Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cbaosenegal@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

cbaosenegal@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Email:

Dear Client,

Now we have arranged your payment through our Visa Card payment center of United Bank for Africa Plc after your transfer was cancelled, due to your inability to comply with the requirements of the transfer, the card center will issue you a Visa Card of your funds with your names which will enable you to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine in your country and world wide, but the maximum is the sum of three thousand united states dollars only per day ($3,000).

So if you wish to receive your fund in this way, then you are advised to contact the Visa Card payment center for the release and issuing of your Visa Card to you and also send the following information's as listed below to them.

Your full name.............................
Your address...............................
Your country...............................
Your age...................................
Your occupation............................
Your phone number..........................

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

Contact Person: Mr. Leo Benjamin,
Director: (UBA) Plc Visa Card payment department
Tel: +221-770-494-549
Email: uba.visacarddepartment@chef.net

The Visa Card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment without any hitches in receiving your payment.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (VISA CARD-8411) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Regards
Mr. Mbaye

Header:

X-Received: by 10.152.87.177 with SMTP id az17mr8354651lab.2.1363892022550;
Thu, 21 Mar 2013 11:53:42 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: cbaosenegal@gmail.com
Received: by 10.152.3.196 with HTTP; Thu, 21 Mar 2013 11:53:42 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 18:53:42 +0000
X-Google-Sender-Auth: XAfMqM44XZ3SHT6xIkWrN90KX48
Subject: Dear Client,

Google IP...

+221770494549
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

pastorbanabars@outlook.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2016 2:00 am

Same Script as above:

Skype ID:
live:pastorbanabars

Good day my dear,

Happy new Dear my dear,It's Me, I Hope all is well with you and your family?please am sorry for not writing you for a long time, i was very busy and you may not understand why this mail came to you but it is to let you celebrate with me after the past difficulties in life which we went through when we are having a business transaction which eventually we fail to conclude. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this business has finally been concluded with the assistance of another partner from London who financed the transaction to a logical conclusion.

However, due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction, I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to with the sum of $450,000.00 (Four hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars.

Well i have arranged your payment through swift Visa Card payment center of UBA bank Plc.The card center will issue a Visa Card of your funds with your names which will enable you to withdraw your money in any ATM Machine World wide, but the maximum is the sum of three thousand united states dollars only per day ($3,000).

kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you and also send the following information's as listed below to them.

Your full name.............................
Your address...............................
Your country...............................
Your age...................................
Your occupation............................
Your phone number..........................

Contact Person: Mr. Leo Benjamin,
Director: UBA bank Plc Visa Card Payment Department
Tel: +221 777 197 4
Email: ubasenegalaisement@accountant.com

The Visa Card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment without any hitches in receiving your payment.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <pastorbanabars@outlook.fr>
Received: from SNT147-W66 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 2 May 2016
Subject: Good day my dear, About your Fund

PHONE NUMBER:
+2217771974
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.