Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

judinkimberly@gmail.com - Judin Kimberly Gott

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: judinkimberly@gmail.com - Judin Kimberly Gott

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:59 pm

I want you to know that am right here lying on the sick bed at the hospital waiting for the lord's call but i really want this mission to be well accomplished by the God sent Angel who will be doing this on my behalf which is you so,this are the information’s you need to forward to the bank because when the fund was deposited they gave me this secret information’s should in case I want to withdraw it for security purpose for them to identify my consignment which is the fund .

The information’s are below I am giving and releasing this vital and secret information’s of mine to you with trust and confidence because I have gotten you as my next of kin to do this faithful work for God and subsequently to Human.,

Depositors Name Judin Kimberly Gott
Batch no 66840090040
Year Deposited: 2001
Secret Question Who is Depositor
Answer: Mrs Kimberly
Security Code: 90600040020

The above are the information’s you need to forward to the Bank and send them your full name address and contact phone numbers so that when they approve you to receive the fund they will get in touch with you .So contact with their information’s below.

FIDELITY BANK PLC

Bank Email: fidelity-bankplc@lycos.com
Operation Manager: Dr Nnamadi Okonkwo
Md Fidelity Bank Email: nnamdiokonkwo@fidelltybankplc.com
Phone Number: +2347016657049.

My dearest one in Christ, please contact the security Company with the above information’s and please make sure you send your phone number or mobile number to them for easy communications ,keep me updated as soon as they transfer the fund to you.And don't get carried away by this amount,its just money,its not half as good as good name.

Lastly, make sure the security details is been attached when contacting the security Company for you to be recognized as my newly elected next of kin in claiming my fund for the said purpose more so,my fund is a legit fund which hold nothing against the law and am putting you in position of claiming my fund due to the reason that i have limited time to live on this earth and i will prefer my money been used for the will of God.

Make sure you call the Director manager phone number after sending the mail for the claim of my fund for urgent response cause,i really want this money to be release to you for the said mission and also i want you to please make this very confidential until the money as been transferred to you. Always put me in your daily prayers do not forget my wish and kindly attach some of your pictures so i can put by my side.

Whois:
Domain Name: FIDELLTYBANKPLC.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS41.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS42.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientRenewProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 09-nov-2015
Creation Date: 09-nov-2015
Expiration Date: 09-nov-2016
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: fidelltybankplc.com@domainsbyproxy.com

I find no content on the site.

Phone Number: +2347016657049
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nnamdiokonkwo@fidelltybankplc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:38 pm

Address: No 2, the cup Abayomi Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.
Telephone: +2347016657049

Attention:

Mrs Judin Kimberly Gott is from United states but she bank here with us in Nigeria during her time of missionary with her late husband but since she is going through her hardest time we think you are lucky to be the chosen one. So we want you to know that you been ask to claim the sum of nine.eight million united states dollars ($9, 800,000.00 USD) on behalf of Mrs Judin Kimberly Gott cause she deposited the money with Fidelity bank so many years ago but during auditing we found out that there as been no operation on this account which made us file instruction to her base on how the fund will be claimed but, Since she had no child and also her condition is not good enough to do this which was the reason why she came in contact with you to do this on her behalf of Mrs Judin Kimberly Gott fund to you as her elected next of kin but, before we commence we would like you to confirm the information's requested below to enable us commence on the processing of releasing the fund to you so email us the details below for further procedure on the release of the fund to you.

Full Name:
Address:
State:
Mobile Phone number :

We assuring you that there will be no tamper with your information.

Please send to us the details above for further procedure and we will get back to you as regards to the release of the fund to you as the new beneficiary owner of it and the next of kin to Mrs Judin Kimberly Gott

we are anticipating your honorable response.

And we also assure you that your information's are safe and they are not going to be shared with any third party without your instruction

NOTE: I want you to please always mail me on ( nnamdiokonkwo@fidelltybankplc.com ) after sending any email so, i can urgently attend to it cause this money as been deposited for over along period of time and there is urgent need to claim it within limited time and feel free to call me anytime.

