Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrahmedj@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrahmedj@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 29, 2013 4:16 am

On net log,

Hello

My name is Mr. Ahmed Jombo, I am a Ghana custom officer, I am in searching for honest gold dealer or who knows anyone who deal on gold that I can trust to help me receive my gold I have here and sold it in his or her country. The gold in question is 55 kilograms and to be frank with you I seized the gold from the illegal exporter at the Kotoka International Airport Accra Ghana when they were about to smuggle it into Airline and ship it out of the country

I will be very glad if you can indicate your interest to help me sell the gold in your country. I am very happy when I saw your profile on line. Please all I need from you is a maximum Sincerity, Trust, Honesty and Love. Please before we start this business, I will like you to send me your personal contact details.

Now as soon as I got your personal contact details, I will send you an agreement letter so you can go through it, sign it and send it back to me. I will afterwards send you 50% of the GOLD and after you sale and send me back the amount as we shall agree on the price of the gold I sold to you I will send you the remaining 50%.

Please before I forget I will not like anyone to know about the transaction we are about to embark because I seized the gold from the illegal exporters at the Kotoka International Airport Accra Ghana, the Gold suppose to belong to my country government because I suppose to account it for them. I just want to use this opportunity given to me by God to sale the gold and resign from my custom work and invest the money in your country and come over there with my family as soon as you sale all the gold.

Thank you and May God bless you and family.

Best regards,

Mr. Ahmed Jombo
E-mail: mrahmedj@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

mrahmedjombo - no picture
Name Mr Ahmed Jombo
Date of birth 05/04/1973
Location Accra Ghana
Native language English
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mrahmedj@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 30, 2013 12:29 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Thanks for your reply to my email on net log. My name is Mr Ahmed Jombo from Ghana. I am a Ghana custom officer. Below is the details as you requested. I was attached to the specials duties squad at the airport and during our duty we intercepted group of people suspected to be illegal gold exporters and mining of gold here in Ghana and they started running. When we check back, I find one trunk box left behind by those illegal exporters and when I open it, it contains gold bars. The gold is 55 kilograms and to be frank with you I seized the gold from those illegal exporter at the Kotoka International Airport Accra Ghana when they were about to smuggle it into Airline and ship it out of the country. Those illegal exporters came into the airport through bush area and we noticed it before they started running. None of my squad knows about the gold yet. I manage to move it out of the airport same night. Such have accrued too many times here and many of them succeeded and some lost the gold to the government. I thank God that none of my colleagues were able to notice about the gold. If they were notified about it, the gold would have been confiscate by the government by now and I will not be able to contact you about it and ask you to be of assistant for the shipment of the gold to your country through normal procedure for us to sell it and share the money. You should also thank God for this great opportunity given to us by Him. What I am looking for is a person who can buy the gold even on credit when he or she sells it before paying me the amount of money we shall agree as the cost of the gold. Since you have interest to buy the gold from me, will you be able to help financial for the shipment of the gold to your address because I am a civil servant and may not have the amount of money needed for the shipment of the gold to you including the fee I have to pay at the security company where I deposited the gold for safe keeping of the gold. Secondly, I have no idea about the gold business; I would request you to tell me how much you can buy the gold so that I will note it down.

I know a person who can ship the gold to you through the normal procedure if we final agree on how to ship it to you. I can connect you to the person in case if you need it. He is a gold license shipping agent I know him very well here at the Airport he does ship gold to people overseas. He is best on gold shipping because almost every day he is inside Airport shipping gold overseas. But before that, we have to draft an agreement that shall bind us on this business. The agreement will states the condition I sell the gold to you and how we can share the shipment expenses of the gold to you and how we can share the profit that will be realize at the end of the sales of the gold. The price I will sell the gold to you determine on the price you find out in your country that the gold cost so that at the end of the business for you to make gain on the business. Since you are interested to work with me as team to achieve this success, kindly provide me your full name, home address, valid telephone number and a scan copy of your international passport or driving license so that I will get to know you and we shall have the agreement.

I will be waiting to hear from you. Below are my personal contact information.

Name: Mr Ahmed Jombo
Home Address: 5 Legon bawalayshi Streets, Accra Ghana
Cell phone no: +233246371974

Thank you and May God bless you.

