Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jennykabashi@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

jennykabashi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:04 pm

Am miss Jenny,i viewed your profile on www.XXXXXX.com and was thinking if we could be friends, honestly i know this might not be the right approach but please feel free to reply back to me on my e- mail address below jennykabashi@hotmail.com .Yours new friend hoping to hear from you soon.

jennfer
Female / Single
25 - / United States

Slogan
love
About Me
love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.
Looking For
love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.love one another.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Smile
Appearance Very Attractive
Height(cm) 130
Weight(kg) 45
Life Style
Drinking Normal
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Domestic Helper
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Languages English
Religion Islam
Star Sign Aquarius
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: jennykabashi@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:34 pm

ADDITIONS:
Compliment of the day my dearest

l am so excited and happy because of your response to my request via http://www.angelreturn.com where i got your details. How are you today and your family, work and other daily activities together with the atmosphere, your health which is the most important of all in life? l hope that you are sound in good health and life is treating you marvelously well and also that you are doing great in your work. It is my pleasure to be in contact with you to share our life experiences and ideas together and get to know each together very well, as one can not do without each other because a person without friends, is like big tree with out leaves and branches and i believed that is the purpose of God's creation on earth. I really welcome you into my life for you to know all about me.

Actually, Like i said in my first contact mail to you that my name is miss Jenny Fred Kabashi (25) years of age, but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age. i am 5.7ft tall, fair in complexion, single and never married, i am from Khartoum Sudan in East Africa. The main reason why i contacted you is to let you know that i 'm in a helpless situation and that is the reason why i am looking for a someone through the grace of God that will replace the vacuum of love in my heart which my late parents has created in my heart before the devilish and heartless human beings called rebels attacked and murdered them in a cool brighter day pushing me into a sorrowful and regretful conditions.

l am presently living in the refugee camp in Senegalese as a result of civil war that was fought in my country which claimed the life of my parents and a cousin of mine who came to spend her semester holiday with us. sorry if my sudden telling you all about my family is too early, it's just the way i feel and considering what I'm presently passing through. I'm really sorry my DEAR.

My late parents was among the people that was attacked and killed by the rebels during the incident of civil war in my country. My late father Dr.Fred Kabashi, was the Internal Audit Manager at Sudan Khartoum Refinery Company (KRC) in Khartoum Sudan in East Africa. l was the only survivor because i was in school when the crises started and was rescued with some other student of the school and evacuated to the refugee camp in Sudan, I managed to come to Senegal through the UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHT COMMISSION refugee camp decongestant exercise that took place later. So i 'm presently living in the refugees camp in Senegal.

l will like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, what you do in your leisure time. l have so much passion for kids because i would also like to have my own kids with a man destined for me. l like reality, truth and hate pretense, l have attached my photo and would like to see yours here if you wouldn't mind. Hoping to hear from you and to see your photos also. l, with impatience will welcome you into my life. wishing you a wonderful working day over there.
Yours in need
Jenny Fred Kabashi.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <jennykabashi@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB3PR05MB0921.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com (10.161.59.141) by
DB3PR05MB0923.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com (10.161.59.143) with Microsoft SMTP
Server (TLS) id 15.1.306.13; Mon, 26 Oct 2015 09:04:21 +0000
Received: from DB3PR05MB0921.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com ([10.161.59.141]) by
DB3PR05MB0921.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com ([10.161.59.141]) with mapi id
15.01.0306.003; Mon, 26 Oct 2015
Subject: Compliment of the day my dearest

CONTACT MY BANKER
Compliment of this week my dearest one.

How are you doing today in your work and how was your night? i do hope you are doing great today in your work, it is my pleasure to be in contact with you today, and also to inform you that i have gone through the mail you sent to me with all you information,s.
My dear, i really want to thank you from my innermost heart for giving me the opportunity and privilege to be fully in contact with you and i know that it is the will of God to surely redeem my sufferings through you, considering what i have passed through in this miserable life of living as a prisoner since the death of my beloved parents, and also my earnest prayer to God is to lead us through successfully. And i want to believe that you are keeping all this correspondences confidential as you see that this is what concerns money please do not dispose this issue to any other person .
I will appreciate it more if you could only write to them through their email address for more verification's and inquiry about the money deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin, to know the procedure towards transferring this fund to your account.
Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland, United kingdom where the money was deposited by my late father with my name as next of kin. send application letter to their email address for the transfer.

THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT INFORMATION

Royal Bank of Scotland
NO 36 Saint Andrew's Square Edinburgh. United Kingdom London.
Email.......rbs.account-officer@financier.com
Email.......royal.bslondon@yahoo.co.uk (or) rbsbankRoyalB@aol.co.uk
Tel..........+44--7989370-576
Fax:.........+44--7989370-576
The name of the transfer officer is Dr. Nelson Smith,

THIS IS MY LATE FATHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Royal BANK OF SCOTLAND
UNITED KINGDOM
SWIFT CODE: RBS1064
DEPOSIT CODE: L/00865
IBAN NO: DO1258
ACCOUNT NUMBER: AJ745008901546/CB/91/A
ACCOUNT NAME......(DR. FRED KABASHI )
AMOUNT DEPOSITED....US$ 3,500.000.00
NEXT OF KIN.......MISS. JENNY FRED KABASHI

I would like you to contact the bank immediately on my behalf on the processes of transferring the 3.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Fred Kabashi. I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses. I would like you to write to the bank also and tell them how you would want them to transfer the money to your account though i have explain it to them.

