Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Janenewnewu@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Janenewnewu@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:59 pm

MyBelovedNet:

hi dear how are you, my name is Jane, please write me back to my email address at (Janenewnewu@yahoo.com)

Screen name:

Jane
Birth Year 1994
City Dakar
Country Senegal

Sex Woman
Janey in life I am, a respectful and a humble lady, I love someone who is God fearing in life, who know how to treat someone caring, who can be able to handle me as a woman.

Picture used:

jane.jpg
jane.jpg (61.59 KiB) Viewed 4598 times

On TwooFaces "she" is from Darmstadt, Germany.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Janenewnewu@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:36 am

Dearest One
I wish to present this proposal for the purpose of investment in your country. After getting your reply to my mail and I prayed over it and see you as the right person to discussed this because of the nature of my proposal, which requires a reputable and trustworthy person. Someone, who will be kind and sincere to me.

My name is Miss Jane, the only child of late Dr. and Mrs Jerome Momolu. My late father Dr. Jerome Momolu was Deputy National Security Minister in my country Liberia, My father was arrested on 1st of Nov 2011 on allegation of using his position in the Government to aid smuggling of diamond from the Lofia county diamond field, it was just a political vendetta. My father later died in the prison, it was diagnosed that he was poisoned, but Government report says heart failure.

Please listen to this, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks which he used my name as the next of kin and as his only child, the amount in question is $5.6(Five Million Six Hundred Thousand USA Dollars) Before his death he instructed me to move immediately with the documents to a neighboring country to seek asylum. I moved to Sierra Leone where i spent some time before finally moving to Dakar Senegal with the help of United Nation Agency; but presently living in a church under the care of Rev father.

Meanwhile i have located the bank,and have also discussed the possible transfer of the fund. My father left a clause to the bank that i must introduce a trusted foreign partner who would be my trustee to help me invest this fund if i am still single and want to transfer this money, that is why i need your assistance, i request that you be my trustee and assist me in effecting the transfer of the fund to your account or an account you will nominate for the investment of the money.

You will also be responsible for the investment and management of the fund for me and also you will help me get a good school where i will further my education, we will agree on a percentage you will take for your assistance. Please let me know immediately if you can assist me so that I will give you more information about the Bank where the money is. I thank you in anticipation to your quick response.
yours sincerely
Miss Jane

HEADER:
Return-Path: <janenewnewu@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.245] by tm16.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Apr 2016 13:28:39 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1054.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 25 Apr 2016 13:28:39 -0000
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016
Reply-To: janenew Newu <janenewnewu@yahoo.com>
Subject: HOPE TO BE HEARING FROM YOU SOON

Capture.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:54 am

Dearest,
I thank you ones again this day. I am 20 years old and will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that God has chosen you to help me among other men on earth, its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the person i am going to depend and trust in my life.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the rev about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information's!. My trust is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my age according to my father's instruction to the Bank.You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($5.6 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information's of the bank is as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC, UNITED KINGDOM
Email: ( RbsBankScotland1@accountant.com )
( RbsScotlandDepartment@consultant.com )
The name of the transfer officer is Dr Van Saun, Bruce,
Telephone number: ( +44 7970915072 )
( +44 2076073200 )
fax number ( +448708774912 )

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Account Name: Dr. Jerome Momolu
Nationality: Liberia
Next of kin : Miss Jane Momolu
Amount deposited:$5.6m
Account Number: 975601802523/SQ/24/X

Contact them now on how to transfer the $5.6 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 20% for your assistance in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this place is like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send me some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country, and you can also contact me through the senior rev fathers phone number because i do not have phone of my own.

The Pastors Tel number ( +221 763144984 ) His name is Rev Jeremiah Philips. Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the female hostel, i will be waiting to hear from you soonest!.
yours sincerely
Jane

Capture2.PNG

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221763144984
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447970915072
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+442076073200
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT

fax: +448708774912
Number billable as national rate number
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rbs_transfer.dept_london@scotlandmail.com Janenewnewu@yahoo.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:04 pm

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC, LONDON.

