Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

katemaxwell03@gmail.com g_faunia@companycall.info

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

katemaxwell03@gmail.com g_faunia@companycall.info

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 09, 2016 1:14 am

Return-Path: <g_faunia@companycall.info>
Subject: Hello my dear
To: Recipients <g_faunia@companycall.info>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 01:58:31 -1000
Reply-To: katemaxwell03@gmail.com

Hello My Dear,
How are you today,I hope all is well with you.l am Miss Kate Maxwell, Am deeply in need of someone to share with.
I would like us to be friends and to know more about each other,If you are interested in knowing more about me get back to me.( katemaxwell03@gmail.com )
My dear,l want you to know that distance,age or color does not matter in a real relationship.waiting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks,
Miss Kate
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: katemaxwell03@gmail.com g_faunia@companycall.info

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 17, 2016 11:15 pm

DEAREST ONE
firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; How are you doing over there in your country,i believe you are doing well and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Kate Maxwell i am (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,I am from Rwanda in East Africa ,5.4ft tall, light in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the Civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr Simon Maxwell, was a politician and the managing director of a Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (the capital of Rwanda) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend-Pastor's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,PLEASE Do to not be offended for this message that come;s from me please, fair which to me obliged to put simple trust on you due to my situation here as the refugee and I shall demand most your conscientiousness after yours to know about me, I shall really grow fond we to have good inspire attitudes therefore I have this as a trust which i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have communicated you because of my difficult situation here in this refugees camp;Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev- Patrick Devine,who is the pastor of the ( MISSION SAVIOR CHURCH ) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221.772.744.176 ) I will like you to reach me on this number ,if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even no one knows about it accept the Reverend that knows about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand USDollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,hardworking and GOD fearing people.My favorite language is English but our language is french but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you Attached here is my pictures.I will send you more in my next mail as soon as you respond back to me,and i will also like you to send me your own pictures and also tell me about your self so that i will know who you are.Have a nice day and think about me.waiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Miss Kate Maxwell,

Header:
Return-Path: <katemaxwell03@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-io0-x241.google.com (mail-io0-x241.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c06::241])
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Profile Elements:
Stella Mawx / 100012044562631
Active on May 4th, 2016
BASIC INFORMATION

FB1.PNG

FB2.PNG

Phone Number:
+221772744176
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2016 1:18 am

My Dear,
Thanks alto for your response, I will also like to touch & see you face to face, please try to call me by 14:00 GMT with the reverend phone number which I gave to you, I will be waiting for your call, I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you,

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information.
My love is for you and only you alone, you can call the Reverend around 14: 00GMT, i will be there waiting your important call. Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.7million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

information of the bank are as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
Email address ( rbs.customerservice@englandmail.com )
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Ross McEwan
Office Telephone number .......... +447045798722
Fax Number ................ +4470319447051

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Please once you have contacted the bank try to inform me ,

Hoping to Hear from you Immediately you contacted the bank,
thanks and God bless you,
Your baby Kate,

Phone Numbers:
+447045798722
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

FAX: +4470319447051
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2016 10:27 pm

Royal Bank Of Scotland plc, London. Registered in Scotland No. 90312. 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB United Kingdom.
Email:rbs.customerservic@englandmail.com
Tel: +447045798722.
Fax: +447017029533.
DATE: MAY 19, 2016.

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

Dear ,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your mail which we received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady "Miss Kate Maxwell" that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Dr. Simon Maxwell is our late customer with account No. RBS745008901546/QB/91/A, substantial amount (US\$6,700,000.00) of deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However, before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the followings:
1. A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the girl is currently residing in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of late Dr. Simon Maxwell (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

Note: the above are compulsory and are needed to protect our interest, yours, and the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund will be make within 72hours at reception of these documents. Also you have to send your bank account information which will facilitate the transfer of this fund as soon as this documents are been provided.

