Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Cameroon Government Contract Bidding Scams

Scam reports from the FraudWatchers forum.

Cameroon Government Contract Bidding Scams

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:27 pm

This was received by a member of Fraudwatchers Warning staff.

Quote:
Dear xxxxx,

I have prepared all the emails sent to us by this gang chronologically erasing my name and company name.

I attached also the documents they sent.

I would be glad if you publish all the story on fraudwatchers.org in order to avoid people from their frauds.

Thank you very much.
It was sent by a victim who fortunately contacted us before sending any money. He wanted to tell his story to help others who may be the target of the same scam. This is a scam where the scammers pass off as government officials, in this case Cameroon, but it could have been another country. They search the internet looking for manufacturers whom they can approach with an offer to tender a bid on various items. They then proceed with providing various fake documents to reinforce their legitimacy and the bidder invariably will win the bidding contest. In order to make it more trustable, the assure the manufacturer that the multi-million dollar payment will be deposited into their bank account prior to any products being shipped.

They are then referred to a "barrister" who will handle all the documentation for them, for a fee. Classic Advance Fee Fraud known as 419 scam.

Names/emails/telephone# used in this scam:
Ms. Mary Kalla
MR OKEKE BROWN
CAMEROON TENDER BOARD COMMITTEE
Miss Mandy Smith
DR. JOHN NGWA
Mark Ebai
BARRISTER OZONE MORGAN
OZONE CHAMBERS AND SOLICTORS
MR DGIM CLEMENT *Update

dcac@mail2cameroon.com
mary2papas@yahoo.com
tbc_dcac@mail2Cameroon.com
ozonelawyers@hotmail.com
ozonelawyers@fastermail.com
queen_karl@yahoo.co.uk *Update

TEL +237 6180885
TEL. 237- 5244803
tel +237 7579534

Near the bottom, you will see i.p. [196.207.10.38] in the full header of an email supposably from a Cameroon barrister. This i.p. is registered in Nigeria. Although judging from the details below, they seem to have accomplices in Cameroon as well. Fastermail is a free web based mail service.

@mail2cameroon.com is NOT in Cameroon either, but a free webmail like Yahoo based in the U.S.

Various details where removed in order to maintain anonymity.
=========================

Hi,

Miss Marry Kalla has contacted with our company through one of the business to business portals on the internet.

Below are the all emails sent to us by Marry Kala and his friends chronologically.

NOTE: I deleted my name and my company details.

I used “somebody” instead of my name and “our company” instead of our company name if it is necessary.

--
Subject Response For Bathrobes, bedsheets, towels, fabrics, kitchen textiles, wellsoft.
From "mary2papas@yahoo.com" <mary2papas@yahoo.com>
xxxx Feb 2006 08:57:49 -0500
To xxxx
CC "admin@TradePeak.com" <admin@TradePeak.com>

My name is Ms. Mary Kalla an IT student attached with the Minister of health ,I graduated from the university of Yaoude Cameroun last year and I am now serving my fatherland.

I was opportune to locate your name from the net trade bulletin when I was searching for a firm to work with on a contract for the supply of 1.000.000 xxxxx .The contract is from the minister of health .

The minister is about to award to a foreign supplier this contract for immidiate supply of 100% advance payment.
I can use my position in the office to make sure that this contract comes to you directly.
The payment is 100% T/T into the suppliers account in advance. so please advice if you can be able to handle this order so that I will advice you on how to proceed with the contract awarding committee.
I will only request for a commission of 0.5% after the supply.
Waiting for your reply asap.
--

--
Date xxxx Feb 2006 005626 -0800 (PST)
From "Mary Kalla" <mary2papas@yahoo.com>
Subject
To

DEAR SIR
THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL AND PLEASED TO REPLY YOU AS BELOW
*various specifications where mentioned.
KINDLY FORWARD US YOUR CIF QUOTATIONS

MISS MARY
--

--
Date xxx Feb 2006 064842 -0800 (PST)
Subject xxx
To

DEAR SIR,
YOUR LAST MAIL WAS DUELY RECEIVED AND THE CONTENT WELL NOTED.
CONCERNING THE PICTURE OR SAMPLE IWE DO NOT HAVE ANY .IT WILL DO WELL IF IF U SEND YOUR CATALOGUE URGENTLY .AS WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

MISS MARY
--

--
Date xxx Feb 2006 021837 -0800 (PST)
Subject requirements for contracts supply
To

Dear sir, Thanks for your email and have noted your prices douala port of Cameroun of the (*Details of product) from the answers i received from the superiors official here in our office about the quality, i was informed your prices are okay and they assured to assist me by using thier position and connection in granting me the client, i did also hinted the chairman of the DCAC Prof Dr John Ngwa about your firm and he fully
assurd to help me due to his relationship with my late father.

As per your prices is very much competative compared with the ones i have been coming accross from the other foreign suppliers also bidding for this contract

Below are the contract requirements for enrollments

(1) LETTER OF INTRODUCTION OF YOUR COMPANY TO THE HONOURABLE PRESIDENT OF THE TENDER BOARD CAMEROUN.

(2)YOUR PROFORMA INVOICE SHOWING SEPARATELY, THE UNITS COSTS, TOTAL

AMOUNT
OF THE 1.000.000 (*Product) ,
INSURANCE COSTS AND SEA
FREIGHT COST BASED ON CIF DOUALA INTL. SEAPORT
CAMEROON.

(3) COPY CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION OF INCORPORATION OF YOUR COMPANY NAME IN YOUR COUNTRY.

(4) BACK-UP LETTER CONFIRMING YOUR POSSIBLITY FOR THE DELIVERY WITHIN REQUIRED TIME UPON YOUR RECEIPTS OF 100% PAYMENT BY T/T.

(5) 6 PIECES SAMPLE OF THE PRODUCT FOR QUALITY INSPECTION.

THIS DOCUMENTS AND SAMPLES MUST BE SEND TO THE ATTN.

MR OKEKE BROWN
1-3 RUE DE NEW BELL
DOUALA CAMEROUN
TEL+237 6180885
CAMEROUN

IN THE CASE OF ITEM 1 AND 2, IT MUST BE WRITTEN IN YOUR LETTER HEADED PAPERS DULLY SIGNED AND STAMPED WITH YOUR COMPANY SEAL FOR AUTHENTICATION.

THE PROFORMA-INVOICE MUST HAVE THE ADDRESS OF THE TENDER BOARD CAMEROUN
DEVELOPMENT AND CONTRACT AWARDING COMMITTEE
10 RUE DE ANCEIN ROUTE
BONA BERI IMMEUBLE 58
DOUALA CAMEROON
TEL.237- 5244803

CONTACT PERSON DR. JOHN NGWA AS THE PRINCIPAL BUYER.
THE LETTER OF INTRODUCTION CAN BE WRITTEN IN THE BELOW MANNER;
OFFICE OF THE HON. PRESIDENT
TENDER BOARD CAMEROUN
CAMEROON.
DEAR SIR,
WE ARE AN EXPORTER OF (product) FROM ??????
WE HAVE LEARNT OF YOUR INTENTION TO AWARD A CONTRACT FOR THE PURCHASE
OF 1.000.000 (product) TO A FOREIGN SUPPLIER.
WE TAKE THIS LIBERTY TO INTRODUCE OURSELF TO YOU AS ONE OF THE LEADING EXPORTER OF (product) OF REPUTABLE
QUALITY . WE CAN SUPPLY THE REQUESTED QUANTITY OF THIS PRODUCTS WITHIN A VERY SHORT NOTICE PROVIDED WE RECEIVE UP-FRONT PAYMENT BY
T/T. WE ARE CONFIDENT THAT WE CAN UNDERTAKE THE CONTRACT FOR THE SUPPLY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED QUANTITY TO YOUR OFFICE. WE ENCLOSE HEREWITH OUR PROFOMA INVOICE, VITAL INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS OF OUR COMPANY FOR YOUR STUDY.

WE HOPE YOU WILL FIND FAVOUR IN OUR OFFERS AND AWARD THE CONTRACT TO US.WE ANTICIPATE A FAVOURABLE ANSWER FROM YOU IN THE SHORTEST PERIOD.

BEST REGARDS

MR. ....................
urgently send the requirments via courrier and advise on its tracking details to enable me follow up and enroll immediately upon its receipt.

Yours faithfully
Miss Mandy Smith (*Letter to DR. JOHN NGWA was written as requested)
--

--
Date: xxxx Mar 2006 04:05:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: clarification

DEAR SIR,

THANK OU FOR OUR PROMT REPLY.
I HAVE MET THE HIGH OFFICIALS AND CONCERNING THE DELIVER DATE,IT WILL BE 8-10 MONTHS AFTER WINNING THE CONTRACT AND UPON RECIEVING THE 100% CONTRACT PAYMENT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
ANTICIPATING OUR REPLY.
REGARDS
MISS MARY KALLA
--

--
From: "CAMEROUN TENDER BOARD" <tbc_dcac@mail2Cameroon.com>
To:
Subject: acknowledgement slip
Date: xxx Mar 2006 03:32:43 -0800
SIR

WE / I WRITE TO ACKNOWLEDGE OUR RECEIPT OF YOUR TENDER DOCUMENTS AND SAMPLES FOR THE CONTRACT BID .
SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT FOR INFORMATION

WE REMAIN
PROF DR JOHN NGWA
DCAC CHAIRMAN
TEL00237 5244803
TENDER BOARD ACKNOWLEDGEMENT ATTACHEd doc1

--

-
Date: xxx Mar 2006 04:51:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: samples delivered
Dear sir
Yesterday i rcvd your samples and i submitted same to the DCAC committe.
I spoke with the chairman as rgds to his assiatnce and aid in granting us the contract, he promised to be of help to me due to the relationship between my late father and him. I suggest you call him up at phone number 00237 5244803 Prof Dr JOh Ngwa. Mention my name to him and convience more about your capability and quality.
Get back to me after that to enable me kow how to follwo up same over here
Rgds
Miss Mary

--
(*Here I wrote to ask what date will the tender be awarded. Is this tender going to be done in public? and are there any other requirements?)

