Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lambaijoe2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lambaijoe2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 12, 2016 2:13 pm

Out of the blue:

I am willing to give you $100,000 (one hundred thousand dollars) if
you can assist me to get this done, is very important and urgent, but
bear in mind that I do not need any financial assistance from you.
Please get back to me immediately you receive this email.

Regard
Mr. Joe Lambai

Return-Path: <lambaijoe2@gmail.com>
Subject: Please Reply
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lambaijoe2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 15, 2016 10:21 pm

Email:

Hello xxx

Thank you for your prompt response, regards to my email and assistance I need from you, the government built housing estate with plans to sell the properties to FOREIGNERS ONLY, in a low cost, their ideas is to bring more development which will also creat job opportunity into the state through foreign investors, the government is selling this properties at give away auction price of $200,000 flat rate, to foreigners who are interested to come into our country for investment,
but each of this properties valued over $800,000.

I am a committee member in charge of approval and selling of this properties for the government to foreigners, I am not allowed to buy any of this properties as a citizen, I can only succeed in buying it through you and an Estate agent here, whom must not know that I am involved, because if the committee or the government know that am buying any of this properties, I mean that will be a problem for me, and the assistance I need from you is that, I will give you contact of an estate agent here, you will contact him and ask him to assist you buy one of the government properties for sell in new government housing estate, and I will send you $200,000 that you will rewire back to the agent to purchase the property for you, once he purchase the property for you, I will then send you the $100,000 as I promise, and we shall then make the change of ownership of the property to my name.
You should let me know if you have well understood my email? As to email you with contact of the estate agent here in Togo.

Thank you

Joe Lambai
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 17, 2016 4:10 pm

Email:

Dear xxx

I am glad you understood my email very well, thank you for that, and I assure you that there will be no problems about this, we are going to handle it under legitimate arrangement that will not cause any breach of law, you should email me with your phone number to reach you for effective communication, because we also need to talk with each other on phone, bellow is my phone number.

Thank you
Joe
Phone: +228-96504211.

+22896504211
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 25, 2016 9:40 pm

Email:

Dear xxx

Sorry for not responding quick to your email, is due to I was away, thank you for your email, I can now understand that you do not speak English, is also good to have your phone number so I can send you sms for urgent communication, I am sending you contact of an estate agent, you should contact him with his contact bellow, tell him that you need his service to buy a property from the government new Caisse housing estate Lome Togo. you should forward every of his response to me, so I can guide you with answers, please do not let him know that I gave you his contact, you can tell him that you got his contact from list of government real estate agent in Togo, bellow is the contact:

Agent Name: John A. Anyanwu.
Email: adiljohn127@gmail.com

Waiting to hear from you.

Yours

Joe
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Email:

How are you doing?

I want to introduce you into a supply, I will be paying you $13,000
for each 10kg sack of Togo brown sea SAND, and am ready to pay for
every quantity you can be making available, please get back to me.

Regards
Joseph Lambai
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lambaijoe1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:21 pm

Type of scam: recovery scam.

Email:

Hello xxx

Attached is your Bank Draft I received from Ministry of Foreign
Affairs, for your compensation payment, I have been to the bank to
cash the Draft and wire the money to you, I told the bank that you are
on a medical attention abroad, will not have possibilities of cashing
the Bank Draft, that you also have an urgent financial needs for your
medical bills, the bank said they need authorization letter from you,
confirming that you authorized me to cash the Bank Draft on your
behalf, before they can pay the €850,000.00 euro to me.

Regards
Joseph Lambai

Return-Path: <lambaijoe1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018
Subject: Regards to my email

Fake document received with the email:

fakecheck.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.