Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

flora_william@rocketmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

flora_william@rocketmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:18 am

On datemefree:

[flora_william@roc ketmail.com]
Hello ,
Friendship is not only because of feelings or what we have but because of understanding,shari ng and caring. friendship does not think distance,age or even colour. friendship is not just playing or chatting with each other. but friendship is hearing each others voice from the heart. A friend is a gift from God. someone who will cares as much as i do. i have read your profile and i became interested in you and i will like to know you more, i am miss flora, i want to be your friend
please mail on [flora_william@rock etmail.com] then i will send you my picture and as well tell you more about me.
hope to hear from you soonest.
Thanks flora.

Profile elements:

flora77net - no picture
- 26 y/o female
- los angeles, USA
- English, English, English
- student
- Have no children

am a nice girl seeking for true love
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Flora William <flora_william@rocketmail.com>m

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:19 am

Email:

Dearest Loved one,
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day today?.
Mine a little cool over here in Dakar Senegal .
My name is Miss Flora William (25yrs) single and never married, i am from Sierra Leone in west Africa and presently i am residing in the orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal As a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years.
My late father Dr David William was chairman managing director (AWA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in Freetown the capital City of my country,and he was also the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a orphan.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture.
hope to hear from you soonest
flora

Header:

Received: from [41.82.100.172]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 01:50:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: from flora

Originating IP: 41.82.100.172
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.