Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

JerryCyprus2016@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jerrycyprusfarwellattorneyatlaw@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:07 pm

Jerry Cyprus Farwell (Farwell & Associates, Attorney At law)
566 Brooks Street, Menlo Park, Pretoria P O Box 36626, Menlo Park 01059 Docex 22, Pretoria
Tell: + 27793558511
Fax: + 27862440783

To: Date: 02/11/2017

Sir,

Your email has been received and I was very shocked when I saw your message which I don’t really know what that means with regards to the payment I can remember that this is the second time you have said this to me.

Your letter has been forwarded to First National Bank (FNB) South Africa and also to the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) office of the governor, but I went to the bank to confirm the account and meet with the Director of the bank, which they also advise me that the two (2) bank account you have for payment is still good to receive the fee.

What was the reason for the money to bounce off the target account I need an answer from your bank Manager.

I don’t understand when you said that your bank Manager told you that the payment bounced off of the target account what is going on with the payment? I must let you know that I am not happy with you, the two (2) bank account you have is still okay, so for that I WILL NOT send to you any more account for this payment, to avoid cancellation of your approved fund of U$D45,000,000.00 as unclaimed payment.

As a matter of urgency I will advise you to precede immediately for the payment through western Union Money Transfer the requested attorney fee with the below Name that is the only way you can send the money:

RECEIVER, S NAME: MRS: BAYIHA MARIE NICOLE
DESTINATION: SOUTH AFRICA

I will advise you to make up your mind if you are willing to receive this payment or we should go ahead for the cancellation of the approved payment, I need an immediate answer to this question without any further delay to fulfil your financial obligation require from or payment will be cancelled legally and your name will be removed from our database as the beneficiary and the Next of Kin of the approved fund, which means I will not waste my time in dealing with you as I am not in any way begging or forcing you to pay my Attorney fee.

If there is any further clarification you require, please do not hesitate to contact me urgently.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Have a Nice day
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:58 pm

566 Brooks Street, Menlo Park, Pretoria P O Box 36626, Menlo Park 01059 Docex 22, Pretoria
Tell: +27793558511
Fax: +27862440783

To: Date: 02/25/2017

Sir,

Your email has been received and I am very sorry for my late in replying to your email, is due to I was out of South Africa and just came and saw your email about the bank account for the payment.

I understand from you that your need another account to send the money since the other two accounts did not go, here is the new bank account for the money transfer.

NEDBANK
SOUTH AFRICA
ACCOUNT NO: 184003XXXX
CODE: 184041
SWIFT CODE: NEDSZAJJ
ACCOUNT NAME: NOSIPHO YVONNE N.

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:
13 RIVONIA ROAD, SANDOWN, 2196, GAUTENG
SOUTH AFRICA.
TELEPHONE: +27724266289

Tell: +27793558511
Fax: +27862440783

Sir,

I am very sorry to inform you that the entire mistake is from the FNB bank SWIFT CODE FIRNZAJJ: which has cost the entire problem on the payment transfer of the fee U$D8, 500, please accept my apologies.

The problem is from the BAD Swift Code (FIRNZAJJ) and the GOOD ONE IS (FIRNZAJJXXX) for your country USA.

Please kindly note that entire mistake has been corrected with the new bank Swift Code: FIRNZAJJXXX which I must give big thanks to you and your bank Manager for the information that makes this payment bounced off of the target account which means your country need a bank Swift Code with XXX at the bank like this (FIRNZAJJXXX) so now I can understand from you and your bank Manager why the payment bounced off of the target account.

I advise you as matter of urgency to proceed immediately and resend the money into this First National Bank (FNB) Account and send to me hard copy of the transfer so that I can get all the payment transfer documents in your Name like I said I am so sorry for all the problems and delays that I may have cost you this time in receiving your approved payment.

I prefer to receive the payment of my legal fee of U$D8, 500 only via payment by swift bank to bank transfer into the FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB) account enclose with this email, required data of new account.

