Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sgtjudybarnes11982@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

slcltd6@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 02, 2024 6:19 pm

Many thanks for your response, it's appreciated. Like I said in my last email, I can source for a competent investor that can finance the completion of this project, and am happy to let you know that I have been able to find one. He is a US based businessman, he actually used to be a business associate of my late husband. He is willing to work with us to secure the investment fund, and I have also informed him of my relationship with you and the fact that you will be handling everything on my behalf. Please find his details below and contact him as soon as you can.

Name: Dr May Moore
Phone number: +1 408-404-8691

I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon when you reach out to the investor.

Phone: +14084048691
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location San Jose, North DA, CA
Original network provider* Global Crossing Local Services, Inc.-ca
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

slcltd6@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 03, 2024 6:46 pm

He doesn't have an email address but you can only call or text him on his phone number..

Tell him that you are contacting him in regard to Sgt Mark Edwards funds with the security company Mrs ElSy is incharge.

Please, he's really waiting for your call now.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.