-
Date: xxxMar 2006 05:44:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: tender acknowledgement letter..
Dear sir
Thanks for your email and glad to note you have received an acknowldgement letter from the committe which means they consider our company.
Pls do try and call the chairman as i earlier advised and talk to him for i beleive it might create more chances for us if you are closer with him. I do beleive you have his contract direct number.
Meanwhile , i i heard the contract winner will be decided before the weekend. So call him and get back to me
Regards
Miss Mary
--

--
Date: xxx Mar 2006 00:21:25 -0800 (PST)
SIR

WE / I WRITE TO OFFICIALLY CONGRATULATE AND INFORM YOU THAT YOUR COMPANY HAS WON THE CONTRACT SUPPLY FOR (product) WITH THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH CAMEROUN.
SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS FOR MORE INFORMATION

WE REMAIN
PROF DR JOHN NGWA
DCAC CHAIRMAN
TEL 00237 5244803

DOCUMENT ATTACHED.. 2/3
--

-
To:
Subject: HOUSE OF SENATE CAMEROUN
Date: xxx Mar 2006 05:36:57 -0800
SIRS

WE / I ARE PLEASED TO FORWARD YOU DOCUMENT RECEIVED FROM THE HOUSE OF SENATE AS REGARDS TO THE CONTRACT PAYMENT RELEASE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT FOR MORE DETAILS

WE REMAIN
PROF DR JOHN NGWA
DCAC CHAIRMAN
TEL 00237 5244803

DOCUMENT ATTACHED. 4
--

-
To:
Subject: CONTRACT
Date: xx Mar 2006 02:20:29 -0800
RESPECTED SIR

WE / I WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT WE JUST CALLED YOUR OFFICE TO KNOW YOUR POSITION AS REGARDS TO THE CONTRACT YOU WON WITH THE DCAC / MINSTRY OF HEALTH BUT WE COULD COMMUNICATE DUE TO LANGUAGE.
KINDLY GET BACK TO US VIA EMAIL OR PHNE CALL TO ENABLE US KNOW HOW TO PROCEED WITH THE PAPER WORKS LEADING TO YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT RELEASE

WE REMAIN
PROF DR JOHN NGWA
DCAC CHAIRMAN
--

--
To:
Subject: lawyers information
Date: xxx Mar 2006 10:03:10 -0800
SIR,

AFTER GOING THROUGH MY FILES , AM PLEASED TO FORWARD YOU THE CONTACT ADRESS OF A GOOD , GOVERNMENT APPROVED SENIOR ADVOCATE OF CAMEROUN.
I HAVE DISSCUSSED WITH HIM VIA PHONE AND HE PROMISED TO BE OF GOOD SERVICE TO YOU.
BELWO IS HIS CONTACT INFORMATION

ATTENTION BARRISTER OZONE MORGAN
OZONE CHAMBERS AND SOLICTORS
102 CLIFFORD AVENUE NDOKOTI
DOUALA CAMEROUN
TEL 00237 7579534
EMAIL: ozonelawyers@hotmail.com or ozonelawyers@fastermail.com.

YOU CAN CONTACT THEM WITH THE ABOVE INFORMATION RIGHT AWAY FOR HIM TO COME FORTH AND SIGN THE CONTRACT AS TO ENABLE US CONCLUDE THE DOCUMENTATION OF THE CONTRACT PAYMENT RELEASE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATION

WE REMAIN
PROF DR JOHN NGWA
DCAC CHAIRMAN
--

--FULL HEADER--

X-Apparently-To xxx.xx.xxx.xx xx Mar 2006 002055 -0800
X-Originating-IP [205.158.62.67]
Authentication-Results mta353.mail.scd.yahoo.com
from=fastermail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received from 205.158.62.67 (EHLO webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com) (205.158.62.67)
by mta353.mail.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 30 Mar 2006 002054 -0800
Received from unknown (unknown [192.168.9.180])
by webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix) with QMQP id 830941800132
for xxxxxxxx xxxx 2006 082625 +0000 (GMT)
X-OB-Received from unknown (205.158.62.232)
by wfilter.us4.outblaze.com; xxxx 2006 082625 -0000
Received by ws5-11.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix, from userid 1001)
id 77090CA0A4; Thu, xxxx 2006 082625 +0000 (GMT)
Content-Transfer-Encoding 7bit
Content-Type multipart/alternative; boundary="_----------=_11437071854500"
MIME-Version 1.0
From "OZONE CHMABERS AND SOLICTORS" <ozonelawyers@fastermail.com>
To
Date xxx Mar 2006 162625 +0800
Subject At your service
Received from [196.207.10.38] by ws5-11.us4.outblaze.com with http for
ozonelawyers@fastermail.com; xxxx 2006 162625 +0800
X-Originating-Ip 196.207.10.38
X-Originating-Server ws5-11.us4.outblaze.com
Content-Length 1176
Dear sir,

Thanks for your inquiry.
The services you required is completely within our scope of operations. A letter of authorization (POWER OF ATTORNEY) written in our favour on your company letter-head duly stamped and signed by the authorised signatories of your company will be required in carrying out the services.

Additional informations such as contract numbers, contract value and venue for the signing of the agreement will be required . Send this informations attachment as to print out as original copy.

Concerning professional charges, You need to open a file with our chamber for us to start up our duty. The service fee is 7.000 Euros which 4200 Euros will be paid us in advance .

If we can have above required informations and documents readily available from you, we will get ourself ready to sign the agreement on your behalf on the stipulated date .You can send this fee through
Western union money transfer or any other means of fastest wire transfer due to time factor and send the power of attorney through email. The reciever of the money should be
Ogechi Kalu (SECERATRY)
Ozone chambers
Douala Cameroon

Thanks for choosing this chambers.

Barr. Ozone Morgan
Ozone Chambers
tel +237 7579534
--

-
To:
Subject: CONTRACT SIGNING
Date: xxx Mar 2006 02:06:36 -0800
THE PRESIDENT
OUR COMPANY
A COUNTRY

SIR

WE WRITE TO INFORM YOU TILL THIS WRITING, WE HAVE NOT HEARD EITHER FROM YOU OR YOUR ATTORNEY AS REGARDS TO THE PENDING CONTRACT TO BE SIGNED TO ENABLE US PROCEED WITH THE PAPER WORKS YOUR CONTRACT RELEASE PAYMENT

DO ADVISE

WE REMAIN
PROF DR JOHN NGWA
DCAC CHAIRMAN
--

--
To:
Subject: REPLY URGENTLY
Date: xxx Mar 2006 07:53:33 -0800
THE PRESIDENT
OUR COMPANY
A COUNTRY

SIR

DO CONFIRM IF YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE LAWYER INTRODUCED TO YOU AND YOUR POSITION WITH THEM AS REGARDS TO THE CONTRACT SIGNING.
WE REMAIN
PROF DR JOHN NGWA
DCAC CHAIRMAN
--

--
To:
Subject: REPLY
Date: xxx Mar 2006 00:26:02 -0800
SIRS

WE WRITE TO INFORM YOU AGAIN THAT WE ARE ON THE VERGE OF TERMINATING THIS CONTRACT WITH YOUR FIRM DUE TO YOUR DELAY AND SILENCE.
URGHENTLY WRITE AND LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE NO LONGER INTRESTED

WE REMAIN
PROF DR JOHN NGWA
DCAC CHAIRMAN
--
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Re: Cameroon Government Contract Bidding Scams

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:32 pm

3 April 2006, 14:46

topcop
Legal & LEO

Timezone: GMT -7
Pretty good paperwork - looks kinda believeable..... If only they used their power (or time) for good --- LOL

Old 3 April 2006, 15:05

poirot
Support

Timezone: .
Languages: English Français
Quote:
If only they used their power (or time) for good
Not much chance of that. I think that it's something in the "ozone".

Old 4 April 2006, 01:37
ocean

Timezone: GMT
thank you very much
Hi,

I just wanted to thank "someone from Fraudwatchers" who has made our Cameroon Story posted on this site to avoid people against these kinds of criminals and has given us valuable information about the scams.

Fortunately, we contacted with Fraudwatchers on time before sending any money to those criminals. As you see, all the documents seem to be legitimate at first sight.

Thank you again "someone from Fraudwatchers".

Please be aware of all the scams...

bye
Ocean

Old 4 April 2006, 02:31

Rob
Support

Timezone: GMT+8
Languages: English Deutsch
Ocean, your willingness to publish the story is much appreciated, many victims feel ashamed about them being conned and therefore don't want to reveal the communications between them and the scammer. Your story here will hopefully lead victims to come forward

If you think that Fraudwatchers.Org is useful and/or has helped you in any way, you may want to support us by buying from our shop. Click here for further information.

If you're interested in making a financial donation instead, send a private message to FW Admin or use the "contact us" form.
------------------------------------------------

aa419.org - scaminvestments.com - haltabuse.org - scamchecker.net - bobbear.co.uk

Old 4 April 2006, 04:07
poirot
Support

I'll second Rob's comment. Sharing your experience with this scam will make a difference by informing others of the way this particular fraud works. Many thanks Ocean.

Old 4 April 2006, 07:17
ocean

Thanks a lot again.

I hope I made a little contribution to warning all people against these scams and criminals through Fraudwatchers.

I belive we can lessen their effects on the victims only by exposing their ways, tactics, and means they used in cheating people. So that they can not use the same tactics for a while.

As victims, we have to be more courageous than the others in exposing the frauds, because we know physical, psychological and social losses or harms.

Old 4 April 2006, 11:14
Support

Very well said Ocean. You will note that one thing in common of most scams is the request that the transaction be kept confidential. The reason being that they don't want victims to go public such as you did because that ruins their business. All the more reasons for victims to be courageous and fight back.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:48 pm

26 April 2006, 10:09
raven co

Timezone: GMT+2
Big thanks
Hello,
I receive this fraud latter as well,
I would like to thank again to you all, that posted this and saved a lot of pepole time and money.

Also i would like to add that these as smart as they seems to be are still not to good, as they dont change a thing, i received the exact same latters that others did and with the exact same info, so when it came out it was quite easy to find out on them thanks to you.

I would like to update these names and contacts related to this fraud.

conntact info uesed by them:

- TENDER BOARD CAMEROUN
10 RUE DE ANCEIN ROUTE
BONA BERI IMMEUBLE 58
DOUALA CAMEROON
TEL. 237- 5244803
CONTACT PERSON: DR. JOHN NGWA

- MR DGIM CLEMENT
1-3 RUE DE NEW BELL
DOUALA CAMEROUN
TEL+237 6180885
CAMEROUN

- Miss Queen karl
email queen_karl@yahoo.co.uk

So again thank you all,
Oz

Old 26 April 2006, 11:53

poirot
Support

Welcome to Fraudwatchers raven co, and thank you for the kind words. The compliments belong to Ocean as he is the one that had the courage and took the time to detail the whole scheme. And you not falling a victim is the result, and that's very gratifying for everyone here.

Also, thank you for posting updated contact info of this scam.

Together, we are making a difference.

Old 31 May 2006, 17:31

joewein
Support

Here is another one using the same phone number and same postal address:

Quote:

Dear sir
Thanks for your email and have noted your prices
douala port of Cameroun of the medicated
soaps FOB. from the answers i received from the
superiors official here in our office about the
quality, i was informed your prices are okay and
they assured to assist me by using thier position
and connection in granting me the client, i did also
hinted the chairman of the DCAC Prof Dr John Ngwa
about your firm and he fully assurd to help me due to
his relationship with my late father.
Yours prices are very much competative
compared with the ones i have been coming
accross from the other foreign suppliers also
bidding for this contract
Below are the contract requirements for enrollments
(1) LETTER OF INTRODUCTION OF YOUR COMPANY TO THE
HONOURABLE
PRESIDENT
OF THE TENDER BOARD CAMEROUN.
(2)YOUR PROFORMA INVOICE SHOWING SEPARATELY, THE
UNITS COSTS, TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE 10.000.000 TABLETS
OF MEDICATED SOAPS , INSURANCE COSTS AND SEA FREIGHT
COST BASED ON FOB
(3) COPY CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRATION OF
INCORPORATION OF YOUR COMPANY NAME IN YOUR COUNTRY.
(4) BACK-UP LETTER CONFIRMING YOUR POSSIBLITY FOR
THE DELIVERY WITHIN REQUIRED TIME UPON YOUR RECEIPTS
OF 100% PAYMENT BY T/T.
(5) 2 DOZEN SAMPLES OF THE PRODUCT FOR QUALITY
INSPECTION.
THIS DOCUMENTS AND SAMPLES MUST BE SEND TO THE ATTN.

