Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

juliababy4life@hotmail.com evelienjude77@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

juliababy4life@hotmail.com evelienjude77@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:25 am

Reply-To: juliababy4life@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 18:57:26 +0000
Subject: Hello
To: juliababy4life@hotmail.com

Hi,
I'm Julia, i was browsing and found your id, so i decided to contact you, i wish to know you more better, just write me back so that i will tell you more about me and show you my pictures.
Thanks.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: juliababy4life@hotmail.com evelienjude77@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 10, 2016 1:38 am

Skype ID:
live:juliababy4life

Hello My Dear
How are you and your family doing today?, I hope that all is well with you and your family. Thanks for your mail today. Like I said my name is Julia Mohammed. I'm 24 years old, single, tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of mutual understanding, I'm from Libya in Africa and presently I am residing in United nations the refugee here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country which makes me lost my beloved. My late father, Mr Yusuf Mohamed, a native of Libya, was a former gold dealer in Libya. But due to the civil war in my country and the threatening and killing of innocent people from our former rebel President Muammar al-Gaddafi and his troops, He started running his own business as a Gold exporter before the rebels attacked his car one evening and killed him and his only brother and his driver on their way from airport. My mother and I were evacuated to Senegal with our belongings. My father died during the war in my country in 2011, and following the indiscriminate looting of public and Government properties by the rebel forces, government official, there were more primary targets looted and destroyed. My father including other top government officials were attacked and killed by the rebels in June because of his relationship with the civilian government. The untimely deaths caused my mother heart failure and other complications illness that she later died in hospital here after having spent all the money we had on her. I am only one in this strange country suffering without any care or help. Without any relations, I am now a United Nations refugee here in Dakar- Senegal. I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my pictures,hope you will like them. Have a wonderful day as i will be waiting for your reply soonest.
Miss Julia.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <juliababy4life@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT147-W48 ([65.55.90.72]) by SNT004-OMC2S48.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 9 May 2016
Subject: TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOURSELF

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Profile Elements:
Julia Mohammed /
Active on April 29th 2016
No Friends:

Capture3.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2016 2:39 am

Hello My Dear
How are you and your family doing today over there? Hope all is well with you, I'm more than happy in your reply to my mail today, i appreciates. Just like i told you in my first mail that I'm from Libya, I'm living in a refugee camp today due to the war in my country that caused the death of my beloved Parents, My conditions here is terrible, is just like one staying in the prison, but i hope by Gods grace i will come out here to a better country one day and move on with my life. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war even before us, the only person i have now is (Rev Father Paul Frank). who is the pastor of the church we worships here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the woman's hostel in the camp because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is ( +221-771-436-545 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call, because of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to school and continue with my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now. Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate (as his next of kin)here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in United kingdom which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $2.8m(Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) So what i need from you is, for you to see that this money is being transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education. According to my father. This was the income incurred from mining co-operation over draft and minor sales he made from his business Before the peak of the civil war between rebel forces and the combined forces of the NATO peacekeeping operation maintaining that almost destroyed my country. My choosing you is a question i knew you might ask and i think it is a good question. I have two reasons for choosing you, i chooses you because it is the will of God, and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again into my life. So i believe that you will help me also believe that it is the will of God to be in contact with you. So i will be waiting for your positive response towards it so that i will give you the bank contacts and the account details for you to contact the bank and find out more about it and how you can help me recover the money successfully. My only hope now is is you helping me to recover the money, To make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on my behalf in your country and you will be the caretaker. To secure a University for me in your country to further my education. And to make arrangement for my trip with you to your country after receiving the money. However you can call me through the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language is Arabic,i speak English and Arabic fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school in my country for almost all my school days,I will like you to send me some of your pictures and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voice. Have a wonderful day as i will be expecting your call and reply and also a positive response to my request.
Yours lovely Julia.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221771436545
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2016 12:22 am

Hello my dear
How are you doing today over there? Hope all is well with you. I am more than happy with your interest to help me. In short this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you. My dear i fasted and prayed to God when i got your contact and it was revealed to be that you are the right person that will assist me in this transfer. I send and receive e-mails in the office of Rev Father Paul Frank office. He is the pastor here in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me at his office with this number ( +221-771-436-545 ) so that i can tell you more about myself. When you call tell Rev father that you want to talk with me and he will send for me at the females hostel. You know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel someone that will not betray me but can you belief since ever i meet you my mind tell me that you have been giving to me by God listen i will make everything to make you happy However,i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows.

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP
The bank chief executive officer is : Ross McEwan
Email address :( rbsbanko@aol.co.uk )
Telephone.: : +44 797 686 7411
FAX : + 44 8715 043027

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 2.8 million dollars deposited by my late father Mr Yusuf Mohammed, of which am the next of kin. Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money in any of the lucrative business you know very well on my behalf since am too young to handle such money. God bless you and take good care of yourself for me and also have a nice day as i wait to hear from you.