Moreover, i will need your kind assistance in the areas of managing and investing the money on my behalf when finally the money is transferred into your account due to the amount involved, And since i am too young to handle such money. God bless you as i await to hearing you again, thank you and God bless you, please honey i really need to hear you voice with this number ( +221-77506-7573 ) of our Rev.Father.
Have pleasant working day.

Yours in love.

Jenny Fred

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Good Morning My love

By the special grace of God i hope you are doing great over there, as for me here our good lord has been taking care of us despite the situation here in the camp, honestly i am so happy going through your mail today and i appreciate your cares and concern you have shown to me all this little period of knowing you my dear .

My dear, I got your mail and that of the bank mail also which you have forwarded to me now and also i have carefully read the bank email which contain requirement needed before this transfer can be made, and i am very happy because very soon the money will be transfer to your bank account for me to come and join you over there in your country.

Like i told you before, i have with me the Deposit of account of my late father and the Death certificate presently, but we are having a little problem which is the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH which the bank said it must to be prepared by a Senegalese lawyer. My dear, i don't know any lawyer here because i am living in the camp and that makes me worry a lot. But as God may have it, the reverend father was able to get one of the best lawyers here to get the remaining two documents for us. He invited the lawyer to his office some minutes ago and i show the mail from the bank to him. And the lawyer said he understand all the procedures and how to get the documents for us.

The lawyer said that i should tell you to contact him personally because he will need some of your personal information to prepare the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH as you are my trustee, that is why am giving you his contact information's for you to contact him now and know the type of your information's he may need from you ok. Bellow is the contact of the lawyer that will help us to get the documents.

DR.ADVOCATE. ASHMAN DUKU.
Email address,
( advocateashmanduke@hotmail.com )

( advocateashmanduke@hotmail.com )

He is telephone number +221703455743

My dear, i will be waiting to hear from you the response from the lawyer, and please try to call him on phone so that he will know our seriousness ok at the same time send also an email to him. Thank you for your concern, always put me in your daily prayers. My Best Regard to you.

Yours in love.
Jenny Fred Kabashi.

LAWYER REQUEST FOR MONEY
BAR(DR )DUKE ASHMAN ESQ
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY SAGE LAW FIRM
48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
OFFICE TELEPHONE +221703455743,
EMAIL ( advocateashamanduke@hotmail.com )

ATTN: MR.CLIPPED

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND WOULD ALSO LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WAS FURNISHED WITH A DETAIL OF INFORMATION FROM MISS,JENNY FRED KABASHI, WHO WISHES YOU TO STAND FOR HER AS HER TRUSTEE/PARTNER IN REGARDS TO TRANSFERRING OF HER LATE FATHER'S FUND WITH ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND WHICH REQUIRED YOUR LEGAL BACKING WITH A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE IN DAKAR,SENEGAL.MY OFFICE WOULD LIKE YOU TO FORWARD TO US YOUR INFORMATION'S SUCH AS.

1.FULL NAME:
2.NATIONALITY:
3.FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
4.PHONE NUMBER:
5.INT PASSPORT OR IDENTITY CARD NO:
6.OCCUPATION:
7.DATE OF BIRTH:

ALL THESE REQUIRED INFORMATION WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH TO GIVE YOU A FULL TOTAL LEGAL BACKING TO ACT ON BEHALF OF THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DEPOSIT.

IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE, AND PRIOR TO MY INQUIRY FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF SENEGAL,BELOW IS THE COST OF THE PREPARATION/VALIDATION OF AUTHENTICATION OF THE MENTIONED DOCUMENT.

(1) FOR PREPARATION /VALIDATION OF AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY.

(2) FOR SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.

(3) FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE IN SENEGAL.

(4) AND MY LEGAL FEE.

A TOTAL SUM OF (1,251,000.00 CFA SENEGAL CURRENCY ) BUT IF CONVERTED TO FOREIGN CURRENCY IT WILL BE A TOTAL OF SUM OF ($2,100.00 USD) (TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED USD DOLLARS) IS REQUIRED TO GET THOSE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS DONE.

I DID EXPLAINED TO MISS JENNY TO KINDLY INFORM YOU TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE REQUIRED DETAIL OF INFORMATION AND THE AMOUNT. SO IF BOTH OF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN MY SERVICE TO PREPARE THOSE DOCUMENT THEN YOU HAVE TO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT TO ENABLE MY NOBLE LAW FIRM TO EXECUTE YOUR JOB IMMEDIATELY

BELOW IS MY INFORMATION WHICH YOU WILL USE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO MY LAW FIRM THROUGH ( MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER ) WHICH IS THE FASTEST MEANS OF RECEIVING MONEY HERE.

FIRST NAME: ASHMAN
LAST NAME: DUKE JOHNSON
DESTINATION OF THE MONEY: DAKAR SENEGAL.
ADDRESS :48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE DAKAR SENEGAL.