BANKING AND FINANCE.
HEAD OFFICE/: No. 36 ST ANDREWS SQUARE
EDINBURGH, SCO EH2 2YB UNITED KINGDOM.
FREEPOST:P O BOX 1527
TELE PHONE:( +44 7970915072 )
OFFICE FAX: (+448708774912 )
J.MAURICIO DE CAMPOS SERVIÇOS ADUANEIROS-MEEmail:RbsBankScotland1@accountant.com

Attn: ,
I have been directed by the Director, Credit Administration Dept to write you in respect to your mail which we received. Actually, we have earlier been told about by the young lady Miss Jane Momolu, that she wishes to claim her Father's Fund Deposited by our Bank; Hence you have been appointed to be her Trustee/Representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Dr. Jerome Momolu was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us here. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the Next of Kin; Mandate Beneficiary. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

1.A POWER OF ATTORNEY PERMITTING YOU TO CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON HER BEHALF.

NOTE:
THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY MUST BE ENDORSE BY A SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER (SINCE THE MONEY IS FROM AFRICA AND THE YOUNG LADY IS PRESENTLY IN SENEGAL).

2.THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF( HER DECEASED FATHER) CONFIRMING HIS DEATH.

3.A COPY OF THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF THE ACCOUNT ISSUED TO HER LATE FATHER BY OUR BANK.

4. AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM SENEGALESE HIGH COURT.

5. A SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY.

NOTE:
The above documents are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,Yours and the next of kin after the transfer might have been made.These shall also ensure that a smooth , quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.(We promised to render the best of our service to our customers) Should You have any question, please don't hesitate to contact our remittance operation director Mr Craig Brushel
through the bank email address thus :
RbsScotlandDepartment@consultant.com

These information are urgently on receipt of this mail so that we can create your Fund Transmission File with the Data Processing Department and International Payment Office/Telex Services Dept respectively.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records.

And we also advice you to send to us your mobile number for our record purposes and also for easy communication in terms of transfer.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Van Saun Bruce,
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director,
For: Royal Bank Scotland,
Senior Manager - FTA International.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This electronic message transmission contains information from The ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC, United Kingdom that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify The ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC. immediately by replying to the address listed in the "Form:" field and please call the sender. Copyright (C) The ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND GROUP PLC. 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2YB. United Kingdom, All Rights reserved.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <rbs_transfer.dept_london@scotlandmail.com>
Received: from [196.207.249.236] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa16.server.lan (via
HTTP); Fri, 29 Apr 2016
From: "RBS TRANSFER DEPT LONDON" <rbs_transfer.dept_london@scotlandmail.com>
Cc: "Janenew Newu" <janenewnewu@yahoo.com>
Subject: (ROYAL BANK) TRANSFER DEPARTMENT

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 196.207.249.236<br>Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 01, 2016 10:51 pm

My Dear;
How is your day?.
I thank you so much and was more than happy to see the mail you received from the bank. In fact, i do not know how to say my feeling for this help and i pray that God will bring us together soon. Dear; i will like us to be fast on the transfer so that i will immediately come over; whatever it will take you to see that this fund is transferred into your account, just do it so that either you come down here to pick me or you send me enough money to come over to be with you and your family. You have made my day. sweet one and i promise to be with you soon.
From the mail you received from the bank; they need the following..............

1.A POWER OF ATTORNEY PERMITTING YOU TO CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE
FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON HER BEHALF.

NOTE:
THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY MUST BE ENDORSE BY A SENEGALESE RESIDENT LAWYER (SINCE THE MONEY IS FROM AFRICA AND THE YOUNG LADY IS PRESENTLY IN SENEGAL).

2.THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF( HER DECEASED FATHER) CONFIRMING HIS
DEATH.

3.A COPY OF THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF THE ACCOUNT ISSUED TO MY LATE FATHER BY OUR BANK

4. AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM SENEGALESE HIGH COURT.

5. A SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY

In my previous mail; i told you that i have with me here ....

(3).A COPY OF THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF THE ACCOUNT ISSUED TO MY LATE FATHER BY THE BANK

(2).THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF( MY DECEASED FATHER) CONFIRMING HIS
DEATH.

Concerning the one they call the ....A POWER OF ATTORNEY PERMITTING YOU TO CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON MY BEHALF which they said that it must be endorse at the high court by a lawyer Senegalese and also...4. AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM SENEGALESE HIGH COURT; i will speak with the Rev father to see how he can help us with a good lawyer that will go to the high court immediately to get the document's. I will write you back as soon as he answer's me ok.I know that you have your identity.