MR NGIM CLEMENT
1-3 RUE DE NEW BELL
DOUALA CAMEROUN
TEL+237 6180885
CAMEROUN

IN THE CASE OF ITEM 1 AND 2, IT MUST BE WRITTEN IN
YOUR LETTER HEADED PAPERS DULLY SIGNED AND STAMPED
WITH YOUR COMPANY SEAL FOR AUTHENTICATION.
THE PROFORMA-INVOICE MUST HAVE THE ADDRESS OF THE :
TENDER BOARD CAMEROUN
10 RUE DE ANCEIN ROUTE
MAKEPE IMMEUBLE 58
DOUALA CAMEROON
TEL.237- 5244803
CONTACT PERSON: DR. JOHN NGWA
AS THE PRINCIPAL BUYER.
THE LETTER OF INTRODUCTION CAN BE WRITTEN IN THE BELOW
MANNER;
TENDER BOARD CAMEROUN
CAMEROON.
DEAR SIR,
WE ARE AN EXPORTER OF MEDICATED SOAPS FROM ??????
WE HAVE LEARNT OF YOUR INTENTION TO AWARD A CONTRACT
FOR THE PURCHASE OF 10.000.000 MEDICATED SOAPS TO A
FOREIGN SUPPLIER.
WE TAKE THIS LIBERTY TO INTRODUCE OURSELF TO YOU AS
ONE OF THE LEADING EXPORTER OF MEDICTED SOAPS OF
REPUTABLE QUALITY .
WE CAN SUPPLY THE REQUESTED QUANTITY OF THIS PRODUCTS
WITHIN A VERY SHORT NOTICE PROVIDED WE RECEIVE
UP-FRONT PAYMENT BY T/T.
WE ARE CONFIDENT THAT WE CAN UNDERTAKE THE CONTRACT
FOR THE SUPPLY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED QUANTITY TO
YOUR OFFICE. WE ENCLOSE HEREWITH OUR PROFOMA
INVOICE, VITAL INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS OF OUR
COMPANY FOR YOUR STUDY.
WE HOPE YOU WILL FIND FAVOUR IN OUR OFFERS AND AWARD
THE CONTRACT TO US.WE ANTICIPATE A FAVOURABLE ANSWER
FROM YOU IN THE SHORTEST PERIOD.
BEST REGARDS
MR. ....................

urgently send the requirments via courrier and advise
on its tracking details to enable me follow up and
enroll immediately upon its receipt.

Yours faithfully
Miss Mandy Smith

Old 1 June 2006, 00:49

Browade
Participant

Thumbs up Hi Raven and Ocean
Hi Raven and Ocean,
I will add my compliments to you, to those already expressed by the other guys here. I wish all victims were as brave. Raven you pointed out that the mails they send are exactly the same, but that usually lasts only for a little while. They do frequently change thier scams and how they present them; but some of them send as many as 20,000 scam mails a day using special mailing programs. That is why so many are identical.

Thanks to some of our people like Joe who have such excellent organization skills, we are sometimes able to track and identify the changes and link the scams to one scammer or group scamming as a team. That is the most likely reason that this group appears to be in both Nigeria and Cameroon. You may well have more than one scammer, in different countries working together on this scam and sharing the same e-mail accounts.

Thank both of you again.

Old 1 June 2006, 13:27

poirot
Support

Thanks Joe for the new variation. This will help feed updated information to the search engines.

And Browade, it's great to see LEOs joining in to help. And you're right on the mark about victims having the courage and taking time to post. This teaming up is saving future potential victims, some of which are small manufacturers, from losing very large sums of money to these criminals.

And to those who like to say that 419 scam victims bring it upon themselves through greed, as was once commented to me by a scammer (cringe), this is one example of the many Advance Fee Frauds that claims completely innocent honest hard working victims.

To some if Festac Town Nigeria, the 419'ers are looked upon as heros, driving their Hummers and Mercedes when in fact, they are nothing more than two bit crooks and petty thieves. A good analogy is that they would in an instant, rush to some poor old lady victim of an accident just to steal her purse and run to leave her to die. They would then boast of being non-violent because they didn't cause the accident. These low-life prey on the weak, depressed, confused, or even suffering from Alzheimer as seen again recently. They prey as organized gangs. Any weakness in a victim is looked upon as an opportunity and is exploited to the fullest, often for years, until the poor victim is completely ruined.

Many virtual purse snatching from many poor defenseless victims paid for that Hummer. And that says it all about the owner.

Just blowing off a bit of steam.

Old 1 June 2006, 19:39

Browade
Participant

Blow away my friend
@Poirot blow away. I got into this because a friend was victimized. He was a Pastor who had been disabled in a wreck and had gone through bankruptcy. He was selling a car on the internet and received a $30,000 COUNTERFEIT check. He was so greedy that he dutifully wired the excess $9,000 to the shipper in Houston TX as the scammer asked him to. This caused him to loose his house and his parents house that was on the same note at the bank where he deposited the check. I too get upset when I hear that all victims are greedy. My estimate is that about 95% of the victims are not greedy but desperate, and it is the hope of bettering their circumstances that gets them.

Old 3 June 2006, 15:24

poirot
Support

I'm sorry to hear about your friend Browade. Those stories are heartbreaking, unfortunately we all know that he's only one of thousands so you can imagine the ravages caused by these thieves. There are a majority of Nigerians that abhor 419 and are trying to stop it. The Central Bank of Nigeria is an example. They setup a discussion forum on the CBN web site where people can ask about Soludo/CBN scams, and they put a top notch anti419 moderator (Scam Patroller) in charge. And discussions are refreshingly candid for a Nigerian site.
Nigeria isn't the only problem, it's just the biggest.

Old 27 June 2006, 14:19
MaxPro

Thank all of you VERY MUCh
I just got the same documents threw my email today saying I needed to get to the office in Cameroon in 3 days to sign the documents or I could pay a trusted lawyer $8,000.00 USD to sign for me. I thought since I have won many other contracts and never had to sign in person, something was wrong. I then did a Google search for the organization and this forum was the first to come up and the exact same documents appeared but they did not contact me directly I was contacted threw what they claim is their USA office by a company called Breeze Global and their representative is Troy Randolph when I called Troy and tried to see what he might know about it being a fake he acted like he did not care So not saying Breeze Global is a bad company but be careful.

Old 27 June 2006, 14:25

Miyuki
Participant

Timezone: GMT + 9
Hello and welcome MaxPro. Good news that you trusted your instincts and that your search brought you here.
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:55 pm

27 June 2006, 15:56

poirot
Support

Thanks for posting MaxPro.

I was contacted threw what they claim is their USA office by a company called Breeze Global and their representative is Troy Randolph

Could you send me their email address and phone number by private message?

Old 5 July 2006, 10:52
Unregistered

Scams
andercam_sarl@yahoo.com is another fraud to your list

Old 5 July 2006, 14:15
poirot
Support

Could you PM me some of their emails unregistered, otherwise there is no proof that the email address you posted is part of any scam.

Old 7 July 2006, 19:57
dino0419

Timezone: GMT8
Fraud forT-shirt Contract
I do agree. I had posted a tender contract of 2million pcs and 5millions pcs of T-shirts to Ministry of Public Health, and both sent me a contract award notice within 2days for both cases. When I reply them separately, they has requested me or my attorney to go to Cameroon within 5days. I had posted their letters to the Embasy of Cameroun in Beijing, which is the nearest from my country,within the next 10min after my fax, they had confirmed that all the documents are FAKE.

Old 8 July 2006, 12:03

poirot
Support

Hi Dino04219 and welcome to Fraudwatchers.

What you describe is exact. They will ask that you travel to Cameroon, which most people won't do, and this gives them a reason to suggest a Barrister with advance fees and various permits for more advance fees.

Glad you didn't fall for it. You're faxing it to the nearest Cameroon embassy was a great idea, and their responding so quickly is commendable.

Old 13 November 2006, 05:35
Serge

Salesman
One of the most resent news from Cameroon people...
Currently we are in process of "STUDYING YOUR TENDER DOCUMENTS"
There are some new comedians & names in these letters.
Please note that they do answer your phone calls which makes all picture in general look very truthful..

I was stupid enough to sent the documents even though I was 99.9% sure that this is a scam:
My letter to Mr. Wome:

"Dear Mr . Wome,
Before we send you documents I want to get a confirmation from you that there will be no money request from you side for any expenses.
Please also confirm that you understand than you will get your commissions only after of finishing deal.
We will also send documents at your expense- you will get the your money back upon contract signing
Serge "

Mr. Wome's reply:

Dear Serge,
Thanks for your email, Please i stated to you before i do not know about this payment you are talking about, Is it for what? why should i be asking you for money what for? please if you know that your company is still interested in supplying this cinema seats to the CTB just send the documents so i can submit it to the CTB for consideration along the other bidders, how can i foot the bill for the courier service is never be done before my job is to link you with the principal buyer and get my commision after the execution of the contract. please send the documents and inform me as soon as possible. I am just a commision agent./
Thanks and hoping to hearing from you soon.

Regards.
Wome.

CAMEROON TENDER BOARD
CONTRACT AWARDING COMMITTEE
BLVD. DE LA LIBERTE AKWA
DOUALA LITTORAL
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
+237-7315288,7750090

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEAR SIR,
IT WAS NICE TALKING WITH YOU OVER THE PHONE TODAY, WE ARE STUDYING YOUR TENDER DOCUMENTS AND WILL BE GETTING BACK TO YOU SOON.
THANKS AND REGARDS
DR. ANDREW ADAMS
DIRECTOR OF PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION DEPT.
--
http://www.fastmail.fm - IMAP accessible web-mail

Dear Serge,
How are you?
Like i stated to you in the very first email, that we can not afford to miss this multi-million dollars contract.
Following my previous email, I have spoken with my contacts at the CTB and they informed me that the CTB decided to procure (10.000 units) of the (CINEMA SEATS ) my contacts has also spoken with the concerned department in the Organization that is responsible for this purchase and it is observed that your FOB prices as indicated are far less than prices the Organization has received from other firms from America,
Upon this confirmation, my contacts in the CTB are informing me that your company shall stand a good chance of winning the contract if your official proposal will be submitted to the CTB on time. My Insiders also are asking me whether your company has ISO quality certifications
For you to prepare your official proposal tender for the contract, my contacts in the CTB pointed out that you should arrange below documents and informations and send it to them via DHL for their consideration. The documents and informations include the following;

1) Letter of introduction of your company addressed to the Cameroon Tender Board

2) Your proforma-invoice to show the total and freight to Douala Int seaport of the required quantity.

