Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Military scam

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dennisonkent@yahoo.co.jp - info@mail.com

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:03 am

consignment trunk box

reply-to: dennisonkent@yahoo.co.jp

HEADER
Received: from User ([217.40.171.130]) by winona-e-solutions.co.uk with MailEnable ESMTP; Tue, 17 Apr 2012 17:15:08 +0100
Reply-To: <dennisonkent@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Goodday

TRACED EMAIL
IP address country: United Kingdom
IP address state: York
IP address city: Cleckheaton
ISP of this IP: British Telecommunications

Hello my good friend ,

I am Colonel Brian D. Kent, an officer of the U.S Army. I just moved to Afghanistan from Iraq as one of the last batch that just left, During my services in Iraq, I was been able to secure Three Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollar($3.5 million U.S Dollars) which is my own share of the money we shared among ourselves that belong to Saddem Hussein and his family. i have carefully arrange the said fund in a military consignment trunk box.

I want to hand over this funds to a Trust Worthy Person that we help me keep it safe, till am back from the Camp in Afghanistan in september 2012,could you be trusted? kindly send me your name and mobile number for easy communication.

You will find the story of this money on the web address below. After we have submitted the remaining part http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2967029.stm
Please kindly keep this transaction Confidential because I am still serving in the Military camp in Afghanistan.

Col. Brian D. Kent
United States Marine Corps. Kabul
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

anitageorge@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby Bluefox » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:25 am

Soldier Scam

HEADER
Received: from [31.109.149.12] (port=55153 helo=User)
by server42534x.masterweb.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.77)
(envelope-from <anitageorge@yahoo.co.jp>)
id 1SJXpn-0005rd-QT; Mon, 16 Apr 2012 05:22:17 +0700
Reply-To: <anitakirkiraq@yahoo.co.jp>

TRACED EMAIL
IP address: 31.109.149.12
IP address country: United Kingdom
IP address state: London, City of
IP address city: London
ISP of this IP: T-Mobile (UK) Limited

Greetings,

I know you will be surprise to read my email I got your contact from your Email domain, apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to reply back to me

because based on what is going on in the internet world one has to be very careful because a lot of scammer are out there to scam innocent citizen and this

has made it very difficult for people to believe anything that comes through the internet but this is a different case.
lf you willing to show me your honest and trust i think i will be able to work with you. Am an American and you should be rest assure that i cannot be

involved in scam.

My name is Capt. Anita George , a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC MedicalTeam, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq. Although the

war has ended but i was among of those that were as to stay behind because of my profession.
I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving
under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.

Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons please visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have an insight what I

intend to share with you, believing that it would be of your interest one-way or the other.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
http://www.jonathanforeman.com/military ... chest.html

Also, could you get back to me having visited the above website to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding. I must

say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you discontinue and decides to expose it to the public. In this regards,

I will not hold back to say that the essence of this message is strictly for mutual benefit between you and I and nothing more.

I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards, meanwhile, could you send me an email confirming that you have visited the site and that you

have understood my intentions? I will like you to get back to me with the following information.
1. Full Name
2. Address
3.Occupation
4.Age
I do not need your telephone number because i cannot call you, we can only communicate through email.Iraq been a terrorist country all phone calls are been

recorded and monitored for investigation purposes: No Phone call yet.
I will await your thoughts via my email.
Bluefox
Retired moderator.

sgt.crystal34@gmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu May 10, 2012 12:46 am

Crystal Johnson sgt.crystal34@gmail.com

From 4pp l.com:
crysta

am sgt.crystal and i want us to be business friends,i will appreciate if you accept my friendship and Please kindly write to me through my email address,so that i can tell you little more about myself. my email,sgt.crystal34@gmail.com
I will be expecting to ready your message in my id email address.
Sincerely

Email: (very bad copy/paste job)

My dear friend.
Thanks for your reply , am happy that i meet someone like you in this business transaction, i really apprecaite the concern which you
show to me toward the money i wanted to entrust to you which is $4.5 million dollars and 30% of the money belongs to you and my own
70% will be under your care, and i will like the money to be invested in real estate business. but if you have another of investment that will
profit us kindly tell me.
Morover i will like you to send me your mobile number,. occupation,age,address so that i will tell you more details about the money
also am sending my working military identity card for you because your y rightful partner in this business transaction.
thanks for your co-operation
waiting for your reply
sgt crystal johnson

