Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jennywalkins123@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jennywalkins123@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 15, 2016 11:44 pm

Message in the dating site - the profile got banned:

i am woman of my word honest kind and easy going woman, like to meet those man who is real ready to love and take care of woman like a queen, i like cooking, going out meeting new friends, just looking for that man who will be always there for me, when ever i need him...looking for that real love.And you can also contact me;jennywalkins123 at gmail dot com

Screen name: jenny36
Logo: "hi, i, m looking anything in men from 40 to99 years old"
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jennywalkins123@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 17, 2016 5:59 pm

Email:

Dearest xxx,

Thank you for your kind response, Firstly let me introduce myself properly, I am Captain Jennifer Keith Walkin,s from the United States and also a serving U.S Military surgeon attache among-st the coalition forces to combat Terrorism here in the Middle East, During my deployment to Iraq, Mosul ,

I happens to involve myself in a deal with some Top Iraqi Army generals and they needed me to help them smuggle some quantities of Gold and huge sum of millions of dollars,, which I end up having my own share and I need someone whom can assist me to receive some quantity of Gold that worth 41KG'S and some huge amount of ($3.1m ) which is currently deposited under the UNICEF as (FAMILY TREASURE), so if you wishes to help me,

I will offer %20 for your assistance provided nobody is aware that you are going to help me receive the gold and money for investment and must remain a top secret please due to my military background , because I do not want anyone to simply know about this deal until we are able to move the fund and gold in your name.

Furthermore , I want you to know we can only move the gold and fund by a diplomatic way only,by using a diplomat with immunity that is working under UN, WFP or UNICEF, to carry these item as consignment in your name, although this process will cost us, but it is safe for our own interest from being charged for money laundry, but everything will be safe, if you are interested and ready to help me ,honest with me and not betray me, I will proceed to start facilitating the smooth process with this company so they can move the consignment in your name back to your country for delivery.

Thank you and God bless you

Yours Sincerely

Captain Jennifer Walkins

Picture received with the email:

jenny.PNG

The stolen picture used belongs to Galina G., a member of Kazakhstan Airmobile Troops.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 18, 2016 5:12 pm

Email:

My Dear xxx,

Thanks for your reply . my dear, i need your trust as you are willing to help me and cooperate with me in this project God will give you the strength to complete every thing we need in this matter.

My Funds has nothing to do with money laundering, terrorism, stealing or drug. I urge you to work with me with the whole of your heart and honesty and if you need to be with me am ready too.

MY FUNDS ARE 100% FREE OF ANY RISK JUST KEEP THIS SECRET WITH ME FOR US TO ACHIEVE THIS ULTIMATE GOAL.

Please read carefully the steps or terms to conclude this deal for our mutual benefit. If there is anything you don't agree please get back to me so i can elaborate more on that for more transparency.

-1) 20% of the total sum will be for you and 80% will be for my investment and it will be with you, in your country till we meet to celebrate together in your country or any country of your choice, and Please you are to keep this transaction personal for my safety here and mind you that any expenses you make will be refunded.

-2) The FUND will be transfer through Diplomatic channel to your country or other arrangements can be made for release.

-3) Remember that as my partner we will both cooperate and handle every process of the delivery because there is nothing i can do from the military camp here in Baghdad (WAR ZONE); life is risky here that is why communication between us is limited.
-4) It is my duty as the owner of the Funds to get all related document ready to make you the legal beneficiary to receive this funds and the deposit certificate before you can contact the delivery agency officially.

-5) After the release of the Funds to your address you will help me to look for a lucrative place for our project because i don't have good idea about the places in your country.

If you agree to all terms then get back to me with your

- 1) Full name,
- 2) Home/office address, occupation,
- 3) Scan copy of your international passport or national ID and
-4) Phone Number

All these requested information's will enable me prepare the necessary paper work with the company and also present you before the Security Company.

Once you receive the boxes, i will come to meet with you before going to United States. for us to rejoice together as promised.

Let me have your full details in order to proceed and finalize this important matter.
Attached in this mail. is a copy of my Military ID and some of my personal pics
Thank you.

Best wises
Jenny

Pictures received with the email:

1. A stolen image of the Brazilian actress and model Ellen Rocche:

jenny.PNG
jenny.PNG (119.67 KiB) Viewed 1996 times

2. A fake ID card:

idcard.PNG
idcard.PNG (119.16 KiB) Viewed 1996 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Email:

Kindly send for me any mode of identification or a scan copy of your passport for me to be sure of you my dear, and i have also contacted the delivery company to know how they are going to send that consignment in your name, before i come up to xxx to meet you for further investment.and must remain a top secret please due to my military background , because I do not want anyone to simply know about this deal until we are able to move the fund and gold in your name.