ATTACHMENT IS MY IDENTITY CARD.

YOURS IN SERVICE.
BAR(DR )DUKE ASHMAN ESQ
PRINCIPAL PARTNER

HEADER:
Return-Path: <advocateashmanduke@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT153-W77 ([65.55.90.137]) by SNT004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Mon, 2 Nov 2015

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER
BAR(DR )DUKE ASHMAN ESQ
PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY SAGE LAW FIRM
48 AVENUE LAMINE GUEYE
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
OFFICE TELEPHONE +221703455743,
EMAIL ( advocateashamanduke@hotmail.com )

Attn: Mr,clipped,

I really understood your point but as a matter of urgency,i would prefer you sending the money through my description,this is if you really need my services,knowing fully well that sending the money through bank account will take some time. Kindly do as i had instructed by using the details of information i had given to make the payment through MONEY GRAM'S . Write to me or call me when you send the money so that I will collect and proceed with the preparation immediately.But if is not okay by you then go ahead and make use of my chamber account and transfer the money.

BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK NAME : BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NAME : GASSAMA OMAR
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 02729650003
BANK SWIFT : AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE : SN100
CODE GUICHET : 01004
CLE RIB : 40
IBAN : SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340
Yours in service.
Bar(Dr) Duke Ashman Esq
Principal Partner

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221775067573
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447012924424
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

+447989370576
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Orange

+221703455743
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)
Attachments
Asman duke.jpg
Asman duke.jpg (5.43 KiB) Viewed 3001 times
BABY 11.jpg
BABY 22.jpg
MY FAMILY PICS.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:34 pm

Good morning my dearest in heart.

I understand that you are still trying to make things to be ok
I feel so much hopeful and comfort when ever I read from you, I also feel secured with you and I have now understand that you are still trying to make everything go the way it will be easy for the both of us, I have big confident in you and I know that with you I will be with you soon to start a new life. I feel so much loved here and always know that I am saving all my love for you.My dear after Sunday service yesterday i discus about the issue of the account where you can transfer the money to the Rev.father which he proved me the account of the camp Authority so use this account and send the money so that i and the Rev.Father will take it to the lawyer office for him to get this two remain documents for us.i send loads of kisses you now. I hope to read again from you as soon as possible please send the payment slip when you transfer the money to the account i give to you now.
Lots of kisses,
Jenny

BANK ACCOUNT :
Beneficiary bank Account Number...............................SN153 01302 302500017367 RIB 12
Beneficiary bank Name..................................UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL
Beneficiary bank Swift Code:................................UNAFSNDA
Beneficiary bank Account Name:................................ OKOYE JONATHAN
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:08 pm

Jenny escaped the Camp:
Good day my dear !

How are you doing this beautiful day over there with your work? i hope you are in perfect condition of health and doing great in the lord, i am so glad to communicate with you today. I am sending you this mail to thank for your past gesture towards me when i was in refugee comp in Senegal.

I am happy to announce this to your hearing that i and my new husband is residing in UK now. And also i am thanking God almighty for making me to be successful in transferring the money which my late father had with a bank abroad which i told you about. I am thanking God for taking control of everything at the right time because i have concluded with the said money transferred, though knowing very well that you showed concern by offering the necessary help you could though you letter leave me half way but to God be the glory.

I am thanking you very much for the least assistance you gave me and at this, I intend to show my appreciation by paying you back good for good. I am very successful with the transfer of the funds which i earlier contacted you for an assistance which is today completed. And on your part effort i want to thank you from the bottom of my humble heart by giving you this token of ($ 50,000,00) FIFTY THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS for showing concern when i was in prison in Senegal.

Please I want you to accept this as a token gift from my pure heart i would have sent you this mail earlier but due to how hurriedly my trip along side with my husband to Uk London was and i don't want him to know about that i signed a cheque of $50,000,00.Dollars on your name as a token to show my appreciation for your past effort towards helping me out of that place because of the care and concern that you have shown to me.

I will like you to contact the Reverend Steve Modue, my Reverend pastor for the collection of the cheque i gave to him on your name, it is my desire to fulfill my dreams in life and to humanity, therefore i want you to get this gift that came from my pure heart for your humanly effort towards helping me out, i really knew how you tried to help me but due to one thing or the other, you could not fulfill that. Contact him through his Email address below.

Name: Reverend Steve Modue.
Email: rev.fatherstevemodue@yahoo.com
Telephone: +221781385907

My dear i may not have the chance to send you mail again as my husband is watching my movement, All contact should be between you and Reverend Steve Modue. Kindly notify me as soon as you are through with him. Alternatively you can forward this mail to him through his contact details above. Thanking you once more and God bless you and your entire family in Jesus Name.

Best Regards.
Miss Jenny Fred Kabashi.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <jennykabashi@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB3PR05MB0921.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com (10.161.59.141) by
DB3PR05MB0924.eurprd05.prod.outlook.com (10.161.59.144) with Microsoft SMTP
15.01.0331.019; Wed, 25 Nov 2015

Telephone:
+221781385907
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.