Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

denizeslolive@yahoo.com evasilva80@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

denizeslolive@yahoo.com evasilva80@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 13, 2016 6:55 pm

Return-Path: <denizeslolive@yahoo.com.br>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 16:08:59 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: eva silva <evasilva80@yahoo.com>
Subject: hi

I am sorry if i disturb you with my Proposal for a friendship , Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a friend even more if that is better for you my name is Eva
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: denizeslolive@yahoo.com evasilva80@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 16, 2016 10:23 pm

Thank for your time to write me, How do you do hope you and the atmosphere over there your country?
Hello Dear I believe and also have the feeling that into days world, neither, age, race, nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female friendship, Well my name is Eva Silva I am (25 years old Girl) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so I am comfortable with your age, I am from Rwanda in Africa, 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single, (never married) and presently I am residing here in Senegal in as an orphan in care of Mr. Felix Dickson Orphanage home.
I am here as a result of sudden lost of my family, late father. Mr. Rufus Silva was successful Business man in KIGALI (the capital city of RWANDA, my country) before the Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda (FDLR) rebels members inter to our country from neighboring country Congo attacked our house one early morning in 2013 and killed all my family member father in cold blood.
I lost my family to Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda (FDLR), due to the evidence that he have implicating Forces for the Liberation of Rwanda (FDLR) rebel involvement in Rwanda genocide
I was the only one alive now. My late father lost his entire family member in 1994 genocide and I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies your nationality and current location, and I will tell you more about myself in my next message My hobbies i like listing music, reading, watching football love movie you know what am sweet tooth I like ice cream dark chocolate,
Hoping to hear from you soonest thanks Eva Silva

Header:
Return-Path: <evasilva80@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws10733.mail.gq1.yahoo.com by sendmailws137.mail.gq1.yahoo.com; Mon, 16 May 2016 13:10:15 +0000; 1463404215.035
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 17, 2016 11:54 pm

Thank you very much for your message and how do you do today hope fine, Rwanda is bordered by Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Situated in the African Great Lakes region, Rwandans form three groups: the Hutu, Tutsi and Twa. President of Rwanda is Paul Kagame, the language i speak is English

from your message I can see that you are such person that I can trust on

I don’t have relative whom I can go to, , here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money transfer of such amount, As For me to I want to go back to my studies.

I want you to know this, I have my late father's documents concerning deposit $4.8m (Four Million eight Hundred Thousand Dollars). In finance company with I am the next of kin to the deposit, So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and do not tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if enemy get to know about it. if you can not be able to help me for the transfer, I will like you to help to travel out of this country and come to your country, if you can sponsor my travel to come over to your country i will be happy.

If you accept to help me, send me
your full name name ............
Resident address ...........

I will give you 10% of the total amount of the money after the transaction, while we invest the rest amount in any profited business there in you country.

Here is the Orphanage owner contact (+221781701665) if you want to speak with me, call on Mr. Felix Dickson Telephone number: when call tell him that you want to speak with me

Life is very difficult for me here orphanage to see food eat or good drinking water is very hard for me is only God can save me from this hell i am into today.

when i receive your positive reply and your information i will introduce you to the bank where my late father made deposit.

Yours sincerely,
Eva Silva.

Phone:
+221781701665
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2016 1:50 am

Good my dearest friend how are you doing today hope fine, thank you for your reply well i have wrote inform my late father banker that you are going to write them, so this what you should do now is the letter below you will be sending to the bank in London, and you ask them the possibility of transferring the my to you , please do try to send it to them as soon as possible because l have already told them that you will be sending them an email please fill the form with your address and name as i have gave you the contact of the bank
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours lovely.
Eva Silva.
To
NAME OF THE DANSKE BANK A/S LONDON
The name of the transfer officer is person Mr. Per Nielsen with their department e mail address
dbuklondon@accountant.com
Tel: +447925723349

Respected Sir,
I, Mr.------------------,a permanent resident of -------------- wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss Eva Silva., daughter of Late Mr. Rufus, now living in DAKAR SENEGAL, seeking asylum. That I am her foreign partner living in ------------- will stand on her behalf.
That she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money before his death. While the account number in your bank is 89-58946-69 .That I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next of kin to my account in my country. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account, again i want to know the possibility of transferring the money to my account so that the money will not come at once please kindly advise us what to do or if it is possible.
Expecting an early reply, with regards.
Yours faithfully,
Mr.---------------

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

evasilva80@yahoo.com dbuklondon@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 19, 2016 9:50 pm

E-mail to Bank gets an Auto Reply:
Thank for contacting Danske Bank A/S London Branch,75 King William Street London EC4N 7DTUnited Kingdom.

We acknowledged the receipt of your e-mail. we shall get back to you shortly after our review of your message Yours Faithfully, Danske Bank

Danske Bank Plc A/S London Branch,
75 King William Street London EC4N 7DT
United Kingdom
Fax: +447031916713
SWIFT/BIC: DABAGB2B

Date: 19/ 05 / 2016

Attn:Mr. .

We acknowledged the receipt of your e-mail in regard of fund claim to late Dr. Andrew John I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept to write you in respect to your email which we received. We have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Sandra Andrew that she wishes you to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to you, we would like you to send the following documents to our bank by mean of Courier Service (DLH OR UPS):

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf This document which must bear Miss Sandra Andrew .Thumbprint and endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer

2. The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming the death.

3. An affidavit of oath from the Country where she reside (Senegalese High Court).

As requested the entire fund shall be transferred to your account on her behalf on our receipt of the above documents issued by a Senegalese High Court of Justice. You are advice to ask your partner to get an attorney Lawyer for you to prepare all these documents for you urgently to enable us effect transfer as she had earlier requested us to assist her as soon as you contacted us.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

To enhance quicker processing of this fund, you are to provide this bank with the bellow information's which are needed in our BTD Form 41.

Full Name
Contact Address
Fax Number
Occupation/Profession
Account Information
A scan copy of passport or Identity Card

these information's for BTD Form 41, are urgently needed on your receipt of this email for we to create your Fund Transmission File with the Data Processing Department and International Payment Office/Telex Services Dept respectively.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records.

Yours Faithfully
For: Danske Bank

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Per Nielsen

- ------------------------------
Danske Bank A/S, London Branch is a Danish limited liability company with company number: CVR-nr 61126228 - København

Registered Branch in England and Wales with branch no.: BR00080

Authorised by The Danish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finanstilsynet) and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Services Authority. Details on the extent of our regulation by the Financial Services Authority are available from us on request

Member of the London Stock Exchange.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <dbuklondon@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.82.64.244] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa09.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 19 May 2016
From: "Danske Bank A/S London Branch, 75 King William Street London EC4N 7DT
United Kingdom" <dbuklondon@accountant.com>
Subject: MESSAGE FROM TRANSFER DEPARTMENT DANSKE BANK A/S LONDON BRANCH

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.82.64.244<br>Originating ISP: Sonatel<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Fax: +447031916713
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 21, 2016 1:03 am

My dear friend good night, i saw the message you forward to me about the requirement my late father;s bank want from us? i have with me the death certificate, but the other two of the document power of attorney and affidavit of oath, can you come to Senegal to do the documents, or should i look for a lawyer contact that will represent you and prepare the legal paper
Eva Silva.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.