUNTRY; Dakar, Senegal
Sincerely in service,
Barrister MATINS OLIVER,
Principal Partner.Esq.
22, Rue Felix Fayre, 5eme Etage (3rd-floor)
Dakar, Senegal.Tel; + 221-778388067
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

matinsoliver62@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 12:19 am

ATTENTION Mr,

In Acknowledgment to your mail i receive today, below is the account information you requested, we do hope you get back to us as soon as possible with the payment,

BANK: ECO BANK SENEGAL
BANK CODE: SN094
CODE GUICHET: 01022
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 8910 2145 8401
CLE RTB 85
SWIFT: ECOCSNDA
NAME: SESAY MARY

SINCERELY SERVICES,
BARRISTER Matins OLIVER
MAIN PARTNER. Esq ..
5eme Etage (3rd floor)
Dakar Senegal:
Tel +221 77 04 85 774

My dear
Hello dear i hope you are having a wonderful time right now, your mail brought me joy and hope as always i think of you every moment of the day and it get worse at night when i sleep i just cant wait for all this to be over and be with you and i hope you feel the same way about me too as i feel over here. Please my dear let me know the response from the lawyer and our next step Hoping to hear from you soon my dear.

Your Angela

Tel +221770485774
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 26, 2016 10:21 pm

My Dear
Hello my dear i hope you are safe and i also hope your work is good because you said you hate it when things at work goes bad so i hope everything is good with you my dear, thank you for the good news from from your mail and i promise you my dear i will do everything in my power to make you happy as you have brought me so much hope and joy. please keep me updated my dear, i cant wait for all this to be over and us to be together. I will be waiting to get another good news from you soon my dear.

Yours Angela

Hello My Dear
I dont know what is happening over there with you my love you have been silent now for a while and i am really worried which is causing me headaches because thats what happens when i get worried about someone i really care about, please my love i dont wanna fall sick in this my situation and with your silence that might just happen. I really need to hear from you right now my love you are making thinking so many things like maybe you dont care for me anymore or you dont wanna help me anymore. Please dear i am writing this to you with tears and i hope you write back soon.

Yours Angela

Today.PNG

Today2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.