Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vickywillians55@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:19 am

Return-Path: <vickywillians55@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 13:15:08 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Vicky Willians <vickywillians55@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello dear.

Hello dear.

It is my pleasure to come across your contact. My names are Vicky Willians from London,United Kingdom, I will like to know more about you. I wait to hear from you.

Yours vicky

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: vickywillians55@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 10, 2016 1:47 am

My dear .

I am glad to receive your affectionate response and I thank you so much for your nice passionate letter. In fact I felt immense pleasure while reading your mail. Also I thank God that I have found a friend like you, and by accepting the responsibility of being your friend, I promise to be honest and trustworthy.I will try to put more time and effort into our friendship.

I know we both have personal obligations, we will respect each other’s relationships and commitments, but I will also be committed to this friendship. I will celebrate your achievements and I will bring fun and joy to your life as much as i'm able to as I cherish our present and future friendship.However as per the very important matter that I promised in my previous message to share with you, I have a strong feeling that you're a honest person and because of that honesty I choose to share this with you .

Dear, I want to inquire from you if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits / life opportunity for you and i. Like i told you earlier, I am the chief Auditor to my bank here in United Kingdom As a chief auditor,i found an unclaimed fund of a deceased customer who did not present any next of kin, the amount in question is Four Million, Six Hundred Thousand US Dollar (US$4.600.000.00)

which could be transferred into your position in your country, you will apply as a business partner to the deceased. I will provide you with the full details of the fund, since we know that business is done with trust. I personally contacted you and you alone, Because of the love and trust i have bestowed on you, that was the reason it took me some days to know little about you.

Now we must solidify our relationship with trust and this trust we must start it now, i would not like you to betray this trust i have in you, my heart told me that you are the right person for me and that would handle this transaction for both of us.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, We will use the fund there in your country to set up a small enterprise which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i please dear, make this a top secret for security reasons ok. I'm looking forward for your positive response so i can give you the full details.

Thanks and my warm regards.Your lovely and sincerely
Yours vicky

HEADER:
Return-Path: <vickywillians55@yahoo.com>
Received: from jws10731.mail.gq1.yahoo.com by sendmailws114.mail.gq1.yahoo.com; Mon, 09 May 2016 16:28:30 +0000; 1462811310.793
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016
Reply-To: <vickywillians55@yahoo.com>
Subject: My dear
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2016 1:13 am

My Dearest

Thanks for your mail my dear, how are you doing, I hope all is well ? here is my phone number +447857072285.
NOTE do not call me, you can SMS me, because Bank set security to monitor every staff of the Bank send me your telephone number, I also want you to work according to my instruction/direction to enable us have success at the end .I will do the underground work here since i am working as the Auditor of the Bank .

Kindly make sure that this information will be between you and me until we realize the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to apply for the release of the fund into your account, Make sure you keep a top secret of this transaction because i don’t want any staff of the bank to know that i am a party to this transaction.

I want you to assure me that you will not put me trouble, i'm here in the bank, i'm going to do underground work to achieve success of this and all shall be legal and i don't want to the bank to discover that am responsible in giving the information concerning the account ok.

Note, you should not change your name and nationality in this transaction because you are going to apply as the business partner to the deceased customer. If you apply for the claim, the bank will not delay to contact you since i am here.

This is our bank details:

Name: (AL RAYAN BANK) Former Islamic Bank of Britain Plc.
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address .......PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Phone.......... +441214567840
Bank E-mail: (arbplc@gmx.co.uk)

Immediately this fund is transferred into your account, i will sign my vacation and immediately obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio. Send a letter to the bank and communicate with them on telephone (+441214567840), ask the bank to give urgent attention to your request. Send me sms to update me that you have sent the letter to the bank.

To avoid mistake, see the official letter below, fix your names properly, copy it and send it to the bank:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
To The Manager (AL RAYAN BANK) Former Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
Managing Director, Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address: PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
Telephone: +441214567840
APPLICATION FOR REQUEST OF CLAIM.
Sir / Madam,

I am Mr................ the business partner to Late Dr. Harrison Foster, who was assassinated on 06 February, 2008 when gun men shot him while still inside the capital Libya, Tripoli.
After his funeral celebration, i discovered that he has an unclaimed and balance account Four Million Six Hundred Thousand US Dollar. (4.6 Million USD) deposited in your bank when he was alive.

