Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alannahlarry@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

alannahlarry@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:30 pm

On net log,

Hello dear friend
here is my address (alannahlarry@yahoo.com)
My name is Alannah I feel pretty much to have the perfect life except for the desire to have someone to share it with i value integrity, loyalty, and people with a willingness to try new things Very serious, someone very down to earth, who does not need to play games, but be confident enough to just be himself/herself, and allow me to be me, and let us get to know one another I will like you to send me an email to my address (alannahlarry@yahoo.com)
Kiss and hug from
Alannah

Profile elements:

larryalannaha
female - 24 years, Flint, United States
I feel pretty much to have the perfect life except for the desire to have someone to share it with.i value integrity, loyalty, and people with a willingness to try new things
Very serious, someone very down to earth, who does not need to play games, but be confident enough to just be himself/herself, and allow me to be me, and let us get to know one another. Hello, People say I am a very fun, outgoing,compassionate person.I love trying new things in life. I love to laugh. Looking to find *the One* lol I love dancing,watching all kinds of movies and listen to many Different types of music. Looking to get to know someone and see if there is any sparks and chemistry.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Alannah Larry <alannahlarry@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Email:

Hello My Dearest ,

I thank you for your reply, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything(be it age,distance or color) because I have this feeling that you are the right man and you will not betray me,

MY PROFILE FULL LIFE STORY
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile (which will attract every reasonable woman),i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life . I am ( MISS.ALANNAH LARRY ) 22 years girl ft5.8. wt 54 Democratic Republic Côte d'Ivoire , i am the only daughter of ( LATE DR.LARRY JOHN

The deputy minister of national security before his death , he was also chairman managing director ( LARRY DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD ABIDJAN ) in the capital of my country , and it also exports diamonds, coffee, cobalt copper, water, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt ( which he never did ) In this last elections between President Laurent Gbagbo and his Dr.Alassane Ouattara election contested presidential which was hold 28 November 2010 and my parent where killed on on December 05 2010 .

Anyway, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother ( since the death of my late parents ) She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents . Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents . Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents of his access , So I decided to run to the ( C.C.CAMP ) with the help of united national aid where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($7.200.000.00 USD ) Seven Million TWO Hundred Thousand Dollars ) in a Bank with my name ( MISS.ALANNAH LARRY ) as the next of kin as the personal will of my late father stated.But what i need from you now is just to stand as my investor / partner in this time of claim to claim the deposit in the bank first,

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents and contacts on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in the bank and will also want you to send me your full contact or you can reach me true this telephone number ( +221-765-051-050 ) Please this telephone number belongs to the controller of the ( C.C. CAMP ) that is in charge of this Private charity organization ,Please call me by 1:PM till 5 PM Senegal GMT time that is our free time over here in this Private charity organization Camp ,if you call please tell the director(PAULSON JABBA)that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call from the female hostel ROOM 0004 .

please call and send me your information's such as your.
Names _______________________
Address _____________________
Office Address _____________________
Telephone ___________________
Country _____________________
Age _____________________
Years Of Investment Ideal _____________________

As you will also help me in investing the fund and i will like to complete my studies all under your care , as i was in my first year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless as well . After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us to share this feelings of been in this condition right now . You will invest the fund for me or if you don't intend me staying with your family then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 18% of the total money for your services and 30% for me, while 7% for any inevitable expenses that will be make on process and the rest will be in invest and manage by you into any profitable/lucrative business of your choice that will benefit us in future.

This is the reason why I decided to contact you.Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything within you since i will not like to lose the deposit for government or none governmental bodies . As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above , I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely .

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred into your care,The bank is now waiting for me to appoint my partner .

Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Alannah

Header:

Received: from [41.83.25.224]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.126.470
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 02:24:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY LOVE ONE PLEASE I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.

Originating IP: 41.83.25.224
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

+221765051050
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: alannahlarry@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:15 pm

I received both Pics and the first E-mail from above. Next is the Banker:
My Dearest One.