JUST COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK AND WAIT FOR THEIR REPLY

Dear Mr Ross McEwan,
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss Julia whose father’s name was late Mr Yusuf Mohammed and that the father has an account no RBS-026004093 in your Bank. Miss Julia in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $2.8 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do hereby demand that according to advise of miss Julia that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.

PHONE NUMBER:
+447976867411
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

FAX: +448715043027
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2016 1:04 am

Good morning my dear
How are you doing today over there in your country and how was your night? I hope that you are doing very nice and also that you are in good health and jovial mood today. I'm delighted to hear that you have contacted the bank for the possible transfer, God will bless you for me,I am really grateful, The Lord almighty will bless you for me, Please try as much as you can to see that everything goes fine so that i will come over to your country and have a good life over there with you. Try and let me know what the bank says about the transfer when they reply to you so that i will know exactly what they want for the transfer or how to transfer it, i believe that they will reply you immediately they see your email or call because i have already inform them about you as my partner as they instructed me. Take good care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day as i will be waiting to hear from you with the bank reply.
Yours lovely,
Julia.

Welcome To Royal Bank of Scotland Group [RBS]
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND HQ INST,36 ST ANDREW'S SQUARE,EDINBURGH EH2 2YB, SCOTLAND

Telephone.: : +44 797 686 7411
FAX : + 44 8715 043027

Email : rbsbanko@aol.co.uk

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. (R.B.S)

For your attention,
Sir,
I, the chairman of Overseas Operation/Wire Transfer wishes to write you in respect to your mail which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss. Julia Mohammed that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.
Late Mr Yusuf Mohammed (US$2,800,000.00) of deposit with us.
Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. How ever before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you,we will like you to send the followings:

1.A power of attorney and affidavit of oath permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer which she can help you to get one.

2.The death certificate of late Mr Yusuf Mohammed (Her deceased father) confirmation of the death.

3.A copy of statement of account of the account issued to Mr Yusuf Mohammed by our bank.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims.

These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.

Should you have any question(s), please contact
Tel: +44 797 686 7411
for more directives/ clarifications.
Yours Faithfully CEO, Ross McEwan
Deputy chairman Sir Philip Hampton

=======END OF MESSAGE======

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB

Authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 15, 2016 8:19 pm

Hello my Dear,
I want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father funds into your account. I write to let you know that I myself and Reverend father has concluded on the arrangement of getting the reputable lawyer who is ready to carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank. The lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the death certificate of my late father including the last statement of account the bank issued to my father before his death. Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction, I pray that Almighty God will help us. Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you to contact the Renon lawyer here who will help us to get those important documents without delay,Please contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:
NAME :( barrister Jones Faye)
EMAIL ADDRESS : ( jonesfayeadministration@gmail.com ) OR ( fayejones@lawyer.com )
TELEPHONE : ( +221-774-866-956 )

Complete the note below with your personal info and forward it to the lawyer

Dear barrister Faye
It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss Julia whose father’s name is late Mr Yusuf Mohammed and that the father died as a result of war that happens in their country some years back, So before the death of the father,he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in Europe called Royal Bank of Scotland with the name of Miss Julia as the next of kin,So duo to condition of the young Lady as a refugee, She wishes me to transfer to money from the bank to my bank account in my country on behalf of her, so i have contacted the bank by myself and they told me to get in touch with a Senegalese resident lawyer who can draft a power of attorney and affidavit of oath with my names and address which will enables me to receive the money as her trustee, I do hereby demand that according to advise of the bank,I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.
Thanks.
Here is my full contact details
(1) My full names are........................
(2) My country is...........................
(3) My state and home address is...................
(4) My identification card or passport number is ................
(5) My phone numbers are..........................

Please my dear, try as much as you can today to contact the law with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds to you. As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note,please do not fail to get in touch with the lawyer today. I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction,please after contacting the lawyer through email,try also and call him on his direct telephone number at least that will shows a sign of seriousness from you. Thank you for your concern and have a wonderful weekend as i will be waiting for your positive response towards the documents.
Yours Lovely,
Julia.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221774866956
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

fayejones@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 17, 2016 1:35 am

To your kind attention
sir
Sequel to the information received from you and your partner on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner which will enable you stand on her behalf to retrieve her late father's money from the bank to your account in your country or elsewhere, I'm just coming back from the federal high court with your information's to ascertain the procedures of securing the documents for you from the government, From our findings about the documents which will give you the special right to act or to transact with the bank as her legal trustee, it will cost the sum of ($50) for the authentication of the power of attorney, ($190) for the swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court before it becomes valid, ($280) for the notary stamping at the notary office, then our processing fee is ($100), Total is ( $ 620 ) only to get everything done.
Information's for receiving the money from you through money-gram or western union money transfer
Sender name ........... your name
receiver name is my Secretary .......... Patrick Jones
City.......................Dakar
Country........... Senegal
Question my name
Answer.......... Faye
Mtcn..............
Immediately after sending the money, you forward to our law firm your personal data as follow.....
1, Your full names and address as you want it to appear on the documents
2, the name of your country and the city
3, your identification id number
4, your phone numbers
As soon as we received the money today, we shall start working on your documents which will be ready in two working days, you are to make the payments today through money-gram transfer, kindly give us a call or immediately send us the scan copy of the transfer slip immediately after sending the money for picking it up.
Yours sincerely in service
Barr (Dr) Jones Faye (Esq)
Global noble law firm
20 HLM Grand Medine, Dakar
Telephone 00221-774-866-956.

