Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

junk@online.nl

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

junk@online.nl

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:26 pm

Received: from User ([74.198.17.137])
by to5email4.gprs.rogers.com (Sentrion-MTA-4.3.1/Sentrion-MTA-4.3.1) with SMTP id t3SAgZTZ016860;
Tue, 28 Apr 2015 06:42:37 -0400
Message-Id: <201504281042.t3SAgZTZ016860@to5email4.gprs.rogers.com>
Reply-To: <processingdepartment@yandex.com>
Subject: PAYMENT APPROVED

Dear Beneficiary,

Please we are sorry for the delay in contacting you all this while, your Winning / Inheritance fund has been successfully credited through ATM CARD with your approve fund of US$5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollars) Please reconfirm your full name, delivery address and telephone number for claim.

I am waiting for your quick response to this notice.

Thanks for your cooperation.

REGARDS,
MR. STANLEY PHILLIPS
DIRECTOR FUND TRANSFER / ATM CARD PROCESSING UNIT
ZENITH BANK PLC
PHONE: +2348169535199

PHONE: +2348169535199
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

stanleyphillips@fairwayad.com processingdepartment@yandex.co

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:49 am

Same reply to E-mail address:
Dear Beneficiary,

Your inheritance fund has been credited through ATM CARD with your approved fund of US$5,000,000.00 (Five Million United State Dollars) Please we are sorry for the delay in contacting you all this while; the ATM CARD is ready for use in your name.

The BANK is waiting for the reconfirmation of your delivery details as listed below for the Delivery of your ATM CARD to you at your doorstep, and it will interest you to know that it will take the bank three days to deliver the ATM CARD to you as you desire upon reconfirmation of your delivery details as listed below.

Full Name:__________
Delivery Address:____
Phone Number:____

You are to revert to this email notice immediately to enhance speed delivery of your ATM CARD to you at your doorstep.

Thanks for your cooperation.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Mr. Stanley Phillips,
The Director Foreign Remittance Department
Zenith Bank Plc
Call: +234-8180 409158

HEADER:
Return-Path: <stanleyphillips@fairwayad.com>
Received: from localhost ([182.50.144.14])
Reply-To: "Inheritance Fund" <processingdepartment@yandex.com>
To:
Subject: Dear Beneficiary,Your Payment is Ready. Reply ASAP

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.242.119.84<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

About: stanleyphillips@fairwayad.com
Domain Name: FAIRWAYAD.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS73.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS74.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientRenewProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 06-apr-2016
Creation Date: 02-feb-2016
Expiration Date: 02-feb-2017
Registrant Name: maxwell chika
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 21 adeniyi jones, alan avenue
Registrant City: umuahia
Registrant State/Province: abia
Registrant Postal Code: 2341
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.8036455772
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: delightedchika@yahoo.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com

Skype ID's for: delightedchika@yahoo.com
Maxwell Delight - Abuja, Nigeria
maxwell.delight

Maxwell Chika - Owerri, Imo, Nigeria
delightedchika

Capture.PNG

Profile Elements:
Chika Chika / DelightedChika
Active on February 28th, 2016.
CEO & Founder at Mighty Wolf Pictures

Studied at Livingstone College
Past: Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri

Lives in Lagos, Nigeria
Photography · Programming · Web design · Web development
EDUCATION

Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri
2013 to 2015 · Owerri, Imo

Livingstone College
Class of 2010 · Lagos, Nigeria
CURRENT CITY AND HOMETOWN
Lagos, Nigeria
Current city
Umuahia
Hometown

OTHER PLACES LIVED
Chelmsford, Essex
Moved on February 2, 2014

CONTACT INFORMATION
Website
http:/ /www.wizkhalifa.com/ol_chika
BASIC INFORMATION
Interested In
Men and Women

ABOUT CHIKA
A rose doesn't say I smell good... However, in a nutshell, words that describe me the best: Sharp, Honest, Eye-Catching, Classy, Thoughtful, Charismatic & Tactful, vibrant, intelligent, energetic and delightful. I am emotionally balanced & stable, successful in my professional life, healthy person , love my family and friends. Having said all that, I still believe that words are easy...actions speak much louder.
FAVORITE QUOTES
What goes around comes around.

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Phone Number:
+2348180409158
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd (Etisalat)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: fairwayad.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:50 pm

The fake site is impersonating Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: junk@online.nl

Unread postby El Capitan Borracho » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:04 am

...and it is already dead and not coming back :)
El Capitan Borracho
Junior survivor

Re: junk@online.nl

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:57 pm

The Transfer Arrangement Of Your Delayed Fund Transfer.
People
Processing Department <processingdepartment@aol.com> Today at 19:39
Message body
Barclays logo
1-3, Haymarket Towers, Humberstone Gate,
Leicester LE1 1WA, UK

Dear Sir,

In our quest to find out the reason why your fund has been delayed in payment for so long, It was discovered that your fund has virtually been over five years of none payment. To this effect, we also discovered that it was as a result of incompetency from some unqualified staffs who out of their self / selfish interest has decided to use this medium to extort monies from beneficiaries. By this they have seized some beneficiaries file.

However, after this discovery through my good office, I have decided to first contact you in order to agree with you on the processing and / brought forward of your file to the current batch of beneficiaries whose funds are about to be paid / transferred according to the world bank group regulatory rule. If you are willing and interested to join this batch, please kindly furnish me with your information and a copy of fund approval documents which you have already. To be precise, send copy of Certificate Of Fund Approval and also Certificate of Contract Agreement.

