Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dipmikesibly11@gmail.com Atter@herb.ocn.ne.jp

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dipmikesibly11@gmail.com Atter@herb.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:16 pm

* 41.216.50.54 Opt Benin / Benin Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <Atter@herb.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 20:15:49 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Dip. Mike Sibly" <dipmikesibly11@gmail.com>
Subject: Contact Diplomat To Deliver Your Consignment Boxes.
X-Originating-IP: [41.216.50.54]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Attn; Dear Beneficiary,

Please your urgent Attention is needed, we wish to inform you that our Diplomatic agent conveying your consignment box valued the sum of $4.5 Million United States Dollars misplaced your address, we required you Reconfirm the following information's below so that he can deliver your Consignment box to you today and return immediately,

FULL NAME: ===========
CITY: ============
CURRENT HOME ADDRESS: =========
TELEPHONE/CELL PHONE NUMBER.======
AGE/OCCUPATION: =======
SEX AND A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: Male======

He is waiting to hear from you today with the information's to bring your Consignment funds to your doorstep. NOTE: That Diplomat agent MIKE SIBLY did not no the content of The consignment box contains a huge amount of money which is $4.5 Million United States Dollars and on No circumstances should you let him be at peril with the Consignment box, The consignments were moved from here as family Treasures, so never Disclose the real content to him until you receive your consignment.

God Bless You.
Best Regards
Mr. Mark Atter
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

ambarsodorjojowilliam@yahoo.fr good.@herb.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:41 am

* 41.86.234.171 Isocel Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <good.@herb.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 02:45:34 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: JOJO WILLIAM <ambarsodorjojowilliam@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Dear email-owner:
X-Originating-IP: [41.86.234.171]

Honorary Ambassador JOJO william
Address Consulat de l'newzerland, Nirvana
Lot No.1430 R, Vedoko Missogbe
Cotonou Benin
international: +229.98762296
Email ambarsodorjojowilliam@yahoo.fr
Dear email-owner:

You are welcome to US embassy here in Benin republic there is an information brought to US embassy in Benin republic that you have lost some much money in West Africa Benin republic Nigeria and others country from West Africa when trying to received your fund from there government,

When I received such information I was so angry about that because I wasn’t expect that such thing will ever happen to any of US citizen in my tenor in this Africa, Meanwhile I told those people that brought the information here that I will contact you first to know if that is true before any further action about this matter,

I will like to confirm from you immediately that the information is true that you have lost some money in this country when trying to claim your funds I need to confirm from you urgent, note that after 24Hrs if I did not hear from you I will know that the information is not true call me urgent as soon as you receive this email +229.98762296

And again we have some two scammers that we have been arrested already and the name of them is TONY NWABIA and also LUKE ADE and we have them now in police custody already so we are now waiting for your urgent respond, also call me +229.98762296

And again you have an (ATM CARD value $5.5 Million USD) send to you from US embassy here in Benin republic we need to hear from you urgent to settle all this problem immediately and deliver you fund to you with out any futher dealay and not you will only pay for service charge.

Do reconfirm us your information.
1. Your Full Name:
2. Address Where You want us to Send Your ATM Card
3. Cell/Mobile Number:

WE AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

MR.JACK LEW
US EMBASSY BENIN REPUBLIC
Tale: +229.98762296
=
+22998762296
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

moneygram86959@yahoo.com www.@herb.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 13, 2016 3:56 pm

* 41.74.9.27 Oti-as Porto-novo Benin

Return-Path: <www.@herb.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 20:26:44 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "MR.CHIDI BELLO" <moneygram86959@yahoo.com>
Subject: ATTENTION,GOOD MORNING
X-Originating-IP: [41.74.9.27]

