Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kate46867@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kate46867@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 18, 2024 10:07 am

Money Transfer Scam:

NICE TO MEET YOU

Hello Dear,,

How are you today? I would like to be open to you. I am a woman who has seen life, and I have been in the social circle for many years, It does not matter one's age or color or achievements, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression, the expression of the heart.

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart. I have been hardworking all my life and now, I must think of something better: to enjoy my life, have a family, maybe relocate to another country, and start investing in other good businesses.

Anyway, I want to tell you a little about myself. My name is Kate Rose 45 years old. I am from Turkey but was born and grew up in Australia, I lost my only daughter in childbirth and I am presently living in Istanbul Turkey where I work in a bank. I have a special sport I crave, and it is Golf. I can not do without this sport. I will take up competitions later on after I end my career as a banker.

I am a ( Personnel Director for Retailing in a private bank) and the chief Auditor. I was married but my Ex-Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but it is OK, Since he accused me of being so busy with my work and the bank and its Personnel Director for Retailing, that I was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that I was pursuing a goal, I told him that soon I would resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient.
But it is over between us, I am happy alone now because I have everything I need. This is why I am considering relocating to your country to get into investment and own a small company I can manage.
Enough of myself. I would like you to tell me more about yourself. I would like to know you better, what you do your work position, marital status, and where you reside now.

I love to hear from you soon, Take very good care of yourself, waiting for your reply to
my Email Address @, (kate46867@gmail.com ).
Your friend
Kate Rose

Header:

Received: from 10.197.39.75
Return-Path: <mt236843@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.182]
Date: Sat, 18 May 2024 05:55:24 +0700
Message-ID: <CAEooAxYp=PE8cWma6n_0AMh_3H+ky=U=c0XAbeGOnLvhHmX2Jg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.