With this, I will forward your file to the appropriate office where it will be processed immediately. But if you do not have the documents mentioned and wish to have them, just respond immediately for further arrangement of how you will procure them immediately. For Frther communication, please contact us @ (barclaygroupplc@accountant.com).

Thanks for your co-operation,

Ms Pamela Roy Breeley
Personal Assistant To The
Group Chairman Barclays Bank Plc
England United Kingdom
Tel: +448713583647

Phone:
+448713583647
Number billable as premium rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

barclaygroupplc@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:25 pm

1-3, Haymarket Towers, Humberstone Gate,
Leicester LE1 1WA, UK

Dear

Since you do not have the legal documents and you want to claim your fund, all you need to do is to contact this very lawyer and he will help you procure the legal documents at a very reduced official rate. He is my lawyer and I have spoken with him on your behalf and he asked me to send his email contact to you so that you will contact him to enable both of you discuss on how he will get it done for you. His name and email contact is as follows:

Name: Mr John Benson
Email: (advocatejohnbenson@email.com)

Contact him immediately and tell him that I Mrs Pamela Roy Breeley has directed you to him and he will definitely attend to you. Note, his charges are very reasonable and considerate and above all, I have spoken to him concerning you. He will as well swear and affidavit of claim here in the Royal Court of Justice in your names and will stand in for you as your lawyer and do all the legal signings here in the bank on your behalf. Contact him and get back to me.

Thanks for your co-operation,

Ms Pamela Roy Breeley
Personal Assistant To The
Group Chairman Barclays Bank Plc
England United Kingdom
Tel: +448713583647

Header:
Return-Path: <barclaygroupplc@accountant.com>
Received: from [197.242.104.225] ([197.242.104.225]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa05.server.lan [10.76.45.6]) (via HTTP);
Mon, 30 Jul 2018 12:50:52
Subject: Your Message Acknowledged... Act Accordingly And Get Back To Me.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 197.242.104.225<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

advocatejohnbenson@email.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:36 pm

Dear

Yes, Mrs Pamela Roy Breeley has told me about you yesterday and I asked her to direct you to me through my email contact. Yes I can do it for you but like as Mrs Pamela has expressed to you in the letter that was attached to your message to me, it will cost you some money because the documents will be procured with a legal / stipulated charges from the various offices where they will be procured, also according to the legal procedures, an affidavit will be sworn on your behalf too since you will not be present here in UK to do the necessary signings by your self. It means I will take charges of all of that.

In effect, you will have to quickly forward your particulars such as your ID, direct residential / contact address, your occupation to enable me commence. Because Mrs Pamela has spoken about you to me, I will take just a little amount, I mean I will take only just the fees for the procurement of the legal documents and swearing of affidavit of claim but when you receive your fund, you can then pay me for my charges. The court affidavit and the procurement of the other two legal documents will only cost you 1,480 Euros but according to the legal right and procedures, you can first pay part of the fee and latter balance up. So send your particulars as listed above and then I will direct you on how you will send the fee when I have commenced the process. Mrs Pamela has told me to be fast in the process, therefore you are advised to quickly respond attaching your information as stated. I wait to hear from you.

Always at your service,

Mr John Benson
Senior Lawyer
Summit House, 13 High Street,
London, E11 2AA United Kingdom

Header:
Return-Path: <advocatejohnbenson@email.com>
Received: from [197.255.171.38] ([197.255.171.38]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan [10.76.45.9]) (via HTTP);
Tue, 31 Jul 2018 10:33:45
Subject: Response From Barrister John Benson.

<b>ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report</b><br>Originating IP: 197.255.171.38<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto <a href="https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=197.255.171.38"> ipTRACKERonline</a>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:46 am

Dear

I am sorry that I could not convert it to the United Sates currency, it is equivalent to $1,730.05 in the United Sates currency. But why did you not attach your details/ particulars as I stated in my last message to you. I did ask you to attach your ID such as your International passport or company Id or drivers license and your contact address and your occupation to enable me commence fully. I am waiting for your urgent action on this if really you want us o work together. respond as soon as you receive this message. Note, I shall direct you on how you will send the fee but before then, send your particulars to eneble me commence first.

Always at your service,

Mr John Benson
Senior Lawyer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:24 pm

Dear

I have been off to the various offices where the legal documents will be procured in order to find out their mode of payment and they have directed me to their agent. The bank information of the agent is as follows:

AC/C NAME MARCUS O.
BANK NAME: LLOYDS BANK
A/C NO: 4805XXXX
BALHAM BOX3 BX1 1LT
SORT CODE: 308468
IBAN: GB18LOYD 3084684805XXXX
BIC: LOYDGB21770
ADDRESS 16 HENRIETTA ST
COVENT GARDEN WC2E 8QH LONDON

Transfer the said fee and then forward the payment slip to me as evidence and the documents will be ready on or before Tuesday next week. I am waiting for your response attaching the payment slip.

However, I have asked you to forward your details such as your ID, contact address and your occupation to enable me commence fully. Note, these information will be required both in the offices and also at the Royal Court of Justice where an affidavit of claim will be sworn on your behalf. So go ahead and forward both your particulars and also the payment slip of the said $1,730. Waiting for your quick attention and reply on this.

Always at your service,

Mr John Benson
Senior Lawyer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:00 am

Dear

Ok, we wait for the copy of the payment slip but my question is why do you refuse to send your data as I have requested? Send them to me first or send it together with the payment slip as the case may be. Waiting

Always at your service,

Mr John Benson
Senior Lawyer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.