Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maryragnvard8@yandex.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

maryragnvard8@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:13 am

Dying Widow Scam:
Hello my dear,

I sent this mail praying it will found you in a good condition of health, since I myself are in a very critical health condition in which I sleep every night without knowing if I may be alive to see the next day. I am Mrs. Mary Ragnvard, a widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of (eleven million dollars) my Doctor told me recently that I have serious sickness which is cancer problem. What disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a good person that will utilize it the way i am going to instruct herein. I need a very honest and God fearing person who can claim this money and use it for Charity works, for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less privilege that will be named after my late husband if possible and to promote the word of God and the effort that the house of God is maintained.

I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. That's why I'm taking this decision. I'm not afraid of death, so I know where I'm going. I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will inherit this money after I die.

I do not need a telephone communication in this regard because of my health. Please I want your sincerely and urgent answer to know if you will be able to execute this project, and I will give you more information on how the fund will be transferred to your bank account. I am waiting for your reply.

May God Bless you,

Mrs. Mary Ragnvard

HEADER:
Return-Path: <maryragnvard8@yandex.com>
Received: from [98.138.87.8] by tm13.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Apr 2016 11:19:35 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1008.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Apr 2016 11:19:35 -0000
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016
From: "maryragnvard8@yandex.com" <maryragnvard8@yandex.com>
Reply-To: "maryragnvard8@yandex.com" <maryragnvard8@yandex.com>
Subject: Hi PLEASE MY DEAR HELP ME OUT

Greeting my Dear ,

I am glad to receive your response, I decided to entrust the fund to you for the orphanage project, and I pray that you will not be moved to reject my appeal for any reason. Please understand that you are not helping me rather you are working for God. I know the fact that I will not survive this illness, and cannot do anything from this sick bed but my quest to use the fund in such a way which shall please God has prompted me to contact you in this manner.

The eleven million United States dollars is in the bank in Burkina Faso where my husband deposited it before his death but I have the information and documents to be able to make the claim so I will provide them to the bank with a letter authorizing them to release the fund to you as the final beneficiary. This will enable the bank to approve and release the fund to you immediately and without any problem, so please do not see this as the opportunity to enrich yourself knowing that I have no way of monitoring you from this sick bed. You should always consider my faith and trust in you and do as we agreed upon. I want you to take 40% of the total fund for you while 60% is for the project to take care of the orphanages and the less privileged in your country or any part of the world.

I will leave everything to you believing that God has finally granted my wish of building a home for his children, those who does not have earthly parents just like me. Now, I need you to provide me with below information which will enable me to write the authorization letter for the bank.

Your full name:
Your age:
Marital Status:
Your Nationality
Your Occupation:
Your Direct Mobile phone numbers to be reached:
Your Direct contact home Address:

Thank you for your time and attention and do permit me to express my heartfelt good wishes for your future health and happiness as I look forward to your favorable decision which would ensure the continued welfare and happiness of these underprivileged children which today I feel so much a part of. I am waiting for your reply.

May God Bless you,
Mrs.Mary.F.Ragnvard.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: maryragnvard8@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:59 pm

Dear ,

How are you doing hope fine and i am so much happy for your understand toward this transaction and it brings more trust and confidence on you. Please i am writing to know if my bank here have reach you because i sent a letter of authorization to their management with your information which covers you for the claim immediately you sent the mail to me and the bank management promised to reach you as soon as possible for the possiblity of releasing the fund $11 Million United State Dollars into your nominated bank account you will provide to them as my appointed foreign trustee and parter. Have a nice weekend and i hope to hear from you.