Therefore, you have to present these documents to our bank to enable us wire the fund (US\$6,700,000.00 ) into your account.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact the Foreign Transfer Officer, Mr. Ross McEwan on the above address for more clarification and directives.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Ross McEwan
(Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept)

Header:
Return-Path: <rbs.customerservice@englandmail.com>
Received: from [41.83.47.70] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa07.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 19 May 2016
Subject: Attn:Sir/Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept=RBS

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.83.47.70<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Fax: +447017029533
Original network provider* FleXtel Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 21, 2016 1:39 am

My Dearest,
That was good to read the interesting news from the bank, of course, i received a copy of the message from the bank. I can't wait to see the successful transfer of the fund and immediately join you over there in your country for better life. I give thanks to God and pray that this transfer be accomplished as soon as possible.

Regarding to the bank requirements, i have my father's death certificate, i thought this will be the only thing the bank will demand from us. For the power of attorney and affidavit of oath which must be endorsed by Senegal resident lawyer, i have called the attention of reverend Patrick and he introduced me to a lawyer who will help us work the documents. The lawyer is registered in the United Nations and also a member of Senegalese Bar Association. We have negotiated with him (barrister Leonard Morgane ) and he agreed to produce the documents for us. He requested that you have to contact him for further negotiate because your information will appear on the document since you are my legal partner.

The lawyer's contact is as follows
Barrister Leonard Morgane Chambers Association. (Senior Advocate)
Principal Partner (ESQ)
100 Ave De Medina, Dakar, Senegal .
Office Telephone Number is (+221771814036)
Email Address, ( barristerleonardmogane8@gmail.com )

Please my dear, you have to contact the lawyer for immediate production of the documents. The reverend have spoken to the lawyer about this papers and its uses, so all you have to do is to send an email to him or call him and tell him that you are my partner and wait for his response. I will be grateful to hear your discussion with the lawyer.

Thanks for your love and concern for helping me to materialize this transfer and save me from this execrable situation. I pray that God Almighty will reward you immeasurably. Please try to keep every information about this transfer to yourself, don't let it get to the hearing of bad people which may effect us negatively, please protect every news about this. Love you so much and have a pleasant time.

Yours dearly,
Kate

Phone Number:
+221771814036
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 2:05 am

Dearest,
Good day. I hope all is pretty fine with you over there. I am just waiting patiently for the transfer to be done so that i can leave this place and join you over.

I was happy to learned that you have got in touch with the lawyer, thank you very much. Off course, i met the lawyer and have given him all the information he requested from me, he is also waiting for your own information, please try and send him your information as soon as possible so that he can get us the documents.

I pray all work out well soonest. Love you and have a pleasant day.

Yours Kate.

BARRISTER LEONARD MOGANE
LAW CHAMBERS OF ATTORNEY AND OATH ASSOCIATION.
NO. 100 AVE DE MEDINA DAKAR,
SENEGAL.
TEL. +221-771-814-036.

DATE: 21ST MAY, 2016.

ATTENTION.

SEQUEL TO YOUR E-MAIL TO MY CHAMBER FOR THE PREPARATION OF A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND MISS KATE MAXWELL.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICE, WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS BY THIS EMAIL. BELOW ARE THE INFORMATION WHICH MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WILL WANT YOU TO SEND IMMEDIATELY.

1, Your Full Legal Name
2, Your Nationality
3, Your Date of birth
4, Your contact address
5,Your Telephone Number.
6,Your Occupation
As it will appear on the power of Attorney.

I WILL ASCERTAIN FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT THE COST OF AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL LET YOU KNOW THE REQUIRE AMOUNT BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE LEGAL SERVICES.

NOTE, YOUR RESPONDING BACK TO THIS MESSAGE PROOF THAT YOU AND YOUR PARTNER ARE READY TO PAY ANY FEE WHICH WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT.

THANKS FOR YOUR PROPER UNDERSTANDING.

YOURS IN SERVICE,
BARR. LEONARD MOGANE.
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 10:51 pm

Dearest,

That was good to read your mail again with your information which you sent to the lawyer, thank you very much.

