Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Shaye Lynne Haver

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lieutenant.shayelynne@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:28 am

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your urgent response, I know that this letter may come to you as a surprise, My name is Shaye Lynne Haver, I am US military/Nasa officer currently in Libya now. and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day?.

I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did. Out of the total fund my share was $4.3,000,000 (Four Million Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you. It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a Security Company and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handle legally by the Security Company and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund. Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out
for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively,i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal,your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. Attached here is my picture's and the photocopy of the money.I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

love from.

Shaye Lynne Haver.

Header:
Return-Path: <lieutenant.shayelynne@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x22f.google.com (mail-oi0-x22f.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::22f])
From: Lieutenant shaye Lynne Haver <lieutenant.shayelynne@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017
Subject: Is my pleasure to meet you my dear.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

20170712022646-55b378c2-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:29 am

My beloved One,

Good day to you and how is your health today, i hope you are healthy and fine?
I want to say a big thanks to you for making out time to write to me again, the content of your letter are well understood, i do not want you to see this deal as some thing that will bring problem to you, but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry about in this deal, honestly i have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem nor risk OK.

Am a Woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this cash box because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, i chose to use you as partner in this deal because am not permitted to send package down to any of my friends nor relatives since am still in the military camp outside USA, if i eventually send out any thing to the USA it will be suspicious and i will be query for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person for this deal as foreigner who is not a USA citizen.
Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promise you will not regret been part of this matter, i do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind.

One more time i want to let you know that there is no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter secret between you and i,to avoid making room for enemy because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the security company to know the content of the box, remember that the consignment was registered as diplomatic package to the security company and that is what they believe to be in the box, so you should not let them know that the content of the box is money.

Please i will like you to send your contact information to me so that i can forward to the security company to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your door step.
Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your age:...........
Your address:..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe keeping it on my behalf till i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response

Love and care from,
Shaye Lynne Haver.

Capture4t.JPG

Capture5t.JPG

Capture6t.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:31 am

Sweet Heart,

Greetings from the Military Base,how are you doing today? it is my prayers that you will always be in good health where ever you are presently,as for me? i am fine,but only thinking and meditating on how to handle and fulfill this my desire of being together with you.

Thanks for your information and I am doing everything possible to make sure you receive the money successfully, I have contacted the courier's firm they are reliable and trustworthy,

They will tag the box as diplomatic luggage and bring it to your door-step in your country and as personal luggage, I have handed the box to them through their agent here, you will receive it as personal items,They pick all packages to their head office Lome-Togo before departing to other parts of the world,

I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the package within 72 hours after departure, they will bring the package to your home address that you have provided, I have registered the box/consignment and handed it to the company through their agent here,the company is with all your details, Here in our Military Base,the government provide us with everything we need,our paycheck is paid to our bank account in the United States till we go back home after the assignment, so as far as i remain in Libya, i cannot receive or send out money, i have paid for the registration of the consignment and have placed a shipment instruction to the shipment company for the delivery of the box to your door step in your country.

Note that the diplomat do not know the content of the box for security reason and Below is the company's contact details,

please contact them now,tell them your name and country, that you are the rightful person to receive the cargo from shaye Lynne Haver, the US Army Officer and the name of the delivery company are below,

FDS GLOBAL COURIER AND SECURITY SERVICE.

Email: info.fdsglobalcouriers@fastservice.com

Phone: +228 90844257, +22890079829

DIRECTOR IN CHARGE
MR. DANIEL KOUASSI.

Meanwhile, i have forwarded your contact details to the company but still advice that you write to the company to the email above immediately, the company will attend to you as soon as you contact them,i have started with the arrangement to meet you before this month.

Please permit me to pause so far, and i will be waiting to receive your positive update as soon as you contact the company. God bless you and your family.

Hug and kisses.
Love and care from
shaye Lynne Haver

Phones:
+22890844257
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

+22890079829
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: fdsglobal.couservices.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:36 pm

From the fake site used in scam:

FDS global courier and security service., a well known company in the areas of international and domestic couriers started itself way back in the year 1995 with a vision to offer complete logistic and courier services to corporate and many other business establishments in various fields of business and all type of segments.