Bank Name: First National Bank (FNB)
Bank Address: Northgate Shop Ctr, Northumberland Ave, North Riding, Randburg, 2162 South Africa.
Bank Account Number: 62351108892
Bank Swift Code: FIRNZAJJXXX
Bank Account Name: Bayiha Marie Nicole

Beneficiary Address: 37 Bavitana Complex,
North-Riding,
South Africa.
Phone: +27638502160

Profile Elements:
Nosipho Chocho / nosipho.chocho
Set to Private

Phone:
+27724266289
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodacom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.patrickdube20177@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:21 pm

FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB)
Physical address: FOURWAYS MALL, BRYANSTON, SANDTON, 2191
Postal address: PO BOX 6, BRYANSTON, 2021
South Africa. Date: 02-25-2017

Tele: +27 640011457
Fax: +27 865148253

Attention:

How are you this morning, hoping you are fine?

I am still yet to receive any of your I.D. book or your passport till now as you have promise me that your passport will arrive in 3 - 4 weeks’ time and is more then 3 - 4 weeks.

I will like inform you that the attorney came to our office this morning to confirm with the issues of the Bank Account for the payment of his attorney fee of U$D8, 500, and after the proper investigation with our Account department find out that there was a problem with the Bank Swift Code which has been fixe for the transfer of the attorney fee.

Note that the attorney shall send to you the Account with the NEW bank Swift Code which is FIRNZAJJXXX as has been approved from the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) office of the governor.

You are hereby adviser to contact your Attorney Barrister Jerry Cyprus for this latest development and also try and get back to as soon as you have received this email.

Do try your best to pay the attorney fees so that he can help us with the signing of all the transfer documents of this fund approved fund U$D45, 000,000.00 in your name as the beneficiary.

Awaiting your prompt feedback

Much Regards

Mr. Patrick Dube
Director: Foreign Remittance Department
For: International Transfer First National Bank (FNB) South Africa.

Hours
Sales and order enquiries: 08h00-17h00 (Mon - Fri)
Support: 08h00-19h00 (Mon - Fri) + 08h00-17h00 (Sat) + 08h00-13h00 (Sun)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:43 pm

Sir,

Your email has been receiving now thanks.

Kindly Make USE of this bank Account by swift transfer with the FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB) bank account enclose with this email.

Please send to me a hard copy of the transfer as soon as you make the payment.

Bank Address: Northgate Shop Ctr, Northumberland Ave, North Riding, Randburg, 2162 South Africa.
Bank Account Number: 6235110XXXX

Beneficiary Address:
North-Riding,
South Africa.
Phone:

If there is any further clarification you require, please do not hesitate to contact me urgently.

Have a Nice day.

Yours Sincerely

Barrister Jerry Cyprus
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mr.patrickdube20177@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:46 pm

FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB)
Physical address: FOURWAYS MALL, BRYANSTON, SANDTON, 2191
Postal address: PO BOX 6, BRYANSTON, 2021
South Africa. Date: 02-26-2017

Tele: +27 640011457
Fax: +27 865148253

Attention:

Thanks for your Email.

I hope to hear from you soon the outcome with the attorney fee and when he will be coming for the signing of all the transfer documents of this fund approved fund U$D45, 000,000.00 in your name as the beneficiary.

Please do also let me know as soon as you send his attorney fee so that I will inform the Account department.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: JerryCyprus2016@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:14 pm

To: Date: 02/27/2017

Sir,

Thank you for your email, hope you are fine?

Kindly Make USE of this bank Account by swift transfer with the FIRST NATIONAL BANK (FNB) bank account enclose with this email.

Please send to me a hard copy of the transfer as soon as you make the payment.

Bank Account Number: 6235110XXXX
Global Code: 250655

Beneficiary Address: ,
North-Riding,
South Africa.
Phone:

Have a Nice day.

Yours Sincerely

Barrister Jerry Cyprus
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:04 pm

Sir,

Your email I have received.

I advise you as matter of urgency to send me hard copy of the transfer as it will enable me to proceed immediately to the First National Bank (FNB) and get all the documents ready before Friday when the money will get into the account.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: JerryCyprus2016@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:36 pm

Sir,

Thanks for your email.

Can you please send to me the E-mail notice that you have received from your bank as that will help me to proceed immediately with the documents before the money will get into the FNB bank account, as I will like your payment to be transfer into your bank as soon as the fee hit the account.

I advise you as matter of urgency to send me the E-mail notice that you have.

Have a Nice day, please do not hesitate to contact me urgently.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.