I hereby wish to bring to your notice that i am eager to apply for the funds claim as his business partner to enable your bank release and transfer his balance account of ($4.6 Million) into my bank account, Upon your urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account information for the transfer of the above mentioned sum.

So i expect that your bank management will pay urgent attention to my request and communicate to me further with formalities to claim this above mentioned sum without delay.
I apologize for late application for this claim as i have been arranging other things left since his sudden death occurred.
Yours sincerely.
Mr..............

PHONE NUMBER;
+447857072285
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited

+441214567840
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Birmingham
Original network provider* BT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

arbplc@gmx.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2016 11:09 pm

Received Auto-Reply:

THANKS

WE HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL, WE WILL GET BACK TO
YOU SOONEST.

REGARDS
MRS.KLEMS
AL RAYAN BANK (FORMER ISLAMIC BANK OF BRITAIN PLC).

Islamic Bank of Britain Plc London,
United Kingdom
PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom

Attention ,

Be notified that the management of (Al Rayan Bank) former Islamic Bank of Britain Plc has acknowledged the receipt of your mail inquiry inrespect to the said fund deposited by late Dr.Foster.

Note that you are expected to abide by the principles of this bank. To process your claim, you are advised to view the TWO forms attached, Fill the columns with accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

Be informed that after the Bank Board of Directors meeting, before the Bank can approve the fund in your favor as the beneficiary / next of kin to the deceased, You are required to forward the following certificates to this bank,

(1) Death Certificate of the depositor, confirming his death.
(2)The deposit Certificate Issued to the Deceased Customer on 16th August,2004.

For confirmation, you are given Two Days to return these forms back to this Bank.

Goodluck

Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Managing Director
(AL RAYAN BANK) Former Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom.

20160422021640-2f180d87-la.png

20160513010226-5a4bab18-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 15, 2016 7:17 pm

My dearest .
I have read your massage and your update with the bank.
Concerning the two forms /documents the bank sent to you to fill and return to them. Bellow here is the deceased information which you will use to fill one of the form while the other form required your personal information. Send it back to the bank after filing them. Print the form out and fill it with your hand.

The deceased information is as follows

1: Deceased full name: DR. HARRISON FOSTER

2: Deceased occupation when he was alive; Business Tycoon & Medical Adviser

3: Where did he reside / address: Tripoli Ave-Deltona, FL 32725, EEUU Libya

4: Deceased country of origin: Libya

5: Deceased place / Date of Birth: Libya / Nov 1, 1944.

6: Name(s) of the deceased wife or wives: He has one wife, Mrs Aisha Harrison Foster

7: Name(s) of the deceased child or children: NONE

8: Your relationship with the deceased: He is my Business partner

9: Deceased Account type with this bank: company acceptance

10: Deceased Account number:-SID5813060001

11: Account Title of the deceased: Dr. Harrison Foster

12: Date account was opened: 16th Aug,2004

13: Year the fund was deposited: 16th Aug,2004

Use the above listed information to fill the bank's form.
Attached here is the death certificate of the deceased and the deposit certificate as requested.

Immediately this fund is transferred, i will sign my vacation and obtain visa to your country for the disbursement of the fund according to my proposal ratio 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and we will set up a small enterprise which both of us would manage.
For security reasons, keep this within me and you ok.
Your sincerely
Vicky.

20160515202048-9f7daaa7-me.png

20160515202050-4780cd62-me.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 17, 2016 1:12 am

Hello dear.
How are you doing today and how was your weekend with your family, hope fine? I really want to appreciate you for sending those documents back to the bank as they demanded. Hope you fill those forms very well and according to my direction. Keep me inform when you hear from the bank so as to know the way forward.
Yours sincerely
Vicky

United Kingdom

Attention Mr. ,

Be notified that the management of (Al Rayan Bank) former Islamic Bank of Britain Plc has acknowledged the receipt of your mail inquiry inrespect to the said fund deposited by late Dr.Foster.

Note that you are expected to abide by the principles of this bank. To process your claim, you are advised to view the TWO forms attached, Fill the columns with accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

Be informed that after the Bank Board of Directors meeting, before the Bank can approve the fund in your favor as the beneficiary / next of kin to the deceased, You are required to forward the following certificates to this bank,

(1) Death Certificate of the depositor, confirming his death.
(2)The deposit Certificate Issued to the Deceased Customer on 16th August,2004.

