Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Car wrap scam - part 3

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

therrienvernell46@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:33 pm

Hello, how are you doing. I got your email with the provided
information. i will like to get you updated and come to an agreement
before we proceed with any further arrangement. Our financier is going
to handle the payment of your service by issuing out a check for the
amount of ( $1,998.00 ) that will cover both your FIRST WEEK upfront
payment ($400) and the materials fund ($1498), the check will be
written in your NAME and will be MAIL to the address as provided by
you.

THESE ARE WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO WITH THE CHECK FUND:

INSTRUCTION
1....You are to deduct $400 for your upfront payment for the 1st week.

2....You are to WESTERN UNION the remaining fund ( $1,598 ) on the
check for the MATERIALS to be used in wrapping your vehicle to the
graphic installer expert info.

3....The Wrap-Technician Decal / Graphic-Expert Installer will visit
you in order to take size of your vehicle and will also ask for the
MATERIALS fund from you when needed in order to get your vehicle wrap
when both of you must have agree on a DATE to wrap the vehicle.

Yours Faithfully,
HIRING MANAGER.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

baby.love4@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:47 pm

I'M DOING EVERYTHING AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, BUT PLEASE DO NOT BE ANGRY. I UNDERSTAND YOU. I HUMBLE APOLOGIZE FOR YOU TO WRITE AN EMAIL TO LEONARD FOR APOLOGY, AND EVERYBODY WHO MIGHT HAVE KNOWN YOU THROUGH OUR COMMUNICATIONS. AND EXCUSE ME FOR REMINDING YOU, I UNDERSTAND YOUR POSITION, TODAY I DEFEND YOU, WITH DUE RESPECT TO YOU AND YOUR WORDS, THIS IS NOT TO CRITICIZE PLEASE, IS TO THINK AS YOU DO. I'M CONSCIOUS AND REALISTIC. I'M DOING EVERYTHING I CAN. THE FULFILLMENT OF THIS ROLE REQUIRES AN UNDERSTANDING, IN LINE WITH OUR OPERATING PRINCIPLE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION. IN FULFILLING PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION POLITELY WITH THEM PLEASE. I TENDER MY VERY LONG APOLOGY TOWARD THIS.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smtleonard507@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:34 pm

Good day to you sir,
I would like to have a clear info's, in which you've already aware as far as
everything required.

I am not taking your work for granted sir. I am happy for your confident
and trust in me, I humbly apologize, and we have know you through Nick.
I shall make all the possible best to meet up soonest.
As matter of fact, i am so much eager to hear from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smtleonard507@yahoo.com baby.love4@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:37 pm

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR,
I WILL RESPONSE IN A WAY WHICH IS ALWAYS HUMAN. FROM ALL THE INFORMATION GATHERED. I APOLOGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I HAVE MADE A FANTASTIC CONTRIBUTIONS PROPERLY THIS TIME TO A FANTASTIC REASONS. I CANNOT DISCLOSE WITH MY CLIENT COMMUNICATIONS TO THIRD PARTY. WHATEVER INFORMATION WE SHARED. WHATEVER WE DISCUSS IN PERSON OR IN WRITING WITH ME IN ORDER FOR YOU TO GET HELP CANNOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE ELSE. AND NO ONE CAN MAKE ME TO DISCLOSE IT OUT. IT WOULD BE A VIOLATION OF THE CLIENT PRIVILEGE TO DO SO. YOU KNEW WHAT YOU NEED AND CREDIBILITY SUCH AS IT WAS.

I NEED YOUR TRUST. I INSISTED I WILL MEET THE HIGH LEVEL OF YOUR EXPECTATIONS AT THIS MATTER. I'VE BEEN TREATED VERY UNFAIRLY ON YOUR RESPONSE. I AM SO MUCH A PERSON OF GOOD QUALITY SERVING YOU HUMANLY. I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT MYSELF, YOUR FAMILY, AND MY CAREER. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING THAT WE INTERFERE IN ANY WAY MY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. I GIVE YOU MY HONESTY ALWAYS SERVING YOU. I KNOW THE LEGACY, I KNOW WHAT IS BEHIND ME, AND I KNOW WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM ME, BECAUSE I BELIEVE YOU DESERVE GOOD SERVICE.

