Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drkabinetkomarag77@gmail.com slotjames@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drkabinetkomarag77@gmail.com slotjames@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:06 am

Return-Path: <drkabinetkomarag77@gmail.com>
Sender: drkabinetkomarag77@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 22:11:04 +0000
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello!

I am Attorney James Slot. I have a business proposal of $248.300.000,00(USD) for you; kindly contact me if you are interested and capable to handle this inheritance deal.

Remain blessed,
Attorney James.
E-mail slotjames@hotmail.com
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

james.slot@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 06, 2016 9:19 pm

Zorpia:

Hello,
I am Barrister James Slot,Esq from Republic of Togo in West Africa, and I am contacting you regarding my deceasefd Immigrant property Magnate, he is from your Country.
I would like you to stand as the NEXT OF KIN / relative to my deceased client, who made some deposits of $28,300,000.00 and a consignment of 6 KG of Gold for safe keeping with a bank here in my country Lome-Republic of Togo. Bank (NAME WITHHELD). He died without any registered NEXT OF KIN and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate.
If you are interested please try and get back to me so that i can give you comprehensive details on what we are to do. I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible. Please reply through the receipt of this mail; I sharing ratio stands 50% for you and also 50% for me. Kindly contact me at (james.slot@ hotmail.com) to enable me to give you the full
details of this transaction for your better understanding.
Kindly forward all the required information's to me urgently.
1. Full names..............
2. Occupation..................
3. Home address.................
4. Age....................
5. Telephone number............
6. Skype address..............
7. e-mail address..............

James Slot.Esq

(james.slot @hotmail.com)

Screen name: james / jamesslot0213
61, Lome, Togo

Stolen picture used:

slot.jpg
slot.jpg (27.18 KiB) Viewed 2144 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: james.slot@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 12, 2016 2:10 pm

Email:

see detailed message attached for you. awaiting your positive feedback & info as required asap.

Content of the attachments:

james.PNG

james1.PNG

Top of the day to you dear xxx,

Firstly, I want to thank you for your response to my proposal message that I sent to you and I want you

to be assured that the successful conclusion of this inheritance transaction will certainly bring our both

families closer for more business and inter-family relationship.

I am James SLOT (Esq.), a legal practitioner and the principal attorney of JAMY-Associates &amp;

Chambers Lome, Togo. I am married with two children, a boy and a girl. I was the personal attorney to

Late Boris xxx (Engr./Mr.) who died alongside his family in September 2012. My client, Mr. Boris

xxx, was a private contractor with the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC).

Although I do not know you in person but I know and believe that you will be human enough to be

honest with me for bringing you into a secured inheritance deal capable of fetching both of us

something tangible for life without any regrets whatsoever and be human enough to keep my own

share of the fund and not to be greedy for any reason at all. I have attached a copy of my international

alongside this detailed mail for your perusal.

The Banque Atlantique here in Lome, Togo invited me to their office on the 8th of October 2015 as last

known Attorney to their late customer (Mr. Borisxxx) and mandated me to locate and present to them

his next of kin for the release of his outstanding fund with them the total sum of Twenty Eight Million

three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only ($US28,300,000.00) hence I contacted you so

that you will stand in as the next of kin (heir-apparent) so that the fund will be released and transferred

into your designated bank account for our mutual benefit because he did not leave a WILL before his

sudden death and all efforts to locate his relations proved futile. This deal falls well into the category of

Intestacy Law of Inheritance Claims which means that my deceased client was not able to establish a

legal testament for inheritance of his estate before his unexpected demise.

Of course, I know that you might not be related nor even know him in person but note that the next of

kinship as stipulated by the Intestacy laws of Togo, section &#39;121&#39;,paragraph &#39;A1&#39;of the 1999

Constitution as Amended, the next of kinship is not limited to relations of the deceased nor is it

confided to the circuit of parental relationship, rather it is by choice of the Benefactor as regards to

whom he/she wishes to will it to (Beneficiary) either formally by write-up, or informally by secret

information disclosure to the Beneficiary, be him/her business partner, relation, friend or well-wisher,

therefore by virtue of the above stated, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to my late

client since the supposed next of kin also died alongside with him, and as the lawyer I am not legally

allowed to instate myself or any relative of mine or known to be my own person as beneficiary this is

the main reason I am seeking your help.

The most important issue to be considered now is trust and confidence in this matter hence I plead

that this should be our watchword. And I can fully assure you on my own part that as much as we are

together I will always remain the same (honest trust-worthy person). Our greatest advantage is that it

seems you have the same surname with my deceased client and I have the sole mandate to present

his next of kin to the holding bank in question.

Before I decided to carry out this deal, I did a thorough research on the source of the fund and found

out that on the 7th of May 2012, the Contract Award Committee (CAC) under Shell Petroleum

Development Company (SPDC) awarded a contract valued at the total sum of $US53, 782,870.00 to a

construction company owned by my client now deceased. The CAC paid out 75% of the contract sum

to Mr. Boris xxx (now deceased) as mobilization in accordance to the contract agreement (MOU).