For confirmation, you are given Two Days to return these forms back to this Bank.

Goodluck

Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Managing Director
(AL RAYAN BANK) Former Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom.

http:/ /www.islamic-bank.com/
United Kingdom

Attention Mr. .

APPROVAL OF CERTIFICATES/DOCUMENTATION ISLAMIC BANK BRITAIN PAYMENT PRESERVATION ORDER.

Be notified that before the approved fund would be transferred into your nominated bank account, You are required to provide the following documents:

(1) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM AS THE LEGAL BENEFICIARY
(2) POWER OF ATTORNEY,
(3) A NON-RESIDENT CERTIFICATE,

The above listed documents must be Endorsed by Royal Court of Justice (RCJ) Britain, as the release order of the said fund in your nominated bank account, you're to provide those documents within 4 working days as our banking law stipulates.

You will swear an affidavit before the SUPREME COURT OF BRITAIN that you are the authentic next of kin to the deceased, All formal procedures must be Satisfied, This will be signed by the Court Registrar Britain.

OPTIONAL:- In alternative whereby you can not come here and submit these certificates in person as our Financial Act 2003 demands, you have the lawful right as the successor to contact our Bank Financial Attorney to carry out the legal responsibilities on your behalf.
The solicitor in Charge of Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom in the person of:

Name.... Aldredlawchambers
Solicitors & Advocates
E-mail:... phillipdwrd@gmail.com
Telephone: +447976738295
Address: 41 Lothbury London EC2R 7HF United Kingdom.

Note that immediately those documents are submitted, the bank will not hesitate to effect the transfer of the approved sum into your nominated bank account.

Note; you are advised to act urgently before the mandates to enable us Finalize your transaction immediately.

Thank you for your co operation and congratulations

Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Managing Director
Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom.

Profile Elements:
Adam Aldred / adam.aldred.3
Active on March 8th, 2016
CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN:
London, United Kingdom
Current city
No Friends.

Photo of: Knut Roger Andersen
FBBarpic.PNG

Telephone:
+447976738295
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 2:15 am

My dearest ,
Thanks for your effort and concern toward a successful of this deal. I have seen the massage you went to the lawyer. My dear, kindly comply with the lawyer so that he will get those remaining documents from the British Supreme court ok. Please dear, make sure that you will not mention my name while dealing with the lawyer, because if you make any mistake to mention my name, i will be in a very big trouble here. Always protect me and comply with the lawyer. have a lovely day and do let me know when you hear from the lawyer.
Yours sincerely
Vicky.

Aldred Law Chambers
Solicitors & Advocates
41 Lothbury London EC2R 7HF
United Kingdom
Tel: + 447977766158.
E-mail: phillipdwrd@gmail.com

Date...17-05-2016.

Attention Mr ,

Your letter regarding to your legal Parturition of Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate were received, I will do my best to render to you all necessary services you required from me to receive your fund.

I have made inquiry from Royal Courts of Justice on your behalf since you have requested my total assistance to help secure and legalize Affidavit of Claim and Power of Attorney / A Non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate,from Royal Courts of Justice on your behalf which will enable your legal representation as a legitimate legal beneficiary.

I have confirm with the Royal Courts of Justice to ascertain the cost of procuring the needed documents according to the rules and Commands of the law act and obligation guiding the members of the international bars Association,

SECTION 1

AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM

(1) Registration of your Particulars.... 350 GBP
(2) Application Stamp Duty Fee..... 75 GBP
(3) Processing Insurance...... 90 GBP
(4) Processing Insurance of An Affidavit...... 405 GBP.

SECTION 2
A NON-RESIDENT NOTARIZED LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION CERTIFICATE

A. REGISTRATION FEE....... 270 GBP
B. STAMP DUTY ........ 50 GBP
C. AN AFFIDAVIT OF JURISDICTION.....450 GBP
D. CERTIFICATEOF LEGALITY CLEARANCE....370 GBP
E.ATTESTATION FEE BETWEEN YOU AND COURT......290 GBP.

