Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

no-reply@drivethrustuff.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

no-reply@drivethrustuff.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 19, 2016 11:22 am

***RE:FINAL AWARD WINNING PRIZE NOTIFICATION***
Shopping
JOSE RICARDO <no-reply@drivethrustuff.com> Today at 0:30
To
Recipients
Message body
LOTTERIA PRIMITIVA SWEEPSTAKES S.A.
HEAD OFFICE: C/CARACAS DE MAYOR # 42, 28096 MADRID SPAIN

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRZE AWARD
REFERENCE NUMBER: UG/777/555/12426/09,
BATCH NUMBER: 02-3773ESP.
DATE: 04/04/2016.
ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY.

FINAL AWARD WINNING PRIZE NOTIFICATION
This is to inform you of the release of the LA PRIMITIVA LOTTERY PROMOTIONS PROGRAM held on the 29TH FEBUARY, 2016. Due to the mix up of numbers and names, the results were later released on the 30TH MARCH, 2016. Your name was entered as an alternative number attached with Reference Number: UG/777/555/12426/09 with Batch Number: 02-3773ESP drew the lucky numbers 07-15-25-31-34-46, which consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.You have therefore been approved a lump sum payment of €1,915,810.00 EUROS (ONE MILLION NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND TEN EUROS ONLY) in cash shared among the (International winners in this category). CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with a security company INSURED in your name. To avoid double claim, we ask that you keep your award information strictly away from public notice, until your claim has been processed and money remitted to your account as this is part of our security protocol and advice incase of unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous individuals.
All participants were selected through international commerce and industries drawn from (ONE MILLION) names from Asia, America, Africa, Europe, and South Pacific, as part of our International Promotion Program. We hope your lucky name will draw a bigger cash prize in the subsequent programs ahead.

To begin your lottery claim, please fill out the payment processing form and send/contact your claims agent DR PAZOS SANCHEZ, The Foreign Service Manager of TILOS MUNDO SEGURIDAD S.A On TEL: +34 652 028 848, FAX: +34 917 903 744 or Email:tilosseguros@consultant.com for the processing and remittance of your prize winning money to a designated choice of yours.

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 20TH MAY, 2016. Any claim, not made before this date will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed fund.

Also be informed that 10% of your Winning belongs to TILOS MUNDO SEGURIDAD S.A as part of their commission for acting on your behalf. Your claim agent will direct you further on the administrative requirement to enable the bank to release your fund to the designated bank of your choice .
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with your (agent) TILOS MUNDO SECURITY COMPANY S.A .

Furthermore, should there be any change of address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible as the copy of your award letter has been forwarded to your`s agent company for security purposes. Congratulations once again

JOSE RICARDO
(Vice President Internacional Prize Department)
"……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..."

TILOS MUNDO SECURITY COMPANY S.A
( FILL OUT THIS FORM CORRECTLY AND FAX BACK TO :+34917903744 OR E-MAIL tilosseguros@consultant.com

REFERENCE NUMBER:……………………………………………BATCH NUMBER:………………………………………..

FIRST NAME:………………………………SURNAME………………………………DATE OF BIRTH………………SEX:……AMOUNT WON:……...….…

YOUR ADDRESS:…………………………………..CITY:……………………………STATE:………………………ZIP CODE: ………….CITIZEN:………….

TEL:.......................................................FAX.............................................................MOBILE.......................................... OCCUPATION…………….....................,...

PAYMENT OPTIONS (1) BANK TRANSFER (2) CERTIFIED CHEQUE

BANK NAME:………………………………………………..BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:…………………………………………………………………………

ROUTING NUMBER:/SWIFT CODE:…………………………………… BANK ADDRESS:………………………………………….…………………………...

BANK PHONE:………………………………………………….BANK FAX:…………………………..................................................................................................

I, MR, MRS, MISS……………………………………………………….., HEREBY DECLARE THAT, THE ABOVE DATAS ARE TRUE, AND IN CASE OF ANY FALSIFICATION, I SHALL LOSE TOTAL CLAIMS TO THE WINNING STAKE FUNDS. IN CASE OF ANY UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES, MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ON MY BEHALF THE TOTAL FUNDS. I HEREBY AUTHORIZE MY SOLE REPRESENTATIVE TILOS MUNDO SECURITY COMPANY S.A TO ACT ON MY BEHALF IN FACILITATING THE DISBURSEMENT OF MY TOTAL WINNING FUNDS TO ME. AND I ALSO AGREE TO PAY 10% OF MY WINNING FUNDS TO TILOS MUNDO SECURITY COMPANY S.A. ON RECEIPT OF THIS FUNDS.

+34652028848
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Spain
Original network provider* Más Móvil Telecom 3.0, S.a.

+34917903744
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Spain
City or exchange location Madrid
Original network provider* Colt Technology Services, S.a. Unipersonal
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: no-reply@drivethrustuff.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:39 pm

From Engr. Farhan Almohamad

Engr. Farhan Almohamad <no-reply@drivethrustuff.com>
Reply-To: <farhanalmoha@gmail.com>

27 Jul at 09:30

My name is Engr. Farhan Almohamad, from Homs, Syria. I am soliciting
for your kind recommendation or advice on any short/long term and
highly lucrative investment concept in your country. I also would like
to know if someone can obtain Permanent Residence status or even
citizenship through investment in your country as investor?

Thank you for your time and am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Engr. Farhan Almohamad
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: no-reply@drivethrustuff.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:09 am

Re: From Jacu Strauss !!!

Jacu Strauss <no-reply@drivethrustuff.com>

10 Aug at 16:06

Top of the day to you, prior to this email I did send you an email with notice of an existing Bonded Account in my Bank ( CAPITAL ONE U.K ) with same surname as yours.. With no response from you yet... I was wondering if you received the email? and so I had to send you this again. The said BONDED ACCOUNT in the Bank here where I work has a huge deposit in excess of $8 MILLION in it.
Would like to discuss this in details with you when you revert back to me based on the initial email or this one cause I can assure you 100% that this should be of immense benefit to you.
So it's imperative you revert back to me with regards to my last email or this mail cause both emails contain same information.
Please send reply to email account- (gorfred@yandex.com)
Yours,
Jacu Strauss
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.