Best Regard,
Mrs.Mary Magnvard.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maryragnvard8@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 01, 2016 6:06 pm

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC BURKINA FASO

Remminttance Department
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) BURKINA FASO

DELEGATE TO WORLD BANK - BURKINA FASO
This message may reach you at any time because it was sent to you through out Automatic sending machine

OFFICE OF THE REMITTANCE DIRECTOR (ADB)

Date: 28th APRIL, 2016

Attn: ,

Inheritance fund beneficiary / Trustee

ACKNOWLEDGMENT LETTER FROM AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

WE THE STAFF AND MANAGEMENT OF BANK (AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK TODAY DATED 28TH APRIL, 2016. ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM AND THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER SENT TO US BY YOUR PARTNER MRS MARY RAGNVARD REQUESTING THE RELEASE OF OUR LATE CUSTOMER FUND (MR.DONALD RAGNVARD) US$11 (ELEVEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) ONLY WITH OUR BANK TO YOU AS A TRUSTEE TO THE BENEFICIARY MRS MARY RAGNVARD.

AND YOUR REQUESTED IS GRANTED WHICH OUR MANAGEMENT ACCEPTED TRANSFER THE FUND $11 MILLION INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT YOU WILL PROVIDE TO OUR BANK.THEREFORE, ATTACHED ARE THE APPLICATION FORM YOU WILL FILL YOUR FULL DATA AND FORWARD BACK TO OUR MANAGEMENT IMMEDIATELY BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED FURTHER. WE ALSO WISH TO BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION THAT THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER, SUBMITTED BY YOUR BENEFICIARY HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO THE EXECUTIVE BOARD OF THE BANK FOR VERIFICATION, ASSESSMENT AND APPROVAL.

ON THE CONCLUSION OF THE VERIFICATION BY THE EXECUTIVE BOARD OF THE BANK, WE WILL WRITE YOU NOTIFYING YOU WHEN AND HOW THE ABOVE QUOTED FUND SHALL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT, IF SATISFIED GENUINE. BASED ON THIS PROMISE YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL TO ENABLE US INFORMS YOU OF THE LAID DOWN PROCEDURES OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER TO BE EFFECTED IN YOUR FAVOR.

THANKS FOR YOUR INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION AND YOUR ANTICIPATE CO-OPERATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR.FRANCIS KOYANGA
+226 78612715
DG, Foreign Operations International Remittance Officer.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <adbplc.burkinafaso@outlook.fr>
Received: from AM4PR07MB1363.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([10.164.82.25]) by
Fri, 29 Apr 2016
From: AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK BURKINA FASO <adbplc.burkinafaso@outlook.fr>
Subject: APPLICATION FORM FROM THE BANK AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK BURKINA FASO.

Remminttance Department

This message may reach you at any time because it was sent to you through out Automatic sending machine

Date: 28th APRIL, 2016

WE THE STAFF AND MANAGEMENT OF BANK (AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK TODAY DATED 28TH APRIL, 2016. ACKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM AND THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER SENT TO US BY YOUR PARTNER MRS MARY RAGNVARD REQUESTING THE RELEASE OF OUR LATE CUSTOMER FUND (MR.DONALD RAGNVARD) US$11 (ELEVEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) ONLY WITH OUR BANK TO YOU AS A TRUSTEE TO THE BENEFICIARY MRS MARY RAGNVARD.

AND YOUR REQUESTED IS GRANTED WHICH OUR MANAGEMENT ACCEPTED TRANSFER THE FUND $11 MILLION INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT YOU WILL PROVIDE TO OUR BANK.THEREFORE, ATTACHED ARE THE APPLICATION FORM YOU WILL FILL YOUR FULL DATA AND FORWARD BACK TO OUR MANAGEMENT IMMEDIATELY BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED FURTHER. WE ALSO WISH TO BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION THAT THE AUTHORIZATION LETTER, SUBMITTED BY YOUR BENEFICIARY HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO THE EXECUTIVE BOARD OF THE BANK FOR VERIFICATION, ASSESSMENT AND APPROVAL.

