Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sara Ventura - sara.luca33 on Chatroulette

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Re: Sara Ventura - sara.luca33

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:23 pm

Lionboy94,
I'm sorry that you were scammed. Read this entire section for good advice about minimizing the damage, and stopping the scam. First off, you stop all contact. Do not respond in any way. Block all his access to you via FB, chat, phone if he has it, email. Do not give in and pay any more, as he will just come back for more a third time, etc. Use Google alerts to warn you of your posted info showing up online, and then flag videos for removal by the host. Warn your FB friends not to click on any links from strangers, as there is a scammer sending out scamming links. Once he realizes he cannot talk to you and threaten you any more he will move to the other victims and drop you. It will not last forever. Make your FB private or make a new one under a different name and picture. Change your email, chat, or skypeID if they have that.

If you have any other information on the scammer please post it. Where you met? Anything else that will help someone find the scammer?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:28 pm

Ignore the scammer. They've already shown that the money requests aren't going to stop if you pay. Completely block them now and be sure to warn your contacts about it. That's really all you can do. I checked on FB and can't find anyone there by that name. Can you recheck it for us? It may be that the account has been deleted.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Lionboy94 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Thank you for the advices.

We met on chatroulette.
Lionboy94
New survivor

Unread postby Lionboy94 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:13 pm

here the link of the facebook page: https:/ /www.facebook.com/bmugeen link disabeld. FF.

she has the same picture on fb and on the chat video.

please help me to block this person :)
Lionboy94
New survivor

Re: Bouirou Mugéén - bmugeen

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:16 pm

On Facebook,
Bouirou Mugéén
Works at Jimnastics
Studied at La Cité collégiale
In a relationship
Female
Work and edication: Ottawa, Ontario
Active since April 14 2010.
Profile picture:

Second picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby I AM A VICTIM » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:30 am

Hey everyone- I have a strong feeling that the people who scammed Lionboy93 are the same people who scammed me.

Firefly, I know for certain the photo you found above (girl walking up pathway towards sunset) was definitely used by the people who scammed me. And I'm pretty sure it's the same girl in the second picture as th girl you posted above as
the girl you found for my experience.

Lionboy93 - did you have any contact with them over the phone?

Is there ANYTHING that can be done to stop these people?

Also, Lionboy93 - I was scammed a week ago. I also made the mistake
of paying once.. They asked for more - I cut all contact.. They seem to have
moved on and didn't release a video! Thank God.
I AM A VICTIM
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:23 am

Yes, I am a victim, seems to be the same gallery of stolen pictures used in both cases.
Every single detail reported counts, because starting with this detail, we will try to find more and to complete the reports. In this case, other potential victims can find the elements used by scammers before to be too late.

Sorry to tell you, they can not be stoped. Better way to deal with scammers is to be aware of the danger, always protect yourself, never share real life details online with unknown person, never send money to someone met just online and, last but not least, never forget that everything you do online can be recorded and re-used.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Lionboy94 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:26 am

They try to phone me a few times last morning but i blocked them. They also send sms to me but i didnt answere.
These are deffinetly the same guys. Since i blocked all contact they dont try to contactt me again and my friends aid that they didnt get any messages from strangers on fb.
I hope this nightmare is over but i dont know yet.
Lionboy94
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Lionboy94 ,

you will know for sure the nightmare is gone usual after one week without any contact attempt. Stay strong, dont answer, no matter what message you receive, and avoid for a while any online contact with unknown person, just to be surethe scammer is not trying to use another fake identity to "catch" you again.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Lionboy94 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:11 pm

thanks a lot for your help :)

this afternoon they have sent me a text message again. they always says that they will post the video if i dont pay them but they didnt sent the video to my contacts fortunately.
Lionboy94
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com