Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fm09960906@bigmir.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fm09960906@bigmir.net

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 19, 2016 11:25 am

YOUR PAYMENT
fm09960906@bigmir.net Today at 7:47
To
fm09960906@bigmir.net
Message body

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Office of the Presidency on Contract Matters
Accounts Department of Federal Ministry of Finance
Email: fm09960906@bigmir.net

Ref: FNG/Payment 16/FMF-CBN 007/2016

To Beneficiary,

I am Dr. Mrs Kemi Adeosun, The New appointed Finance Minister, Federal Republic Of Nigeria. I am communicating you base on the report I receive from the central Bank of Nigeria remittance Department,regarding your payment approvals and wire release codes which was forwarded to Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) for the immediate release of your Contract/Inheritance payment.

Now the report from Central Bank of Nigeria said they have tried so many times to get in touch with you or your Bank to have the accurate Bank coordinate to make sure your payment is effected as ordered by Mr. President, but your information was not correct, therefore to avoid making transfer to a wrong Bank account you are advised to contact the remittance Department of Central Bank of Nigeria or contact the New Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Mr. Adebayo Adelabu and provide him your original Bank Account coordinates for immediate and final remittance of your payment. Do that now through the below information,however if you fail to provide him with the required information within 48hrs you will not have me or CBN to blame.

Contact Person:

Mr. Mr. Adebayo Adelabu New Deputy Governor
Email: remittancedept-cbn@yandex.com
Direct phone:+2348058291038

Thanks for your cooperation, Once again, I apologize for whatever delay you might have encountered.

Regards.

Dr. Mrs Kemi Adeosun
Hon. Minister For Finance
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Abuja-Nigeria.
Email:fm09960906@bigmir.net
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.