3) ISO certifications for your Company (if any)

4) Certificate of registration or incorporation of your company name and address in your locality.(photocopy)

5) Chiar #S1 -5000 units, Chair #S2 -5000 units

The letter of the introduction of your company to the Cameroon Tender Board and the proforma-invoice should be addressed to the principal buyer as detailed below;

Attn Mr. Mickey A. John
14 Rue bernabe Akwa douala
littoral.
Rep of cameroon
Tel. 237-7315288
Email, contract_awarding@ml1.net

The proforma invoice must be dated and with a reference number. The proforma invoice should show clearly All this documents should be binded together to produce a booklet with the hard-cover marked " TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF CINEMA SEATS TO THE CAMEROON TENDER BOARD.
The booklet inclusive of the definition of products should be sent immediately to office of CTB with the above contact address.

Deep Regards,
Etame Wome

Old 30 November 2006, 00:20
Jojo

Wink Another version of the scam
Hi.These scammers lucked out with me,but I'll admit doing research on and authenticating any offer is vital in the end.I heard someone saying the devil is in the details,and if you don't examine the details,he's gonna be one up on you.These guys obviously go through great lengths with this formulae they use.What a waste of their time,as doing things legally with this dedication will certainly reap rewards for them.I hope they're are caught and jailed for this,as this operation of theirs can only last that long.As for the company name at the bottom,I do have reason to believe that they could be legit as they're registered on many websites,but I don't know that for sure,seeing as if their profile was fraudulently used,they would have asked questions as to why I'm responding to them.I stumbled on this website while looking for clues,and happened to see there handy work on your website.Thanks a million.Below was their response to me.

DEAR ................,
AS MATTER OF FACT, I WILL DO ALL I CAN TO HELP YOU WIN THIS CONTRACT.
FOR NOW YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMITE URGENTLY YOUR TENDER APPLICATION.
THESE ARE THEIR REQUIREMENT.
(1) LETTER OF INTRODUCTION WRITTEN AND SIGNED BY YOU TO THE HONOURABLE PRESIDENT OF THE CTB/MINISTER OF PUBLIC WORKS CAMEROUN.
(2)YOUR PROFORMA INVOICE SHOWING SEPARATELY, THE UNIT COSTS OF AGREED PRODUCTS.
(3) LETTER OF INTEREST SHOWING YOUR INTEREST TO HANDLE THIS CONTRACT.
(4) BACK-UP LETTER CONFIRMING YOUR POSSIBLITY FOR THE DELIVERY WITHIN 6 TO 8 MONTHS UPON YOUR RECEIPTS OF 100% PAYMENT BY T/T.
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE EVERY THING THAT WILL SHOW A PROVE OF STOCK AND SERIOUSNESS/CAPABILITY TO HANDLE THIS PROJECT.
100% T/T IS ADVISED BECAUSE IN THIS PART OF AFRICA, MINISTER ARE CHANGED WITHOUT RESPECT, IN EVERY PROJECT IT IS BETTER FOR THE SUPPLIER TO MAKE A RESQUEST OF 100% T/T BEFORE SHIPMENT.
DUE TO TIME WE SUGGEST THAT YOU SEND EVERY THING VIA E-MAIL ATTACHEMENT TO ENABLE US PRINT LIKE ORIGINALS AND FORWARD SAME TO THE BOARD CHAIRMAN FOR HIS CONSIDERATION AND APPROVAL.

IN THE CASE OF ITEM 1 AND 2, IT MUST BE WRITTEN IN YOUR PERSONAL LETTER HEADED PAPERS DULLY SIGNED AND STAMPED WITH FOR AUTHENTICATION.

THE PROFORMA-INVOICE MUST HAVE THE ADDRESS OF THE

MINISTRY OF PUBLIC WORK
1-3 AMADU AHIDJO LANE DOUALA CAMEROON
TEL. 237-7162020
E-MAIL: info@fbcagov.zzn.com
ATTN: DR. URBAIN FRANCOISE

AS THE PRINCIPAL BUYER.
THE LETTER OF INTRODUCTION CAN BE WRITTEN IN THE BELOW
MANNER;

CONTRACT AWARDING COMMITTEE.

DEAR SIR,
WE ARE AN EXPORTER OF AGREED PRODUCTS FROM ????.
WE HAVE LEARNT OF YOUR INTENTION TO AWARD A CONTRACT FOR AGREED PRODUCTS TO A FOREIGN SUPPLIER.
WE TAKE THIS LIBERTY TO INTRODUCE OURSELF TO YOU AS
ONE OF THE LEADING EXPORTER OF AGREED PRODUCTS OF REPUTABLE QUALITY AND BRAND NAMES .
WE CAN SUPPLY THE REQUESTED QUANTITY OF THIS PRODUCTS WITHIN A VERY SHORT NOTICE PROVIDED WE RECEIVE UP-FRONT PAYMENT BY T/T. WE ARE CONFIDENT THAT WE CAN UNDERTAKE THE CONTRACT FOR THE SUPPLY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED QUANTITY TO YOUR OFFICE. WE ENCLOSE HEREWITH OUR PROFOMA INVOICE, VITAL INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR STUDY.
WE HOPE YOU WILL FIND FAVOUR IN OUR OFFERS AND AWARD THE CONTRACT TO US.WE ANTICIPATE A FAVOURABLE ANSWER FROM YOU IN THE SHORTEST PERIOD.

BEST REGARDS

MR. ????????,

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL VERY FREE TO CONTACT
ME AT nucson_k_allied@yahoo.com .
AWAITING TO HEARING FROM YOU.
ELLISA

Old 30 November 2006, 06:43

poirot
Support

237-7162020 is a mobile phone, and email address info@fbcagov.zzn.com is a free address from zzn.com obviously made to look like a government address.

As for Nucson (K) Allied Ltd, they are not listed in the Cameroon phone directories. You're right that they have postings on various sites, but as far as I can see, they are all commercial sites that takes listings from just about anyone. And you will note that most of those listings have incomplete contact details. I can't find a web site for Nucson (K) Allied Ltd who claims to import everything from computers to t-shirst to fruit juice etc.., Such a major importer should have a better web presence and a $50 domain registered in their own name, not use yahoo addresses.
As you said, the truth is often in the details.

They post here

Our company is established since 2000 and we are in the domain of importion. Gsm Mobile Phon,T-shirts and Laptop Computers

and contracdict themselves here

Dear Sir, Nucson(K)Allied Ltd was found in 1990 like buying and selling company that specialized on Textile Product and T-shirts till 1999 we embrassed the TELECOMMUNICATION dom...
Manufacturers,Exporters and Suppliers of: laptop computers;mosquito netting;t-shirt;lingeries;

They list phone number 237-7458880 which is a mobile.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:00 pm

10 December 2006, 07:02

poirot
Support

More details on these scammers:

Landmark corporation (Not listed in the Cameroon Phone Directories)
Globstar group (Not listed in the Cameroon Phone Directories)
00237 9960492 mobile from Orange Cameroon.
Mr. James Kalu
Company Name: Globstar Group Ltd
Country Of Origin: Cameroon
Tel: 237-700-3547
Fax: 237-700-3547 (Mobile from MTM Cameroon)

Landmark Corporation Cameroon
Importes of all types of dvd players.
Address: No. 21/23, Rue De La Joie, Douala - 00237, Cameroon
Phone: +(237)-(63)-94804 Fax: +(237)-(63)-94804 (mobile from Orange Cameroon)
Quote:
CENTRAL AND EAST AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION CEADC (Not listed in the Cameroon Phone Directories)
100 RUE BONABERI
DOUALA CAMEROON
PHONE 00237 5309016 : BP 123 DLA (mobile, from MTM Cameroon)
CONTACT PERSON: DR. ANDERSON BRUCE/CHAIRMAN

They also posted:

CENTRAL AND EAST AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
72 / 74 GOVERNMENT SECRETARITE
BP 6672 MEKAPE AKWA
E-MAIL ceadc_cam@cameroon.cc
ATTN KINGSLEY JAMES / CHAIRMAN
PHONE 00237 6273415 (mobile from Orange Cameroon)
DOUALA CAMEROUN

Here are three more, using different names but the same phone numbers as the ones above.

Tchidicam Sales Coy.Ltd
Address:28 rue bebey eyidi, Douala, Littoral, Cameroon
Phone: 237-700-3547
We are a trading firm located in douala cameroon and we are very much interested to trade with exporters and manufacturers of mineral waters and garments.

Goldwinning Investment Sarl
Goldwinning Plaza 34 Rue Memoz,
Douala, Littoral, 6932, Cameroon
Phone 237-700-3547
Mrs Gold Olachi / Ceo
we are a trading firm situated in douala cameroon we deals on telecommunications products like GSM cell phones,garment and laptop and notebook computers of all types,therefore we are urgently looking for exporters abd manufacturers of the above listed products for a continual business relationship.

Quote:
Avics And Sons Trading Co., Ltd.
Mr. AVICS ANDY Mark.
12 Akwa, Douala ,
Douala, Cameroon.
Phone:, 00227-0-6273415
00227-0-9364101
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:05 pm

19 December 2006, 16:40

poirot
Support

Quote:
ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF CENTRAL AFRICAN STATES(ECCAS-OFFICE)

CONTRACT AWARDING COMMITEE,

ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF CENTRAL AFRICAN STATES(ECCAS)

REGIONAL OFFICE, CAMEROON

TEL/FAX : 00237-713-7047

Email : camerooncontractboard@cameroon.cc

IF YES PLEASE CONFIRM ABOUT FOLLOWING MENTIONED OFFICER

HON ANDERSON JEAN MANGA

(C.C.B.C) CONTRACT CHAIRMAN

CAMEROON CONTRACT BOARD COMMITEE

Hon/Anderson Jean Manga/Chairman.

ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF CENTRAL AFRICAN STATES

(ECCAS-OFFICE)

CONTRACT AWARDING COMMITEE

ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF CENTRAL AFRICAN STATES(ECCAS) REGIONAL OFFICE CAMEROON

TEL/FAX: 00237 -713-7047

Email: camerooncontractboard@cameroon.cc

lOOKING FORWARD FOR RECIEVE YOUR URGENT REPLY ABOUT ABOVE MENTIONED MATTER.

BEST REGARDS

U.K.SHETTY
Quote:
A freind of us working under the Ministry Of Health give us a secret link that there will be a contract demand of 400, 000 dozens of T-Shirts through CONTRACT AWARDING COMMITEE CHRISTIAN WINGS

DEVELOPMENT PROJECT(CWDP)

And they want to suply the 400, 000 dozens of T-Shirts to all Motherless Babies Homes/Reafejuse Camp/Preasoners for HIV camapign in all Central Africa-Sud-Region.