ATTN DEAR: WE FINALLY CONCLUDED TO EFFECT YOUR PAYMENT OF US$1,5M VIA MONEY GRAM OFFICE THIS MORNING AS THE BEST AND EASIER WAY TO CASH YOUR FUNDS IN ANY OF YOUR NEAREST MONEY GRAM OFFICE IN YOUR CITY,
WELL BASED ON MY AGREEMENT WITH MONEY GRAM DIRECTOR, MR.CHIDI BELLO, YOUR TRANSFER WILL START IMMEDIATELY YOU CONTACT HIM WITH ALL YOUR INFORMATION AS FOLLOW
BASED YOU WILL BE RECEIVING 6000 DOLLARS EVERY DAY UNTIL YOUR TOTAL AMOUNT HAS BE TRANSFERRED,

YOUR NAME-----
YOUR HOME ADDRESS----
YOUR COUNTY/CITY--------
YOUR AGE/SEX------------
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER------
ID COPY-----------------
OCCUPATION----

CONTACT PERSON: MR.CHIDI BELLO
E-MAIL:( moneygram86959@yahoo.com )
PHONE NO +22999081979
YOUR FUNDS AMOUNT DEPOSITED IS US$1.5MILLION
BEST REGARDS,
Mr Frank
=
+22999081979
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

goodluck.@herb.ocn.ne.jp Kelvinmartinz921@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 13, 2016 4:31 pm

Return-Path: <goodluck.@herb.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 16:19:01 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Dr. DAVID KINGSLY" <Kelvinmartinz921@yahoo.com>
Subject: Attn: Package Beneficiary

Attn: Package Beneficiary

I want to acknowledged you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $9.2million out of (ECOWAS) Economic Community of West African States department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic which act as your foreigners Attorney representative here in Benin Republic.

Therefore every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Kelvin Martinz for the delivery of your Consignment Box and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated hence you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at JOhn F. Kennedy International Airport with your Consignment Box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has due to CUSTOMS /FBI/ CIA and POLICE searching and scanning on the Box as if he is a terrorist there in your country but finally I thank God that they have confirmed that his movement is clear and legit with out any suspicious intentions to your country only to deliver this Consignment Box to you and the documents are updated as I earlier told you.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and ask him to send you your DHL Airway Bill so as to prove to you that he is currently in your country also here is his mobile number (+1 920 876 7591) so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Kelvin martinz has no time to waste due to his flight ticket,

So the Information you are required to reconfirm to the Agent is as Follow

(1)Your Full Name
(2)Mobile Phone Number
(3)Current Home Address
(4)Fax Number
(5)Country
(6)City
(7)Nearest Airport
(8)E-mail Kelvinmartinz497@yahoo.com

He is at John F. Kennedy international Airport right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the Consignment which made him to misplace your address (8)A Copy of Your ID For Identification and don't forget to put your convenient calling hours.

Kindly contact him via his email address, Contact person, Name Agent Kelvin Martinz So contact him to deliver your consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, so get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has gotten to you without any hitch, Furthermore remember the Agent delivering the Consignment Box does not know the content of that consignment box is money, because the Attorney which represented you at (ECOWAS) registered it as a family value to avoid hitch during the delivery, hence on no circumstances should you let him know the content of that consignment box which is $9.2million to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you.

Shipment code GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE code OVX950
Security code EYTU/3055WEZ/263
Transaction code 7126/JLFS/7138/17305
Certificate Deposit code MCBS/PQLE/2-6/41

SINCERELY
Dr. DAVID KINGSLEY
CALL ME AFTER GOING THROUGH THE EMAIL +229 98117316
The Director of DHL Courier Company Benin Republic
=
+19208767591
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Elkhart Lake, WI
Original network provider* Frontier North Inc. - Wi

+22998117316
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Kelvinmartinz497@yahoo.com goodluck.@herb.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 16, 2016 5:50 pm

Return-Path: <goodluck.@herb.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 01:24:20 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Dr. DAVID KINGSLY" <Kelvinmartinz921@yahoo.com>

I want to acknowledged you that we have finally succeeded in getting your package worth of $9.2million out of (ECOWAS) Economic Community of West African States department with the help of Mr. James George Attorney General of Federal High Court of Justice Benin Republic which act as your foreigners Attorney representative here in Benin Republic.

