Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

morganterry1@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

morganterry1@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 11, 2016 6:13 pm

WE NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.
People
Morgan Terry <morganterry1@hotmail.com> Today at 13:55
Reply-To: <efcc_department@usa.com>
Message body
Attention Sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your attention that the Federal Government of Nigeria establishes this Agency to fight corruption here in Nigeria. The present Government of President Mohammad Buhari are fighting corruption to a zero Toro lance to redeem the image of this country at abroad to attract foreign investors here which was dented and damaged by the past administration of former President Good-Luck Ebele Jonathan, the Federal Government has map out the sum of $3.9 billion from the Federal Reserve to settle all foreigners who has been a victim of Scam/Fraud over here in Nigeria/ London/ US/Europe/Asian/Australia/Middle East/North and South America respectively.

I am Mr. Ibrahim Magu the new acting Chairman Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) I sincerely apologize to you for the delay in releasing these payment to you which was caused by my predecessor Mr Ibrahim Lamorde the former chairman and head of EFCC. On my resumption of office as the new acting chairman of EFCC, I went through all files of cases in my desk and so many cases unsettled and unresolved which my predecessor Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde fails in his duty to discharge his obligation and as a result of that President Mohammad Buhari removed him from office on 9th November 2015.

Following the directive from the president, ordering the above office to settle you with a compensation fee of $10.5 Million into your Bank Account because you have been a victim of scam and fraud over here in Nigeria and outside the country. We have carried out comprehensive investigation and several arrest has been and we are happy to inform you that we succeeded in apprehending so man of the scan syndicates perpetrators and also the former Central Bank Governors Prof Charles Soludo, Mallam Lamido Sanusi and Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria Mr. Tunde Badmus are been prosecuted for fraud and their roles in diverting and laundering funds meant to pay our various contractors like you their contract and inheritance payment.

We wish to inform you that in our record here, you have been approved and among the listed to receive their payment but the reasons why your own fund has to be delayed is because presently there is a counter claims on your funds by one MR. J.S LIM, a South Korean American citizen who is presently trying to make us believe that you entered into an agreement with him to help you in receiving your fund in his bank account in Japan. So here comes the big question, Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of MR. J.S LIM thereby making him the current beneficiary to receive your payment on your behalf?. If you did not sign nor authorize MR. J.S LIM to receive your payment on your behalf, kindly reconfirm to us, your genuine bank account details and full address including your direct mobile telephone number, to avoid making payment to a wrong person, attempt to divert your payment to a new account without your knowledge may have been done by your local representative with the assistance of some Officials, whom most of them are presently under our custody and will face prosecution under section 53A SUB section 2-4-8 of the criminal code of Nigeria/London, pending on when we finish with our investigation. This office is glad to inform you that your payment shall be made as soon as this information needed from you is submitted by Telegraphic Wire Transfer.

This office supersedes every other department in the CBN every other banks in Nigeria and correspondence bank abroad and is thus responsible for the final payment. The consequences of not heeding to this warning would be yours. Although we have been able to come up with some good result about the people that have extorted money from people illegally and I wish you will personal indicate them by writing back because we want to release your payment to you without any delay but we must surely deal and bring this names to book if only you will indicate the people involved correctly. We apologize on behalf of President Mohammad Buhari and the good citizens of Nigeria/London/US/Europe/Asian/Australia/Middle East/North and South America respectively for any delay and lost this most have coursed you and promise that such thing will not happen again.

Please for urgent attention contact me at
Mobil Number: +2348184731675
Email address: efcc_department@usa.com

Best Regards
Mr. Ibrahim Magu,
The New Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission EFCC
Mobil Number: +2348184731675
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.