Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

willemhmarais@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

willemhmarais@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:39 pm

Return-Path: <willemhmarais@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2016 07:47:20 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Willem H Marais <willemhmarais@yahoo.com>
Subject: Urgent reply

Dear friend,
How are you doing? Firstly I will like to introduce myself to you, I'm Willem H Marais, working as a Procurement to The Era Global Veterinary Group. I got your contact on that site when searching so i decide to tell you about a business that will benefit both of us.

a company have been making research about an injection, it is INJECTION FOR HORSE. this company usually buy the injection from France and united states but since 3 months now, the company They use to buy the injection in France and United state don't have the injection anymore and we have been making inquiry about the injection in all Europe countries but we can not get it. Luckily the seller in France advised me that i can get the injection from Asia either Philippine, Indonesia, and since then i have been looking for someone whom i can trust to do the business with.

You see,This company use to buy the injection at the rate of $11,000 USD PER ONE PACKET AND EACH PACKET CONTAINS 6 BOTTLES. Luckily i was told that we can get the injection from Asia at the rate of $5000 USD per packet and they need 100 to 10,000 packet and they will pay cash once we get the injection. Now, all i want is for us to do the business on trust, we share the percentage peacefully, all you have to do is to buy the injection and the company will buy from you at the rate of $11,000 USD which means we will be having a profit of $6000 USD per each Packet.

Once i confirm that you have Are Interested To handle This Deal I will furnish you with The contact of The Buying company and The men that sell the injection at the cheaper rate

Please kindly make inquiry about the injection fast and get back to me so that i will give you the contact of the buying company to inform them that we have gotten the injection. The name of the injection is CONCENTRATED Alomobitters 4 EQUINE INJECTION (5ml) 1 Packet is 6 bottles.

Thanks and i look forward to hearing from you soon. Also i will like you to contact me through my private email address if there is anything you dont understand. CHAT WITH ME willemhmarais@yahoo.com or send me sms via phone +447045790656

Best regards,
+447045790656
REAL.BUSINESS
=
+447045790656
Number billable as personal number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd
Redirected VOIP number to scammer in Africa.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.