Therefore every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the Agent Kelvin Martinz for the delivery of your Consignment Box and every Documents guiding your delivery is well updated hence you are advised to reconfirm your full delivery information to the Agent right now as he is currently at JOhn F. Kennedy International Airport with your Consignment Box, As he called me this morning to inform me that he misplaced your delivery address which he has due to CUSTOMS /FBI/ CIA and POLICE searching and scanning on the Box as if he is a terrorist there in your country but finally I thank God that they have confirmed that his movement is clear and legit with out any suspicious intentions to your country only to deliver this Consignment Box to you and the documents are updated as I earlier told you.

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and ask him to send you your DHL Airway Bill so as to prove to you that he is currently in your country also here is his mobile number (229 231 6868) so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Kelvin martinz has no time to waste due to his flight ticket,

(1)Your Full Name
(2)Mobile Phone Number
(3)Current Home Address
(4)Fax Number
(5)Country
(6)City
(7)Nearest Airport

He is at John F. Kennedy international Airport right now because of the Searching and Scanning of the Consignment which made him to misplace your address (8)A Copy of Your ID For Identification and don't forget to put your convenient calling hours.

Kindly contact him via his email address, Contact person, Name Agent Kelvin Martinz So contact him to deliver your consignment box first thing tomorrow morning possibly today, so get back to us immediately you contact the Agent to make sure that your fund has gotten to you without any hitch, Furthermore remember the Agent delivering the Consignment Box does not know the content of that consignment box is money, because the Attorney which represented you at (ECOWAS) registered it as a family value to avoid hitch during the delivery, hence on no circumstances should you let him know the content of that consignment box which is $9.2million to avoid lost of your fund as your Consignment was Sign and Stamp by Federal Ministry of Justice to make sure that it is protected until it gets to you.

Shipment code GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE code OVX950

SINCERELY
Dr. DAVID KINGSLEY
Call me or you can text me with my cell phone line here +229 98117316
=
+22998117316 Benin Republic mobile number.

+2292316868 Benin Republic mobile number.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

frankkevin002@gmail.com office.sbk.@herb.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu May 19, 2016 2:44 pm

* 198.7.58.83 Leaseweb Usa Manassas United States

Return-Path: <office.sbk.@herb.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 18:20:31 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Frank Kevin" <frankkevin002@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1999360642.61722825.1463649631964.JavaMail.root@herb.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: URGENT RESPONE
X-Originating-IP: [198.7.58.83]

Atten.Dear,
My name is Mr Frank Kevin. I work as a procurement assistant. I got
your contact details in my search for a reliable and neutral company
or individual to partner with in the area of investment but I need your
assistance to manage an investment fund in profitable business in your
region. I know that this mail might come to you as surprise because we
neither know each other nor have ever met but accept it with an open
and positive mind. Details of the investment and funding will be
furnished to you when I receive your reply mail which will also
facilitate our face to face meeting.

Yours Sincerely,
Frank Kelvin
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

frankkevin002@gmail.com office.sbk.@herb.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu May 19, 2016 3:15 pm

198.7.58.83 Leaseweb Usa Manassas United States

Return-Path: <office.sbk.@herb.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 14:01:20 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "Frank Kevin" <frankkevin002@gmail.com>
To:
Subject: URGENT RESPONSE
X-Originating-IP: [198.7.58.83]

Atten.Dear,
My name is Mr Frank Kevin. I work as a procurement assistant. I got
your contact details in my search for a reliable and neutral company
or individual to partner with in the area of investment but I need your
assistance to manage an investment fund in profitable business in your
region. I know that this mail might come to you as surprise because we
neither know each other nor have ever met but accept it with an open
and positive mind. Details of the investment and funding will be
furnished to you when I receive your reply mail which will also
facilitate our face to face meeting.