Meanwhile , do whatever you can from your side to make sure the consignment is safe and the delivery is also a success too.

Best wishes
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Email:

Phoenix Security Company
No 1191 Corniche El Nil, World Trade Center
Cairo Egypt.
Contact Person: Mr. Phillipa Anderson
Email: phoenix-s.company@financier.com
phillipa.anderson1967@gmail.com
Phone: +20 114 165 0341.

Dearest xxx

Thank you so much for your message, i can understand you, here is what i want you to do for me, i need you to stand on my behalf to be receiver of the fund from Phoenix Security Company Egypt, actually your information has been sent to the company.
you will stand in for me as my next of kin and partner, so that the company will process and deliver the fund to you in Cash, through the company diplomatic delivery means and channel, but you will assist me in taking care of the registration and processing charges which is not much, because i can not do it myself from here, as you know i am still in an actives military service, So you have to contact the company by email, let them know that you are my next of kin and partner and you are standing on my behalf to receive the fund which i deposited with them as a family treasure,
And please let this deal remain a top secret until we are able to achieve our aims just because of my military rank.

Waiting for you swifts reply

Best Wishes

+201141650341
umber billable as mobile number
Country or destination Egypt
Original network provider* Etisalat Egypt
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 23, 2016 6:51 pm

Email:

Thank you my dear,

I hope you are fine, and i have also forwarded this copy of version to them, and everything is fine now, but darling the director of the delivery department under UN, said we need to register those consignment under Insurance that nothing will happen to it at the time it gets to xxx, and also the custom will not request to scan the boxes as not to know exactly what are inside, so to register the consignment with insurance will cost us the amount of ($2850 Two thousand eight hundred and fifty United States dollars, and that charges need to be send to Egypt in their regional branch since i could not leave my duty, due to instability of the situation here, so please darling, kindly make arrangement for this amount and I cannot do anything from here where I am currently due to our military rules of engagement, so I want you to handle that for me without any delay, and if you are ready with the amount, I will ask the director on how we can remit the charges to them to complete the delivery for a date of arrival of their diplomat with the consignment to your country.

I will be waiting to hear from you and sorry for being late to reply you darling, I have been on active duty for more than 48 hours, so I could not even assesses the internet , so that was why you have not heard from me though.
And note that any amount you paid on this deal darling,you gonna receive it back in double.

Best wishes
Capt Jennifer Walkin
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 29, 2016 6:33 pm

Email:

Sorry for being late to reply you darling,i have been busy at the Camp all this while.
dear the money you are to pay will not lost,and remember that i will still invest in your country with your name as well and we will be together,meanwhile ,for the benefit of i and you in this relationship,please try to get that money as much as you can ...the amount have reduced to 1800 dollars ,i borrowed 1050 dollars from my friend here in the Military Camp and remit to company ..just note that soon ,i will join you there in your country.And darling please hurry up cos my duty will finish nest month we need to complete this Consignment before i leave the Camp.

1800 dollar we need now ...please....thank you .love you

Best wishes

Jennifer
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 30, 2016 5:00 pm

Email:

My dear xxx,

Thank you very much for your swift responds,am very happy to be yours,besides you are a kind of man i will like to be with forever in my life,you are kind to me ...i received your message quitly and it's content noted as well.
Meanwhile i am writing to give you the Bank information where the money will be remit,,,,,,,here it is....

BANK NAME: COMMERCIAL INTERNATIONAL BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: DONATUS CARLOS Oxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 910090xxxx
SWFT CODE: CIBEEGCX091

At the same time i am here bringing this good news to you that i have sent mail to the security company instructing them to ship the trunk of fund from Egypt to you in your country without further delay;as early as you pay this fee to speed up the facilitation of this consignment,and note that the company will be bringing this fund and Gold after a week time we remit this registration fee completely to them, then arrival of their diplomat with the consignment to your country will take place......thanks very much honey am really happy.soon we will be together and invest together as well,and remember to send the information of the transaction to me ,to pass it to Mr.Anderson. .............................................thank you.

I am waiting for your usual mutual response.

Yours ever
Capt Jennifer Keith Walkins
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.