ON THE CONCLUSION OF THE VERIFICATION BY THE EXECUTIVE BOARD OF THE BANK, WE WILL WRITE YOU NOTIFYING YOU WHEN AND HOW THE ABOVE QUOTED FUND SHALL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT, IF SATISFIED GENUINE. BASED ON THIS PROMISE YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL TO ENABLE US INFORMS YOU OF THE LAID DOWN PROCEDURES OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER TO BE EFFECTED IN YOUR FAVOR.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR.FRANCIS KOYANGA
+226 78612715
DG, Foreign Operations International Remittance Officer.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <galaxy.galaxy36@yahoo.com>
Received: from [98.139.212.236] by tm18.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Apr 2016 09:53:29 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1045.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Apr 2016 09:53:29 -0000
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016
Reply-To: Galaxy Mike <galaxy.galaxy36@yahoo.com>
Subject: APPLICATION FORM FROM THE BANK AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK BURKINA
FASO.

Skype ID for African Development:
live:adbplc.burkinafaso

Skype ID for Mike Galaxy:
Galaxy Mike / Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
galaxy.mike2

Captureskype.PNG

Profile Elements:
Nihal Zyakil / nihal.zyakil.9
Active on march 21st, 2012
Worked at i am not working yet

Studied at Modern Academy in Maadi
Past: Future Language School

Lives in Cairo, Egypt
From Cairo, Egypt
Languages
English · Arabic · Nubian · Italian
ABOUT NIHAL
no proplem 2 know my information [just am muslima &nubian]
FAVORITE QUOTES
القران الكريم والاحاديث الشريفه

CaptureFB.PNG
CaptureFB.PNG (163.59 KiB) Viewed 3140 times

20160501185900-fd56c7bf-me.png

Greetings Dear .

Please don't be offended that the mail bank sent to you never reach to you, maybe is due to the low network here and I believe in my heart that you will handle this transaction very well in fear of God,with what you have said in your email,i have confidence in you that you will handle this transaction very well. Please you can write to the bank with the Bellow information. Please contact the bank or call the bank let us know how possible the transfer will be.i have send an authorization letter to the bank with your information as my trustee,so go ahead and contact the bank and ask them to transfer the fund of Mrs. Mary Ragnvard to your account.

AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK. (ADB)
Contact Director of Foreign Operations.
Dr.Francis Koyanga
Telex: (+226-78-61-27-15)
Email: (adbplc.burkinafaso@outlook.fr or africandevelopmentbankplc@bk.ru)

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank.God bless you Please Call the Bank When you get them online,you can tell them that you are calling on behalf of the fund of Mrs.Mary Ragnvard.

The Account Number : 771287987345
Swift Code Number : AFT877
Deposit Code Number AT78.
Amount: $11 Million USD
Depositor: MR DONALD RAGNVARD.
Beneficiary: Mrs. MARY RAGNVARD.

Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank so that before next week the fund will be transfer into your account i will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness,what ever you discussion with them get back to me so that i will be knowing what is happening.

My prayer is for God to grant me my grace and by the grace of God he will surely see us through,The most important thing is to make sure that you make a contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done.

May God Bless you.
Mrs. Mary Ragnvard.

Phone Number:
+22678612715
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telecel Faso S.A.

+22674623528
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Celtel Burkina Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adbplc.burkinafaso@outlook.fr maryragnvard8@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2016 9:39 pm

Remminttance Department

DELEGATE TO WORLD BANK -
BURKINA FASO.

Date: 03 MAY, 2016

WE THE STAFF AND MANAGEMENT OF THE BANK AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT ARE IN RESPECT OF YOUR MAIL THE CONTENTS ARE WELL UNDERSTOOD, THEREFORE, YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO FILL THE BELOW PAYMENT FORM AND FORWARD IT BACT TO OUR MANAGEMENT SO WE CAN PROCEED FURTHER BECAUSE ON THE CONCLUSION OF THE VERIFICATION BY THE EXECUTIVE BOARD OF THE BANK, WE WILL WRITE YOU NOTIFYING YOU WHEN AND HOW THE ABOVE QUOTED FUND £11 MILLION POUNDS SHALL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT, IF SATISFIED GENUINE. BASED ON THIS PROMISE YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL TO ENABLE US INFORMS YOU OF THE LAID DOWN PROCEDURES OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER TO BE EFFECTED IN YOUR FAVOR.

