Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

giftabdel2@yahoo.com lovekhalifa22@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

giftabdel2@yahoo.com lovekhalifa22@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:08 pm

Return-Path: <lovekhalifa22@gmail.com>
Reply-To: giftabdel2@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 17:55:30 +0000
Subject: hello
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

hello
my name is Miss Gift Abdel please
contact me with This my email
address
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

giftabdel@hotmail.com lovekhalifa22@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:32 pm

Reply-To: giftabdel@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 15:44:58 +0000
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

lovekhalifa40@gmail.com giftabdel22@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:56 pm

Return-Path: <lovekhalifa40@gmail.com>
Reply-To: giftabdel22@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 18:53:02 +0000

same email text.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: giftabdel2@yahoo.com lovekhalifa22@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:15 am

Hello my dearest,
Please with due respect and in the name of Allah.
Firstly I thank you so much, inline with the message, which I have sent to you, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is every thing over there in your country, i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit cold over here in Tambacounda Senegal.
My Name is ( Gift Abdel ) From Libya in North Africa, i am 23 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Libya,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Tambacounda as a result of the war that happened in my country which i was escaped to this country Senegal were i am under (Alliance missionary home). My late father MAJOR GENERAL, (ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES ) He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned on 22nd February 2011 to defect the rebels in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an anti- Gaddafi military on 28th July 2011. When rebels anti- Gaddafi military troupe attacked our house one early morning killing my parents,
i loss my lovely and beautiful mother that love me, it's only me that is alive now, due to i have already gone to school before the rebels attack our house, I managed to make my way out with the help of UN to Senegal where they called Alliance missionary home right now, as i am talking to you, i am in country called (Senegal in Tambacounda) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Rev. Fr, Michael who is the priest of the ( Tambacounda Roman Catholic Church (Senegal) here in the missionary home, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women,
Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here in Alliance missionary home is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear or doubt, although i don't know who you are before, but i believe that with God Allah all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end. I have communicated to you because of my difficult and painful situation here called missionary home, am just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Allah grace i will come out here soon with your help and support of Allah. I don't have any relatives i can go to because i have no place to find them, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Rev Fr.Michael, who is our guardian here in this missionary home, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, Here in this missionary home I am sending you email through the church office computer at the Rev Farther office. Because here we don't have any right or privilege and access to any thing be it money, phone, computer, or whatever because it is against the law of this place. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead me being in this bad situation and painful condition.
Darling Please listen to this, ( because it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you that am sharing about this, when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is US $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there and meet you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me. I have my late father's death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, after contacting the bank,
For your own information, i want you to view this news information about killing of my late Father, story through BBC WORLD NEWS
http:/ /www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122
i will like you to keep it to your self as secret and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and people that have vision, hard working and God fearing person. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently,
can i trust you as a genuine friend ?
Meanwhile i will like you to write me again like i said, i have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about my condition here to help me out,
Attached here is my pictures for you,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed.
with lot of love Yours.
Miss Gift Abdel.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <giftabdel22@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.138.89.164] by tm15.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Apr 2016 10:38:15 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1020.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Apr 2016 10:38:15 -0000
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016
Reply-To: <giftabdel22@yahoo.com>

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

giftabdell@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:15 am

Return-Path: <giftabdell@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:44:43 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: <giftabdell@yahoo.com>

hello
my name is Miss Gift Abdel please
contact me with This my email
address
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

giftabeal2@hotmail.com gift abeal

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 10, 2016 1:23 am

Skype ID's:
live:giftabeal2 gift abeal
giftnkambo Gift Nkambo Dakar, Senegal

Capture.PNG

Hello my dearest,
Please with due respect and in the name of Allah.
Firstly I thank you so much, inline with the message, which I have sent to you, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is every thing over there in your country, i believe that you are in good health and the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit cold over here in Tambacounda Senegal.