Good morning my dear
How are you doing today over there and how was your night? Hope all is well with you and also that you are in good health. I am happy to read your mail today and to hear that you have contacted the lawyer for the documents, thank you so much, God bless and reward you abundantly for helping me. Just try all you can to make sure that he prepares the documents for us so that we can post them to the bank together with the death certificate and statement of account to the bank. Kindly let me know when the documents are ready to be posted to the bank. Take good care of yourself for me and have a nice day as i will be expecting to hear from you soon with the progress towards the documents.
Yours lovely,
Julia.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 1:38 am

Attention sir
Make use of this account below to make the payment, kindly send me the scan copy of the transfer receipt immediately after making the payment for confirmation so that we can proceed with your work.
Thanks.

ACCOUNT NAME .................................... LORENZ ROBERT
BANK NAME ....................................... BANK OF AFRICA --- SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER..................................0 4 5 1 8 6 6 0 0 0 5
SWIFT CODE ..................................... AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE ....................................... SN100
CODE AGENCE ...................................... 01018
IBAN ............................................ SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4518 6600 0550
CIE RIB ........................................ 50
BANK ADDRESS ..................................... RAS MISSION I ET II VILLA N::26 GOLF SUD

Hello my dear
How are you doing today over there? Hope all is well with you. I have seen the response from the global law firm concerning the documents we ask them to help us to get on your name as the Bank directed us. Remember i have no other person behind me except you, Please kindly assist me to raise this money and pay to the lawyer, i am assuring you that when once this funds is been transfer in to your account you should first deduct any expenses you make, please do not disappoint me at this time of end of this transaction,I have see the response from the lawyer, Firstly all this mentioned documents by the bank gives you the legal authority to represent me, the problem is how to get this documents, the firm will first draft the power of attorney on your names bearing my signature, and empowering you to act on my behalf which will be fully influence you. Secondly, the same lawyer will represent us to get the affidavit of support from the federal high court, he will stand to take an Oath on our behalf,which also will be fully signed by the federal magistrate bearing the signature of a notary public. This documents mentioned above gives you full authority and credibility to represent me to the bank and to anywhere as to regard to the transfer, Please call him immediately, so that he will start up the process, there is no need for us to delay our self since the bank is now waiting for us, I will not want us to make a single mistake concerning this documents, remember the safety of this fund, i don't want us to have problem with the bank, since the lawyer has promised to help us get this document please help me out to send him the money so that he will start up the process immediately. My prayers are with you and I know that once these documents are ready, the bank will make the transfer, And again remember my personal situation here that i find it very difficult to eat not to talk of writing you always, if not the reverend office computer it would have been very difficult for us to be communicating, where am i going to get this money please think about it and reason with me, remember the amount we have in the account which we are going to claim and you should know that it is allot of money which can make us stand as one of the happiest people,Please kindly assist me to pay him this fee so that he will get us the document within two working days as he said. Thank you for your care and concern and don't forget that you are all my hope. God will bless and reward you abundantly as you do this for me. Take good care of yourself and have a wonderful day i will be waiting to hear from you the good news soon.
Yours faithfully,
Julia.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 10:46 pm

Good morning my dear
How are you doing today over there and how was your night? Hope all is well with you and also that you are in good health. Thank you so much for your mail today and also for planning to make the payment today , God will bless and reward you abundantely for helping me, i am grateful and will forever be indebted to you for your kind help. Please try and make sure you send the money today so that the lawyer will start work immediately. I hope to read your next mail with the good news. Always take good care of yourself and have a wonderful fay.
Sincerely yours,
Julia.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: juliababy4life@hotmail.com fayejones@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2016 11:09 pm

Good morning my dear
How are you doing today over there and how was your night? Hope all is well with you. Thanks for your mail today but i am surprised to hear that transfer is denied, how is that possible? is it that your account cannot transfer money to abroad or that the person is not experienced in international transfer? please you have to try again today and see what happened, please try all your best to make sure that you send it today so that the lawyer will start work immediately. Always take good care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day.
Yours faithfully,
Julia.

I have contacted the bank and they says there is nothing wrong with the account, but if the account refuses to accept the transfer then make use of the account below.

ETS TALL NDEYE KHADY
CODE BANQUE.....................SN012
CODE AGENCE.....................01285
COMPTE..........................036179934001
RIB.............................37
CODE SWIFT......................CBAOSNDA
CODE INTERBANCAIRE...............SN012
SN0120128503617993400137
CBAO GROUPE ATTIJARIWAFA BANK
1 PALACE DE L INDEPENDANCE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.