FILL THE PAYMENT FORM AGAIN

YOUR FULL NAME: __________

YOUR ADDRESS:____________

YOUR COUNTRY:____________

YOUR TELLEPHONE NUMBER:__

YOUR OCCUPATION:_________

YOUR AGE: ______________

AMOUNT TO BE TRANSFERRED: £11 MILLION POUNDS____________

MODE OF PAYMENT: TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER

We Need Your Bank Account Information Such As:

BENEFICIARY NAME: ......
YOUR BANK NAME: .........
YOUR BANK ADDRESS: ....
YOUR ACCOUNT NO: .....
SWIFT CODE: ...............
ACCOUNT TYPE: ...........
BANK TEL: ...................
Bank´s Fax: ................

YOURS FAITHFULLY
DR.FRANCIS KOYANGA
+226 78612715
DG, Foreign Operations International Remittance Officer

Dear ,

How are you doing hope fine. Please below is the message i receive from the bank this morning which they asked me to forward it to you so they can proceed further the transfer of the fund to you after i write them to know how far they have gone with the fund with you. So below is the mail bank sent to me to forward to you since they never receive responce from you after their management replied you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

adbplc.burkinafaso@outlook.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 05, 2016 11:53 pm

Remittance Department

Date: 5TH APRIL 2016

Urgent Attn: ,

Inheritance funds beneficiary / Trustee

OFFICIAL APPROVAL OF $11 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS OUR LATE CUSTOMER MR.DONALD RAGNVARDWITH OUR BANK

RE: PRE-TRANSFER OBLIGATIONS.

IN RECEIPT OF YOUR VERIFICATION OF PAYMENT FORM ON OUR DESK, WE NOW PROCEED TOWARD THE FINAL STAGE OF THIS TRANSACTION FIRSTLY; THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF THIS BANK AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK WISH TO EXPRESS OUR SINCERE SYMPATHY TO YOU OVER LATE MR.DONALD RAGNVARD DEATH. MAY HIS GENTLE SOUL CONTINUE TO REST IN PERFECT PEACE? THE MANAGEMENT HAS SECURED ALL THE NECESSARY APPROVAL FROM MR PRESIDENT, MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND OTHER MINISTRY IN CONCERN CENTRAL BANK OF BURKINA (CBB) TO FACILITATE SMOOTH INHERITANCE FUNDS PAYMENT VIA ELECTRONIC WIRE TRANSFER. (TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER)

(1.) THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK HAS AFTER A JOINT CONSULTATIVE MEETING WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT AND THE DIRECTORS OF THE BANK HAS DECIDED AND AGREED AFTER VERIFYING LATE MR.DONALD RAGNVARD FILE TO REMIT HIS OUT STANDING BALANCE DIRECT TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

(2.) CONSIDERING AN INHERITANCE LAW IN RESPECT TO THE INHERITANCE FUND, BE INFORMED YOU WERE NOT THE ORIGINAL DEPOSITOR OF THE FUND IN OUR BANK. HOWEVER, FOLLOWING OUR BANKING EDICTS,AND IN OTHER TO PROCESS AND RELEASE THE FUNDS TO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT, WE HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES AND REGULATIONS GUARDING OUR BANK SECTOR PROPERLY SO WE CAN HAVE SMOOTH TRANSFER.

THEN THE OFFICIAL CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE MUST BE CHANGE FROM THE DEPOSITOR'S NAME (LATE MR.DONALD RAGNVARD) TO THE TRUSTEE'S NAMES YOU ( ) IN ORDER TO LEGALIZE THE FUNDS IN YOUR NAME BEFORE TRANSFER SO AS TO MAKE THE TRANSFER VERY EASY.