We want to know if you are realy capable to handle the contract and suply the order to them, so that we will submite your name to the endbuyer CWDP COMMITTEE.

Bellow is the specifictaion of the contract project order T-Shirts and thesem size of this t-shirst in the attachement.

T-SHIRT SPECIFICATION:

1-MATERIAL: 100% COTTON, 20%POLYSTER, 200GSM , ROUND NECK,

COLOR: WHITE 400, 000 Dozens

SIZE: S, M, X,

BODY LENGTH: 72CM,

CHEST WIDTH: 52CM

SLEEVE LENGTH: 21

length: 72cm; chest:52cm, sleeves length:21cm

And the contract is by the Ministry Of Health through (CWDP)so urgently confirm to us if you are capable to handle the contract and if you can suply those quantity to them so that you will send us and invoice of the order for us to sumite to them as there are many biders for the contract and the chairman of the contract award

commitee have promise me if only we can fine a reliable company that can suply and handle the contract quantity demand he we will use the power in him to see that the contract is awarded in our favour, so please confirm your capability.

The contract will be award directly to foreign supplier because of the reason that local firms embezzled money given to them or any project which make som of the contracts unaccomplished.

so our arm of writing directly to you is to know your capability to handle the contract supply with theAuthority to enable us apply on your behalf because it must be a local firm that will apply on behalf of foreign supplier, please your comment is highly appreciated urgently if you are capable to handle the contract supply so that we will be among the first firms that will apply for the contract bouth of us are going to make it in the contract,

Thanks for your kind understanding and co-operation as be look forward to hearing from you immediately, Yours Faithfully.kindly confirm if you are capable to handle the contract kindly let us know because there are many biders that also interested on the contract demand.

Remain Bless and God Bless you. if you have any question call me with this number 00237-6519543 for futher discussion.

And their terms of payment is 100%T/T payment which you will recieved from them befor shiping the order to them, parcial shipment is wellcome, also shiping procedue by Sea, Douala Sea Port Cameroun.

Mrs Angela Adjovi/Director

ETS POSSIBLE INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD

RUE DE BONAMUSADI CAMEROON

DOUALA-REP-DU-CAMEROON.

Tel: 00237-6519543

Fax: 00237-56532005

E-MAIL: angela_adjovi@fastermail.com
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:26 pm

29 December 2006, 07:13

Support

Company: Den Group Plc
Name: Mr. Godwin Dennis
Phone: 237-630-5585
Fax: 237-6305585-
Address: 17 ahidjo street douala cameroonLittoral
City: Douala
Zip Code: 237

Company: Coventiongroupunion
Tel: 00237-9-9112393 70
Fax: 00237-7-6305585
Add: Bonaberi, Douala, Maryland, Un

same phone number used in the two postings above is used in posting below along with Fax: 00237-3429604

Company Name: Pharmacy of Hope - HOPE PHARMACY
info_hopepharmacy@yahoo.com
Contact Person: Mr. bertrand Joshua
Address: 15 newbell area
State: none
Zip/Postal Code: 237
Business Phone: 00237-6305585
Fax: 00237-3429604

That Fax: 00237-3429604 as posted, being used by the following:

Country/Area: Cameroon
Address: NO 1 MARY CHRISTAIN AVENUE, DOUALA, 33368
Tel: 00237 7137047 Fax: 00237 3429604

ETS AMUNA TRADE COMPANY
125 akwa palace
rue makepe
littoral, douala 17865
Cameroon
Tel: 002375432213
Fax: 00237 3429604
Email: amunatradecompany@yahoo.fr

ETS AMAKA TRADING COMPANY
PLOT 285 SITE-SIC
RUE DIDO
LITTORAL, DOUALA 237
Cameroon
Tel: +237 6766836
Fax: +237 3429604
Email: mk_chioma@yahoo.com

ABC VENTURES
Address : 10 RUE DE AKWA DOUALA CAMEROON
Phone : +237-7878958
Fax : +237-3429604

Address : N° 44 Rue Market Road Bonaberi
Phone : +237-7382330
Fax : +237-3429604

BELLOSKY MERCHANT HOLDINGS.
10 RUE DE ANSIEN ETAGE DOUALA CAMEROON, DOUALA, LITORAL, Cameroon, 178965
Mr. Ukefi Bassey (Director/CEO/General Manager)
Phone:00 - 237 - 7988492
Fax:00 - 237 - 3429604

ROSEMARY INTERNATIONAL
Contact Person: Mrs.Mary
Address: Block 6/8 Central market Douala Douala, Littoral Douala Littoral 237 Cameroon
Telephone: 237 - 0 - 7679584
Fax: 237 - 0 - 3429604

Company Name: Pharmacy of Hope
Contact Person: Mr. bertrand Joshua
Address: 15 newbell area
State: none
Zip/Postal Code: 237
Business Phone: 00237-6305585
Fax: 00237-3429604

DUKANS GROUP OF COMPANY LTD
Name: Mr. DUKANS ONUMACO [Director/CEO/General Manager]
Phone Number: 00237-7137047
Fax Number: 00237-3429604
Address: N° 35 RUE IKPO LITTORAL
DOUALA 17496, DOUALA-PROVINCE

Victory Ventures Inc
Address: Plot 17717 Douala City: Akwa Zip Code / Postal Code: 17617 State / Province:
Fax: 2373429604 Email: mailto:kouayepvictoire@yahoo.com

===
Same fax # being used by this organization, which appears to be legitimate:

CAPDA - Consortium d'appui aux actions pour la
promotion et le développement de l'Afrique
Mr. TCHONANG Michel M.
Coordinateur général
BP 15151
DOUALA
Tél: +237 7753963
Email: capda@voila.fr
Cameroon
--
www.aedev.org/capda
Consortium d'Appui aux Actions pour la Promotion et le D veloppement de l'Afrique. SOLIDARITE-ACTION-PROGRES
BP 15 151 DOUALA CAMEROUN
T l. : (237) 775-39-63/752-50-39/342 06 - 07 Fax : (237) 342 96 - 04
Email : capda@voila.fr
===

and many more are posted as using Fax: +237 3429604
Last edited by mysteryquest : 22 April 2010 at 19:11.

Old 19 January 2007, 01:40
EKWENCHE-NDI WAYO

Thumbs up CAMEROON GOVERNMENT CONTRACT BIDDING SCAM
ITS REALLY GOOD TO SEE A SITE THAT POTRAL THE IMAGE OF THE SCAMMERS AND INTENSE CHASE THEIR PREY AWAY FROM THEM.NOW TWO COUNTRIES HAS BEEN TAKING INTO FOCUS NIGERIA AND CAMEROON RESPECTIVELY.PLEASE IT IS UNFAIR TO POTRAL THE IMAGE OF OUR FELLOW AFRICAN NATION AS 'BAD' WHEREAS THE REAL SCAMMERS ARE THE WHITE PEOPLE THEMSELVES.I PERSONALLY HAS SENT ABOUT 500.000 USD FOR THE PURCHASE OF GOODS THROUGH MY SHIPPER THAT HAS BEEN SHIPPING GOODS FOR ME FOR YEARS AND INTURN HE DID NOT SEND ANY GOODS BUT RATHER CLOSED HIS FACTORY AND RE-LOCATE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND YET IT CANNOT BE PUBLISHED FOR PEOPLE TO KNOW.SOME OF THIS SCAMMERS ARE WELL EDUCATED AND RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL LIKE YOU AND I .SO THE WORLD SHOULD PUT A FIGHT TO THE CAUSE OF SCAMMERS AND NOT A FIGHT AGAINST THE SCAMMERS BECAUSE THEY CAN ONLY OBTAIN BY CONVINCING AND NOT BY FORCING AND ANY VICTIM IS A RELIABLE VICTIMS.MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAS BEEN A VICTIM OF WIDEWORLD VISA LOTTERY FROM THE U.S.A,LONDON,CANADA AND MANY MORE AND THIS COUNTRY SHOULD DEPICTED AS WORST WHEN COMPARED TO NIGERIA AND CAMEROON AND PLEASE WHITE PEOPLE STOP MAKING FUZZ ABOUT OUR 'AFIA'.*Removed by the moderator
Last edited by poirot : 19 January 2007 at 10:28.

Old 19 January 2007, 05:58
John Fairheart

Welcome Mr Scammer from 41.205.68.2 (Cameroon) -- Your anonymous screaming and shouting is typical of many of the African scammers that come here to try and validate what they do. I suggest Mr Scammer from Cameroon, that you crawl back under the rock from which you came. You are just so funny.

Old 19 January 2007, 06:05

FW Admin
Administrator

Timezone: UTC
Languages: English
Hello and welcome to Fraudwatchers. Thank you for your observations; however, there are many points about your post that make it extremely difficult for me to accept you as anything but a scammer, or certainly one who supports these frauds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EKWENCHE-NDI WAYO View Post
PLEASE IT IS UNFAIR TO POTRAL THE IMAGE OF OUR FELLOW AFRICAN NATION AS 'BAD' WHEREAS THE REAL SCAMMERS ARE THE WHITE PEOPLE THEMSELVES.
Typical racist excuses offered by scammers to cover the reasons behind their crimes that originate from African Nations. This has been argued and denounced many times over, and is not a debate that this site will entertain.
Quote:
I PERSONALLY HAS SENT ABOUT 500.000 USD FOR THE PURCHASE OF GOODS THROUGH MY SHIPPER THAT HAS BEEN SHIPPING GOODS FOR ME FOR YEARS AND INTURN HE DID NOT SEND ANY GOODS BUT RATHER CLOSED HIS FACTORY AND RE-LOCATE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND YET IT CANNOT BE PUBLISHED FOR PEOPLE TO KNOW.SOME OF THIS SCAMMERS ARE WELL EDUCATED AND RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL LIKE YOU AND I .
Since you say you have been "shipping goods" for many years, and are talking about purchases in the region of several hundred thousand dollars, then you must be aware that in business, there are closures, mergers and takeovers. There are also ways and means to legally recover such business losses if the defaulting business is in countries such as USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia etc. That is, of course, providing the business was legitimate to begin with...
Quote:
SO THE WORLD SHOULD PUT A FIGHT TO THE CAUSE OF SCAMMERS AND NOT A FIGHT AGAINST THE SCAMMERS BECAUSE THEY CAN ONLY OBTAIN BY CONVINCING AND NOT BY FORCING AND ANY VICTIM IS A RELIABLE VICTIMS.
Not quite sure what you're saying here... are you suggesting that scammers, criminals, fraud perpetrators should have the world condoning, and accepting what they do as being right? That really makes a lot of sense...
Quote:
MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAS BEEN A VICTIM OF WIDEWORLD VISA LOTTERY FROM THE U.S.A,LONDON,CANADA AND MANY MORE AND THIS COUNTRY SHOULD DEPICTED AS WORST WHEN COMPARED TO NIGERIA AND CAMEROON AND PLEASE WHITE PEOPLE STOP MAKING FUZZ ABOUT OUR 'AFIA'.
Lottery scams originated from Nigeria, and are carried out by West African ex-pats from cities of many countries of the world. However, note my repetition: the lottery email scam originated, and is primarily most active, from Nigeria.
Quote:
*edit.
I'll look this up and respond when I speak to my legitimate, very good and very close African friends, who enjoy an honest, hardworking lifestyle in the west as opposed to the lazy, impotent and illiterate criminals who still believe that scamming is the best way of life for them.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:32 pm

19 January 2007, 10:53

poirot
Support

I've removed your insult. Your IGBO is as bad as your English.