DR. NNAMDI OKONKWO
MANAGING DIRECTOR
FIDELITY BANK PLC
ACCEPT OUR CONGRATULATION'S
http:/ /gsaillen.net/Deutsch/geni@l/A2/Einheit3/Images/signature.jpg
Name: Nnamdi Okonkwo
Managing Director
Fidelity Bank Plc
Nigeria
Tel:+2347016657049

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.103.106.195 with SMTP id f186csp51456vsc;
Tue, 6 Sep 2016 17:08:03 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.37.77.137 with SMTP id a131mr35724086ybb.1.1473206883223;
Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:08:03 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <nnamdiokonkwo@fidelltybankplc.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x22d.google.com (mail-oi0-x22d.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::22d])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id l129si11293830ybc.276.2016.09.06.17.08.02
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:08:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of nnamdiokonkwo@fidelltybankplc.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c06::22d as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4003:c06::22d;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@fidelltybankplc-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of nnamdiokonkwo@fidelltybankplc.com designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c06::22d as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=nnamdiokonkwo@fidelltybankplc.com
Received: by mail-oi0-x22d.google.com with SMTP id m11so178562640oif.1
for < >; Tue, 06 Sep 2016 17:08:02 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=fidelltybankplc-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623;
h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=hCqFaxUBAtwltfrYACgJtS2pgASiirZyMDD3oKX440g=;
b=r06rDTybkv5bNTd/v24TlDB2+NEJocF6Kp1MU5i8IDAsLRHY+EilLroFqhWYZF+UdA
9US5f/r3FSmtndaQGcpLyj+6cg0NnDel/n1yDJcPqc9100El196756pbm3BI2lbtBSJK
z+aG5Xu7nPqyjH9gwpAMk1HSFiUM2MrCGWM74pm4XpXnn15IxPIv2QWP9wMtAsys++51
YwqKCgA9KdqkA+JRH+zOzdshV8C6uTY/cxoC2q7Lgt3+I5Ia8sYsOnGCVkI7F8sEWRL4
BGQAKWtVoXxZ/DVRl1o3bYPlMuo1or22rNHBNiCrRpTKvYtUvwPe50t3pJNw5mhJhSXZ
Nlbw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=hCqFaxUBAtwltfrYACgJtS2pgASiirZyMDD3oKX440g=;
b=EkgMSPAshmWWlbks2YNVcLxozZG4T7x1EYuNLTJeplE0w6k8qjVa6pNi5RYedV8YdI
BkCJkjzolkzXctFWsKzXf4KiOJHrgzuOto6yqovO40fwWYiHobHG98WlDaaiR3S2i6C0
LamlA+c1Ua7vlWMkUuCcp9hIk7b0GMdQTOtlUUhIyDoX+IBmAf2jdkiqWCL4g1LUJojc
cx4B/W71Z8QJTeygUj9nr8IRX7nV+qgVdbW5RMwzchX9lku+GtzSm445XBiVGG5lir0U
OTi9USThMNwC/hgSMo4GZYGZK0nGSZFEfiaDZIDD1Dp3b0+WbVSjzq89gPC8yrwwFTi9
soHQ==
X-Gm-Message-State: AE9vXwMwSnjmpykqT6n5N9aF5cDaBJs6eLvKyxKAdbdiIY/godixSbuuhWvu6ApNp+BpE5m+VaReAJJ2WO3P8Q==
X-Received: by 10.202.66.6 with SMTP id p6mr36012147oia.56.1473206882324; Tue,
06 Sep 2016 17:08:02 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.157.2.198 with HTTP; Tue, 6 Sep 2016 17:08:01 -0700 (PDT)
X-Originating-IP: [154.120.84.226]
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 01:08:01 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+sUkZ8AabxbT0r6FFWAxutpAAbPMMSk7UhyfmrxjZEXt-qduA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attention
To: >
Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary=001a113dbb60e917ee053bdfb48a
Bcc:

--001a113dbb60e917ee053bdfb48a
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a113dbb60e917eb053bdfb489

--001a113dbb60e917eb053bdfb489
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

judinkimberly@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:06 pm

My dearly beloved, may the peace of the Lord be with you and your family. Am so happy to have you as my next of kin, hope the cleaning up of the damages is over now.

I have emailed you since you're not replying, well i have already emailed my bank telling the manager about you, kindly email him, tell him you have been chosen by me. Always keep me in your daily prayer as my present condition is growing critical and do let me know what is going on with you and the bank.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

judinkimberly@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm

My dearly beloved, may the peace of the Lord be with you and your family. I have emailed you since and you are not replying me, hope all is well?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:39 pm

My dearly beloved, may the peace of the Lord be with you and your family. I want you to know that the present condition i am now is very critical, have already send a mail to my bank manager that you are going to contact him as my next of kin so kindly message my bank at the email i sent you in the previous mail.

Just let the Bank manager know that you have been choosing by me as my next of kin, always keep me in your daily prayer and do keep me updated with whatever is going on with you and the bank.