(3.) SECONDLY BE INFORMED THAT, THE ACCOUNT OF LATE MR.DONALD RAGNVARD WAS DISCOVERED DORMANT BECAUSE THE ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN ABANDONED FOR A LONG TIME WITHOUT OPERATION AND THE ONLY WAY PRACTICABLE BEFORE THE FUND CONTAINED IN MR.DONALD RAGNVARD ACCOUNT CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO THE NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNTS OF HIS BENEFICIARY YOU ( ) IS TO REACTIVATE THE DORMANT ACCOUNT THEREBY SUBJECTING IT TO BE ACTIVE AND OPERATIONAL.

(4.) THE REACTIVATION PROCESS WILL BE DONE IN THE NAME OF THE FOREIGN TRUSTEE YOU ( ) THE MANAGEMENT OF (ADB) DECIDED THAT THE REACTIVATION CHARGE FOR THE AMOUNT OF MONEY DEPOSITED BY THE LATE CUSTOMER IS THE SUM OF $2,850 (TWO THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY UNITED STATE DOLLARS)

(5.) THE REACTIVATION PROCESS IS SCHEDULED IN THE NEXT TWO BANK WORKING DAYS) AND THE REPRESENTATIVE HAS NO OPTION THAN TO SEND THE MONEY FOR THE REACTIVATION PROCESS AND CHANGING OF OWNERSHIP WITHOUT ANYMORE DELAY.

(6.) THE MANAGEMENT OF (ADB) WILL WITHOUT ANY DELAY REACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT OF OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER AND ISSUE OFFICIAL CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE IN YOUR NAME SO AS TO MAKE THE TRANSFER VERY EASY. AND THE FEES CAN NOT BE DEDUCT OR TOUCH FROM THE SAID FUND DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE ACCOUNT REMAIN DORMANT WHICH NEEDED TO BE ACTIVE.

ONCE WE RECEIVE THIS REACTIVATION FEES FROM YOU WE WILL ACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT AND MAKE THE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO OUR MANAGEMENT WITHIN 48/72 HOURS AND A COPY OF WIRE TRANSFER TELEX CONFIRMATION WILL ISSUE TO YOU FROM OUR BANK HERE ALONG WITH OFFICIAL CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE FOR YOU TO TAKE TO YOUR BANK AND CONFIRM THE TRANSFER.

THEREFORE, REMEMBER THAT THE $2,850 (TWO THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND FIFTY USD) IS NOT A FEE, BUT IS JUST TO USE IT AND ACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT AND IT WILL BE ADDED TOGETHER WITH THE FUND AFTER THE REACTIVATION WHICH WILL REFLECTING IN YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN THE ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE AND WILL BE TRANSFERRING BACK TO YOUR ACCOUNT. IT IS JUST TO REACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT FROM DORMANT TO ACTIVE SINCE THERE IS NO TRANSACTION FLOWING ON THE ACCOUNT FOR YEARS AND WE CAN NOT ASK YOUR PARTNER MRS MARY DONALD FOR THE PAYMENT DUE TO HER PRESENT PREDICAMENT HERE IN OUR COUNTRY THAT IS THE REASON WHY WE ADVISE YOU TO SEND THE FEES IMMEDIATELY AS HER APPOINTED FOREIGN TRUSTEE BECAUSE AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE FEES THEN WE WILL PROCEED FURTHER THE TRANSFER.

