Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bphunt@dsl.pipex.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

bphunt@dsl.pipex.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 09, 2016 6:45 pm

I NEED YOUR PARTNERSHIP
marjorie pabilan diche <bphunt@dsl.pipex.com> Today at 17:13
Reply-to: marj_diche1990@live.com
Message body

--
I'm a banker and I want us to discuss about a project that will be of benefit to
both of us. You will get 30% of the fund and 70% for me. Reply for details.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: marj_diche1990@live.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 10, 2016 5:03 pm

Email:

Hello,

I am wishing you the best of today, I am Marjorie Pabilan Diche, I serve as Regional Auditor of Banco de Oro Universal Bank (BDO) and Regal Properties Inc.I am a top official in charge of client account in (EQUITABLE PCI BANK) which is now Banco De Oro Universal Bank inside the Philippines. I have contacted you using the directory of the international chambers of commerce which banks uses to surf for international clients and from loan logs worldwide directory. I used to serve as the director of equitable pci, who merged with Banco de oro Universal Bank in 2007,of which after the merger i remained working in the same institution.

I have a business proposition for you, that is why I have contacted you with the hope that you can be my associate by accepting to stand as the legal recipient to a Fixed-Income deposit, valued at $10.2Million united states dollar as the beneficiary of the funds. Which i have planned to invest in your country with your assistance.and your total commitment we shall have this transaction sealed within days.

Please bear in mind that this transaction is 100% risk free and it shall pass through all laws of international banking and there will be no cost from your side As i will be responsible for all legal document and the services of the lawyer. Your share in this endeavor is 30% of the total money which is approx. $3.2million united states dollars. All this transaction will take only 14 working days after you provide your

NAME:YOUR ADDRESS: YOUR AGE:OCCUPATION:YOUR GENDER PHONE NUMBER:

This is to enable the attorney who is handling the legal papers in your name to complete the procurement of the necessary will documents and probate registry making you the sole beneficiary to the funds.

If you are willing to make a change in the future financially please reply asap today.

Thank You,
Marjorie Pabilan. Diche

Return-Path: <marj_diche1990@live.com>
Subject: I NEED YOUR PARTNERSHIP
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 13, 2016 4:38 pm

Email - BEFORE WE PROCEED:

Hello,

Thank you for your response; I sincerely appreciate your interest.Due to the nature of this transaction it is necessary i communicate with you through my private email.

To assist me however I would like to be sure of your willingness,trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me, I cannot afford to compromise these virtues. I am a honest woman and a mother of children who knows the true meaning of trust.

Considering the money involved, it is necessary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction, my
trust is not given out lightly, I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some integrity.

Furthermore, if you follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 14 working days.and i want to assure you this
transaction is legal and you are not in any form open to risk.

I need you to follow my instruction with total commitment and honesty to enable us complete this transaction as soon as possible.

This is to enable the attorney who is handling the legal papers in your name to complete the procurement of the necessary will documents and probate registry making you the sole beneficiary to the funds.

What I expect from you is trust and commitment; I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance, and in your name.

I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction I shall be waiting for your response and assurance.

I have attach my details information and the deposit slip of funds , so you know when the funds was deposited in our bank as well my identification for your verification.

Thank you and God bless
My Warmest Regard

Marjorie Pabilan Diche

Fake document used in scam:

deposit.slip.PNG

"my details information":

id.doc.PNG
id.doc.PNG (224.83 KiB) Viewed 1970 times

passport.PNG
passport.PNG (157.17 KiB) Viewed 1970 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 17, 2016 6:38 pm

Email - MODALITIES OF TRANSFER:

Dear ,

Thank you very much for your response, and your interest in this transaction, I am also glad to note that you are noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction. I am very encouraged by your sense of prudence.

I am writing to assure once more that this transaction is 100% legitimate transaction and that you will not be exposing to any form of risk for availing me this opportunity. As a professional banker it is my duty to ensure that this transfer is done in a quiet manner, hence you will have to follow my instruction and act accordingly to enable everything work out smoothly.

Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance; I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also to help me in investing my money in your country. You should not have anything to worry about. I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

You should note that this project is highly capital intensive. This is why I have to be very careful. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

I want us to enjoy this money in peace when concluded. As a professional banker i will advice you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Be rest assured that this is 100% risk free and you don't have to worry as my attorney will put up all the paper work to make it legal.

Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name, as my bank will be aware that it is from me. This is where I need you.

You would need to open an account online with our co-responded bank in your name were the funds will be transfer to from my bank

I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right; in receipt to my mail i will commence the paper work with my attorney.

I hope you will understand why I need all these. The money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project.

Ensure that you keep this project confidential; do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.

Please reply soonest.

My warmest regard

Yours truly, Partner/Sister
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 17, 2016 6:53 pm

Email - FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS:

I am very pleased that I am dealing with somebody who understands the need for trust. At the same time, we have to be more open-minded and more trusting of each other since this whole transaction is based on trust. In the first place i have every confidence in your choice as a partner, though I may have done this quite rightly on my instincts and assurance.

I am in receipt of your mail; i have forwarded your Full Names and Contact Address to the attorney who will start perfecting the paper work to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds. This should be ready on or By Friday this week.

I was asked to pay the equivalent total sum of US$45,000 to process the documents and I will release $30,000 tomorrow to ensure that these documents are speedily processed to us. The attorney will prepare the Affidavits, which shall legally put you in place as next of kin; he will obtain the necessary clearances, which will cover all the aspects involved in this transaction from the Philippines authorities including the Justice department here.

In this light, I have sent you the online bank so you can make inquiries on offshore/on-line account opening. Like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer will be seen as in-house. (Same telex type with my Bank). You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us.

At this stage of our transaction i would not entertain any form of delay. you are to contact our online offshore bank and have your account set up immediately for the completion of this transaction on time.

find below the banks contact to wish you are to set up an online/offshore account.

Please make sure you contact the Chief Account Supervisor see info below :

Online Bdo Universal Bank

Registration Number: R733

11-16 Donehall , Belfast City, Northern Ireland.

Contact Person: Curtis Howard.

Phone: :+447509659506

Fax: +447042088033

Email: accountdepartment@onlinebdo.co.uk

I will await an update. Please do make contact with the bank today so
that the account opening can be fast.
Let's work together in all honesty and trust and not forgetting the
need for confidentiality Please apply for the account opening today.
I await your urgent response,

Thank you and God bless
My Warmest Regard

Marjorie Pabilan Diche

+447509659506
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Jersey
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom

+447042088033
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: accountdepartment@onlinebdo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 17, 2016 7:00 pm

Please make sure you contact the Chief Account Supervisor see info below :

Registration Number: R733
Email: accountdepartment@onlinebdo.co.uk

Bdo Universal Bank is real and they really have a location in Belfast, Northern Ireland... but on a different address and using different phone numbers.

Who is the fake site impersonating the real bank?

Domain name:
onlinebdo.co.uk

Created on 2015-09-08 - Expires on 2016-09-08 - Updated on 2016-03-04

Registrant:
kdigital world

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
4588 Kimberly Way Grand Rapids
new city
Michigan
Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: accountdepartment@onlinebdo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 18, 2016 5:31 pm

Email:

Dear Valued Customer

Welcome to Online Bdo Universal Bank. We appreciate you to Our reputation of being one of the Best Global Bank Over the Last Years.
We are grateful you have chosen to open an offshore account with us and will strive to ensure that we meet your demands;

Here are the various types of account we operate, please choose the type of offshore account you wish to open;

(a) Savings Account : This is particularly fashioned to serve the low scale entrepreneurs, Contractors and banks that deal with maximum in-flow and out-flow of Funds . It has unlimited holding capacity and can receive funds of any magnitude. It requires a Minimum Initial deposit of 550 GBP (Five hundred and Fifty British Pounds Sterling's or its equivalent in US dollars) to get the account activated and ready for use.