Jane
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 03, 2016 1:41 am

My Dearest,
Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you ,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy. May you be blessed and happy in life.

Please remember to keep my secret, So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because I am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to go to God in prayer about it and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you.
Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the copy of the deposit certificate of the account issued to my late father by the bank and the Death Certificate of my late father as requested by the bank.

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support,I have informed the Reverend about it as i told you and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association and also an international Lawyer) who will help in preparing the documents for us.
Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in Your country.

His contact information's are as follows,
Bar (Dr) Braken Fxzau
Phone Number: +221 765909939
E mail address:( BarDr.BrakenFxzau@yahoo.com ) ( BarDr.BrakenFxzau@lawyer.com ) or ( BarDr.BrakenFxzau@myself.com )

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please I will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time. Thanks again as I think of you always.
Love from my deepest heart,
yours sincerely
Miss Jane

Profile Elements:
Jane Baim / clarice.socorro
Active on March 1st, 2016
No schools to show
Lives in Belem Do Pará, Para, Brazil
From Belem Do Pará, Para, Brazil
No Friends

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Phone Number:
+221765909939
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bardr.brakenfxzau@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2016 10:43 pm

BARRISTER (DR) BRAKEN FXZAU (ESQ)
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER).
MEMBER S & G LEGAL AFRIQUE INTERNATIONAL LEGAL COUNCIL.
BRAKEN CHAMBERS
Address: 72 Boulevard de la République 9 étage,
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
EMAIL: BarDr.BrakenFxzau@yahoo.com
BarDr.BrakenFxzau@lawyer.com
or
BarDr.BrakenFxzau@myself.com
PHONE +221-765-909-939

ATTENTION. MR,
SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL RECEIVED TODAY IN MY NOBLE LAW FIRM. ON HOW TO GET A LETTER OF AFFIDAVIT AND PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER. MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS, (YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, YOUR OCCUPATION AND A SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY) SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

THANKS.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) BRAKEN FXZAU (ESQ).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 06, 2016 12:23 am

My Dear.
How are you today and your health which is the most important to me together with your job and family, i hope all is well with you? i thank you so much for your mail, i want to let you know that my heart is filled with happiness for all the effort you are making to make me the happiest woman on earth, i was very very happy to see that you have send a message to the lawyer, so lets pray and see how the lawyer can help us to get these documents which is the only thing that remains, i love you with all my heart, thank you and God bless you, i promise to love you and respect you all the days of my life.

Yours Sincerely Jane

BARRISTER (DR) BRAKEN FXZAU (ESQ)
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER).
MEMBER S & G LEGAL AFRIQUE INTERNATIONAL LEGAL COUNCIL.
BRAKEN CHAMBERS
Address: 72 Boulevard de la République 9 étage,
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
EMAIL: BarDr.BrakenFxzau@yahoo.com
BarDr.BrakenFxzau@lawyer.com
or
BarDr.BrakenFxzau@myself.com
PHONE +221-765-909-939

ATTENTION. MR ,
I BELIEVED THAT MY MAIL IS VERY CLEAR FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND BUT IF IT IS NOT CLEAR TO YOU, YOU CAN GO BACK AND READ IT VERY WELL AND SEND ME ALL THE INFORMATION I REQUESTED FROM YOU AS I EARLIER STATED IN MY PREVIOUS MAIL TO YOU, PLEASE SEND ME A SCAN COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY AND I DO NOT WANT TO REPEAT MY SELF AGAIN.

THANKS.
YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) BRAKEN FXZAU (ESQ).
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 07, 2016 12:35 am

My Dear,
How is life over there, i am very sure that every thing is moving fine accordingly with you if so thanks be to God almighty? i thank you so much for your mail and also for your concern but without hiding my feelings, this your mail does not make any sense to me, i have email the lawyer to know if there is any other thing he told you except the mail i saw which he sent to you and i found out that there is nothing again except the mail which he sent to you, by the way, if you are a man of sincere heart as you claimed, why did you sent other of your information to the lawyer except a scan copy of your identity, and now you came back here to be telling me that i should go and look for another lawyer saying that the lawyer i gave you his contact is arrogant simply because he requested for your full information, i really appreciate your effort and concern, but i want you to know that even though i need help, i need a sincere and a God fearing man, thank you and God bless you..

Yours Sincerely Jane
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.