Contact details on the fake site:

Head Office
Operation manager: Mr. Daniel Kouassi.
Address: Rue toikin 412,blvd rd 05 block avd, Lomé - Togo
Phone: Tel: +228 908-442-57, Tel: +228 900 798 29
E-mail:info@fdsglobal.couservices.com, info.fdsglobalcouriers@fastservice.com

+22890844257 / +22890079829 - mobile numbers

"started itself way back in the year 1995" is a lie - the domain was created in May 2017. According to the registrant details, Togo is in the UK.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=125312

This is what the fake site looks like:

fds.PNG
fds.PNG (131.12 KiB) Viewed 5880 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info.fdsglobalcouriers@fastservice.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:26 am

Attn:

We wish to inform you that we the Fds global courier and Security Service,Republic of Togo branch which is the headquarters all over Africa has received a shipment which bears your personal information as the final recipient of the consignment and the consignment was original sent by Shaye Lynne Haver

Be aware that your deposited consignment box has been registered into our computer data manifesto, and currently waiting for insurance coverage and dispatch, meanwhile, you are expected to send insurance fee of $850 Dollar immediately to facilitate required insurancecertificate.

For fast receipt of the fees, send the money through western union
money transfer, money gram to the name of our logistics and dispatch
manager in the information below for the services required;

Receiver's name===== Ismail Ibrahim
City================ Lome
Country============= Togo
Amount============== $850 Dollar

As soon as you send the money, kindly scan and send the
payment receipt/slip to us via email attachment for documentary purpose.

Delivery will be made within 48 hours of confirmation and receipt of fees payment.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question(s)please contact us on our telephone number (+228 90844257)
for more directives/clarifications. please always reply to this email
id : info.fdsglobalcouriers@fastservice.com

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

We are waiting for your responds.

Operation manager . MR. DANIEL KOUASSI
Fds Global Couier and Security Service
Telephone: +228 90844257
Email: info.fdsglobalcouriers@fastservice.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:05 am

Good day my Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success,

I hope that you are having a lovely week and Month over there in your country ,i am very sorry for responding late to your email because i have been busy handling some project since i received my money ,
i want to thank you for your effort to assist me when i requested to
deliver my money to you,

I am now living in Papua New Guinea presently with my partner.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
receiving the funds despite that it failed us some how. On your part I am COMPENSATING YOU with the sum of ( $100,000,00 ) for showing concern. Please I want you to accept this as a gift from my heart I would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip,

I have made a provision of a cheque of $100,000 USA Dollar to thank you for your effort on me during my stay at the Military Base in Libya and i
have given the cheque to Dr.Mohamed Ali Yuosuf,

Dr Mohamed Ali Yuosuf is the doctor that assisted me to get my
husband that stand by me and receive my box which i wanted to send to
you.
Dr.Mohamed Ali Yuosuf was the Doctor that help me during my stay
in Libya and he is from Togo,i gave him the cheque of $100,000 as i have already promise my self that i will help you to receive it so that you can start a new life .

I lost all your information on my email so i was unable to post the
Bank Draft cheque to you directly.

Dr Mohamed Ali Yuosuf went to deposit your Cheque with the western union office for them to transfer your money to you through their western union transfer system.

My dear i can not be responding to your emails every other time
because i do not explain to my husband about the money i gave you ,
i do not want him to think that i am holding a relationship with you
out side our marriage .

So i can not be contacting you my self ,
Do all discussion with the western union manager so that you can save my new marriage,and i know that if you contact the western Union they will send the money to you immediately,

Now you will need to contact the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT IN LOME TOGO they are with your Cheque amount of ( $100,000,00 ) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by me. The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CITI BANK DU TOGO has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer, I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the Western union manager,You have to follow all they Instructions so that this money will be transfer to you in cash through western union money transfer.

I was unable to complete this when i was in Libya as a result of non-availability of your current information's at hand, So you are required to send your Full information to Western Union office to effect this transfer.

FULL NAME:..................................
COUNTRY AND ADDRESS:........................
TELEPHONE:............................

Send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address.

E-mail: Info.wumoneytransfer@fastservice.com
Western Union Manager: Mr Ismail Ibrahim
They Telephone: +228 90844257

Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it. Therefore feel free to get in touch with western union Togo and they will send your Cheque money to you without delay.

Take care and God bless you.
From Shaye.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jav190000@naver.com delivery@greshamscs.net

Unread postby vernpalmer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:47 am

Jessica Valdez <jav190000@naver.com>
To xxx Feb 19 at 4:20 AM
This message contains blocked images.
Dear xxx

I am happy to inform you that I have successfully sent the package to you via a secured diplomatic courier service provided by Gresham Courier from Fukuoka, Japan. The package was sent on 02-19-2018, I was unable to send you the information earlier because i was drafted on patrol upon my arrival, Always take into cognizance the 14 hours time difference between asia and North America, they are always ahead of us. The boxes will arrive for delivery within 24 hours from the time of shipment via a non-stop military transport flight. I have attached a copy of the airway bill of the two trunk boxes containing the package. Please make sure you track the cargo and get hold of it as soon the boxes arrive, after your acknowledgment of this email I shall provide you with the code to unlock the boxes.

