Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Imadeamistake 6 months on

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Imadeamistake 6 months on

Unread postby Imadeamistake » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:24 pm

The info from the human being who scammed me is here viewtopic.php?f=20&t=35211&p=81264&hilit=clara#p81264 if anyone wanted to find it.

So roughly six months ago, (in fact in two days it will six months) I was scammed. On a particularly sunny Wednesday in May i did what i thought would ruin my life in the aftermath. However for all the tears, screams and worry i gave to the situation not a bit of it helped me nor was any of it warranted. I was scammed, i was silly and i was foolish to even do what i did as pretty much everyone feels here about what they did after it happened. The hardest part of it was coming to terms with the fact for the first time in my life i had been unfaithful. Not only that it flies in the face of everything i have dedicated my life to following and proclaiming but i hurt the most important person in my life for 30 seconds of stupidity. This crushed me i couldn't honestly care about the video going out at the time i was so concerned with the person i THOUGHT i had become. But recently i realized that i hadn't become a monster i was going through a terrible time and i had allowed that to change the way i thought and acted, i allowed negativity to take control of me which opened me up to all sorts of stupid things, this scam is one of the littlest possibilities that could of happened. 6 months on i can look back at it and see that it was an eye opening event that snapped me out of a three year bad spell. I took the negative and turned it into a positive, i took stock of my life and went back to the time i last felt like me and that was before i went away to study, so i worked from there and highlighted the times where I allowed something to effect me in a negative way and suffered at the hands of it, working from that i pushed forwards in my recovery and this week i had a sudden break through, this scammer who ever they are can not hurt me there is no way they can, so what they HAD a video by 99% chance thats gone now, its not findable online and i really doubt they kept it on their computers they''d need a ton of hard drives to keep all the videos stored that make of people.

For those still worried here's what happened to me in the moment and maybe it'l help to put your mind at rest.

Woke up early and had a message through on Google plus from a random person saying hi, i replied and inquired to who they were and the usual im looking for a pen pal type crap came through, (cant really remember what it was they said but it convinced me they were real) anyways conversation picked up (they spoke in french so i had to translate it all then write back in french) anyways they wanted to move to facebook so i was like why not i have nothing to hide or anything i care about anyone seeing yet, so anyways they added me and then they were persistent in asking for skype and i should of took this as a warning sign but i did not, i looked over their facebook page which had like no info on it and very little pictures etc i challenged this but they said it was new they had to delete the old one etc (BULLSHIT) even the name was slightly different and i completely missed it! anyways the convo moved to skype and BAMMMMM here tits were out and i was shocked anyways the cam went down and she said something like did you wanna do something fun, without thinking i was like ok anyways cam came back and she was totally naked (no voice and to be honest looking back on it i doubt it was the same girl in the vid and as the pictures) and after 30 seconds i came to senses but it was too late as everything clicked in my brain the screen went black and yep it was a short clip of me being stupid. They asked for silly amounts of money which i couldnt send them they started talking in english but very badly and deffo scripted their responses didnt make most of what i said, this to me kinda makes me thing this is a proper scammer and not just a ramdom wack job, anways i keep stalling them, first they say they are apart of a European mafia who do this on a regular basis and its pointless running then it changed to my sister is sick and if you dont send the money she'll die. Anyways i kept them stalling for a day or so whilst i talked to police and then i found this site, but before i did find it i told the scammer that i had told everyone they threatened and that the leverage was gone. (DO NOT DO THIS) basically pissing them off they just posted the video on my fb wall. my friend reported it all and i pulled my fb page down immediately. once they posted it they said get ready to see all of you and then goodbye, so im hoping that means they are not coming back aha. then i saw this website and i followed all the steps and i stand six months later without any one finding out.

I annoyed them and they did retaliate but once i pulled it all down it went away, they did not send the video to anyone and i believe the link they put all over my fb page was taken down because i couldnt find it online afterwards. The truth of the matter is yeah its a stupid mistake but its really not anything to get worked up over, these things happen by accident people send pictures to people by accident in real life in stead of a girl friend it goes to her parents that kinda crap is far worse than this, yes your trust was broken, yes you might be exposed but honestly so long as you deal with it quickly and do not do anything that causes them to remember you they will move on very very quickly. Like can you remember the person who served you in a coffee shop last week let alone last month? these people do not care for you but your money, once that goes any human remembrance is gone because they do not see you as such, your like a cup of coffee that they drank and cant remember who gave it to them, or to use the metaphor that is used on this site a broke ATM machine. Do not allow this to control your future, only you control your future and if they do post the vid then report it immediately, continue to not communicated stay silent and eventually they will get bored. When a bully bullies they do it to get a reaction DONT GIVE THEM ONE! You control the future and the past is no existent you cant change it or touch it or even redo it, so forget it and move on. These people have no connection to you other than a random conversation and a sill video chat its not like a girl friend who did this to you who has a personal connection this is just a random twit on the other side of the world trying to make some money. Dont pay Dont worry and most importantly DO NOT LIVE IN FEAR. Be happy and smile its almost Christmas and it really is an amazing time, a new season a new you.

God bless you all, my thoughts and prayers are with all those who go through this, but take it from me you will move on and be a survivor
Imadeamistake
Junior survivor

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com