Ip Address: 10.112.38.231 (Private)

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

SGT. D. VAN ESS sgtvaness@newyork.usa.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri May 18, 2012 2:20 am

Interesting email address, name doesn`t match either

From flirt box: Moriswhite (47) from USA

Spam:
My name is sgt.moris white i am AMERICA SOLDIER,serving in the MILITARY with the ARMY'3RD ID.i am 47 years old i am a catholic and very honest person.i am presently out of state for a peace keeping mission in AFGHANISTAN.but will be back home in four months. I have an oil deal for you . Regards Sgt.white

Email:
FROM AFGHANISTAN, (One passionate appeal)‏

Dear Friend,

My name is SSgt, MORGAN LOUIS. I am an American soldier with Swissbackground, serving in the military with the army 3rd infantry I have be redeployed to Kabul Afghanistan base and I am communicating with you from Afghanistan base.

I am soliciting your kind assistance for a mutual benefit to move fund out of here to your care,The sum of ($16.5 MILLION U.S DOLLARS)sixteen million united state dollars to you,as far as i can be rest assured that my share will be safe in your care till my return back home.

Source of money:Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels during a rescue operation, and it was agreed by other foreigner's and I that some part of this money be shared among both of us before informing anybody about it since both of us saw the money first. I know that this was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risk we have taken with our lives in this hell hole.(Oh do tell ... from your comfortable internet cafe stool). Of which my brother in-law was killed by a road side bomb last week. For more information you can view website for confirmation;

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxx

The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British contact working here and his office enjoy some immunity,I was able to move the money to a security company in United Kingdom as a diplomatic baggage to be transported by United Nations diplomatic unit to my home before I was redeployed to Afghanistan base. The said consignments and its contents are now with the diplomatic office in the United Kingdom with the security company as a courier services. the urgency is that the courier service have notify me the intention to return the consignments and it content back to the origin base which is AFGHANISTAN, if I cannot provide them a recipes to the package within 14 working days.

The moment I am sure that you are willing to assist me, and keep the consignments in your care till my return. I will provide you with detail information and the contact information for the security company for you to contact and make demand for the release of the consignments to you as the beneficiary. I want you to tell me what will be your take on the money for the assistance.

But one passionate appeal is for you not to discuss this matter with anybody, should you have reasons to reject this offer, please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this information will be too bad for us soldiers here. I do not know how long we will remain here, and i have been shot, wounded and survivedtwo suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, (damn ... third time`s the charm I`ve been told) there are other reasons I will mention later which has prompted me to reach out for help, I honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately. Please contact me as soon as possible (sgtvaness@newyork.usa.com ) my only way of communication is email.Yours in Service to the United States, GOD BLESS AMERICA

SSgt, MORGAN LOUIS .

Ip address: 65.49.14.72 Confirmed proxy server
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter

Fela dom feladom2020@gmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:35 am

From 4pp l.com: atorfela, 32, Accra Ghana

Spam:
Dear
I am Captain Fela Dom. I am with the 3rd regiment infantry battalion for peace keeping mission here in Kabul Afghanistan for the United Kingdom Soldier. I am seeking your consent to secure my share of money which we discovered during our open combat with Taliban in their camp last week.
After some exchanging of fire we overpower them and they ran away from their camp. When we get into the camp we discovered some amount of United States dollars which they are using to sponsor their terrorist attacks in
the Country. We tried to set the money on fire but at last we concluded to share the money among ourselves. We have shared the money and I have my own share of $2,000.000.00,
And I packaged my own share in a briefcase and have sent it to the Red-Cross society, because there is no other way out to keep it with me here. I need a good and reliable person, I can trust to secure the money . I have agreed to use the money for a joint business between you and I I intend moving it by diplomatic courier agent means, and I have discussed with agent . A British courier agent who works with the Red- Cross society here because the United Nations has banned the transfer of money out of Afghanistan to protect the terrorism.
If you are interested, reply me back but if you are not interested treat the mail as if you did not receive it (sorry dear, can`t do that)
contact me [ feladom2020@gmail.com]
Many Thanks
Fela Dom

Email:
Dear xxxx

Thank you very much for your mail. Yes I need your assistance, first
United Nation and Afghanistan Government banned not to transfer money
out of Afghanistan there for I package the money in a briefcase and I
would like to move the briefcase that contents that money through
diplomatic courier agent in which I have already discuss with the
agent all that I need now is some information from you so that I will
go and register the briefcase and instruct the courier agent to
deliver the briefcase to you.