Quote:
SO THE WORLD SHOULD PUT A FIGHT TO THE CAUSE OF SCAMMERS AND NOT A FIGHT AGAINST THE SCAMMERS BECAUSE THEY CAN ONLY OBTAIN BY CONVINCING AND NOT BY FORCING AND ANY VICTIM IS A RELIABLE VICTIMS.
Isn't that precious. We should stop harassing these poor criminals because they didn't use force while stealing, but instead used deceit, lies, forged documents, fake passports, stolen credit cards and on and on.

Quote:
AND ANY VICTIM IS A RELIABLE VICTIMS.
I'll make sure to inform victims of fake student loans and job offers, most of whom are from Africa including Cameroon and Nigeria, that it's all their fault and they should apologize to the criminal that stole from them. Of! that's brilliant.

Old 11 February 2007, 16:26

poirot
Support

COMMITTEE ON CONTRACT AWARD CAMEROUN DEVELOPMENT ASSISTED PROJECT',
2 SOCIAL AVENUE NDOKOTY, BP 6003 DLA,
DOUALA CAMEROON.
PH.:- 00237 9092753.

CAMEROON CONTRACT ALLOTMENT BOARD. (CCAB)
CONTRACT AWARDING COMMITTEE.
TEL: 00237 7480105

HON MARK ORJI/ CHAIRMAN
CDAP CAMEROUN
PHONE 00237 9092753

Barrister steven of Steven Chambers
00237 5309016
steven_chamber@mail2steven.com

IMOSA INTERCORP SARLS LTD
B.P.234 BUSINESS AREA
DOUALA-REP-DU-CAMEROON.
Tel:00237 6519543

COMMITTEE ON CONTRACT AWARD
CAMEROUN ASSISTED PROJECT CAMEROUN (CAPC)
101 Rue Lane Awka Nor
BP 5023 DLA
DOUALA CAMEROON
00237 9768006
capc_camproject@mail2President.com
ATTN. PRESIDENT BROWN OKEKE .

CAMEROUN TENDER BOARD
AKWA NORD DOUALA CAMEROON
TEL.237 7315288

CAMEROON TENDER ALLOTMENT
105-155 AKWA NORD DOUALA LITTORAL
REP. CAMEROON
TEL/237 7595115
FAX/237 3426206
CONTACT PERSON/ DR. ABBOT ODETA KAY/ NATIONAL CHAIRMAN.

BILL AND SHIP TO: CHRISTIAN PENTECOSTAL CHURCH(CPC)
ADDRESS:96, Immeuble T béla Avenue , De L'Independence, BP403, Yaounde Cameroon.
ATTN: HIS LORDSHIP, BISHOP DAVID AKINUYOUK /CHAIRMAN CHURCH COMMITTEE
TEL/FAX: +237 9781537
E-MAIL:christianpentecostal@mail2christian.com

ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF CENTRAL AFRICAN STATES
(ECCAS-OFFICE)
CONTRACT AWARDING COMMITEE
ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF CENTRAL AFRICAN STATES(ECCAS) REGIONAL OFFICE CAMEROON
TEL/FAX: 00237 7137047
Email:camerooncontractboard@cameroon.cc

ETS POSSIBLE INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD
RUE DE BONAMUSADI CAMEROON
DOUALA-REP-DU-CAMEROON.
Tel:00237 6519543
Fax:00237 56532005
E-MAIL:angela_adjovi@fastermail.com

ECAFUND ORGANISATION HEADQUATERS
TEL +237 7315288
LAPLACA INVESTMENT SARL
(IMPORT-EXPORT-COMMERCE GENERAL)
805 AVENUE GAUILE, BALI, DOUALA - CAMEROON.
TEL: + 237 9894597 // FAX: + 237 3439998
E-MAIL: laplacasarl@yahoo.fr

CHRISTAIN ASSISTED DEVELOPMENT PROJECT(CADP)
Phone: +237 6766836
chineyendubu1@yahoo.com

densy C.A.fashion Company
18 Boulivard Ahidjo
Littoral/Douala 237
Cameroon
Phone: +237 7003905
Fax: +237 7003905
Email: densy1980@yahoo.co.uk

ETS HOPE TRADING COMPANY
25 NKPOPI
DOUALA 237
Cameroon
Phone: 237 5349122
Fax:
Email: hopetradingcompany@yahoo.com

ETS OJIUFOGALA TRADE COMPANY
RUE MAKEPE
DOUALA 237
CAMEROUN
Phone: 00237 5178485
Email: ojiufogala@usa.com

Future Trading Sarl
N 66 Akwa Business Avenue
Douala 237
Cameroon
Phone: +237 7382330
Fax: +237 7382330
Email: futuretradingsarl@yahoo.co.uk

ets amaka trading company
buy Bed Sheets
Mr. chioma amaka
258 Marche Locolo, Littoral, Douala, Cameroon
Tel.237 6766836
Fax 237 3429604

ECCAS BOARD CAMEROON
eccas_board_cameroon@cameroon.cc
eccas@safe-mail.net
TEL/FAX: +237 6832528

EFRAM VENTURES LTD
Address RUE DE LIBETE AKWA DOUALA LTTORAL 17617 Cameroon
Phone 237 7328329
Fax 237 7328329

EAST & CENTRAL AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT FUND ORGANISATION
ecafund@ecafund-online.com
info@ecafund-online.com
attn. Nathalie Bimbia
Sec. ECAFUND ORG.
Tel: +237 7315288

NB Group Trading Company
05 NOUVELLE ROAD DOUALA LITTORAL PROVINCE
TEL +237 6305585
FAX +237 6305585
237 3429604
nbgrouptrade@yahoo.com
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message To the Top
Old 19 February 2007, 07:23
digitaldickenz

Languages: Español
Hi this is the second reponse to the ad. This one's from cameroon the earlier was from benin. After reading so many things i dont knw what to believe and what not. Plz help.

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL.

THEREFORE WE ARE HERE TO INFORM THAT WE HAVE ACCEPTED TO CLOSE THE ORDER BASED ON YOUR PRICE ON 1.5 LTR BOTTLE MINERAL WATER FOR THE TWENTY FOUR MILLION BOTTLES (24,000,000) BOTTLES ORDER.

PLEASE PREPARE THE INVOICE WITH AN INFLATION 2% ON THE PRICES FOR OUR BENEFITS AND PREPARE AND ADDRESS THE INVOICE AS FOLLOWS:

BILL TO /SHIP TO

CENTRAL AFRICAN WELFARE COMMITTEE
220 PROVICIAL CENTER SQUARE BONANDJO
BOITE POSTALE 222 DOUALA
LITTORAL PROVINCE
CAMEROON.
TEL/00237-575-4246
ATTN: DR DAVID EWGURONU

THEREFORE SEND THE 24,000,000 BOTTLES INVOICE TO US FOR IMMEDIATE SUBMIT TO THE END BUYER FOR THE ORDER IS NEEDED ON PARTIAL SHIPMENT FOR A PERIOD OF 24 MONTHS.

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION.

GOD BLESS YOU.

PASTOR JOHN WILLIAM
24 RUE BENABE,
DOUALA LITTORAL PROVINCE,
DOUALA - CAMEROON

Can anyone plz help me find out what is WEST AFRICAN UNION FOR REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT (WAFUND) ...?
Last edited by digitaldickenz : 19 February 2007 at 07:27. Reason: additional request

Old 19 February 2007, 12:54
Nyla
Administrator

Timezone: GMT -5
There doesn't appear to be any such organization as WAFUND. The acronym wouldn't make much sense given the name, in any case.

These both appear to be import scams. I suspect if you reply, you'll find you suddenly need to be "registered" with some government authority, for a small legal fee, a "barrister" will do it for you. The scammer will just take the money you send to be "registered" and never pay you for your goods.

Old 19 February 2007, 13:13

Participant

Timezone: GMT+12
Try a Google for "EWGURONU" -- there's a couple of hits.

In this one he wants to buy bedsheets, works for a different organisation, but has the same cellphone.

Quote:
BILL TO/SHIP TO CONTRACTEE NAME
CENTRAL AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
01-02 CENTRAL SQUARE PROVINCIAL AVENUE BONANDJO
BOITE POSTALE 1175 DOUALA
LITTORAL PROVINCE CAMEROUN
ATTN: DR DAVID EWGURONU/PRESIDENT
TEL/FAX 00237-575--42-46
I'd say it's almost certainly a scam. As Nyla says, watch out for registration fees.

Old 19 February 2007, 16:32

Support

None of these are listed in the Cameroon phone directories:

==
Offer Description
Looking for ggood quality beverages and mineral waters in bulk quantity.
Posting Date
15th Feb 2007
Offer Valid Upto
16th May 2007
Company Name
Excessrich Multicreative Inc.
Contact Person
Mr. Dynna Anthony (Manager)
Phone
+(237)-( 7049595

===

(same phone number but different company name

Buy T Shirts, Lingeries, Polo Shirts, Beverages
Post Date: Sep 12, 2006
Expiry date: Mar 11, 2007
Detailed Buying Lead Description
We are a leading importers and resellers of the above mentioned items and are seeking for a good exporters and manufacturers to contact us directly for business transaction.
imexporter.com
Transmedia Technologies INC
Contact Information
Contact Person: Ms. ngassa lauran
Job Title: Marketing
Address: 188 Marche Diedo, Douala, Littoral, Cameroon
Zip/Postal Code: 2664
Telephone: 237-704-9595
Fax: 237- 7049595

====

Offer Description
Looking for fine quality mineral water and juices in large quantity.
Posting Date
14th Jan 2007
Offer Valid Upto
14th Apr 2007
Company Name
Evans Importing Company
Contact Person
Mr. Chisa Evans (Manager)
Phone
+(237)-(1)- 4561231

==

Offer Description
Looking for beverages, mineral waters and rice bear in large quantity on contract basis.
Posting Date
06th Jan 2007
Offer Valid Upto
06th Apr 2007
Company Name
Ucha Ventures Sarl
Contact Person
Mr. Ucha Anthony (Manager)
Phone
+(237)-(7 5849298
==

Old 20 February 2007, 08:18
digitaldickenz

Languages: Español
wow...all this.....geez one really doesn't know what's going on in this world. Now i get mails of order confirmations asking me to scan and mail my Proforma Invoice.... all this seems so frikkin real... any problems if i send it?
Old 20 February 2007, 10:53
Administrator

Timezone: UTC
Digital images are extremely easy to change or alter. It is sometimes referred to as "photochopping", a description that has been derived from the name of the popular Photoshop Image Editing software package produced by Adobe.