My Name is ( Gift Abdel ) From Libya in North Africa, i am 23 years old but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, I am from (Libya,) 5.2ft tall, fair in complexion single,(never married ) and presently i am residing here in Tambacounda as a result of the war that happened in my country which i was escaped to this country Senegal were i am under (Alliance missionary home). My late father MAJOR GENERAL, (ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES ) He held the rank of Major General and the post of Minister of Interior, but resigned on 22nd February 2011 to defect the rebels in Libyan civil war. My father was killed by members of an anti- Gaddafi military on 28th July 2011. When rebels anti- Gaddafi military troupe attacked our house one early morning killing my parents,

i loss my lovely and beautiful mother that love me, it's only me that is alive now, due to i have already gone to school before the rebels attack our house, I managed to make my way out with the help of UN to Senegal where they called Alliance missionary home right now, as i am talking to you, i am in country called (Senegal in Tambacounda) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Rev. Fr, Michael who is the priest of the ( Tambacounda Roman Catholic Church (Senegal) here in the missionary home, he has been very nice to me since I came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women,

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me please, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here in Alliance missionary home is giving me a great concern, therefore, i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you with out fear or doubt, although i don't know who you are before, but i believe that with God Allah all things are possible and you can not betray me at the end. I have communicated to you because of my difficult and painful situation here called missionary home, am just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Allah grace i will come out here soon with your help and support of Allah. I don't have any relatives i can go to because i have no place to find them, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the Rev Fr.Michael, who is our guardian here in this missionary home, he has been very nice to every body in the camp, Here in this missionary home I am sending you email through the church office computer at the Rev Farther office. Because here we don't have any right or privilege and access to any thing be it money, phone, computer, or whatever because it is against the law of this place. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead me being in this bad situation and painful condition.

Darling Please listen to this, ( because it's a secret, even no one knows about it except you that am sharing about this, when my late father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is US $6.7 (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I will like you to help me to transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there and meet you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is you and me. I have my late father's death certificate here with me, which i will send to you later, after contacting the bank,

For your own information, i want you to view this news information about killing of my late Father, story through BBC WORLD NEWS

http:/ /www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122

i will like you to keep it to your self as secret and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and people that have vision, hard working and God fearing person. My favorite language is English and i speak English very fluently,

can i trust you as a genuine friend ?
Meanwhile i will like you to write me again like i said, i have a lot to tell you.

Have a nice day and think about my condition here to help me out,
Attached here is my pictures for you,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Thanks and remain blessed.
with lot of love Yours.
Miss Gift Abdel.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <giftabeal2@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT151-W57 ([65.55.90.71]) by SNT004-OMC2S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 9 May 2016

Same Photos as Above:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2016 3:03 am

Hello dear,
Warm greetings from my heart, and how are you doing today, i believe you are doing great and that you are also in good health over there thanks for your caring my dear.

I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you dear that is why i am giving you all this information,

dear below is the contact number of our Rev Father if you want to speak with me Just call him and tell him that you want to speak with me Miss Gift he will sent for me in the Hostel so that i will come to his office and speak with you, +221 779783453,

please all you need to do now is just to help me to make immediate contact with the bank where my late father deposited the money, while contacting them, tell them that you are my foreign partner that will help me in the transferring of my late father's money into your bank account for investment and management purposes. also give them your full information.

i will like you to use this information below to contact the bank as regards to the fund transfer issue. i have mapped out 35% out of the total money for your assistance and also 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer,

My dear i am glad that God has just brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and i will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money,

Here are the contact of the bank,

Standard Life Bank Plc, Scotland United Kingdom,
Bank Chairman Mr.Gerry Grimstone,
Director Transfer Officer, Mr.David Nish,
Telephone number: +447031831457 / +447031832124
Email... Standardlifepls@accountant.com

Account information,

Depositor: Dr. ABDEL FATTAH YOUNES.
Next of Kin: MISS. GIFT ABDEL.
Amount Deposited: US$ 6.700,000.00.
Date Of Deposited: 2nd June, 2005.
Account Ref No. 110/3335669969.

Please while writing to the Bank, remember to tell them that you are my foreign partner. and also forward to me a copy of the mail which you send to bank so that i will be very sure.

