Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

abdulhalimrima990@gmail.com

Tue May 07, 2024 8:15 am

Money transfer Scam:

My name is Rima Abdul Halim and I am the Director of Supply & Procurement at Jordan Phosphate Mines Company (JPMC), the top mining company here in Jordan. I am contacting you today because I have been thinking about an opportunity that has been before me for several years now which I have decided to seize once and for all. Here is my plan:

1. To contact a person outside of Jordan that I feel I can trust.

2. That person will act as though they have completed a contract for our company and submit a request for payment.

3. The payment will be for a contract worth several millions of dollars, which I will approve and sign off on for payment.

4. Once approved a payment order will be released to my accounting department here and wire instructions will then be issued to one of our US dollar reserve banks in New York USA for release of funds to you. There are substantial amounts in our US dollar accounts and I am the one here who submits the payment orders for overseas payments.

5. Once the payment has been released to you, I will then make sure the file goes missing on my end so that there can be no investigation into the file at any time in the future. This protects you and protects me fully because deleted files cannot be investigated.

Here is my proposal:

1. You are to act as a contractor to JPMC for a contract that was awarded to you years ago.

2. I will send you all the necessary documents that you will need, which I will backdate, so that you can show to your receiving bank if they ask any questions. This will all be a matter of paperwork which I will organize for you on my end.

3. For participating in this plan you will take 40% of the money that we decide to make the contract value for. I suggest we make it for just over US$10 million because that amount will seem normal with our accounting department here.

4. When you receive the money, I will then give you instructions where you are to send my 60% share.

If you are interested in my above proposal please respond to this email. I have written to you from my personal email to start but I will give you all my JPMC contact information once I feel comfortable with our communications.

If you are not interested, please disregard this email.

Reply email: abdulhalimrima990@gmail.com

Hoping to hear from you.

Rima Abdul Halim

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <gencampbellsjohnson2@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.66]
Reply-To: Allen_Coker@outlook.com
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 08:18:32 -0700
Message-ID: <CAGWcSeSe_sf=4AyfHSr1bbJv0xROdY0z4ZBLtsDCBOMXRSu-ZQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hoping to hear from you.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Post a reply