Site logo

Advert.
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

imfkristalinageorgievaco@gmail.com

Tue May 07, 2024 8:07 am

Recovery Scam:

Attention: Dear,

If you receive this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, due to restrictions implemented by your Internet service provider, we request that you treat it genuinely and kindly move it to your inbox.

This is to notify you that all efforts to contact you have been unsuccessful. I also sent several emails but no notice of any kind. I am writing to notify you of the progress report regarding your unclaimed funds, following the guidelines of the Director-General's opening remarks at the COVID-19 press conference, Wednesday, NOVEMBER 8, 2023.

We have been instructed by the United Nations (UN)/World Bank and the United States Federal Government to release all unclaimed funds/ATM cards to beneficiaries to reduce the recession due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak.

All our efforts to release the unclaimed funds to your bank account were unsuccessful. Several attempts were made by our Remittance/ATM Card Department to authorize your card as directed by the United States Federal Government, but system reset was unable to successfully complete the process. It was a great surprise to receive a Letter of Authorization this morning giving authorization to MRS. AMY BARTHEL to claim your funds, the letter identified Ms. Amy Barthel as your family, stated that you died months ago as a result of the Coronavirus "Covid-19" and you authorized her to receive your Compensation/Inheritance payment funds in the amount of US$ 10.5 million dollars.

Please urgently but urgently confirm the authenticity of the Authorization Letter sent by your relative (Ms. Amy Barthel) as you can see below the bank details she has already sent for funds transfer. Please, to avoid sending your funds to the wrong person, update us with your current bank account where you want to receive the funds immediately. You can also contact me via my personal Telegram: ‪(502) 483-1529‬.

Bank Name: BANK OF THE USA OF AMERICA
Bank Address: 9724 BAY SIDE CT... SPRING HILL FL 34608
Home address: 13527 NW 147TH AVE ALACHUA FL 32615
Account holder name: AMY BARTHEL
Account number: 76875994746
Routing numbers: UD5653
Online account user ID: VP167
Online access password: 71104.

Please chat with me via Telegram with this number: 1 ‪(502) 483-1529‬ to facilitate communication and allow my office to offer you the best of our financial service, or you can provide me with your own Text/ Call number to allow us to arrive with you.

Please treat this matter as extremely urgent and respond as quickly as possible.

Compliments;
Kristalina Georgieva
Managing Director
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Call 1 ‪(502) 483-1529‬

Header:

Received: from 10.197.33.136
Return-Path: <nwaigwenkemdif@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.210.169]
Reply-To: imfkristalinageorgievaco@gmail.com
From: International Monetary Fund <nwaigwenkemdif@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 07:43:10 -0700
Message-ID: <CAGfauW2ZcYw453Uhq00LTbs9Czd2jRgor=qt8DTC3aQzFw-QcQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Phone: +15024831529‬
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Eminence, KY
Original network provider* Touchtone Communications, Inc. Dba Alec, Inc. - Ky
Post a reply