God bless you as I wait to hear from you,
Take care and have a nice day.
Yours Lovely,
Miss Gift,

20160512035743-c1c00f49-me.png

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221779783453
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031831457
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited

+447031832124
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2016 12:54 am

.STANDARD LIFE BANK PLC.
Registered In Scotland.Registered No.SC286832
Standard Life House, 30 Lothian Road,
Edinburgh EH1 2DH.
Email Address: Standardlifepls@accountant.com
TEL : +44-7929080113
FAX : +44-7031837534

For Your Kind Attention. ,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we receive from you. Actually we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady, Miss.Gift Abdel, who is the next of kin to her late father deposit in our bank here, that she wishes you to be her trustee and representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank.

Late Dr.Abdel Fattah Younes, is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount (US $6,700.000.00) he deposited with us before his death.

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings documents immediately to our bank,

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note: that This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer since the money is originated from Africa and the Girl is Currently residing in Senegal,

2. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese federal high court there in Senegal.

3. Death certificate of Late Dr.Abdel Fattah Younes,

Note: the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48 hours two working days from when we receive the above named documents.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services,

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. David Nish,
(Transfer Operation Department)

hello my dearest one,
dear how are you again i hope all is well with you over there
dear all glory be to god

my dear i am very happy for the good news which i receive from the bank, and i hope you also receive the same mail from UK bank,

darling after reading the mail from bank i understand that they need three documents from federal high court of Senegal,

but i have only one, my lat father death certificate,

i have speak about this with our rev father today so he promise me that he will help us and look for a good lawyer who will stand for us and help us and preppier this two remaining documents from federal high court of Senegal, because bank need three documents from us but i have only 1 DEATH CERTIFICATE

we need a lawyer who will help us and get this remaining two from federal high court of Senegal

i will reply to you soonest today or tomorrow when i get the lawyer details so that you will contact him and asked him the cost of this two original documents from federal high court of Senegal, because our rev father told me now that this two original documents will cost some money,

thanks for the love which you have in me kiss

SKYPE ID for Barr:
live:gibbsalbert

Dearest one,
i hope you are fine, Honey thanks for all your love and Efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person.

dear, i have been thinking about you since 2 days now and i will never stop thinking about you because you have taking big space in my heart you are the only person who will make me happy, Now regarding the requests documents the bank needs from us since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from federal high court here in Dakar Senegal the only documents we need now is the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal,

I have plead the Reverend Father about it before he agree to help me and get the contact of this lawyer,, dear this lawyer is a registered member in Senegalese Barr Association The Rev father told me that this man is good lawyer who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through Email And phone today because according to what the bank requested, the power of attorney and affidavit of oath are going to bear your name, and when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money into your bank account in your position.

The contact information of the lawyer is below

GIBBS ALBERT LAW CHAMBERS

ADDRESS. 77 MEDINA ,DAKAR SENEGAL

P. O. BOX 48571

CONTACT PERSON:.... BAR.GIBBS ALBERT.

EMAIL:.. GIBBSALBERT@hotmail.com

PHONE:.... +221-77-2391117.

i will like you to contact him Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us.
A big hug and kiss for you.
From my heart of love,
Yours Gift,

PHONE:
+221772391117
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2016 1:18 am

My Love,
How are you doing? Honey i don't know how to thank you for all your love and care concerning my life am highly appreciated ok, Honey my love for you is like a fire, i can't wait to see you and have you for ever and ever;

my Love for you is burning like a fire, i love you with all my heart because you appreciate the woman i am, Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear i will never late you go because i love you,

dear you have really been there for me, you have cared for me even when i am an orphan you still make out time to write to me, i have the believe that if nature will allow us to get together, i will make you happy in all your life, darling please don't think that i am asking for too much, is just that i am in the middle of no where and i really need you more than ever,

dear i saw the Email you received from lawyer and i also saw the amount of money the high court are demanding before they can help us, please dear don't leave me, my life will be empty without you i plead you to save my life, since the lawyer and high Court has accepted to help us,

please try and send the money to the lawyer so that he will help us get the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court of Senegal, You know that i don,t have any money with me here even to eat food here in the camp is very big problem to me i Reilly need your good help,

dear as soon as you send the money to the lawyer try and inform me so that i will know when he will bee going to the High Court of Senegal to get those documents on our behalf