(b) Current Account: This is particularly fashioned to serve the high scale entrepreneurs, Contractors and banks that deal with maximum in-flow and out-flow of Funds . It has unlimited holding capacity and can receive funds of any magnitude. It requires a Minimum Initial deposit of 700 GBP (Seven Hundred British Pounds Sterling's or its equivalent in US dollars) to get the account activated and ready for use.

(c) Business Account: This can be used to receive and manage salaries, pensions and day-to-day shopping accounts. It does not have the capacity to accommodate huge funds deposit. Its maximum holding capacity is GBP50,000,000. It requires a Minimum Initial deposit of 900 GBP(Nine Hundred British Pounds only or its equivalent in US dollars)to get the account activated and ready for use .

(d) Automatic Transfer - Savings Account ATF Personal: This is a special account that offers very discreet and elusive monetary transactions. To operate this account, you must first opt for the Business Account because both is of the same life span and later upgrade your account type to Co-operation Diamond Reserve Account. On securing the checking Account, further information will be given to you if this account facility meets your financial needs. It has unlimited holding capacity to receive funds of any magnitude.

Please download the form, print and fill and email back to us with one copy of your passport photograph.

We shall await your choice of account you wish to open so we give further instruction to get your online international offshore ready to serve the purpose you wish to use it for.

24 hour online banking at your fingertips

Convenient and secure access to your accounts

View accounts and check balances
Pay bills and transfer funds
Manage standing orders and direct debits
ATM card to be available 60 days after you open your offshore account.

Yours Sincerely,

Curtis Howard

+447509659506

Return-Path: <accountdepartment@onlinebdo.co.uk>
eceived: from mail-ot-f4.main-hosting.eu (mail-ot-f4.main-hosting.eu. [31.220.106.4])
Received: from webmail.hostinger.com (unknown [10.0.25.250])
(Authenticated sender: accountdepartment@onlinebdo.co.uk)
by mx1.main-hosting.eu ([Main-Hosting.eu Mail System])
From: ONLINE BDO UNIVERSAL BANK <accountdepartment@onlinebdo.co.uk>
Subject: International Offshore Account Opening procedures.
X-Sender: accountdepartment@onlinebdo.co.uk
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/0.8.1

Originating IP: 31.220.106.4
Originating ISP: Hostinger Servers
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Document received with the email:

form.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

curtisshoward@accountant.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 19, 2016 5:36 pm

The fake site the scammers are using is dead. Despite of it, the scammer are trying to keep the victim hooked, maintaining the correspondence through a different email address:

Attn: xxx

This is to officially inform you, that due to the upgrade of our data system right now you are to communicate with me through this email address henceforth. By returning your account filled form and choice of account type you intend to open with our bank.

We are sorry for any inconvenience we might have cost you.

Sincerely

Curtis Howard

Return-Path: <curtisshoward@accountant.com>
Received: from [105.112.10.229]

Originating IP: 105.112.10.229
Originating ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 19, 2016 5:40 pm

The main character - emails sent each hour:

Please i need you to follow up with the bank once you hear from them cause the document making you the beneficiary to the funds will be out soonest and i need you to set up your account with the bank before then

Marj

Dear xxx

I have instructed the lawyerto call Mr Curtis Howard to know what is happening.he was told the bank is having an upgrade with their data system.He told me Mr Curtis Howard send a notification email to you through the bank account email.

Please check your junk mail if you cant find it in your inbox

Regards

Marj

Dear xxx

Have you heard from Mr Curtis Please let me know urgently

Marj
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 19, 2016 5:42 pm

Email - COMPLY WITH MY INSTRUCTIONS :

Dear xxx

I was told by Mr Curtis that they are upgrading the bank data base system and that you can communicate with the bank through his direct bank information.

Email: curtisshoward@accountant.com

Please i need you to communicate with him through this email regarding your account opening with the bank.The document making you the beneficiary of the funds will be out by tomorrow morning my time and the lawyer will be requesting for your offshore account details information, to make presentation to my bank for the release of the funds in your name.

I need you to also send me your phone number as the lawyer want to communicate with you regarding this transaction.

Regards

Marj
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.