Total amount (2,350 British Pounds)

These will accredit and ascertain your legal request to be carried out with immediate effect.
Be informed that you will pay the (2,350 GBP British Pound) before i proceed with preparation of the documents, you must make this payment before i proceed which will enable me finalized the documents within a period of two days.

With this reference, you are advised to make the required payment (2,350 GBP British Pounds) and send to us the payment slip.
Note this fee will be sent to this law firm via MoneyGram transfer in my name below.

FIRST NAME:..... ADAM JOHN
LAST NAME:..... ALDRED
ADDRESS:..... 41 Lothbury London EC2R 7HF

Your request will commence as soon as we receive the payment.
Provide the snapshot of the payment slip immediately so that i will proceed with the Affidavit of Oath / A non-Resident Notarized Letter of Administration Certificate as soon as possible,

Note you can also see a copy of my international passport .

Yours in service
Barrister Adam Aldred
Adam John L.L.P.
Solicitors & Advocates.
United Kingdom
Tel:+447977766158.

BARRPIC.png

Phone Number:
+447977766158
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 10:54 pm

Hello ,
I have seen your update with the lawyer. But dear, i did not see where the lawyer mandated you to send money through Western. He only gave you Money gram.

Anyway just try your possible best to send him the money .I can not send money to you or out of this country, because the bank is monitoring every staff in the auditing department, ever since you made the application of claim, bank started monitoring every staff in the office and outside the bank.

Make every efforts to send the money to the bank's lawyer today or before the weekend if possible , we don't have much time.Try your possible best and send the money to the lawyer ok.

Am happy the way everything is going, i pray that everything will soon be over.
The bank would transfer the fund to your account immediately they receive the required legal documents from the London lawyer.
I am very proud of you my dear , please do not expect me to make the payment, you need to know that any mistake, would be dangerous, the bank would know, because the lawyer works with the bank and the bank is monitoring every staff ever since you sent the application letter. If the bank finds out, am dead already, please go and send the money to the lawyer, no time for delay, we don't have much time.

Don't ever let the bank's lawyer to know that i'm part of this transaction, don't ever let anyone to know, please protect me until we achieve this ok. I know that the amount is much but forget about the amount you where ask to pay and focus on our plans because you shall the money back soonest.

I am working underground here in the bank to achieve success of this and everything is in good shape.
Have a nice day.
Yours sincerely
Vicky

Aldred Law Chambers
Solicitors & Advocates
United Kingdom

Date...18-05-2016.

Attention Mr ,

Your letter requesting for an account information to deposit the requested fee has been noted.

Be inform that the following information is needed from you immediately

(1) First Name and Last Name.......
(2) Nationality.................
(3) Occupation ...............
(4) Status................
(5) Resident Address ................
(6) Telephone No............
(7) Scan Identity/Passport..........

Yours in service
Barrister Adam Aldred
Adam John L.L.P.
Solicitors & Advocates.
United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: vickywillians55@yahoo.com phillipdwrd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2016 10:49 pm

Hello dear
How are you doing today and your family,hope everybody is fine. My dear, i have seen your information which you sent to the lawyer. Thanks for your effort and i can't wait for the completion of this issue so that i can resign to join you. My dear, i want to know if you have send the money to the lawyer so that we can move ahead because the bank is waiting for those document to confirm that your truly the rightful owner of the abandoned fund.
I wait for your reply today with a good news.
Yours sincerely
Vicky.

Aldred Law Chambers
Solicitors & Advocates
United Kingdom

Date...19-05-2016.

Attention Mr ,

Your information's has been received, also has been registered at the British Supreme High Court in Leicester England. Meanwhile bellow here is the account information where you should made the payment. Get back to me with the payment slip immediately after the payment and your advice to inform the bank that they should give you some days to provide those requested documents.

Account information as follows.

Regards
Barrister Adam Aldred
Adam John L.L.P.
Solicitors & Advocates.
United Kingdom

Header:
Return-Path: <phillipdwrd@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x231.google.com (mail-oi0-x231.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::231])
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016
Subject: ALDRED LAW CHAMBERS.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 22, 2016 12:05 am

Aldred Law Chambers
Solicitors & Advocates
United Kingdom

Date...21-05-2016.

Attention Mr ,

We acknowledged your confirmation letter of the information giving to you for the payment.This law firm is hereby waiting to receive the payment slip once the payment is made.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.