I received your email with thanks.I once more thank you also for your acceptance to assist me to get the money my late father deposited with Standard Chartered Bank in their suspense account. I contacted you to be my Guardian/Foreign Partner so that you will look after me and help to look for a better investment, so that I can invest wisely when the money transferred to you.Darling i am from Ivory coast but taking refuge here in Senegal,i will like long term relationship with you probably get married with you then i will be the most happiest woman if you can keep to your word.I will like you to call me today.so that we can discuss.If you call just tell Rev Paulson Jabba that you want to speak with Alannah Larry..

Every thing I told you about this money is real and legal. I have suffered a lot since my father died. I don't have any body to look after me, but I have some hopeless ones and my step mother who want to kill me too and have the money to enrich themselves. That is why I don't want to have the money invested in my country Côte d'Ivoire and that's why I ran away from there.

Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!.My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the director of the camp Rev Paulson Jabba with this number (+221-765-051-050) and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the director around 1PM to 5 PM my time i will be there waiting for your urgent call or you ask him the best time to call me.

Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

I contacted you to please do this following thing for me, to help and make sure that this money will be smoothly transferred into your account, you will also help to source for a nice investment where you will invest and manage the money for me. You will make arrangement for me to come over to your country to continue my studies. I will give you the 18% of the total money and 30% for me, while 7% for any inevitable expenses that will be make on process to transfer this fund and the rest will be in invest and manage by you into any profitable/lucrative business of your choice that will benefit us in future.

Bear in mind that TRUST is the key to achieve success in every business, so with TRUST we are going to achieve this opportunity giving to us.that's why I trusted you after going through your profile and you sound so matured and integrity. I am so much more than happy, and I have every confidence and trust with you in this business transaction which we will carried out on a good faith.

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim,this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.2million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.The contact information of the bank are as follows.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC LONDON
E-Mail address (ronalddavies@sify.com)
E-Mail address ( standardcharterdbanklondon@gmail.com )
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Ronald Davies .
Telephone number +44-703-184-7596.
+44-703-182-9575

Contact them now on how to transfer the $7.2 (Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars)deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before,this Private charity organization Camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours Beauty Queen.
Miss Alannah.