My Love the sweetest word for me is "love" My Love please try and take good care of your self for me ok,
Am waiting to read from you
Your in love Gift,

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATE
ADDRESS. 77 MEDINA DAKAR SENEGAL.
P. O. BOX 48571 DAKAR SENEGAL
TELL.......+221772391117
EMAIL:....GIBBSALBERT@HOTMAIL.COM

Attention Mr. ,
After reading your mail in my law chamber i understand your point very clear, I have made an inquiry from the Federal High Court of Senegal on your behalf, since you have requested my total assistance to help secure a legalized Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath from Federal High Court of Senegal on your behalf which will enable your legal representation as a legitimate legal beneficiary to the property owner.

I will do my best to render to you all the necessary services that you require from me to claim your fund I have confirm with the Federal High Court of Senegal here to ascertain the cost of procuring the needed documents,

I shall generate all other information I need through your partner since i have been assigned to render these services to you as recommended by the bank. I hope to do my very best to deliver in a timely manner as you require given your prompt reciprocation at all time.

With the above concession given, you are now to send the compulsory Cost fees for the procurement of the documents which is as stated below:

Processing/ Power of attorney : 500 $
Application/ Stamp Duty Fee : 150 $
Processing/ An Affidavit of support : 500 $

Total ======== 1150 $

To facilitate the process as time is scarcely on your side, payment should be sent by,, RIA transfer, or money-gram, through my name as stated below,

AMOUNT..... 1150 $

Name......... Albert Gibbs
Country..... Senegal
City......... Dakar
Text question.... Yes
Text answer..... Yes
Purpose of sending... Gift
Phone number....... +221772391117

Notice this payment have to be made today or tomorrow before i proceed with this Service,

As soon as you make this payment Therein your legalized document shall be officially applied for and will be ready for dispatch to you within a period of 48 Hours working of it's official approval from the Notary Office after the Oath of law from The High Court of Senegal On your behalf according to law,

When payment is made, send me immediately, the payment confirmation slip details.

I Look happily forward working with you for the success of securing this document on your behalf as your Legal representative,

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE
BAR.GIBBS ALBERT LAW CHAMBERS,

IDPOST.png
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 15, 2016 8:01 pm

SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATE
ADDRESS. 77 MEDINA DAKAR SENEGAL.
P. O. BOX 48571 DAKAR SENEGAL
TELL.......+221772391117
EMAIL:....GIBBSALBERT@HOTMAIL.COM

Attention Mr. ,
After reading your mail in my law chamber, i understand your point very clear, am here to advice you to use this bank account details bellow and send the money immediately, this bank account belong to my driver in my office, soon as you send the money, i will receive them immediately,

but make sure you will not do any mistake, just fill the bank account information good and correct, so that the money will inter to this bank account immediately, because if you do any mistake or error the money will not come here in Senegal,

Here are the bank account, The Amount Is..1150$

Bank Name:. ORABANK (REPUBLIQUE DU SENEGAL)

Beneficiary Name:.... SOLTANI MOHAMMAD

Account number:..... 041834804001

CODE BANQUE.... SN0172

CODE GUICHET.... 01404

CLE RIB... 19

IBAN:.. SN08SN1750140404183480400119

SWIFT:.. ORBKSNDA

after sending the money make sure you send the transfer payment slip to me, so that i will be very sure about the transaction, be fast with me so that i will help you and obtain all this original documents from federal high court of Senegal,

I Look happily forward working with you for the success of securing this document on your behalf as your Legal representative,

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE
BAR.GIBBS ALBERT LAW CHAMBERS,

Hello my honey
darling how are you today i hope all is well with you over there
dear all glory be to god,

honey thanks for your mail and love and help which you have in me darling after reading your mail i understand all you said,

darling i am very happy for your mail which you send to our lawyer,

darling try all your best and send the money to him, so that he will help us and get all this two original remaining documents from federal high court of Senegal ok please,

darling i all waiting for your good news regarding that you have send the money to him,

am waiting for your urgent reply
thanks and kiss
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Refugee scams.