I have to send you a letter, I believe you will be sensible of a little gap. But you do clothe it in so exquisite a phrase that it should lose a little of its reality. I have been giving you hope. Yes I hate when your anger. Yes I hate when you attack them because of our communications, that was where I've been working, and get my pay for each Customer directed to them.

If some of what you read do not understand or do not have clear then tell me which is what confuses you and I will clarify but not draw conclusions because I understand that your mood was not good. I felt so ashamed of myself, so angry at myself. Focus on your own feelings without projecting anything onto the other person. This way, You will know that your emotions are honest, and that there’s a good chance that answer will be positive. Life matters. Life is worth living. Don’t get me wrong. Maintain some confidence and self-esteem in your letter. Tell me what you really need to talk about what is going on between the two of us. There are so many unanswered questions in my mind that sometimes it forces me to approach you to get the answers. Because every time you feel bad about something. There is hope, there is always, always hope. Be good try to work together. Honesty can be tough but it's necessary.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smtleonard507@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:41 pm

GOOD MORNING TO YOU SIR,
I DOING A BRILLIANT JOB FOR YOU. I AM TRYING TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOU AS A RESPECT, I CONFIDENT SURE ARRIVE TO SUCCESS WHICH WE'RE ON IT NOW TO ENABLE THE CHECK SEND TO YOU BY THIS WEEK. YOU'VE TO RESEND YOUR INFO'S DATA ONCE AGAIN. BUT RIGHT NOW I HAVE FOUND IN THE SCENE YOU ARE COMMUNICATING WITH SOME ONE ELSE OUTSIDE OUR DISCUSSIONS, CALL THEMSELVES CAR WRAPPING, AND YOU SEEK TO WORK FOR THEM. THINGS YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO. FROM THE INFORMATION GATHERED BE VERY VERY CAREFUL MY DEAR AND BE WISE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. I AM NOT HARD TO DEAL WITH, IF YOU CAN WORK WITH HONESTY AND WITHOUT ANY INTERFERENCE FROM ANY CORNER AND YOU HAVE TO ENSURE IT WITH DUE DISCUSSION WITH ME.

, I HAVE THE APPROPRIATE LEVEL OF PROFESSIONAL SKILLS TO GUIDE YOU AND TO DO THAT WORK, WITH KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR SAFETY, BECAUSE I HAD SEVERAL ENCOUNTERS. I HAVE STAFF PROPERLY TRAINED, DELIVER ON COMMITMENTS. ACT IN THE BEST INTEREST OF MY CLIENT, AND I'M THERE IN PLACE SYSTEMS MAINTAIN AND REVIEW SYSTEMS OF WORK TO MAKE AN ONGOING COMMITMENT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT, TO ENSURE THAT WORK IS ADEQUATELY SUPERVISED AT THE CONCLUSSION OF THE WORK. KINDLY AVOID SETBACK PLS.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smtleonard507@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:34 pm

GOOD MORNING SIR,
FROM INFORMATIONS YOU MUST UNDERSTOOD WHEN THE TIME ARRIVED WHY YOU'VE BEEN INVOLVED WITH FRAUD. OPINIONS HAVE CONSISTENTLY STATED THAT ALL CLIENTS IDENTITIES ARE CONSIDERED CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY NOT BE REVEALED TO THIRD PARTIES. AS DESCRIBED IN PRIVACY POLICY WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE OF ABUSE OF USE OF SERVICE OR VIOLATE ANY OF THE RULES. THE SERVICE IS CONTROLLED AND OPERATED FROM ITS FACILITIES UNDER U.S.JUSTICE DEPARTMENT.