Here is the information that I need from you
1 Your full name
2.Your house address
3. Your country name
4. Your Mobile phone number
5.Sex
6.Your age

As soon as I receive this information, I will go and register the
briefcase and instruct the diplomatic courier agent to deliver the
briefcase to you.
But please I would like you to know that the agent did not know the
contents of the briefcase and you will never let the agent know that
the briefcase contents money for a security reason.
When the briefcase come to your care,you and I may use the money for a
joint business due to I know nothing about business and when you
receive the briefcase I will come your country so that you and I will
discuss what to do with the money whether joint business of share it
I am waiting for your mail soonest
Regards
Fela
duckhunter

johnson.sgtcrystal@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:45 pm

On datemefree:

Hello Sir, I decided to contact you through this means because is the only available means for me right now.Internet might not be so good to meet new friends these days, but it is still the best and only way to meet people, and have deals with them from one continent to another. Please get back to me with your email address for details about me,job and reasons why i contact you,or write me on my private email directly.(johnson.sgtcrystal@yahoo.co.uk). Regard, Sgt Crystal Johnson.

Profile elements:

crystal1010
- 31 y/o female
- New York, USA
- English, English, English
- medica
- Have no children

Description:
I'm a woman that is really blessed to have all that life is about but still lacking love from a man. My life is devoted to the ones i used to love and still does alive. I try to give equal attention to health, love, spiritual growth, lifestyle, education, family, friends, entertainment, and all other areas of life. If you know me, you know I am always thinking of others before myself. I'm happiest when everyone around me is happy.

Ideal match description:
I will like to meet:Anyone cool. As Chrissie Hynde said, hv got a smile for everyone I meet. As long as they don't try dragging my Bay, or dropping a bomb on my street lol, that is just by the way ,bt i will prefer some one who is God fearing, lovely, kind, i will also concentrate more on what is inside, that is inner beauty, it doesn't matter how your looks are though but a bit neatness will be appreciated. Am also cool with any distance, all matters is the heart.

Email:

Dear Sir,

Let me start by introducing my self. I am serving as US Army sergeant and formerly part of security to Iraqi Nation and also with Afghanistan as national security adviser to the countries security.

I and some other high ranking Officers made some deal on oil business over there in Iraq before my exit to Afghanistan currently assisting co- General Stanley Mc Chrystal. Presently in states.

The deal worth $55m united states dollars and after we have all share the money I later realize $20.5m which is my personal share of the deal, due to my status as a US General, I can not be able to move this huge funds to my country to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by my country government.

I want you to know that I have make an arrangement with the United Nation security company in Iraq for the movement of the consignment to take this consignment to united nation regional head office in the Mideast which was located in Egypt- Cairo.

I will offer to you 50% from the whole amount and we also have to keep a low profile of communication until we achieve our aims and ultimate goals.

Can you be able to help me receive this huge funds in you name? So that I will continue facilitating the process of moving the boxes to you and please note that we also have to keep this honorable deal a top secret because I do not want anyone to know about it due to my present position in the US Army.

If you know that you will work with me in one accord, then you are to send me your full names, home and office addresses including your private and office telephone numbers. You are to include your age, scan copy of your international passport and id for identification, occupation and marital status.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.

I await your urgent response as soonest as you can.

Best Regard,,
US military base,
Kabul Afghanistan,
Sgt Crystal Johnson

Header:

Received: from [41.130.120.237]
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 06:29:09 +0100 (BST)
From: Sgt Crystal Johnson <johnson.sgtcrystal@yahoo.co.uk>

Originating IP: 41.130.120.237
Originating ISP: Link Egypt
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgt.crystal34@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:03 pm

The picture used by the scammer with the email adress reported by duckhunter above is stolen from http:/ /ourmilitaryheroes.defense.gov/profiles/johnsonc.html - real owner is seargeant Crystal C. Johnson.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Franklyn Munumu <cptfranklyn@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:29 pm

abusing stolen photos of Fahd Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, former King of Saudi Arabia, from 1982 to 2005.