Best regards

Mr Ahmed Jombo

Header:

Return-Path: <mrahmedj@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.215.162.4]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.144.546
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 16:06:46 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.215.162.4
Originating ISP: Millicom Ghana Limited
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Some more info:
Mr Ahmed Jombo <mrahmedj@yahoo.com> Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 8:02 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Hello ,

Thanks for your email. Below are the contact information of the security company and the shipping company. You can contact them and make inquiry by yourself. Anything you are doing with them kindly get me inform. When you transfer the money to them do let me know by sending the transfer slip to me. I have a question for you, how do I receive my gold money from you?

Shipping company contact information:

Global Clearing and Forwarding Agency Ghana Ltd
Head Office: warehouse D., Kotoka International Airport, Accra Ghana.
Tel: +233206115435 / Fax: +233206115435
E-mail:customercare.gcfagl@post.com
Contact person: Mr. Ridwan Ibrahim (CEO)

Security Company contact information:

STANDARD SECURITY COMPANY
ADDRESS: P.O. BOX GP78560 ACCRA GHANA.
E-mail: info.sscghana@mail.com
Phone: +233-260-577-598 / fax: 233-302-901-095
Contact person: Dr. Mrs. Naomi Rhodes
Customer Care Departmentusiness this time.

I wait for your respond and please try as much as you can for us to finalize this business this time.

Thank you and May God bless you.

Best regards

Mr. Ahmed Jombo

HEADER:
Received: from [41.215.162.27] by web163605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 14 Jul 2013 05:02:09 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVsbG8gU2hheW5hIEFsZXhpYSwKClRoYW5rcyBmb3IgeW91ciBlbWFpbC4gQmVsb3cgYXJlIHRoZSBjb250YWN0IGluZm9ybWF0aW9uIG9mIHRoZSBzZWN1cml0eSBjb21wYW55IGFuZCB0aGUgc2hpcHBpbmcgY29tcGFueS4gWW91IGNhbiBjb250YWN0IHRoZW0gYW5kIG1ha2UgaW5xdWlyeSBieSB5b3Vyc2VsZi4gQW55dGhpbmcgeW91IGFyZSBkb2luZyB3aXRoIHRoZW0ga2luZGx5IGdldCBtZSBpbmZvcm0uIFdoZW4geW91IHRyYW5zZmVyIHRoZSBtb25leSB0byB0aGVtIGRvIGxldCBtZSBrbm93IGJ5IHMBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.148.557
References: <8A533510704ADD3E6CE94BFA5FFD666C91B71A53@mxsvr.net>
<1372087083.22666.YahooMailNeo@web163601.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
<CAF_jvR86VLcfRMC5RMcHED5Xj_oEw1AqW72jFyyFEa-+xaZi0w@mail.gmail.com>
<1372117656.76320.YahooMailNeo@web163606.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
<CAF_jvR8uL_twWAsr4KAngbVJD3=Ym7bzJc8YJ81adsR3K=Guug@mail.gmail.com>
<1372446038.98389.YahooMailNeo@web163605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
<CAF_jvR-rc014fVPCMfRgtJ1RR09aGMdhPu1Hdk8bmv+ezij6_g@mail.gmail.com>
<1373013614.39033.YahooMailNeo@web163603.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
<CAF_jvR-iMitGLhAHEwmGeFchE6E-rtTCPiy6iG2m+0yzV9XMxg@mail.gmail.com>
<1373465768.12071.YahooMailNeo@web163605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com> <CAF_jvR9n5gmMLPBr-_kC4ptAJirmBt9t7DsYtMK=XBb0eyXaLw@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1373803329.87198.YahooMailNeo@web163605.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 05:02:09 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Mr Ahmed Jombo <mrahmedj@yahoo.com>

RECEIVED AN ID:

PHONE NUMBERS:
Tel: +233206115435
Fax: +233206115435
Phone: +233260577598
fax: +233302901095
Phone number of one of his contacts in Togo: +22899577227
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:04 am

This same scammer involved in another 419 scam reported on our site in this topic:

idris.ahmed@accountant.com Ernestebi@terra.com.pe
https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=37729
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.