Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

caroogoo@1email.eu

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

caroogoo@1email.eu

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 02, 2016 10:16 pm

YOUR ATM PAYMENT CARD IS READY
CARO OGO <caroogoo@1email.eu> Today at 21:41
To
Message body

Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Garki Abuja, Federal Capital Territory,Nigeria
Telephone Number:+2348163645940
Email:caroogo@outlook.com

Good Day,

This is to officially inform you that, your long awaited Inheritance/
Contract fund with the Central Bank has been approved today. After a
board meeting with the board of directors bank we have agreed to release
your payment of 8.5M USD via our ATM MASTER CARD mode of payment.

Please Provide your Full name, Address, Occupation and telephone number,
to ensure they still match what we have in our data base. Your CARD is
ready and we hope to hear back from you, in order to process and deliver
your AMT CARD TO YOU. Call me immediately you are done.

Regards,
Caro Ogo
caroogo@outlook.com
CALL ME ON +2348163645940

+2348163645940
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

manager-chennai@jacsonsfurniture.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed May 04, 2016 11:29 pm

GOOD NEWS FOR YOUR FUNDS
Mr. Caro <manager-chennai@jacsonsfurniture.com> Today at 23:21
Reply-To: caroogo@1email.eu
To
Recipients
Message body
ATTENTION: SIR I have read your email and I understood the content with deep feelings for you in regards to your current situation. I am still very committed to assist you in any way that I can and I have spoken to an international investor who has agreed to assist you in raising the funds you need to take care of all the charges. I gave the financier a promise that if he helps you with finance to see that you pay for the charges and the funds transferred into your account, you will pay back with 10% interest and that has been agreed on. The financier asked me to inform you that it will take some days for him to transfer the loan into your account. Prior to this effect, I request that you reconfirm contact the investor via his email address as thus:louiscoless@yahoo.co.uk Please contact him (Mr Louis Cole) with your residential address and your bank account info where the loan will be transferrd . Also include your telephone number for some oral conversations. As soon as you read this email, give me a call or email the investor immediately with the required information for the LOAN to be transfer to you without delays, so that you can settle all the charges while we have the fund wired into your into your account to enable you can pay back the loan immediately the funds hit your account. I await your urgent email/call. +2348163645940 Best Regards, Thank You, CARO OGO
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.