Stay bless.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:40 pm

I want you to know that am right here lying on the sick bed at the hospital waiting for the lord's call but i really want this mission to be well accomplished by the God sent Angel who will be doing this on my behalf which is you so,this are the information’s you need to forward to the bank because when the fund was deposited they gave me this secret information’s should in case I want to withdraw it for security purpose for them to identify my consignment which is the fund .
The information’s are below I am giving and releasing this vital and secret information’s of mine to you with trust and confidence because I have gotten you as my next of kin to do this faithful work for God and subsequently to Human.,

Depositors Name Judin Kimberly Gott
Batch no 66840090040
Year Deposited: 2001
Secret Question Who is Depositor
Answer: Mrs Kimberly
Security Code: 90600040020

The above are the information’s you need to forward to the Bank and send them your full name address and contact phone numbers so that when they approve you to receive the fund they will get in touch with you .So contact with their information’s below.

FIDELITY BANK PLC

Bank Email: fidelity-bankplc@lycos.com
Operation Manager: Dr Nnamadi Okonkwo
Md Fidelity Bank Email: nnamdiokonkwo@fidelltybankplc.com
Phone Number: +2347016657049.

My dearest one in Christ, please contact the security Company with the above information’s and please make sure you send your phone number or mobile number to them for easy communications ,keep me updated as soon as they transfer the fund to you.And don't get carried away by this amount,its just money,its not half as good as good name.

Lastly, make sure the security details is been attached when contacting the security Company for you to be recognized as my newly elected next of kin in claiming my fund for the said purpose more so,my fund is a legit fund which hold nothing against the law and am putting you in position of claiming my fund due to the reason that i have limited time to live on this earth and i will prefer my money been used for the will of God.

Make sure you call the Director manager phone number after sending the mail for the claim of my fund for urgent response cause,i really want this money to be release to you for the said mission and also i want you to please make this very confidential until the money as been transferred to you. Always put me in your daily prayers do not forget my wish and kindly attach some of your pictures so i can put by my side.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:44 pm

Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Attention:

Mrs Judin Kimberly Gott is from United states but she bank here with us in Nigeria during her time of missionary with her late husband but since she is going through her hardest time we think you are lucky to be the chosen one. So we want you to know that you been ask to claim the sum of nine.eight million united states dollars ($9, 800,000.00 USD) on behalf of Mrs Judin Kimberly Gott cause she deposited the money with Fidelity bank so many years ago but during auditing we found out that there as been no operation on this account which made us file instruction to her base on how the fund will be claimed but, Since she had no child and also her condition is not good enough to do this which was the reason why she came in contact with you to do this on her behalf of Mrs Judin Kimberly Gott fund to you as her elected next of kin but, before we commence we would like you to confirm the information's requested below to enable us commence on the processing of releasing the fund to you so email us the details below for further procedure on the release of the fund to you.

Full Name:
Address:
State:
Mobile Phone number :

We assuring you that there will be no tamper with your information.

Please send to us the details above for further procedure and we will get back to you as regards to the release of the fund to you as the new beneficiary owner of it and the next of kin to Mrs Judin Kimberly Gott

we are anticipating your honorable response.

And we also assure you that your information's are safe and they are not going to be shared with any third party without your instruction

NOTE: I want you to please always mail me on ( nnamdiokonkwo@fidelltybankplc.com ) after sending any email so, i can urgently attend to it cause this money as been deposited for over along period of time and there is urgent need to claim it within limited time and feel free to call me anytime.

DR. NNAMDI OKONKWO
MANAGING DIRECTOR
FIDELITY BANK PLC
Managing Director
Fidelity Bank Plc
Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:08 am

Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Attention:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail and content noted. We want you to to know we will transfer the funds over to you in your country Via international wire transfer as it the best and easiest way for us.

Before we commence on the transfer they are some legal vital documents that will need to sign by you originally which will be shipped over to you from the courier service. Because in every legal transaction there must be a document involve.

But firstly here is the bank form for your perusal record. Please kindly fill this form immediately and return for confirmation of your information in other for us to create a file on your name firstly as to confirm you as the next of Kin so we can proceed to provide documentation you need. Also here is the number you can contact us: +2347016657049 Kindly fill this form below:

FIDELITY BANK NEXT OF KIN RELEASE FORM

BENEFICIARY'S PERSONAL DATA

FIDELITY BANK PLC NEXT OF KIN RELEASE FORM

BENEFICIARY'S PERSONAL DATA
First Name:

Middle Name:
Last Name:
Month Of Birth:
Day:
Year:
Phone Number :
Nationality:
Religion:
Amount To Claim:
Home Address:
Current Address:
City:
State/Province:
Zip Code:

PAYMENT MODE: BANK TO BANK TRANSFER.
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Holder's Name:
Account Number:
Type Of Account:
Swift Code:

DECLARATION:

I ______________________WOULD LIKE TO CONFIRM THAT HEREBY DECLARE THAT THE ABOVE DATA ARE TRUE. IN CASE OF ANY UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCE, MY NEXT OF KIN HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM MY INHERITANCE FUNDS.