I GOT A LOT OF LETTER'S BOTH FROM AUTHORITIES, WITH HEAVY INSTRUCTIONS, AND ACTIONS TO BE CARRIED OUT SOON. WE KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS THE LAW, BY DOING WHAT THE LAW REQUIRES LOOKING AT THE PATTERNS AND TRYING TO MAKE THE DETERMINATION WHEN IT WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE. THEY MUST FOUND REASONS BEHIND YOUR FRAUD DEALING WITH UNREGISTED AND CRIMINAL CAR WRAPPING OVER THE INTENET FRAUDULENT. YOU MUST PAY PRICE FOR JUSTICE AS IT REQUIRED BY OFAC FOR SUCH CRIMINAL ACT. AND HOW THOSE DETAILS GETS TO YOU. MEANWHILE,YOUR INFO'S DATA HAD BEEN PLACE ONHOLD TO FBI, BEEN MONITORE FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATIONS AND VIOLATION OF LAW IN THE LAND AND YOU WILL LOST YOUR DIGNITY AS AN AMERICA CITIZEN.

I AM ONLY TRYING TO PRORECT MY LEGAL INTEREST AND PERSONALITY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE MY CERTIFICATE. I AM DEEPLY HONOURED AND DELIGHTED WITH RESPECTS.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smtleonard507@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:20 am

GOOD MORNING TO YOU SIR,
WE'VE JUST CALL OFF FROM THE AUTHORITY THIS MORNING. YOU ALWAYS FINDS EXCUSE NOT MOVE AHEAD. THE CONSTITUTION WAS PASSED BY THE CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY ON 26 NOV 1949 AND IS FULLY APPLICABLE SINCE 26 JAN 1950. THERE ARE NO NEWER AMENDMENTS UNTIL DEC 1996. THE METHOD OF SELECTION WAS TO BE DETERMINED BY CONSULTATION.

THE REQUIREMENT SECURITY ISSUED OR GUARANTEED, TO MAINTAINS DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS ISSUED BY THE PROPER IDENTIFIED CLIENT. AFTER INVESTIGATIONS. THE AUTHORITY WE COME FOR YOU FOR FURTHER DETAILS IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE US WITH THE DETAILS YOUR MESSAGES WHO CONTACT YOU FROM AUTO WRAP, AND WHO WAS SENDING YOU MESSAGES WITH ANOTHER CAR WRAPPING ENTITY?

ITS MY DUTY TO PROTECT OUR CLIENT. I HAVE 100% RIGHT TO INVOLVE SUCH COMMUNICATIONS TO JUSTICE DEPARTMENT TO ENSURE THAT WORK IS ADEQUATELY SUPERVISED UNDER INSURANCE REGULATORY BOARD EXCEPT. MY REPUTATION WILL NEVER BE COMPROMISED FOR ANYTHING.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

therrienvernell46@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello, sorry to get back to you this late. we will like to know if you
are still interested in the car wrap promo. Do get back to us A.S.A.P
so we process your payment package first thing tomorrow (on Monday
morning).

Thank you for your understanding.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smtleonard507@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:35 pm

GOOD MORNING TO YOU,
I HAVE TO INFORM YOU THAT IT IS YOUR FAULT AS I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR ISSUE BY VIOLATING LAW AT AUTO WRAP, YOU FAILED TO GET ANY SUITABLE REPLY FROM BOTH YOU AND PEOPLE INVOLVED FOR THE FOLLOWING MATTERS THAT WAS ILLEGAL. HOWEVER AGAIN, YOUR URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED FOR CLARIFICATIONS BEFORE AUTHORITIES ACT, EVERY DETAILS AND COMMUNICATIONS HAD BEEN MONITORED, TO KNOW YOUR REASONS BEHIND SUCH ACT BY YOU. I AM PUTTING ALL MY BEST THAT I WISH.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

smtleonard507@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:11 pm

As an American citizen who cares deeply about our country, if there are issues that have less to do with the specifics of some legislative proposal or battle or go to core questions about our values and ideals, and if I think that it's necessary or helpful for me to defend those ideals, We've examine your emails and your contact info's with fbi, They will get intouch with you, if you fail provide those details of people behind your communications trying to damage our company policy. After thanksgiving you, you must face the action by law if you fail
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.