Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

barr.kone_charles_tg@outlook.com

Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:11 am

WELCOME TO ROYAL TRUST CHAMBERS TOGO.
DIRECT /PHONE NUMBER/ +228 99 46 08 36
OFFICE PHONE: / 22 23 15 71
OFFICE ADDRESS/ 468,Angle rue Atime-Avenue de la Libération
B.P. 911 Lomé, Togo

REF: DOCUMENTS ISSUANCE FROM THE PROBATE SECTION OF HIGH COURT.

With regards to your email today being 27\01\2017 and content therein.

I am Barrister Charles Kone I work with BTCI bank here in Togo. I am sorry in delay response to your e-mail due to the nature of our work. I thank you for chosen my law firm to represent you as your legal representative/processing your inheritance document /fund transfer /valued at (US$10.2 Million) to all verification I received a brief explanation from the management of BTCI bank of Lomè-Togo in regard to this claim.

I will be going to the Ministry of Justice immediately to find out the possibility of getting the required documents in your name. In addition, I wish to use this opportunity to let you know that we will serve you to best of my knowledge. I will inform you when I return from court the cost of your required document.

I will update you as soon as possible.

I am in yours service
Barrister Charles Kone (ESQ)
+228 99 46 08 36

20170210000422-3dc9c1b8-me.jpg

WELCOME TO ROYAL TRUST CHAMBERS TOGO.
DIRECT /PHONE NUMBER/ +228 99 46 08 36
OFFICE PHONE: / 22 23 15 71
OFFICE ADDRESS/ 468,Angle rue Atime-Avenue de la Libération
B.P. 911 Lomé, Togo

ATTN:

REF: DOCUMENTS ISSUANCE FROM THE PROBATE SECTION OF HIGH COURT.

THIS MESSAGE IS A RETROSPECT OF THE PROCUREMENT OF THE THREE DOCUMENTS FROM THE HIGH COURT IN REGARDS TO YOUR FUND TRANSFER WITH THE BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L'INDUSTRIE (BTCI), LOME-TOGO.

YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND THE REQUIRED FEE ($2,510.00) IMMEDIATELY FOR THE HIGH COURT ENDORSEMENT AND IMMEDIATE ISSUANCE OF THE THREE DOCUMENTS BY THE COURT FOR THE SUBMISSION TO BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L'INDUSTRIE (BTCI) LOME-TOGO ON THE TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITING FUND.

THE AMOUNT ($2,510.00) IS ADVISED TO BE SENT BY THE NAME OF OUR CHAMBERS CASHIER THROUGH MONEY-GRAM OR WESTERN UNION TRANSFER AS AN INTERNATIONAL CLIENT HENCE PAYING THROUGH ACCOUNT WILL CAUSE DELAY CONSIDERING THE TIME MANDATE GIVEN BY THE BANK AUTHORITY.

PAYMENT INSTRUCTION/DETAILS.

RECEIVER - MARK UKACHI.
ADDRESS: 22 RUE DE LA PAIX LOME TOGO.
AMOUNT $ $2,510.00)

THIS IS IN LINE WITH THIS FIRM ACT FOR PROCEEDINGS OF THIS KIND.

WE ARE AT YOUR SERVICE.

BEST REGARD,

CHARLES KONE, ESQ.
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY.
ROYAL TRUST CHAMBERS LAW BAR ASSOCIATES OFFICE.
+228 99 46 08 36

20170210001016-5fe44cea-me.jpg

Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:15 am

Attn.

Your opinion is acceptable. The reason this, western union is faster. I hope you received power of attorney I sent to you in my first mail. It is very impairment you fill it and send to bank to enable me act upon and stand as your legal representative here in Lome high court for your fund inheritance. It will also give me power to stand and sign every necessary document on your behalf.

Blow is account information.

BANK NAME: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE-TOGO
ACCOUNT NAME: ETS E AND P
ACCOUNT NO: 043615000001 16
IBAN TG53 TG13 8010 0904 3615 0000 0116
BANK SWIFT CODE: ATTGTGTGXXX
BANK CODE: TG138 01009
BANK ADDRESS: HEDZRANAWOE ASSIYEYE DER EGLISE LOME, TOGO

As soon as you pay it tomorrow as you said update me and remember to attach payment slip for confirmation of your payment.

Your urgent attention is highly appreciated.
Barrister Charles Kone (ESQ)

thomasphilips00@hotmail.com

Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:46 pm

Dear ,

How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you.

Please,can you let me the situation of things if you are able to communicate with the bank as I told you because I am worried over you silence to me, please update me.

I wait for urgent respond.

Thomas Philips
+228 92954795

Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:28 pm

Attn: ,

You promise to make the payment two days ago up till now I have not heard from you, what is really happen?

Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:30 pm

In respect to your letter.I have been in this office for years now,working with different people in diffident country. If a benefit of doubt is not given in a business then there would not be a business, partnership, and one interest, thereby the world at large stands the chance of a never-seen global economy meltdown. why am I saying this because the account I sent to you,I have work with it for long time without complain. Hence I shall proceed to the institution with necessary legal papers to effect a change of beneficiary status. I charge you to declare your interest NOW and do the needful!.The inheritance matter at hand is a serious issue that requires utmost attention.Like I told you in my last mail,try and fill the power of attorney you have I hope and send to bank immediately.

I therefore look forward to hearing from you sooner with the necessary payment information as it required to commence work on your behalf for the transfer.

Call me as soon as you receive this mail.

Blow is another payment account details:

BANK NAME: BTCI( BANQUE TOGOLAISE POUR LE COMMERCE ET L'INDUSTRIE )
ACCOUNT NAME: ANYICO INVESTMENT
IBAN: TG80 370240104602318510010115
SWIFT: BTCITGTG
ADDRESS: 169 BD DU 13 JANVIER LOME TOGO

Charles Kone, LLB
+228 9946 0536

Phone:
+22899460536
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)

thomasphilips00@hotmail.com

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:30 am

Dear ,

Thank for your response.

I write to inform you that I want to bank yesterday to confirm what is really going on over our issue and the bank director told me that they have respond to you since last week and their are waiting for some confirmation document from you to transfer the fund into your account.

Please can you update what is going because I did not understand anything again,please remember I bring you into this business do not count me off.

I wait for your quick response.

Thomas
+22892954795

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:08 pm

I have been waiting for your update mail to enable me get the required document from high court on your behalf.

I wait for your quick response.

Barrister Charles Kone
Post a reply