DR. NNAMDI OKONKWO
MANAGING DIRECTOR
FIDELITY BANK PLC
Managing Director
Fidelity Bank Plc
Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nnamdiokonkwo@fidelltybankplc.com judinkimberly@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:46 pm

Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Attention:

We acknowledged your your message well noted and well understood to avoid mistake. To enable us process the delivery of the bank to bank transfer, to your bank account in your country of residence or foreign you are advised to send your address where some vital documents will be sent to. There are some vital documents which you are to sign as the beneficiary of the fund before the fund can be released to you or transfer into your bank account.

Therefore, the paper work will finally approved you as the beneficiary and claimant of the fund and the documents has to be sent to you by courier and bear it in mind that the cost of the courier has to be paid by you as the applicant and beneficiary of the consignment.

When you received the documents you are expected to sign these documents originally, when the documents are dully signed by you scan and send to our email address for endorsement.

Bear it in mind that there is no time to be wasting at all, because we want to make the bank to bank transfer of your fund as soon as you receive these vital documents and sign them.

Therefore, you are advised to reconfirm once again your private address where these documents will be send to you in your country of residence.

Address:

The outcome of our inquiry from the ministry of finance office is the amount charged below and which you already know you will bear the cost of the charges and we want you to be rest assured that we have no problem and we have no time to waste as well we have already booked for those document in the ministry office. We were able to do that with the help of a very close friend who has always been helping out our bank in processing of document. So we want you to be relax and always count on us.

FIRST CLASS DELIVERY
Max Delivery Duration............................................24 hrs
Dispatching Fee/Courier Fee..................................$300.00
Assessment Fee.......................................................$410.00
Stamp Duty Fee.......................................................$240.00
Vat............................................................................$50.00

TOTAL......................................................................$1,000.00 U.S.D

We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities. You are to make the payment through Bank transfer or Western Union Money Transfer as to speed up the process of delivery. so do get back to us with the courier method you prefer so we can send you the details you will be sending the courier fee to.

As soon as we confirm receipt of payment of the above charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you and even a tracking number so you can monitor the delivery.

We await your urgent response

You are advise to treat this message as a matter of urgency for your own interest to claim this fund. And we also want you to know that this documents are as important as the fund.

Note: Document must be sort out before we deduct any fee out of the funds, also once you cover the postage cost and send it to us all the funds will be transfer to your account or any amount you want to receiving.

DR. NNAMDI OKONKWO
MANAGING DIRECTOR
FIDELITY BANK PLC
Managing Director
Fidelity Bank Plc
Nigeria

My dearly beloved, may the peace of the Lord be with you and your family. Am so happy to have you as my next of kin, i want you to know that the present condition i am now is very critical, and i want my funds to get to you as soon as possible so you can come visit me here in the hospital.

I will be glad to hear if you have contact my bank for the release of my funds to you, always keep me in your daily prayer and do keep me update with whatever is going on with you and the bank, my prayers are with you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nnamdiokonkwo@fidelltybankplc.com judinkimberly@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:23 pm

Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Attention:

In respect to your last mail, Your mail is well read and understood. You can send money via bank to bank transfer to the account details below:

Bank Name: Diamond Bank Plc
Account Name: Kehinde Dela Mensah
Bank Branch: Ago Palace
Bank Address: 56, Ago Palace Way
Swift Code: DBLNNGLA
Branch Code: 175
Account Number: 0074938543

Once the payment is done kindly attach us the scan receipt given to you at your bank so we can verify and proceed with this transaction.

Thanks

We await your urgent response

You are advise to treat this message as a matter of urgency for your own interest to claim this fund. And we also want you to know that this documents are as important as the fund.

DR. NNAMDI OKONKWO
MANAGING DIRECTOR
FIDELITY BANK PLC
Managing Director
Fidelity Bank Plc
Nigeria

My Dearly beloved,

How are you and hope all is well with you? Am so happy to have you as my next of kin and am very please with the response i got from you that you have already contacted the Bank, working with the Manager for the release of my fund to you as my elected next of kin. Also,i really want you to know that you have really made me happy based on how you have been handling this mission cause,i really need you to make this possible and i strongly believe that it will be accomplished by his grace through you and may the good lord continue to shower his blessings on you as you have decided to carry out this wishes (AMEN).

Lastly,i want you to please always assist me in prayers that the good lord should strengthen me till this mission is accomplished so you can come paying me visit while i will see and feel the hands of my God sent angel in accomplishing this mission.

May the grace of our lord be with you and your family
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.