The scammers rely a lot upon getting their targets to supply forms of identification, paperwork, business letterheads and invoices, and other such paraphenalia by scanning and emailing the digital image. They then "photochop" these images and re-use them on other targets to try and convince them of legitimacy. Otherwise, they actually pay a lot of money (to them) to have them supplied by another "specialist" criminal in their locality.

This is why it is very important not to send anything like this to them; in some countries it's actually illegal to send even copies of your passport.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:36 pm

24 February 2007, 13:12

poirot
Support

a few more scam postings recycling fax#'s:
Quote:
John Moore Sarl Inc
Contact Person john morgan
Address 10 rue de new bell douala littorl
Country Cameroon
Tel No. +237-7-579534
Fax No. 237- 7579534
Web Site www.dt-exports.com <--Actually an India company
========
RIGHT WAYS GOLBAL INVESTMENST
Company: RIGHT WAYS GOLBAL INVESTMENST
Address: 10 RUE DE BONA BERI DOUALA LITTORAL 00237 Cameroon
Tel: 237-7-579534
Fax: 237-7-579534
Http: http://
Email: 0.0@0.0
===================
Transatlantic Enterprises
Send Trade Enquiry
BUSINESS PROFILE
Nature of Business: Importers / Buyers
Products Offered: Importers of t shirts, condoms, gsm mobile phones, lap tops, cars, bed sheets, fertilizers, mineral water etc.
CONTACT DETAILS
Street Address: 100, Rue De King Akwa Douala Bar
City: Douala State: Littoral PIN: 00237 Country: Cameroon
Phone: +(237)-(7)-579534
======
======
Country/Area: Cameroon
Address: NO 1 MARY CHRISTAIN AVENUE, DOUALA, 33368
Tel: 00237 7137047 Fax: 00237 3429604
====
DUKANS GROUP OF COMPANY LTD
Mr. DUKANS ONUMACO [Director/CEO/General Manager]
E-mail: dukans_onumaco@yahoo.com
Phone Number: 00237-7137047
Fax Number: 00237-3429604
Address: N° 35 RUE IKPO LITTORAL
DOUALA 17496, DOUALA-PROVINCE
Cameroon
====
ets martina international ltd
10 bonapriso douala cameroon
tel/ 00237-9720944.
fax/ 00237-3429604
====

Old 25 February 2007, 22:43
Unregistered

How can u Mr. Ocean advise us as a local when receiving such inquiry?
What if they try to do the scam via trade platform? How to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean View Post
Hi,

I just wanted to thank "someone from Fraudwatchers" who has made our Cameroon Story posted on this site to avoid people against these kinds of criminals and has given us valuable information about the scams.

Fortunately, we contacted with Fraudwatchers on time before sending any money to those criminals. As you see, all the documents seem to be legitimate at first sight.

Thank you again "someone from Fraudwatchers".

Please be aware of all the scams...

bye
Ocean

Old 26 February 2007, 04:52

poirot
Support

Your first sign of a scam comes with the request for various fees for product registration, BFDA certificate, import permit, bank transfer fee etc..,

They ask for a single fee at a time, stating that the contract money for the product will be released to your bank account as soon as this fee is paid. Once you pay, they come back with a new fee request, stating again that it's the "last one". They always say it's the last one to convince you to send the money.

As with any international trade, you have to do due diligence before engaging in a business transaction. With West African countries, this is doubly important because of the high rate of fraud and corruption. Some companies who are well learned in international trade will simply avoid the region altogether.

Details of the Benin Import scam are quite similar to the Cameroon Import scam. You can read them here

Old 26 February 2007, 07:13
Unregistered

Hello
There is another short story from these cheaters who want to buy 50 THOUSAND pcs of mobile phoneS !! LOL

1st email :

It is our pleasure to tell you that we are bidding for a contract to
supply 50.000 pcs of Gsm Mobile phone to the CENTRAL AND EAST AFRICAN
DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION C.E.A.D.C. and the chairman, of the awarding
committee have promise to award this contract to my fiorm if only i can
work with a good and reliable supplier on this project,
So I want you to kindly confirm if you can handle this contract that is
going to last for a year so as to enable us proceed. Thanks as we await
for your Urgent response.

Best Regard
Mercy

phone: 00237661 0223

2nd email:
> Dear Sir,
> Thanks for your kindly e-mail, we want you to Note that we will be
> working as your agent on this contract so we advise you to include
> 1%commission to the prices of which you will send back to us after you
> confirm receipt of 100%T.T payment from the committee,
>
> So kindly quote there prices which include our 1%commission so we can
> submit it to the committee for approval, and Note that we will be working
> with NOKIA 8800 NOKIA N90 Pls kindly quote there so we can submit it,
> Thnaks as weawait for your Urgent response,
>
> Best Regard
> Mercy

I am sure that on certain step of this 'great transaction' they will tell me to pay fee - like for registering contract or something like that. Beware !

Regards
Wojtek
<removed personal email address>

Old 28 February 2007, 04:32
Unregistered

Curiousity Urge Help Please
Thank you for wonderful advise!

Do anyone know the address of ECCAS office in Cameroon and who is incharge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poirot View Post
Your first sign of a scam comes with the request for various fees for product registration, BFDA certificate, import permit, bank transfer fee etc..,

They ask for a single fee at a time, stating that the contract money for the product will be released to your bank account as soon as this fee is paid. Once you pay, they come back with a new fee request, stating again that it's the "last one". They always say it's the last one to convince you to send the money.

As with any international trade, you have to do due diligence before engaging in a business transaction. With West African countries, this is doubly important because of the high rate of fraud and corruption. Some companies who are well learned in international trade will simply avoid the region altogether.

Details of the Benin Import scam are quite similar to the Cameroon Import scam. You can read them here

Old 1 March 2007, 11:19

Nyla
Administrator

As far as I can tell, there is no ECCAS office presence in Cameroon. The headquarters for the organization is in Libreville, Gabon, an entirely different country. The organization does not seem to in any way deal with merchants, importers or exporters directly, so I don't believe they would publish contact information or keep office hours.

From the description of their duties, which include bringing the member states togeher economically as well as establish peace and stability, this organization is more like the European Union. This is a very small organizaiton that has summits and membership consisting of:

* Conference of Heads of State and Government
* Council of Ministers
* Secretariat General (one secretary-general elected for four years and three assistant secretaries-general)
* Court of Justice
* Consultative Commission

Old 7 March 2007, 03:31
raiz

Smile wanting confirmation of cotract from camroon
Dea sir we received a huge quantity order of dress gloves from camroon. The contract issuing authority name and address is as under.

Attn. Pierre A. Jeane/Chairman
Office of the Honourable Chairman
Contract Awarding Committee Board
Cameroon Assisted Development Projects(CADP)
B.P 6999 Bonanjo Douala Cameroon.
Tel/Fax: 00237 683 25 28
Email: cadp_cameroon@lycos.com

Hope you will do it at your earliest.

Thanks

Ashiq Shah

Old 7 March 2007, 06:21

Nyla
Administrator

A government agency would not use a Lycos address. The fax/phone is a mobile number from Orange in Cameroon. This appears to be yet another Cameroon import/export scam.

Old 19 March 2007, 07:12
Unregistered

need help what is cameroon police number

Old 19 March 2007, 09:04

Rob
Support

Timezone: GMT+8
Hello "unregistered": I assume that you've been scammed, right? We can try to help you but you have to tell us a bit more about it.

If you think that Fraudwatchers.Org is useful and/or has helped you in any way, you may want to support us by buying from our shop. Click here for further information.

If you're interested in making a financial donation instead, send a private message to FW Admin or use the "contact us" form.
------------------------------------------------

aa419.org - scaminvestments.com - haltabuse.org - scamchecker.net - bobbear.co.uk

Old 29 March 2007, 08:04
Unregistered

Cameroon Tender Board-
We have been asked by the Cameroon Tender Board to supply rice in huge quantity. The address of Board is as under:
CAMEROON TENDER BOARD
BLVD. DE LA LIBERTE AKWA DOUALA LITTORAL
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
Please verify and inform the gennuineness of this Tender Board before they ask to pay something from us.
Thanking you
ABRAHAM
For BLAL & COMPANY,
DELHI (INDIA)
email: a.dexter@rediffmail.com
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Unread postby HillBilly » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:41 pm

29 March 2007, 11:25
ThatGrrl

Yes, this is definitely a scam. The "Cameroon Tender Board", if in fact is exists, would not use a free, anonymous rediffmail email address.

A Google search on the "Cameroon Tender Board" brings up nothing but scam warnings and postings.
TG

Old 6 April 2007, 06:20

poirot
Support

Recent details used in this scam:

Quote:
CAMEROON TENDER BOARD
CAMEROON
-----
OCEAN LINKS SARL
10 RUE NJO NJO
DOUALA CAMEROON
PHONE-00237-7878958
FAX-00237-3429604
CONTACT PERSON/MR LEO OCEAN
*These thieves appear to have stolen the name of Fraudwatchers member Ocean, who had exposed these criminals and their fake documents last year. See page one of this thread
Last edited by Daneel : 6 April 2007 at 07:20. Reason: fixed link
Old 18 April 2007, 21:46
Thomas Tso

Does this organization exist?
REV Dr. SMITH WILLIAMS / National Chairman
CHRISTIAN ASSISTED REFUGEES / REHABILITATION PROJECT
PROJECT CONTRACT AWARDING COMMITEE
CARP HEADQUARTERS
CARP AVENUE 15 BONANJO ROAD DOUALA
TEL + 237 598-68-14
FAX + 237 342 92-72
EMAIL : carp_cac@yahoo.com

He asked me to send him samples and document as follows:
1. THE ORIGINAL INVOICE STAMPED AND SIGNED / BANK DETAILS FOR PAYMENT TRANSFER
2. CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT YOU CAN SUPPLY THIS GOODS WITHIN THE TIME GIVEN AS ONE YEAR
3. THE COPY OF YOUR BUSINESS REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE.
4. 1 PCS SAMPLES OF THE T-SHIRTS IN EACH SIZE AND EACH COLOR.

I am wondering if he is really a scam, he may cheat everyone to get their samples freely and use the regislation certificate and signatures on the invoice to buy tones of stocks. As a result, I need to pay for them. Am I too pessimistic?

Old 19 April 2007, 06:57

Nyla
Administrator

It's a scam. The organization does not exist. There are very few web results for a search on the "organization", and one is a query similar to yours.

http://translate.google.com/translat...ial%26hs%3DzoX

The other is irrelevant.

