Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrjameswilbert@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrjameswilbert@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:08 pm

ATM CARD BONDED FOR DELIVERY

James Wilbert <mrjameswilbert@gmail.com>
Reply-To: mrjameswilbert@outlook.com
Bcc:

Wed, 10 Feb at 13:11

Good Morning

I would like to inform you that we have your 3.7 Million ATM CARD in
your name. We tried to communicate with you but have not heard from
you. As soon as you receive this message, please email me back for
further instructions on how to have your ATM card delivered to you.

Mr. James Wilbert
Deutsche Bank
1 Great Winchester St, London EC2N 2DB
United Kingdom
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrjameswilbert@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 10, 2024 7:16 am

Recovery Scam:

Very confidential message

Good morning from Nigeria. If you\'re alive and you\'re reading this email then I might have some very good news for you.

I am James Wilbert, the newly appointed Confidential Secretary to governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. While going through the old files that my boss inherited from his predecessor, I saw a record in your name for a payment in the value of US$23.5 which was claimed was for a contract executed for one of my government agencies.

I don\'t know if you may be aware of this but it is a fact. In my country, so many strange things happen among government and public servants and only those who are well connected can be aware.

In my present position, as the Confidential Secretary to the governor, I can convince my boss and he will conveniently approve the release of this payment to you as recorded but only through the due process and we will share the funds 50% apiece after you may have received the payment.

This can only be possible if you can be sincere and discreet about it without mentioning my plan to anyone.

If you may not be interested then simply say so. However, this money is sitting freely and easily to be claimed.

I need a private and direct telephone number by which I can reach you. I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU DIRECTLY.

Waiting to hear from you so I can start the plan immediately.

Yours sincerely,

J. Wilbert

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <mrjameswilbert@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.65]
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 17:35:46 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMz_kCmr8wrCK3nZBo9xmQVFHuusoDb1SYOzNCoyuU0owOmAbA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU DIRECTLY.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.