Header:
Received: by 10.220.214.203 with SMTP id hb11csp471758vcb;
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 00:41:55 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.229.77.33 with SMTP id e33mr3621136qck.30.1354005715193;
Return-Path: <alannahlarry@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm26.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (nm26.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com. [98.139.212.185])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id r16si6051254qct.1.2012.11.27.00.41.53
(version=TLSv1/SSLv3 cipher=OTHER);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of alannahlarry@yahoo.com designates 98.139.212.185 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.139.212.185;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of alannahlarry@yahoo.com designates 98.139.212.185 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=alannahlarry@yahoo.com; dkim=pass header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.139.212.149] by nm26.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Nov 2012 08:41:53 -0000
Received: from [98.139.212.219] by tm6.bullet.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Nov 2012 08:41:53 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1028.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Nov 2012 08:41:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 86928.58149.bm@omp1028.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 93560 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Nov 2012 08:41:53 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1354005713; bh=vGhk0eTTkgWLDzyISGKEMSfU7o9hzBZiI24L2uX8FDU=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=HWwseoD9ph11T+66rH9q8AbC9dn4ocp4XJCDr8OVIKL8fAF6fSA2+/3AtOsphdccUxzNA/rFLzP8kmNcDkKT0FLkFcH1h58spmFot85tNi/zRBW884OIKx9JrkeFSF0PVCbjSfYfiaM2pLKbItQRXgXg1kbGIlt61ZqbrfpGto4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=gjpfiVHQw8P+yoDsMwbfrKgfMfe18pC7gcgefAjnrXvVRp3WIWv2lisppZP1icOMiFUcMW5kMvKOlP9XvD3wf7ck1RWdTt2fEWTSWGCPCWYkJu3+aaAgBu8I0rrl+oOPMNUl17qcJdqWcepzj8tZY8y1NoOO7pQe9fwv/ZyRwOc=;
X-YMail-OSG: _QhAlLwVM1l2gNbQidpLRhtqrEvw1cEXlsIg3eqXl5Vddpq
RzBRm5__FhwZxZTLAqmnWwulAplVSG0aDGVTxxzxRENatKCL4et.7Fr3Z2k5
TNK6sLhlomd0IDq8sP7eyh8hP69AjceSHCULa4QQY1MyktFqpInMUMp0QYR2
gE_ufUsOS0p3BErM0TVCXnnDJj2qlNmaMv99MgK2xexthFoXeMBHhsLMcS09
qzPPS8DmUl8bW1gWCeeyENXqYVhcKivUztvSEvbhHnNWcsFhZvftw6cns1Zt
8JP8YnAWbnahxcf1hnbhUloYoohvIZPWIPDdPc.dsW13KRUTKjE5rDdHcp3s
XopO0NdY5ZY2.rDziw.2l6SfXWsmyNqa0hVwMHR.3rgAN2Hh0VEuLtJ_oP5o
9GdR9F.asEwG.1pm_AJm0WqRk3A7BI.BzqeQZMoHiPfTg70IKQMiUCMqGWry
Ka3HK8pLVC1yDgWzTB8Yw7wWPQ30pgC_j5S0BC2xjbCOu0H5iJ6f.CjtQn_O
3kTn4nsFOvMRny86UpPx4zeYME0C9Pbl5uIlNCmJWjnvzZrOfITukAwzDgs8
bwGxE.l7DzI58wJ3dpEBXxFOUuj3ArcjxZ6DCT_icrm6nFn5uy.mTHx8LwWA
DWjP3jwBzVZ1GcIsxicpCV_MaNqI-
Received: from [41.83.24.108] by web162902.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 27 Nov 2012 00:41:52 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,TXkgRGVhcmVzdCBPbmUuDQoKCgoKCgoKCgoKCgoKCgoKDQoKCgoKCgoKCgoKCgoKCgoKCgpJIHJlY2VpdmVkIHlvdXIgZW1haWwgd2l0aCB0aGFua3MuSSBvbmNlIG1vcmUgCnRoYW5rIHlvdSBhbHNvIGZvciB5b3VyIGFjY2VwdGFuY2UgdG8gYXNzaXN0IG1lIHRvIGdldCB0aGUgbW9uZXkgbXkgbGF0ZQogZmF0aGVyIGRlcG9zaXRlZCB3aXRoIFN0YW5kYXJkIENoYXJ0ZXJlZCBCYW5rIGluIHRoZWlyIHN1c3BlbnNlIAphY2NvdW50LiBJIGNvbnRhY3RlZCB5b3UgdG8gYmUgbXkgR3VhcmRpYW4vRm9yZWlnbiABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.127.475
Message-ID: <1354005712.52861.YahooMailClassic@web162902.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 00:41:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: My Love Please Contact This Bank For More Information.
To: <CLIPPED>
In-Reply-To: <CADoD4Or3BH1eTXwBz5kib03XwrBXyHsE4=TY4QWRyXhq4Q1WFw@mail.gmail.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1114306876-1930614407-1354005712=:52861"

--1114306876-1930614407-1354005712=:52861
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Added Phone Numbers:
+447031847596
+447031829575
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: alannahlarry@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Barrister;