On datemefree:

Hello
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I want to establish in your country though I have not meet you before but I belief one have to risk before succeeding in life, I am captain Franklyn 53years old from Libya, I want to invest my money over there, I need your assistance to receive it on my behalf, IF you are willing email me for more explanation (cptfranklyn@hotmail.com) i will send you my photo and my mobile number,

Sincerel y
Cpt

Profile elements:

cpt
- 52 y/o male
- paris, France
- English, English, English
- Have no children
i am very honest man, down to the earth am searching for my soul mate

Email:

please do not let any person to hear it or to see it, please keep it confidential, because the company where i deposited this box have no idea of this money inside the box, i deposited the box as family belongs for security reasons, this money was made by crud oil deal i did with president Gaddafi, i manage to escape from Libya, i am very honest man with respect, please do not betray me after this deal, i want to you to help me to receive it over there and i will come over to you,
sincerely
Cpt Franklyn,

Pictures:

Header:

Received: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 00:44:22 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [212.60.70.33]
Subject: xxx is Cpt Franklyn,

Originating IP: 212.60.70.33
Originating ISP: Gamtel Co
Country of Origin: Gambia
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Franklyn Munumu <cptfranklyn@hotmail.com>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Email:

Dear xxx

Thanks so much for your kind respond. the money is $15.7 millions is not in the bank, i put all the money in the box and lock it with key code, i deposited the box with one company here at Gambia under secret arrangement, i am here at Gambia at the moment to ship the box out, i need your assistance to receive it over there so that i will come over, please tell me more about yourself and your country, i don't want to invest my money here because Gambians are very wicked, i want you to keep it secret, i know one united nation diplomat and i have already discus with him, he will help me to deliver the box to your home, please keep it as your top secret, i want to know more about you, i will like to speak to you on phone, should i trust you??? give Mr your mobile number, i will call you for more explanation,
sincerely
Cpt

Pictures:

Header:

Received: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 00:48:20 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [212.60.70.33]
Subject: Hi Is Me Captain the prove

Originating IP: 212.60.70.33
Originating ISP: Gamtel Co
Country of Origin: Gambia
Last edited by SlapHappy on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added watermark to fake documents.-SH
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

joe2albert@inmail24.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:11 pm

lot of scams coming from *@inmail24.com

Delivered-To:xxxxx@gmail.com
Received: by 10.68.60.229 with SMTP id k5csp387507pbr;
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 03:56:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.216.133.90 with SMTP id p68mr21827329wei.105.1342090613529;
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 03:56:53 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <joe2albert@inmail24.com>
Received: from trendmail.trendevolution.com (trendmail.trendevolution.com. [99.25.146.22])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id k8si46631021wiz.41.2012.07.12.03.56.51;
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 03:56:53 -0700 (PDT)"ll11" <ll11
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 99.25.146.22 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of joe2albert@inmail24.com) client-ip=99.25.146.22;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 99.25.146.22 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of joe2albert@inmail24.com) smtp.mail=joe2albert@inmail24.com
Message-Id: <4ffead75.e855b40a.54e2.ffffacecSMTPIN_ADDED@mx.google.com>
To: xxxx@gmail.com>
Subject: expedite action
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 06:56:51 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0000_01C6527E.AE8904D0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format."ll11" <ll11

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C6527E.AE8904D0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 12.07.12.03<br>Originating ISP: <br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: n/a<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

to:xxxxx
date: Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 11:56 AM
subject: expedite action

Dear Friend,

I am an officer of the U.S Army.
I was drafted to Afghanistan from Iraq. One of the last batch that left Iraq.
We thank you guys for your prayers.Can you be trusted with valuables? I will only explain further if I get a reply from you.

Thanks

Respectfully,

LT.Joe Albert
(United States Army.Kabul)
Last edited by firefly on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edited op email addy.-SH
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.