I was informed the boxes will be accompanied and delivered to you by a diplomat consultant (Aubrey Ford), Kindly extend all courtesy to him for an efficient and smooth delivery. He will contact you as soon as he arrives with the boxes but you can contact him in advance and let him know you are expecting a package to be delivered by him. Please do not disclose the content of the two boxes during your correspondence with the diplomat courier. Each of the boxes contain 7.5M USD which makes it a total of 15M USD.

The boxes are labelled as Dip Docs1 and Dip Docs2. Before delivery I took out 11,000 USD from Dip Docs1 to be able to pay for the delivery of the two trunk boxes. As you can see in the airway bill I have already paid for the shipment, when it gets to the US, it will be processed. Always ensure you copy me in all your correspondence with the diplomat. please open the website at http:/ /greshamscs.com/en/track.php and track the shipment with the details provided below to confirm the status of the cargo.

Below is the details for the shipment:

Courier: Gresham Courier
Website: http:/ /greshamscs.com/en/track.php <<Fake website.
Bill of Laden / Tracking: xxx/xxx
Email : delivery@greshamscs.net <<Fake site.
PHONE: 404-410-7172

Please make contact with Aubrey Ford via email and phone before arrival of the boxes in your city. Going forward, I need you to check your email at least three times daily and be on the look out for my messages or messages from the diplomat courier. I will be waiting for your updates. kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail ASAP.

Yours Sincerely,
=
+14044107172
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Atlanta, GA
Original network provider Listen Telecom, Inc. - Ga
Redirected VOIP phone number.
Attachments
IMG_4662.PNG
IMG_4662.PNG (179.08 KiB) Viewed 5620 times
IMG_4660.PNG
Sgt. Jessica Valdez ID Card.jpg
vernpalmer
Junior survivor

Unread postby vernpalmer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:48 am

Jessica Valdez <jav190000@naver.com>
To Vernon Feb 19 at 12:09 PM
Dear xxx,

How are you doing? have you tracked the boxes, have you established contact with the diplomat, has he arrived for the delivery, you should email and call him to know the position of things. please keep me informed as soon as you have news for me.

Below are the unlock codes for the two trunk boxes;

Dip Doc1 is 1345
Dip Doc2 is 0547

I don’t think you should have problem unlocking the two trunk boxes, Once you receive the boxes I will like to buy a house within the range of $300,000 to $500,000 in addition to my investments plans in real estate. I will need your assistance when the time comes. Do you know of any lucrative business I can put some part of my money? Please advise. Always ensure you copy me in all your correspondence with the diplomat.

I will be waiting for your response. Thank you and God bless you.
vernpalmer
Junior survivor

Unread postby vernpalmer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:50 am

Gresham Delivery <delivery@greshamscs.net>
To xxx Today at 2:49 AM
ATTN:xxx ,

I am Aubrey Ford, UN Diplomat stationed in Japan, I was mandated to deliver your package to you at your residence, I just arrived the United states via Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Georgia after a 14 hours flight and would love to proceed with your delivery as I have other UN official engagements and a very tight schedule across over 12 cities during my short stay. I already sent you a text message on the number i have on my records, please see your phone for confirmation.

I was sent to deliver a consignment of two secured galvanized metallic boxes to you, via private diplomatic delivery,but before I can proceed with the delivery you need to reconfirm the following information so as to be sure I am dealing with the right person:

1. Full Name
2. Residential Address
3. Age
4. Occupation
5. Direct Mobile Numbers
6. A copy of your ID card

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so we can make arrangements on the exact time I will proceed with the delivery of your consignment to your residential address.

Kindly send the requested information to enable me proceed,I Remain Obliged.

Aubrey Ford
404-410-7172

© Copyright Gresham Courier Security Services Inc. 2018
vernpalmer
Junior survivor

Unread postby vernpalmer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:51 am

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 10:32 AM, Jessica Valdez <jav190000@naver.com> wrote:

Dear xxx,

How are you doing? what is the updates on the delivery, have you established contact with the diplomat? when is he making the delivery. Please get back to me with updates.

Jessica
vernpalmer
Junior survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.