THEREFORE, BELOW IS THE INFORMATION YOU CAN USE TO REMIT THE REACTIVATION AND CHANGING OF OWNERSHIP FEES THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER FOR EASY CASH WITHOUT ANY MORE DELAY HERE IN OUR WESTERN UNION OFFICE DEPARTMENT BECAUSE SENDING THE FEES THROUGH ACCOUNT WILL TAKE UP TO FOUR TO FIVE DAYS BEFORE IT CAN BE CASH THAT IS THE REASON WHY WE ADVISE YOU TO SEND THE FEES THROUGFH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRNSFER TO AVOID MUCH DELAY SINCE YOU ARE GIVING THE NEXT TWO BANK WORKING DAYS TO SEND THE FEES.

BELOW IS THE INFORMATION TO REMIT THE FEES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:

SENDER’S NAME:
RECEIVER’S NAME: OJI EME EKE
AMOUNT: $2,850 USD
MTCN NUMBER:

YOU ARE ADVISE TO SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY YOU REMIT THE FEES SO IT CAN BE CASH HERE IN OUR BANK BY OUR WESTERN UNION OFFICE HEAD DEPARTMENT WHICH HIS NAME IS THE RECEIVER’S NAME.

WE SINCERELY APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THIS IS TO PROTECT OUR INTEREST AND HELP YOU AND THE NEXT OF KIN TO ENSURE SMOOTH AND SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS ARE MADE TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
DR.FRANCIS KOYANGA
+226 78612715
DG, FOREIGN OPERATIONS INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE OFFICER.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maryragnvard8@yandex.com adbplc.burkinafaso@outlook.fr

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 06, 2016 11:53 pm

Remittance Department

Date: 6TH MAY 2016

OFFICIAL APPROVAL OF $11 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS OUR LATE CUSTOMER MR.DONALD RAGNVARDWITH OUR BANK

WE THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF THIS BANK AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK IN RESPECT OF YOUR MAILL AND THE CONTENTS ARE WELL UNDERSTOOD AND THE MANAGEMENT HAS SECURED ALL THE NECESSARY APPROVAL FROM MR PRESIDENT, MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND OTHER MINISTRY IN CONCERN CENTRAL BANK OF BURKINA (CBB) TO FACILITATE SMOOTH INHERITANCE FUNDS PAYMENT VIA ELECTRONIC WIRE TRANSFER. (TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER) DIRECT TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

THEREFORE, BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO REMIT THE FEES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:

Acct Name: AGWU EVANS CHUKWUMA
ACCT NUMBER: 0110861730324101
SWIFT: ECOCBFBF
BABNK ADDRESS: AGENCE KWAME NKRUMAH, 01 B.P 634
OUAGADOUGOU 01. BURKINA FASO

REMEMBER TO SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY YOU REMIT THE FEES SO WE CAN CASH THE FEES AND PROCEED THE TRANSFER BECAUSE ONCE WE RECEIVE THIS REACTIVATION FEES FROM YOU WE WILL ACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT AND MAKE THE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED TO OUR MANAGEMENT WITHIN 48/72 HOURS AND A COPY OF WIRE TRANSFER TELEX CONFIRMATION WILL ISSUE TO YOU FROM OUR BANK HERE ALONG WITH OFFICIAL CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE FOR YOU TO TAKE TO YOUR BANK AND CONFIRM THE TRANSFER.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
DR.FRANCIS KOYANGA
+226 78612715
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 07, 2016 7:08 pm

Remittance Department

Date: 7TH MAY 2016

WE THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF THIS BANK AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK IN RESPECT OF YOUR MAILL AND WE SHALL BE EXPECTING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY YOU REMIT THE FEES SO WE CAN CASH THE FEES AND PROCEED FURTHER.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
DR.FRANCIS KOYANGA
+226 78612715
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2016 2:27 am

Remittance Department

Date: 9TH MAY 2016

WE THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF THIS BANK AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK IN RESPECT OF YOUR MAILL. THEREFORE, BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO REMIT THE FEES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:

Bank name: UBA BURKINA FASO
Bank Address: 1340 AVENUE DIMDOLOBSOM
Account Name: ASCO BURKINA
Account N°: 421070002499
Bank Swift: BIBUBFBF
Iban Code: BF93 26022 01242 421070002499 37

REMEMBER TO SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY YOU REMIT THE FEES SO WE CAN CASH THE FEES AND PROCEED THE TRANSFER.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
DR.FRANCIS KOYANGA
+226 78612715

Dear ,

I am so much happy after reading your mail and please, have you send the fees to the bank? Thanks and waiting for your reply.