On 11/30/12, Kingseley Mark <kingsmarkchambers@yahoo.com> wrote:
> KINGS HONORABLE CHAMBERS & ATTORNEY AT LAW
> ASSOCIATIONS.CHAMBER'S FORMAL LETTER OF INTRODUCTION.
> BARRISTER KINGS
> MARK CHAMBERS
> PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
> FORMALLY BARRISTER KINGS MARK
> NOW
>
> HONORABLE BARRISTER KINGS MARK
> ATTORNEY AT LAW.
> DATE
> :30:11:2012
> .
>
>
> HONORABLE BARRISTER KINGS MARK
> CHAMBERS is a well structured partnership with a broad range of
> competencies and expertise whose vision is to be a firm which leads the
> legal profession in Senegal, West Africa and the rest of the world in
> developing the practice of law and meeting the requirements of the
> client and cost effective manner to the most demanding clients.
>
> We
> pay close attention to the interplay between client's legal problems
> and their commercial objectives.HONORABLE KINGS MARK CHAMBERS seeks to
> build long lasting professional and personal relationships based on
> satisfying clients' needs, OUR CORE PRACTICE AREAS. We are engaged in
> rendering advice on and acting in matters relating to:
> - Insurance
> -
> Intellectual Property
> - Banking and Corporate Finance
> - Real
> Estate
> - Commercial Litigation
> - Company Law
> - Employment Law
> -
> Shipping & Maritime
> - Administrative
> Law
>
> CORPORATE AND COMMERCIAL LAW FOCUS BARRISTER KINGS MARK
> CHAMBERS is engaged, among others, in the formation of companies,
> negotiation and drafting of shareholders agreements, joint venture
> agreements advising on share and asset acquisition and disposals,
> mergers and acquisition, general banking and insurance law advice,
> enforcement of intellectual property rights for holders.
> We are
> involved in the negotiation of licenses and leases of intellectual
> property rights as well as provision of advice on the Senegal law of
> trademarks, copyright, patents, trade secrets, etc.
>
> Other areas
> of commercial law covered by us include advising on employment law,
> conveyance, property, development and private client services. Our
> clients range from major industrial conglomerates to family companies
> and individual entrepreneurs.
> GOVERNMENT RELATIONS PRACTICE A number
> of the partners in the firm have had extensive exposure and working
> experience in
> the public sector. This had provided them and the firm with insights
> and a deep understanding of the affairs of government and the
> intricacies of policy formulation and implementation. This rare
> experience is very critical to our work and to our ability to offer
> sound and value added-legal advice. With the return of democratic
> governance, the firm anticipates a further and substantial growth in
> this area.
> We look forward to being of service to you now and in
> future.
>
> SEQUEL
> TO YOUR E-MAIL TO MY CHAMBER ON HOW TO
> PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR
> PARTNER.
>
> MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT
> BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO
> THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS through my email
> address (Name/Nationality /Date of birth /Your contact
> address/Occupation and Mobile Number,) As you want it to appear in the
> power
> of Attorney).
>
> SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE
> TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY
> BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.
>
> AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT
> YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED
> LEGAL SERVICES
>
> YOURS IN SERVICE,PRINCIPAL PARTNER.
> KINGS MARK
> CHAMBERS ESQ
> SENIOR ADVOCATE
> BARRISTER KINGS MARK CHAMBERS
> (PRINCIPAL
>
> PARTNER).(ESQ)
> UNITE 18 VILLA 64 DAKAR SENEGAL 2 FLOOR.
>
> OFFICE
>
> TELEPHONE NUMBER (+221-773-957-030)
> OFFICE FAX NUMBER
> (+221-88-94-85-11)
> (kingsmarchambers@yahoo.com)
> (kingmarkchambers@gmail.com)

Header:

Received: from [41.83.27.173] by web124705.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 29 Nov 2012 23:42:19 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 001.001,S0lOR1MgSE9OT1JBQkxFwqAgQ0hBTUJFUlMgJiBBVFRPUk5FWSBBVCBMQVcgCkFTU09DSUFUSU9OUy5DSEFNQkVSJ1MgRk9STUFMIExFVFRFUiBPRiBJTlRST0RVQ1RJT04uDQpCQVJSSVNURVIgS0lOR1MKIE1BUksgQ0hBTUJFUlMNClBSSU5DSVBBTCBBVFRPUk5FWQ0KRk9STUFMTFkgQkFSUklTVEVSIEtJTkdTIE1BUksNCk5PVwoKIEhPTk9SQUJMRSBCQVJSSVNURVIgS0lOR1MgTUFSSw0KQVRUT1JORVkgQVQgTEFXLg0KREFURQogOjMwOjExOjIwMTINClNJUi9NUi5TYXR0ZXIgQnVzY2guDQoKDQpIT05PUkEBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.128.478
Message-ID: <1354261339.99082.YahooMailClassic@web124705.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 23:42:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: SEND YOUR PRESONAL INFORMATION TO MY CHAMBERS NOW.

Phone Numbers;
+221773957030
FX: +22188418516
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.