Yours Sincerely,
Frank Kelvin
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Kelvinmartinz921@yahoo.com lucky.@herb.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu May 19, 2016 5:42 pm

Return-Path: <lucky.@herb.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 09:31:24 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Dr David Kingsly <Kelvinmartinz921@yahoo.com>

So you are advice to reconfirm your full delivery information to the diplomat and ask him to send you your DHL Airway Bill so as to prove to you that he is currently in your country also here is his mobile number (229 231 6868) so as to have easy conversation with him and to enable you give him full direction to get your Consignment Box delivered to you and hand you over your Consignment Box safe and sound, Furthermore you are advice to be very fast as the Agent Kelvin martinz has no time to waste due to his flight ticket,

(1)Your Full Name
(2)Mobile Phone Number
(3)Current Home Address
(4)Fax Number
(5)Country
(6)City
(7)Nearest Airport

Shipment code GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE code OVX950

SINCERELY
Dr. DAVID KINGSLEY
=
+22998117316
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

tonyelumelu147@gmail.com eco_was.@herb.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Return-Path: <ECO_WAS.@herb.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 16:53:35 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: "MR. PHILP ZUMA" <tonyelumelu147@gmail.com>
Subject: AFRICAN BANKS PROTOCOL AND COMPENSATION UNIT

FROM THE DESK OF PHILIP ZUMA
AFRICAN BANKS PROTOCOL AND COMPENSATION UNIT
(ecowas Economic Community of West African State)
Our Ref: ABP/WAMU/BJN/ZZ057

Hello in respect to the prevailing scam activities going on in West Africa, a rule guiding transactions in West Africa has been put in practice, this decree in the united Nations conference/African Summit held at New York USA which mandated any individual to obtain a transaction registration number before his/her transaction will be attended to, you can recall how many emails you receive daily telling you about your said fund that will be brought to you through one medium or the other, there are so many ways in which they operate scam according to our records which includes;

Courier Companies :- Courier companies like DHL courier company, FEDEX courier company, UPSS and so many others were on the record of which extortion is mostly operated, scammers took the advantage of customs clearance and others as an avenue of filling their pockets and making unending requests.

Western Union/Money Gram :- This is kind of weird somehow, think about it, how could $10.500.000 million usd be sent $5000 daily to someone without the intervention of the government, its almost impossible, they will keep on making request from you until you got nothing to give anymore.

And so many other ways people extort money from victims. This is the reason UN (United Nation) the US Homeland Security, and the ECOWAS setup the TRIG-rule which mandated any individual engaging in any compensation/inheritance transaction here in West Africa to be registered in the three departments which are (UN, ECOWAS and HOMELAND SECURITY). After registration you will be issued a registration code which will be presented to United Bank of Africa (UBA), being the only financial institution permitted to carry out the transaction of such to registered individuals. Give no ear to anybody that will ask you for $70, $100, $50 to bring you $10.500.000.00 compensation/inheritance, its all scam and so impossible to happen. Your email appear to be one of the people yet to receive their compensation/inheritance of $10.500.000.00 million usd and to reach it to you, each voucher will cost you $500.00 and the three registration code is totally $1500 usd. You can pay at once or decide to pay for the voucher one after another. Provide these details for an immediate registration;

{1}. Your Full Name
{2}. Address
{3}. Cell and or Telephone #
{4}. Fax (optional)

Please do provide the above information accurately, because this office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong transfer of funds or liability of funds credited into a ghost account. looking forward to hearing from you with the full requested information. Accept my congratulations in advance.

Thanks and God bless you.
Regards,
Yours in Service,
Philip Zuma
(ecowas Economic Community of West African State)
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Kelvinmartinz497@yahoo.com lucky.@herb.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 23, 2016 5:29 pm

* 23.105.7.118 Nobis Technology Group, Llc Phoenix United States

Return-Path: <lucky.@herb.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 07:32:11 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: Dr David Kingsly <Kelvinmartinz921@yahoo.com>
X-Originating-IP: [23.105.7.118]

(1)Your Full Name
(2)Mobile Phone Number
(3)Current Home Address
(4)Fax Number
(5)Country
(6)City
(7)Nearest Airport

Shipment code GJK72DWQ
PACKAGE code OVX950

SINCERELY
Dr. DAVID KINGSLEY
=
+2292316868 benin mobile phone number.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.