On the 24th of May 2012, Mr. Boris xxx made a cash deposit of $US28,300,000.00 in a Classified

Deposit Account (CDA) number 04203064587908 with Banque Atlantique for safe keeping for a period

of 3 years with all deposit charges paid. Unfortunately Mr. Boris xxx died alongside his entire family

without completing the contract on the 10th of September 2012. He also deposited total alluvia gold

dust weighed 317KG with the financial security firm here in Togo waiting to be shipped to Switzerland

for final assay test &amp; refining because he was also a gold dealer at the time before this tragic accident

happened to him &amp; his entire family.

The Shell Petroleum Development Company after concluding their investigations nullified the contract

as it was declared a BAD DEAL and it was re-awarded to a new company and the said contract has

long been completed and commissioned so there will be no loose ends once the funds are ours.

It was based on my findings that I concluded to embark on this deal knowing fully well that if I don’t act

fast, the bank’s directors will simply share the fund among themselves after the expiration of the time

frame given to me as nobody will ever come forth for the funds claim.

Upon the receipt of your next mail indicating your sincere desire to cooperate &amp; work with me, I will

then immediately proceed to swear an affidavit of oaths and prepare a letter of attestation from my

legal chambers which I will submit to the Probate Customary Court of Lomé for processing &amp;

legalization approval &amp; notarization in your name as the beneficiary that will qualify you to stand in as

the legal and legitimate next of kin to my deceased client and Upon the conclusion of this process, I

will officially introduce you to the bank as a cousin to my deceased client and the beneficiary of the

said fund.

Similarly, I implore you to keep all information related to this inheritance business personal until you

have confirmed the fund in your bank account because any leakage of information shared in this

regard might cause us unnecessary setback. Upon the positive conclusion of this transaction of which

I am very sure of, I shall travel alongside my family to meet with you in person for fund disbursement

on a 50%-50% basis. With your sincere co-operation, this transaction would be concluded within ten

working days. Now you are to reconfirm (confirm) &amp; send to me your info as listed below:

1. full names

2. residential address

3. Passport copy

4. telephone mobile

I am waiting for your positive &amp; prompt feedback so that we can proceed without further delay.

Remain blessed.

Attorney James SLOT

Senior Lawyer Partner,

JAMY-ASSOCIATES

Lome-TOGO.

tel.: (+228) 92 80 0217

Return-Path: <james.slot@hotmail.com>
X-Originating-Email: [james.slot@hotmail.com]
Subject: * omedumedeme * * details

+22892800217
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jamesslot25@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 18, 2016 4:07 pm

Same dating site, new email address:

Greetings,

I am Mr. James Slot; I need your assistant to secure inheritance ($9.3Million Dollars) funds
that belongs to my late client, a Citizen of your Country. I have been
looking for his relative or his name sake for sometime now without success.
My client lost his life in a motor accident with his family, However, I do
not know if my client is related to you or not, but am contacting you base
on the fact that you have the same surname with him which is the most
important thing to us
, so I really need your help as soon as possible.
Thanks.
Contact me here;jamesslot25@ yahoo.com
FOR MORE DETAILS

WITH ALL DO RESPECT,
JAMES Slot.

Screen name: James / JamesSlot0810
54, Lome, Togo
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

james.slot20153@gmail.com balouki.mohammed@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 25, 2016 5:51 pm

Return-Path: <balouki.mohammed@gmail.com>
Reply-To: james.slot20153@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 16:43:50 +0000
Subject: PLEASE REPLY URGENTLY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Top of the day to you, I am Attorney James Slot from the Republic of
Togo. I am contacting you for a business proposal of an Inheritance
claim value of (USD)$28,300,000.00 (twenty eight million three hundred
thousand United States of America's dollars) & 317 KG of 24 karat gold
bars in your name as the beneficiary.If you are interested & capable
of handling this inheritance claim deal kindly revert quickly with
your positive & prompt feedback for detailed info on the fund + gold
claims deal. contact my private email on: (james.slot20153@gmail.com)
Regards, James.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: james.slot@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:55 pm

The recovery scam - 3 years later...

Email:

My Dear xxx,

God bless you and your family.I hope every member of the family is
okay. How is work,hope not that hectic as usual? I'm happy to inform
you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the
cooperation of my new partner from United Kindom

Presently I'm in London trying to invest with my new partner. I would
prefer you contact me via this direct number +44 703 194 81 42. We
have consulted some firms to submit their tenders for the construction
projects we intend carrying out.

Before I left for London, I told my partner about you.So I kept a
cheque of usd$5,000,000.00 only with my secretary pending when you will
contact her and give her instructions of delivery.

Call me once you have collected the cheque. Meanwhile,I can't forget
your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those
funds despite that it failed us some how but because you helped me , I
can't fail to compensate you.

Now contact my secretary;
Mrs Alvan pinto
(E-mail:alvan_pinto@yahoo.com)

Forward your contact address where you want your package sent to you.
I kept this compensation for your tireless efforts and attempts to
assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very
much because without you,this goal wouldn't have been achieved.

So feel free and get in touch with Mrs. Alvan pinto to send you your
check. Best Regards and Kind Wishes and I trust you are in Good
Health,
James Slot.Esq

+447031948142 - universal phone number

Return-Path: <james.slot@hotmail.com>
To:
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 12:06:20
Message-ID: <VI1PR03MB306921C2726B006E6AECE0DC95170@VI1PR03MB3069.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.