Old 19 April 2007, 11:21

poirot
Support

As Nyla said, there is no such organization. Also, TEL + 237 5986814 is an anonymous mobile. CHRISTIAN ASSISTED REFUGEES / REHABILITATION PROJECT is not listed in the Cameroon phonebooks, and most important, FAX + 237 3429272 was used in this scam before under a different name:

UNIQUE BIZ INTERNATIONAL COMPANY:
Quote:
UNIQUE BIZ INTERNATIONAL COMPANY:
Contact Dr. David Victor | Ask Question
E-mail uniquebizinter@yahoo.ca
Tel 00237- 6273415
Fax 00237- 3429272
City Douala
State Douala Littoral
Web Site http://uniquebizinter.bloombiz.com/

Old 22 April 2007, 03:43

joewein
Support

The name "ECONOMIC COMMUNITY FOR CENTRAL AFRICAN STATES" is again being used for an import scam, along with email addresses

eccas_cameroon@eml.cc
eccas_cameroon@cameroon.cc

The correct English name of ECCAS is "ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF CENTRAL AFRICAN STATES", not "FOR".

Quote:
MR WILLIMS A CLAUDE
SENIOR TRASFER OFFICER
BANQUE DES ETATS DE L'AFRIQUE CENTRALE
Quote:
<eccas_cameroon@eml.cc>
To:
CC: eccas_cameroon@cameroon.cc
Subject: ECA/CAC/HO2006-AF/01/XC7442/AFC
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:08:06 -0700

Dear sir,
As earlier informed today, attached are (1) ICPO and (2) Tender
application form, so kindly reply upon reciept.
Fill the attached form and return to us with the tender fee via western
union money transfer to the attn. of the name given to you for immediate
processing of your offer and contract payment release to your end bank
account for the contract supply.
call our office for any question.

Thanks
Maurice Ettiene
Sec
--
ECONOMIC COMMUNITY FOR CENTRAL AFRICAN STATES
eccas_cameroon@eml.cc
Quote:
Dear sir,
We will like to inform you that our bank cannot respond to your request
unless you have paid the tender processing fee as it's only then you become
the recognised contractor.
so pay the tender processing fee asap so that we can proceed to finalise
this contract.
Thanks

Dr. Buyoya

(ECCAS) is a VISION and STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK FOR AFRICA's RENEWAL
The real ECCAS is not placing large import orders, would not be using free webmailers (@cameroon.cc, @eml.cc) and has its own domain.

Old 8 May 2007, 22:29
aftab4u

Hi All, I got mails from 3 trading companies can any 1 tell me its real or fake business.

Dear Sir ,

Thanks for your mail contents have been noted with our best intrest .

We are Importer GIDBROWN LINKS COMPANY .Looking for a good and reliable Manufacturer or supplier which can help us handle this contract supply of about 20.000.000. Million Mineral Water Bottles 1.5 and 0.5 Lites to the Economics Development Project Cameroon ( EDP ) .For the Eradication of Chorela In all the state .

This project will last for the period of 2yrs , payment terms is 100% T T payment from the committee before shipment .

The awarding committee chairman advise me to apply that is going to secure this contract to my favoure if only i will be working with a good and liable supplier for this contract bid .Note that we are working here as your local agent for this contract bid as we will be working hard here to see that your company win this contract , but you will be adding 1% of the total invoices value for my company commission .

1.Mineral Water Bottles 1.5 Lites ------------------- Quy 10.000.000. Million Bottles

2.Mineral Water Bottles 0.5 Lites -------------------- Quy 10.000.000. Million Bottles

Kindly confirm back to me if you can handle this contract for us give you more details and quotes us your best offers and prices .

Thanks as we wait for your response .

Gideon Brown

Dear Sirs,
How are you today?.

We will be really interesting and appreciated your kind mail and we really hope to enter into a lucrative business partnership with your company for the mutual benefit of the both parties.

However, as a matter of introduction, GOLD LINK SARL; was established in March 1994 and we specialised on Mineral Water right from our year of establishment and we are growing more that expectations of other firms here in our country due to good reputations here in our country Cameroon.
And we also serve as an agent company specialised in helping any foreign companies to secure contract here in our country from our Government and any other Authorities. So we have been doing this right from our year of establishment up to date without any problem and all the foreign companies that we have helped really enjoy our services and we have never encounter any difficulties, so therefore we really appreciated to extend this our business through your company as we really trust that you will not disappoint us in this business.

In regard of this business, we have a contract which we are pursuing from the CAMEROON MINISTRY OF HEALTH and this is a contract supply of 24 million bottles of Mineral Waters (1.5 Litres & 0.5 Litres, Each 12 million Bottles) And the reason that the Ministry Of Health open a bid for this contract is to Reduce CHOLERA here in our country by the Ministry of Health as it have been killing many children. So they are fighting against the Cholera and they want to distribute those Mineral waters to all Hospital, Motherless Baby Homes, Handicaps Etc.

Below is what needed in this Contract:

Principal Buyer --- Ministry Health
Commodity – Mineral Waters
Quantity – 24 million Bottles (1.5 Litres & 0.5 Litres, 12 Million Bottles each)
Target Prices -- US$ 0.12 for 1.5 Litres per bottle & US$ 0.6 for 0.5 Litres per bottle.
Port Of Destination -- Douala Seaport Cameroon
Duration – 2 Years Contract
Terms Of Payment -- 100% upfront through T/T.
SHIPMENT --- Partial shipment Accepted.

Now we are working as an Agent who can help you to secure and win this Contract if you will agree to our commission of 1.5% of the total invoice value of this contract if you secure and win this contract through our help and solid connection here in our country.
So therefore, if you are ok with our required commission 1.5%, then urgently inform us in your reply so that we can proceed immediately from Contract Allotment Board of the Ministry of Health.

We await for your soonest respond and reply over this issue.

Best Regards,

MR MARK JOE / DIRECTOR
GOLD LINK SARL
NEW TOWN STREET
B.P. 2122 DOUALA
REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON
TEL: 2377252345
FAX: 2373423238

Dear Mr. Aftab ,

Have a nice day!.

We draw your attention to your mail on the BOTTLED WATER , contents well noted. We appreciate every minute efforts/understanding you are making to ensure a succussful materialization this lucrative long term and everlasting business PARTNERSHIP/FRIENDSHIP ESTABLISHMENT.

JOINT VENTURE: With our great market vision and having thought it wise and puting into consideration the lucrative business in Africa and general market demands on YOUR BOTTLED WATER plus our long experience on the line and commanding brigades of local clients with good business accumen who depends on us for all their purchases throughout West African sub-regional markets and coupled with your international connections worldwide.

We do suggest to enable you penetrate deeply into African markets with regular constant monthly volume shippments with good proceeds. The best will be for both parties to cooperate and establish this long term business relationship by granting us your WEST AFRICAN EXCLUSIVE SOLE AGENT.

Alternatively the best will be for both parties to cooperate and open a JOINT REGISTERED INCORPORATED COMPANY here at Cotonou in your name or in conjunction our name, said Cotonou office will be your African head office to be managed by us/one or two of your representative, we will arrange for their accommodations. The office will be responsible/supervision/transhipments all goods to other African countries and also making sure that all your bills/payments is transfered back into your account immediately as to give you room for another bulk shippments.

This our market vision will magnet EASINESS/FASTNESS/SMOOTHNESS all your business internationaly, we strongly promise to call it a point of duty/responssiblities in terms of rendering services, while guaranteeing you special attention on all business entrusted to our care, also to serve you with TRUETH/HONESTY/HARDWORKING AND FAITHFULNESS (IN FEAR OF GOD WE TRANSACT).

Mr Aftab , we do not anticipate much delay in this business establishment, feel free let ignite the engine of this business to a success, with our above explantations your US$0.01 cent will never be at a lost rather the sky is our limit.

(a) PAYMENT BANK TO BANK TRANSACTION ,

URGENTLY CONFIRM FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT TO COTONOU SEA PORT (1) SPRING WATER (2) PURIFIED WATER (3) FLAVOURED WATER ASSORTMENTS ,
CONFIRM 2 X 40 FT H/C CONTAINERS EACH , ALTOTALLING 6 X 40 FT CNT , AND SCAN / MAIL COVERING P / INVOICE ENABLE PROGRESS WITH THE SHIPMENT ,

SIZES ; 350ml / 500 ml / 1Lml / 1.5 ml and all with Clear bottles / Clear Plastics shrinks & white trays , etc

(b) Alternatively effect the bulk shipment and let your representative come to Cotonou
Benin with the original shipping documents same time of the goods arrival, we take
care of it's expences and upon his arrival/his present and by himself all the bills will
be transfered as to confirm another bulk shippment, secondly your representative's
visiting will guarantee/safe guide also promote this business internationaly.

Reposed implicit confidence on us as we have in you and give this our proposal a special consideration, we guarantee you safe landing. in what ever business we are entering as we are building this lucrative life long and everlasting business relationship with you

I do beleive that all business men/organizations needs a faithful and honest souls to do business with, I need mind and heart to establish this long term business with you, I do not want to be in a prison of concience nor need a gain that will put me into confussion, I need my freedom both in mind and in public, my only prayer is for safe landing all goods as to make only a little profit as to enable maintain the company/my Family, also to make friends worldwide .

Secondly, understand that God has given us the mind with which to think, we have the right to think and choose whom we can enter into business with, we can think over reasons for some considerations. Although to know how to choose in life is our dayly problem, but it is only a trial that will ignite the engine of this business to a success.

Feel free and effect shipment as to meet time schedule, even we suggest again you visit us soonest/same time upon the goods arrival as to cement an Agreement interlocking both parties in the future business + other goods of interest to be imported from your Country or through your international connections worldwide.

Awaiting for your response/shipment confirmation.

best regards

Dr. Stephen Inyieru /ceo.

N /B ; PLS DHL TODAY COVERING PHYSICAL SAMPLES FOR OUR QUALITIES DETERMINATIONS & MARKET APPROVALS

Dear Mr.Aftab,

Thanks for your mail.

We have studied your prices of 1.5 ltr pet Bottle purified water and found it worthy to be forwarded.

Therefore,we will need the order draft proforma invoice of 24,000,000 bottles of 1.5Ltr bottle FOB which should be submitted to the end buyer for their approval.

In the light of this,we humbly ask you the prepare the invoice on the below information.

INTERNATIONAL AID CAMPAIGN FOR CENTRAL AFRICAN STATES.
CHOLERA ERADICATION UNIT(REGIONAL HEADQUATER)
ADDRESS: 7TH FLOOR,AKWA TRADE CENTER BLDG,AKWA,
B.P. 8778 AKWA,DOUALA,LITTORAL PROVINCE,
CAMEROON.
CONTACT PERSON: HON/DR DAVID E.(PRESIDENT)
EMAIL:inter.aid.camcentrals@cameroon.cc

Meanwhile,the invoice should bear the above name as the end buyer,and a commission of 2% should be added on the invoice for our company benefit.

We look forward to your quick reply and the same time having the invoice for immediate submit.

Thanking you in advance for your immense co-operation.

Have a great day.

Mrs Patience Akuba.
HillBilly
Supreme survivor

Next

Return to Scam archive.