The lawyer is requesting for 2,850 dollars for the preparation of the documents. He advised that the money should be provided immediately so that he can get us the documents in two days. I am worried about this and i have pleaded him to assist us in any way he can because the fee is not available for now but he refused and insisted for the payment. I called the attention of reverend Patrick who spoke to him before he agreed that part of the payment should be made now while the rest balance after the transfer. He said we should pay processing fee of 850 dollars while his workmanship of 2,000 dollars be paid after the transfer.

I am still worried about this payment because there is no money with me here either the reverend, life in this place is very difficult, is the grace of God that keep me sustaining in this place. Please my dearest, i am turning to you and i begging you to try all you can and help me get the payment sort out with the lawyer. I knew this is a disturbance to you, please bear with me and try your best. As soon as the transfer is done, you will fix back whatever you spend. I have hope and depend on you, please do all you can for me.

I pray and hope that you will help me to send the 850 dollars to the lawyer as soon as possible so that he can get us the documents while we have it sent to the bank. I also pray and hope for your favorable response.

I am waiting for your reply. Love you so much.
Yours Kate.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 23, 2016 11:13 pm

My dearest,
Thanks to God that you have the money for the documents, i am very much happy. According to lawyer Mogane, you should send him the money by money transfer (Western Union Money Transfer) or (Moneygrane). The receiver's name should be "Leonard Mogane" and the address "Parcelles Dakar, Senegal".

I will so much appreciate to have the news of the money being sent to the lawyer today. Please try your possible best, God is already with you. Have a pleasant and lovely day.

Yours Kate.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 3:10 am

Dearest,
I have explained to the lawyer about your idea of bank to bank transfer but he said that it takes a lot of time and the payment we are talking about is not huge which bank to bank will be considered for. He insist that you should make it by the Monegram or the Western Union which is more simply and faster. According to him, the transfer will be completed within 20 minutes you send the money while bank to bank may take up to 1 week. Please my dearest, try and see if you will consider the said Western Union or the Moneygram since is more faster. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause to you, please bear with me and do it for my seek. I did asked the lawyer to provide the bank account since you have requested for it but he said that the money is not huge to be send by bank account and have never make international transaction of such small money by bank. Please my dearest, let us avoid wasting time because the bank is waiting for us. The lawyer promised to make available the documents as soon as you send the money but by the bank you talked about, it will take more time before he can receive the money. Please dear, consider me and go through the Western Union which is faster and simply as i have learned. No matter the inconvenience on your side, please bear with me dear. I pray that God will be your strength. Love you.

Yours Kate.

Dearest,
Good morning. I couldn't hear from you again, hope all is well. I have called on the lawyer but he said that he did not hear from you. Please talk to me. I have placed my hope on you, do not disappoint me please. Love you.

Yours Kate.

Oh my dearest one.
i hope that you are very fine, well i know for sure that you really want me to be happy in life again, but your doubt on me, and your agreement to what people are telling you about me, has made me to go back to where i do not wish, as i know that it will make me cry all over again, and i have kept it as what i will show you when i come over there.

But to prove to you that all i am telling you in nothing but the truth, i have attached the funeral of my late father, and a photo,they took during the deposited of the fund, with Mr Ross McEwan, of Royal bank

I am crying even as i am writing to you now, but since you don't believe me, then i will know that you do not love me, and you want me to die here, Oh is this the way you want to turn all my love for you, and all my happiness to sadness?
See attachment.
I love you so much, and can't afford to loose you in my life.
Yours lovely baby Kate,

Two funeral photos: (we do not post them at Scamsurvivors)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Dearest,
Thanks God that lawyer have accepted the bank to bank payment. He provided below information. I hope you will not hesitate to make the payment to him. Please try your possible best. Below is the bank information.

Account Name.....Hassan Ben
bank name ......... bank of Africa
Account Number... 004518010000
bank code....SN100
Branch code ....01018
CLE Rib......74
Iban...SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4518 0100 0074
SWIFT CODE ...AFRISNDAXXX
BANK ADDRESS....QRT RAS Mission 1 Villa 128/E Golf South

Purpose of sending money: Personal Business.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.