Best Regard,
Mrs Mary.

Dear ,

I receive a message from the bank director Dr.Francis today which he said that their management is waiting to hear from you for the reactivation fees after the bank forwarded another account information to you so you can send the fees. Please, do as the bank management instructed you to avoid any more delay because you are the one delaying them never transfer the fund to you and you know my present condition here. Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Best Regard,
Mrs Mary Ragnvard.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2016 6:37 pm

Remittance Department

Date: 13TH MAY 2016

WE THE MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF THIS BANK AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK ARE STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU CONCERNING THE FEES YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND SO WE CAN PROCEED FURTHER THE TRANSFER. NOW, GO AHEAD AND SEND THE FEES IMMEDIATELY WITH THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION WE SENT TO YOU ALSO REMEMBER TO FORWARD THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO OUR BANK IMMEDIATELY YOU REMIT THE FEES SO WE CAN PROCEED FURTHER THE REACTIVATION OF THE ACCOUNT AND CHANGING OF OWNERSHIP TO YOUR NAMETHE BEFORE TRANSFERRING THE FUND TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
DR.FRANCIS KOYANGA
+226 78612715

Dear ,
Please why do you want to abandon me and the project after all my faith and trust in you and do as we agreed upon because am worried since i never hear from you even i receive a message from the bank which they are conplaining never hear from you too for the fees. Thanks and hope to hear good news from you.

Best Regard,
Mrs Mary.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

maryragnvard8@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:16 pm

Dear friend,

I am writing this post to let you know that the bank has successfully transferred the funds to an account in England, via a new partner in London, I am now in England, with the new partner helping me to receive funds in England, I would like you to contact the Western Union department in Burkina Faso. To send the sum of (seven hundred and fifty thousand US dollars) to you by Western Union. The full amount will be sent to you via their Western Union email. For your past efforts despite not having completed the transaction with me. the fund was deposited a long time ago, i did not have the opportunity to open my email for a long time because of Coronavirus everywhere,

you have to contact them very quickly; you need to receive the money within two weeks. You know, we don't create trust with money. You must contact Nikiema Lydia, the senior supervisor of Western Union very quickly, because I am no longer there. The total amount mentioned above is in the Western Union department in Burkina Faso. The Western Union is inside the bank where my father deposited the funds as a Western Union bank,

Also note. That the total amount of seven hundred and fifty thousand USD must be fully sent to you. Like I told Western Union People. I left an instruction with Nikiema Lydia, senior supervisor of the Western Union, to make sure that the full amount reaches you completely. As insurance deposit.

And the funds has been wrapped. You should therefore send them an email as soon as you receive this message. Contact Nikiema Lydia to tell you how to receive the funds in less than two weeks. To avoid the expiration date of the programming. Do not delay in contacting them because I am no longer in Burkina Faso.

And you will need to contact them with these few details so that they take note immediately. So that they can confirm the information that I left them, to allow them to send the funds to the address of your country. Try to fill in the information correctly and send it to them to avoid any error when sending the fund soon.

See below for the information you need to fill out and send to them.

1. YOUR FULL RECEIVER NAME ......
2. RECEIVING COUNTRY ......
3. CITY ....
4. YOUR AGE ..........
5. GENDER ...
6. OCCUPANCY… ..
7. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER ....

Here are the coordinates of Nikiema Lydia, EMAIL: nikiemalydia@yandex.com

Ask them to send you their Western Union email for easy communication.

Try to contact them very quickly for the Slip,

thank you,

Mary Ragnvard.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.